5SOS BoyxBoy (smut)

By miah_anelli

So........ I get bored at night cause I can't sleep. So I write 5sos porn in my head so now it's on paper. ... More

Can't Be Friends(Malum)
Foster Kids (Muke)
Punishment Mashton
I Can't Speak Malum
The Hit-Muke
Help Me Please>>Lashton
I love you princess Cake
Just fuck me Muke
The Pee Kink Cashton
This is new... All+You
Shotgunning Malum
Netflix and Chill? Cashton
HEY
Finally Found You pt.1 (ot4)
Malum ~
Cake
Louder Princess - Cashton

I love you... Mashton

7.3K 98 16
By miah_anelli

This is just a quick thing, no smut...kill me.
******************
Ashton's POV:
(Text To: Cliffo #_#)

Ashton: Hi. 8)

Cliffo #_#:Hi Ash

Ashton: Thought you were 'spose to come over after school with me & the boys.

Cliffo #_#:I was busy.

Ashton: Playing X-Box! Yeah. That's totes Mikey.

Cliffo #_#: WOAH! Did the Gay Cookie Monster shit in your cereal! Damn it Ashy chill.

Ashton: Gay Cookie Monster! And I didn't have cereal, I didn't even eat CRACK HEAD! And my name is ASHTON.

Cliffo #_#: Yeah the Gay Cookie Monster! Omg, poor ASHY didn't eat anything today huh! You skipped lunch, are you starving again. Poor helpless little baby.

Ashton: Mikey stop. That's enough.

Cliffo #_#: Is baby hurting himself again? Well boo hoo, nobody cares.

Ashton: Mikey please...you're hurting me.

Cliffo #_#: I'M NOT EVEN TOUCHING YOU! THIS SHOWS HOW WEAK YOU REALLY FUCKING ARE! ELDEST OF ALL OF US AND YET YOU ARE STILL THE WEAKEST! NOT JUST PSYCHICALLY BUT MENTALLY!

Ashton: I told you to stop Mikey... I'm not a fucking robot, I have feelings.

Cliffo #_#: THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A HEART AND FUCKING REALIZE ITS WRONG! BUT YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH AND PATHETIC TO EVEN REALIZE! SO ASHTON, WHY DONT YOU STARVE CUZ THATS FUCKING SMART!

Ashton: Thank you for the motivation... I have to go anyways.

Cliffo #_#: You're fucking welcome.

I never thought he'd motivate me to continue my situation... Michael always cared. He made sure I ate, and I didn't have any razors now... he's actually motivating my pain.

*third person pov*

"Ashton!! Wake up lover boy, you okay? You look...hurt?" Calum pouted realizing the sweet elder was sad.

"Wait...that's impossible, ever since Mikey cured you of everything; you've been so happy." Luke stated both Calum and Luke kneeling In front of the boy who was holding his phone in his hands looking down to his lap with a gloomy expression.

"Is it Mikey?" Calum asked grabbing Ashton's phone and the boy nodded.

"R-Read messages from M-Mikey." Ashton stuttered quietly, Calum unlocked his phone and saw the convo between the two boys. Calum passed the phone and grabbed his jacket.

"Calum? What are you doing?" Ashton asked sitting up, after Luke read the messages he put the phone down and pulled his jacket on,

"Lukey?" Ashton asked again. Luke opened the door and Calum grabbed the keys, Calum kissed Ashton's forehead.

"We'll be right back, we're gonna go beat the shit out of Michael for what he said." Calum said squishing Ashton's cheeks.

"N-No! Just b-bring him here...talk first." Ashton said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Ashton...he said something so terrible and hurtful. He told you to keep starving...he made a mistake for saying that." Calum sighed but then Luke mumbled, 'fucker'.

"Lukey what is it?" Calum asked walking over to the stressed boy. Luke had his hand covering his face,

"We need to pick that fucker up, like now." Luke said pulling Calum out,

"Why? What's wrong!?" Calum asked worriedly and Ash was confused.

"Cal...we both know Michael would never say those things to Ash... Ashton doesn't know. Remember what he told us..." Luke whispered to Cal, Ashton caught some of it...could it be? Did Michael like him back?

"Doubt it..." Ashton mumbled.

Meanwhile back at Michael's house, bottles of beer surrounded the couch. Mikey was holding a picture of him and Ashton while he smoked a stupid cigarette.

"What the hell have I done...he's gonna hate me." He said blowing out a puff of smoke. He chugged down half of his bottle of beer. So far he's had about 8 1/2 and he was drunk, not wasted. If he drank at least 12 he'd be wasted.

"Poor baby is hurting himself again and all I do is sit around and get drunk because I can't love him. He's right, I am selfish... I love him. But I can't tell him, I told Cake and all but my parents would disown me. My poor baby is hurt." He said blowing out again. He took another swig while tears fell onto his lap. The other two boys knocked on his door.

"Fuck off." Michael groaned inhaling more fumes.

"MICHAEL OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU DICK!" Calum yelled banging louder, Michael got off the couch and unlocked the door. When it opened he felt a sting on his cheek. Calum slapped him.

"Thank you Calum. What do guys want." He groaned inhaling more and blowing it out. Some getting into Cal's face, Cal coughed and swatted the air. He grabbed the almost done cigarette and through on the ground stomping on it.

"Heyyyy I need that." Michael whined, Calum and Luke rolled there eyes, Michael went inside and the boys closed the door. Michael grabbed another one from his pack, right when he was about to light it Calum snatched it away and the rest. Michael whined and took a swig of his beer.

"Michael. Come on we've gotta go." Luke sighed pulling Mikey off the couch,

"Where?" Mikey asked giggling, Calum groaned and took away his beer. He drank the rest and walked out locking the door.

"We're going to Ashton's because you decided to fuck up and not tell him the truth." Calum groaned,

"N-No! I hurt my baby I don't wanna! I love him so much but I hurt him. I told him to starve and he's already so skinny." Michael cried, Calum sighed pushed the boy into the backseat. Luke took the wheel and Cal sat in the passengers.

"How many did you drink Mike?" Cal asked him and Mikey sighed,

"At least 10." Mikey said and Cal held his head in his hands.

"Why so many?" Luke asked,

"I wanted to pass out. I wanted to get high." Michael choked out, he started to cry, Calum crawled to the backseat and hugged the older boy.

"Guys, we're here." Luke said loudly. The boys got out and went up to the door. Calum unlocked the door and they walked into an empty living room.

"Ashton? We're back!" Calum yelled loudly, no reply. Luke had a panicked expression on his face. He ran over to the picture frames and he started to freak.

"Lukey what's wrong?" Cal asked walking over. Luke looked at him with teary eyes,

"It's not here. The picture frame which had the matching one Michael had at the house. Where Ashy was on his back smiling, it contained his razor blades." Luke said he started to cry and Cal hugged him. Michael ran to Ashton's room, he ran, he opened his bedroom door and heard crying coming from the bathroom/closet.

"Fuck. Ashy open the door baby!" Michael screamed knocking on the door.

"I-I'm not your baby!" Ashton cried out, Michael slid down the door.

"Please open the door for me and let me see your pretty face." Michael begged, but Ash didn't reply.

"Fine then baby, move away from the door." Michael commanded, and he kicked down the door. He saw his little baby with a razor in his hand, but no blood. Ashton started to back away from.

"No baby, come here I won't hurt you." Michael said with tears in his eyes. He took the razor from him and pulled him onto his lap. He brushed away the hair from his eyes.

"M-Mikey." Ashton whispered, Michael pressed his forehead against Ashton's.

"I'm so sorry my baby. I was drunk, very drunk. I was in pain because I couldn't take it, my parents would disown me if I told them." Michael whispered, Ashton had no idea what the boy was talking about.

"T-Tell them what?" Ashton asked, and Michael softly pressed his lips onto Ashton's. Ashton smiled,

"That I love a boy named Ashton Fletcher Irwin, who has pretty hazel hair, and pretty hazel green eyes that shimmer when he giggles. That has the deepest dimples I've ever seen. His body is so fucking perfect, just everything about makes me want to hold him in my arms forever." Michael whispered, he kissed his eyes and his head and his nose which made the older boy giggle. Michael started to giggle and Ashton kissed Michael again.

"I love you Mikey. You scared me when you said those things, I couldn't take it. My heart was hurting so much and I couldn't take it, I was crying so much Mikey. I-I just love you so much I just c-couldn't take the pain and I-I'm so happy you showed up Mikey." Ashton cried quietly, and it hit Michael like a rock. If he hadn't showed up, he'd would never be able to see Ashton with his pretty little smile ever again.

"N-No baby, you wouldn't do that, oh my God you'd never do that. I'm so happy I kicked that door down and told you all the truth. I'm so so sorry my baby, I love you I shouldn't have said those things to you." Michael cried, he kissed Ashton's head and looked up to the ceiling and whispered thank you's.

"M-Mikey? Let's g-go cuddle please." Ashton whispered into Mikey's lips, and Mikey nodded. He listed him bride style and Ashton giggled and Michael smiled. He was happy that Ashton was happy with him. He carried him to the bed and threw him on it and Ashton squealed,

"Mikey! I'm gonna break it you IDIOT!" Ashton started giggling, Michael rolled his eyes and pressed his lips on his a little rougher than the last time. He moved them a little fast and Ashton moved his.

"Cuddle?" Ashton asked with his hand caressing Michael's cheek.

"Fuck yeah." Michael said and Ashton started giggling like a maniac. Mikey flipped the two and Ashton rested his head on Michael's chest breathing in his sent.

"Um. Ashy?" Michael asked looking down at the older boy who was drawing little signs on his tummy.

"Y-Yeah Mikey?" Ashton said looking up at Michael with a small smile,

"I-I was wondering if you um wanted to be m-my boy---" Michael said but was interrupted by Ashton's lips,

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend. But just to be clear, I don't bottom." Ashton's whispered with a smirk, and Mikey gulped.

"W-What if my dick is bigger?" Michael asked and Ashton shrugged. The two fell asleep and Luke and Calum walked in holding hands.

"Should we tell them?" Luke asked leaning his head on Calum's shoulder.

"When they wake up baby, when they wake." Calum whispered kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"I was wondering if we can foursomes." Luke whispered hiding his face, Calum chuckled.

"We'll see baby." Calum said kissing his forehead again and Michael smiled cause he heard them.
***************

I might write a Cake one of this ^ and a 4-way one 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
514K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc