The Wrong Side of Heaven

By 1800SlapAHoe

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you packed your bags and moved somewhere new? After and a b... More

Part 1: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

26 3 0
By 1800SlapAHoe

Everyone sings happy birthday as I stand behind my three tier cake. Happy tears fill my eyes. I've never felt so loved by someone other than my parents. Jay and Jade went out of their way to make sure I had an unforgettable twenty-fifth birthday. My confidence is through the roof tonight. I feel light, carefree and most of all happy. As the singing comes to an end, I close my eyes and make my wish. I open my eyes and blow out the candle. Everyone drunkenly cheers before returning to their activities. The DJ begins playing music again as I turn to give Jade a hug. "Thank you Jade. This means the world to me. This party is incredible."

"Thanks babe. You deserve it after everything you've been through this year. I'm happy you're happy."

The staff rolls the cake back into the kitchen the kitchen to cut it. Someone grasps my hips from behind and presses their body to mine as they nuzzle their nose into my neck. I lay my head back and smile. "Why don't you show me to your room?" Devin whispers into my ears.

My eyes pop open when I realize who it is. "Uh, I just want to enjoy the party tonight actually."

"Okay, I should probably get home soon anyways. I have some work to finish up in the morning. I'll call you tomorrow to tell you about your birthday present."

I turn in his arms and smile. "Thanks for coming."

"You're welcome. Happy birthday, beautiful."

His lips gently press to mine before releasing me. I watch him walk away for a moment before Jade nudges me. "Is he leaving already? I invited him so you could get laid."

I chuckle. "I don't need to get laid. I need to get drunk and dance until I pass out."

"In that case, let's go get get drinks."

She links her arm with mine and saunters over to the bar. Anthony and Elena have been attached all night. Jade tries to ignore them but I can tell it bothers her. I feel bad for a moment but I realize that maybe it's for the best since he clearly doesn't share the same feelings as her. Plus it's my night and I don't feel like dealing with any drama. Elena is headstrong so I know she can handle him. My buzz is only getting stronger and I have a feeling this shot will be my last if I want to make it through the night. Jade releases my arm to lean over the bar so the bartender can hear her. He returns with two shots of tequila. We clink the little cups and toss back the liquid. It's going down far too easy now and they're definitely starting to catch up with me. The bartender returns with two lemon drop martinis which Jade happily accepts. I accept mine before turning to glance around the room. Some people have already called it a night but the majority of guests are still partying. Kim stops by to give me a side hug and small gift bag. "Happy birthday. You look great tonight."

"Thank you," I smile. "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah I need to get home. I'll visit soon."

I nod and she walks away. Jade takes the bag to put it with my other gifts. My eyes scan the room for Jay. It's been hours since our kiss and I haven't had time to talk to him again. I keep getting pulled in every direction by Jade. Truthfully it's after one in the morning and my feet hurt. My bed is calling my name but I'll feel bad if I don't ride it out until the end. Finishing my drink, I place the cup on the bar then walk towards the French doors that lead to the back patio. Jay is sitting in a chair staring into the small fire on the table. He really is hot. He's a fantastic kisser and I can only imagine how good he is in bed. My body aches for his touch but it's far too soon. However I am an adult so there's nothing stopping me from sleeping with him. The more I think about it, the more I want it. Walking towards him, I wait for him to glance up before sitting on his lap and curling up into his chest. He chuckles, shifting me on his lap. "Do you realize how short your dress is?" The alcohol prevents me from caring so he adjusts me to ensure no one can sneak a peek at my ass. "Isabel."

"Hmm," I hum in response.

"People can see us. I don't mind but-"

"It's fine," I yawn.

He's tilts my head back a little to get a better look at my face. His green eyes are so beautiful. He's beautiful. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"I don't have one." He appears content with my answer. His gaze returns to the fire while I continue looking at him. I want to kiss him but I don't. I come up with a better idea instead. "I'm getting tired. Will you help me up to my room?"

"Did you drink a little too much?" he asks amused.

He helps me stand before guiding me back inside. We manage to avoid Jade thankfully. I love her but she's nonstop. When we reach the stairs, I only make it to the first step and I stumble back falling into his chest. He chuckles before swooping me off of my feet. I shriek and my arms automatically wrap around his neck. He carries me with ease. We reach the top of the stairs but he continues carrying me until we reach my room where he sets me down. I open my door and step in, kicking off the heels and pulling my sash off. My crown went missing hours ago. He makes no move to come in so I pull my hair over one shoulder and turn around. "I can't reach my zipper. Do you mind helping?" A long moment passes before I feel him slowly tug the zipper down. The dress falls to the floor leaving me in just a black thong. I glance over at my shoulder at him expectantly. "Are you coming in?"

"Isabel..." he trails off. "You've had a lot to drink."

I turn around and his lips part in surprise as he looks at my bare chest. While he may have seen me naked for a short amount of time during the Jeremiah event in California, he was respectful enough to keep his eyes elsewhere and cover me up. Now I'm showing him willingly and he doesn't hide the excitement in his eyes. Sauntering towards him, I take his hand and gently pull him into the room. He pushes the door closed behind him. The room is dimly lit thanks to the lamp in the corner of the room. I release his hand when we reach the edge of the bed and wait for him to make the next move. My back is to him and I wait blindly in anticipation. His warm body pressed to mine as his hands settle on my hips. A few moments pass and I realize he's waiting for me to stop him. When I don't, his hands slowly caress my soft skin as they move up to cup my full breasts. They fill his hands perfectly. His nose nuzzles in my hair and breathes in my scent. My nipples harden between his fingertips and the sensation travels through me. Suddenly his touch is gone and I have to hold back a whimper. Glancing over my shoulder, I see him shake his head. "What's wrong?" I ask softly, turning around to face him.

His eyes hold my gaze. "Isabel, I'm not going to take advantage of you. I can either stay with you to sleep. Or I can go back to my room. I want you to be fully aware if or when we choose to take the next step."

His words are sobering enough. I'm suddenly embarrassed. Here I am, standing in front of him naked and he doesn't want me. I came on strong thinking he wanted the same thing I did. Wrapping my arms around my body, I attempt to hide my chest while moving my gaze down to the floor. He gently pulls my arms back down to my sides before raising my chin slightly. "Don't ever hide around me. You're absolutely magnificent and I've dreamed about taking you to bed since the moment I laid eyes on you."

The words are reassuring so I smile a little before pressing my lips to his. His lips move against mine slowly, his tongue gently brushing against my lips. My lips part and his tongue delves into my mouth devouring me. It only makes me fantasize about his tongue in other places. I'd like nothing more than for his head to be between my thighs right now. But for tonight, we will sleep. And I'll dream about making love to him just like I have several other nights since our first kiss.

**********************************************

Rolling over, I yawn as I reach for my phone. It's almost nine already. I feel groggy and have a slight headache from last nights festivities. There's a bottle of water and two ibuprofen sitting on the nightstand for me. Remembering how last night ended, I glance around but Jay is nowhere to be found. Maybe that's for the best but I was hoping he'd still be here. I toss the pills into my mouth and swallow a mouthful of water. Pushing the blankets aside, I stand and saunter into the bathroom as I stretch. I stop abruptly at the sight of my tub full of steaming water. A smile plays on my lips as I take in all the details. There are rose petals floating with the bubbles and a single fresh cut rose sitting on the edge of the tub. I remove my panties before happily stepping into the tub and sinking into the warm water. I sigh in content. As warm as the water is, I'd say he hasn't been gone for long. The thought of him watching me sleep with my awful sleep face makes me cringe. I guess he's seen it before considering how many times we've slept beside each other. I've just never cared until now.

Laying my head back, I close my eyes and replay yesterdays events. My mother cooked my favorite foods and made my birthday brownies like every other year. My Aunt Linda and Elena came to celebrate. I knew Elena intended to drag me out partying but I wasn't really in the mood. Despite my protests, she had still somehow convinced me to put on that gorgeous dress. I figured out something was going on but I never would've guessed they'd throw me such a big party. I'm surprised Jay was so involved with it all. My body still aches for his. I'm sober now. The thought makes me chuckle. Taking it a bit slower isn't such a bad thing. After everything I went through with William, the last thing I want to do is rush into a relationship with someone. Jay is just intoxicating. Everything about him draws you towards him. You can't resist a man like him. Considering his history with women, I'd like to think he's experienced and good in bed.

My legs part and I slip my hand between my thighs as I replay our night, adding in my own fantasies. My fingers rub against my clit and I imagine it's him. That tongue. I anticipate the feeling of his tongue more than anything. The feeling of it in my mouth gives me plenty of insight of what it'll be like when I finally get to feel it here. My blissful moment is broken at the sound of someone clearing their throat, causing me to jump.

Oh. My. Gosh.

My cheeks burn with embarrassment as I stare up at Jay who was a knowing smile. I want to sink into the water and never come back up for air. Last night's confidence is gone. "Next time I'll run you a bath in my room. There's jets."

He places a tray with breakfast on the countertop before leaning down to kiss me. Just touch me already, damn it. He pulls away only slightly to stare into my eyes. My embarrassment is immediately replaced with the electricity between us. I mentally beg for his touch. I've never craved anyone else the way I do him. "Jay," I say breathlessly, unable to think straight.

His hand settles on my thigh, slipping beneath the water just slightly. His eyes close and I can tell he's holding himself back. Placing my hand on his, I slowly guide his hand down my thigh. I bite my lip to hold back a moan as his fingertips brush against my sensitive clit. My eyes meet his as he begins rubbing circles. My thighs tremble at the sensation. He leans forward to kiss me again but a sound in my room causes him to pull away. He quickly stands and grabs a towel to dry his hands. "Isabel!" Elena calls from my bedroom. "Anthony is fucking amazing in bed. I swear that thing was like a third leg. I could barely walk when I woke up."

Her head pops into bathroom and her jaw drops. "I was just leaving," Jay says, giving me a quick glance.

The bulge in his pants is hard to miss and only makes me more irritated with Elena. Glaring at her, I wait to hear the door close before splashing her. "Don't you know how to knock?"

She holds her hands up to block the water before carefully peeking around her hands to look at me. "To be fair, I watched Devin leave last night and I ran into Jay downstairs after breakfast so I figured you were alone. I'm sorry."

I sigh, leaning my head back. "It's fine."

"Did you guys hook up last night?"

"Nope. Glad one of us got laid at least."

She drops to the floor dramatically. "It was amazing."

"Did you tell him that?"

She makes a face. "Of course not. I have to keep him wanting."

I raise an eyebrow in surprise. "Are you interested in him?"

She shrugs with a small smile on her lips. "I definitely don't want to stop having sex with him anytime soon. He's the first guy I've been able to finish with each time. It's like our bodies were made for each other."

Elena has definitely never been shy when it comes to sharing details about her sex life. I know she's struggled with the sexual chemistry  in relationships so maybe Anthony can tame her for a while. "He seems like a decent guy. I know you can handle him."

"He's already asked to see me again. I can't believe you've been hiding me from this place all this time."

"I'm going to continue keeping you away from it if you cock block me again," I say, sending her a threatening glare.

She laughs. "Fine. I'll knock from now on."

My phone pings from the nightstand so she reaches for it and passes it to me. There's a text from Jay.

We're going out of town next weekend. I've arranged all the details. Elena can tag along with Anthony if you'd like.

Hmm. I wonder where we're going. I listen to Elena continue to babble about her night with Anthony before eventually kicking her out so I can get out of the cold water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
85.7K 5K 33
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
96.8K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
81K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...