Because Of You

By Purplee0107

What will happen when two souls, who are too ambitious get's arranged into a marriage? Will they realize each... More

Introduction
Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Important
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Chp- 24
Chp-25
Part
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28

Ch-23

491 25 18
By Purplee0107

Hello lovely readers,
I'm back with yet another update.
(4k+ words this time so enjoy reading)

•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung clenched his eyes shut, before he brushed his long fingers in his messy locks, he opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness around him for a while, when he felt weight on his chest, he opened his eyes slowly only to find a small adorable bunny sleeping on his chest peacefully, clenching on his t-shirt with his fist curled up into tiny ball, breathing softly as his soft yet messy locks fall off his forehead to his cheeks, with his pouty pink lips still in the cute little natural pout of his, Taehyung smiled at his cute omega. Strangely smiles are coming very naturally on his face nowadays.

He got up early today because of the pile of work waiting for him in the office. He quickly went inside the washroom to get ready after taking last glance of his husband.

Taehyung knows that he can text Jungkook about his sudden absence early in the morning but his wolf suggested him to write a note, his omega deserves some romance in his life, so without questioning back he wrote a note and stick it on the side lamp.

Pup,
I'm going to office early today. Theirs a lot of work pending for me to finalize but don't worry I'll be back till 11a.m. and then we will go to meet Dad. I'll have breakfast in the office only so no need to starve yourself ok? Take care.

________________

Kim Ji-ho is trying to talk with Daehyung but he isn't paying attention to her.

" Alpha will you please tell me what's the matter? What did I do to offend you? " Ji-ho cried.

Daehyung might be very strict but he has his principles and Taehyung has took all that from his father, he can't ignore his crying wife.

" Jiho-ah try to understand. The path you have chosen will bring no good to you. You are going far away from your own son." Daehyung tried to make his wife understand patiently.

" What am I doing so wrong Alpha? Why are you saying all this? I'm just looking out for our kid! He's so young and naive-"

" That young and naive kid is married now Jiho. He has his own duties and will soon have his own family. He's young but definitely not naive. I didn't raised him like that!

You are trying to break our son's marriage. You really think he will be pleased to hear this? You think every time you pick on Jungkook, Taehyung feels grateful to you? He feels suffocated! Both the kids are trying to make that marriage work and finally....finally one marriage is working fine in this household and you want to break that?

That little kid only wants some appreciation from you but what do you do? Always scold him? You think they will keep up with your this...this behaviour for ever? " Daehyung explained to his wife and hopes that she finally understood.

" But..but he's not good for our son! You didn't even consider my opinion about Taehyung's marriage so of course it will take time for me to accept him."

" Time? Somin didn't saw Jungkook too but she is not behaving like you. And you know what's your problem is? You are not even trying to accept him as your son in law. Why do you even hate Jungkook hmm? "

" Because he isn't perfect husband for Taehyung! Our son haven't even marked Jungkook yet being a true blood. Why do you think it is so huh? He is unpure Alpha! Our son is suffering."

" JIHO!!! DON'T. Don't tarnish my son-in-law's character. Them marking each other is none of our concern. How can you even stoop so low? I didn't marked you either on our wedding day so what does that make us huh? And if you should be concerned about anything then that should be our elder son Jiho. He hasn't marked Somin till now and it's been 3 years to their marriage but you don't look least bit interested in that."

" We are simple people! Somin is a good wife for our Ha-Joon so I don't want to interfere in their matter. Jungkook comes from a big family. His life must not be as simple as us! His sister! I caught her kissing and doing dirty stuff in the elevator with a guy! That's the kind of family he comes from. And when I asked him what they are doing then she told me to chill and that it's all common in high class peoples life. And Mrs. Wang was telling me that Nari has a boyfriend but he wasn't the one with whom I saw her in the lift with. That's the life these people live. You still think Jungkook is pure and our son deserves him?
Tell me! "

Daehyung was silent after processing all the new information he got. It's very common to think Jungkook being same as Nari. Why not?

After analysing everything he spoke " It's definitely not a thing to ignore. If you would have told me this before, I might have cancelled there wedding but now? Now my son is happy in this marriage and I want it to stay like that.

If you want to really look out for someone then see what's happening in our elder son's married life. Leave the young couple alone Jiho ok? "

" H-How can you- you ignore such a thing."

" What can we do now? They are already married and Jungkook looks like a pure omega. He doesn't looks like a manipulative husband ok? Nari's deeds can't provide character certificate of Jungkook. He's been loyal to Taehyung. Taehyung looks happy with him so we won't interfere unnecessarily. And that's final. "

_________________________

Mrs. Kim is distressed after the last conversation she had with her husband. She doesn't know what is right and what she should do now. She thought to go and at least check on Jungkook since she was the only one who didn't asked him about his dad's health last night.

Jungkook was in his room sitting on the patio and sketching some designs. He loves designing while sitting around nature. He was so engrossed into sketching that he didn't noticed when Mrs. Kim entered his room. Jiho stood behind him and saw what he was doing.

" Jungkook? "
Jungkook flinched hard not expecting anyone in his room and clenched his ipad.

" Eomma? When did you came? Please sit." Jungkook said after calming his heart.

" I came just now. I just wanted to know about your dad. How's he doing now? You guys went to meet him today na? "

" He's fine Eomma. Doctor said that they will discharge him after 3 days. "

Jiho nodded in understanding. She passed a motherly smile to him and caressed his head. " That's good to hear. What were you doing? You like painting? "

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows trying to understand what she was talking about. " Oh about this? " He asked while showing his ipad. " I was sketching some dresses. Though they did not turned out how I thought but what do you think Eomma? Will you like to wear a dress like this? " Jungkook felt welcomed today by his Eomma so he decided to come on good terms with her.

Finally everything will be fine now I guess.

" This dress? It's .....pretty. I like the colour but its for youngsters, where will I go wearing this? But I never thought purple and yellow can look this good together. " Jiho said finding the piece of art fascinating.

" You liked it? I'll make more dresses for you Eomma don't worry! " Jungkook gave his bunny smile.

" How will you give me? Oh is it one of your Dad's brand? "

" No no I'm the designer. Since I will be joining the company soon so I'm just trying to get a hand of it. I don't want to be blank on my first day in the company. "

Jiho looked confused " You want to....work? "

Jungkook too matched Jiho's expression and nodded innocently.

Suddenly Jiho's mood takes 180° turn. " Why? Can't Taehyung take care of all your needs? You need more money? How much? "

Jiho asked slightly raising her voice which Jungkook hates the most.

" It's not because of money eomma. I wanted to work, since I was a child. Didn't appa told you all this before marriage? I always wanted to be a designer, I always wanted to narrate stories through dresses. "

"Shut up Jungkook. No omega works in our household. You won't either. Your Appa didn't told us anything. Why do you always want to do things different from us? "

Jungkook doesn't want to cry but still his lower lips wobbled betraying him. His Dad betrayed him?

" I-I agreed to marriage because of this o-only. " Jungkook begged from his tear filled eyes.

" Well then leave Taehyung. You can go back to your Dad. " Jiho said looking unbothered but inside her blood was boiling. Because it's not just Jungkook but Mr. Jeon has betrayed them too.

After hearing Jiho's words Jungkook's whole world crumbled.
Leave Alpha? Never.

" B-but Alpha has no problem with it. "

Jiho, who was boiling from inside but had a calm facade now is full on angry mode.

" Well I HAVE problem with it Jungkook. And I don't think that Taehyung's Appa would be pleased to hear this. Already I'm not sure about your marriage and now you brought another drama in our lives. Look Jungkook I'm giving you two choices, either choose your dreams or Taehyung because no matter how much your alpha supports you I will not let you both be in this marriage. Understand? "
Jungkook can't believe what he is hearing. How can he possibly choose? He can't.

" Eomma p-lease. I-I can't -"

" You have to Jungkook. Stay away from Taehyung from now on. I see how you both shamelessly touch each other in open. You will not let Taehyung touch you from now on in front of elders do you get that? This is Kims rules and you HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM. It's now too much for me to ignore. And I don't want to hear about your dream from Taehyung, understand? That boy is going out of my hands but you, you have to listen to me now. "

Saying all this Mrs. Kim left. And Jungkook? The little omega who thought that now nothing could go wrong, who wanted everyone's happiness, who wanted to be loved and pampered by his alpha, who was so close to lose his Dad, is broken now. He can't think straight. Everything is taking a troll over his senses. All bottled up emotions have made his brain confused. His omega is crying but what can he do except for nodding like an idiot to his mother-in-law's wishes or should he say command?

She definately won't let them stay together if he doesn't behaved. She will make Seon-ho snatch his alpha from him. NO! HE WON'T SHARE HIS HYUNGIE WITH ANYONE.

He tried to stand up but his shaky legs failed to listen to him. He just cried his heart out inside the safety of four walls.

_______________________________

Taehyung came back late. He had some urgent meetings which made him too busy to even check his phone.
He just wants to pass out on his bed.

Jungkook opened the door knowing his alpha is standing on the other side.

" I'm sorry for being late Jungkook. Did you ate dinner? " Taehyung asked while removing his shoes.

" N-no. I'll prepare our dinner, come fast." saying so he turned to leave hurriedly.

Taehyung quickly hold Jungkook's hand and pulled him towards his chest. " Where's my welcome hug- hey pup you ok? Why are your eyes so swollen? "

Jungkook panicked seeing Taehyung so close and he jumped away from him. He looked around them to check if Mrs. Kim caught them or not but before he could run back to kitchen Taehyung again held his hand.

" What is it Jungkook? You are making me worry."

Jungkook harshly pulled his hands back and said while criss crossing his index finger and middle finger behind his back " It's n-othing. I just cried thinking about D-dad. I'll set dinner"

Taehyung looked at the retreating back of Jungkook with confusing gaze. Somethings not right, his intuition is telling him but he decided to let it go. He can't force him now can he?

Taehyung sighed heavily and made his way towards their bedroom to freshen up. He wanted nothing else than to hug his omega after spending such a hectic day at office but looks like today is not his day.

*After dinner*

Taehyung knows something is very wrong with his omega. He is flinching every time he touches him. Did he do something which made Jungkook uncomfortable? Everything was ok last night though.

He's way too tired to have a conversation anyway so he made a mental note to ask him next day and went to sleep but Jungkook? He couldn't sleep at all. All of his dreams which include a happy life with Taehyung as well now seems to crumble down in front of Jungkook and he is feeling helpless. He can see his mother-in-law already trying to make a conversation between Seon-ho and Taehyung. He doesn't know when he slept while sobbing quietly beside Taehyung who was sleeping without any care of the world.

_______________________

Taehyung is very stressed. The release date is very close and Jungkook is behaving very strange. He flinches at even slightest of his touches and only his touches which is making him feel self conscious and make him question himself about a lot of things like-

Did he somehow made his omega uncomfortable?

Did something happened behind his back?

Is Jungkook ok? Because he saw that how Jungkook is always anxious about something. He is neither smiling nor talking to anyone. He doesn't think Jungkook is mentally healthy right now. All things are too much for him to handle and it is making him not concentrate on his work which is another reason for him to be stressed.

Taehyung had enough of everything. Today either Jungkook is going to talk on his own will or he'll make him answer his doubts. With a new determination he made his way towards his room after coming back from the office early.

He found Jungkook spacing out again. He was looking outside the window blankly.

" Jungkook? "

Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice.

" Alpha? You're early today." Jungkook asked after looking at the wall clock.

" Is everything ok? " Taehyung asked ignoring Jungkook's words.

Jungkook nodded again as usual and got up to leave, that's the best he could do to keep himself sane. How can he control his omega nature after being in front of his alpha? He kept himself deprived of even smallest touches from his alpha.

" Stop right there Kim Jungkook." Taehyung for the very first time,
ordered making Jungkook's feets freeze in it's place.

" Did I do something wrong? Why are you behaving like this? " Taehyung asked

" Y-you didn't." Jungkook said staring at his feets.

" Jungkook enough is enough ok? Just share it with me. I'll try to solve everything."

" NO! You can't do anything alpha! No one can do anything. No one can go against our elders." Jungkook shouted. All those emotions which were piled up from a week just burst out. He crouched down having no energy left to support his body and started wailing. Taehyung was not shocked seeing the emotional breakdown. He kind of expected this and it was very much needed. He felt relived.

" Shh....what you mean by going against elders? Did Ha-Joon hyung did something again? Tell me and I'll break his jaw-"

" It's eomma" Jungkook cut him off.

" huh? Eomma? What did she-" Jungkook again cut him and explained everything while hiccuping in between.

Taehyung just stood there with an emotionless face. His own mother did what?

" I-im sorry to reject y-your t-touches."

" And you're telling me this now Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in an angry tone making Jungkook shudder in fear.

" You don't know just how much angry I am right now on you Jungkook. How could you? How could you abandon your dreams? Jungkook you don't have to apologize to me. If anyone was hurt in all this the most was you dammit! I for sure felt bad with your behavior but I can't even imagine what you were going through all this while and that too alone. We promised to never lie with each other Jungkook then how can you hide all this from me?"

Jungkook was just crying hysterically and said " I'm sorry. I was scared to lose you alpha."

" How can you lose me Jungkook? You really thought I would leave you? You're my omega Jungkook! Mine! I love you dammit! Why would I leave you? " Taehyung again said in a little higher pitch but Jungkook didn't minded it this time. He thought his ears aren't working well right now. What did he just heard?

" What-t? " Jungkook asked again which made Taehyung come back to his senses.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook carefully. His tear-filled eyes looking so beautiful. He hunched down and carefully with delicate steps embraced his life into his arms and whispered" I love you Kim Jungkook. Haven't I made it clear with my actions? "

Jungkook just cried hard holding Taehyung after a week. Oh just how much he craved to be in his arms.

" I love you too Alpha. I love you so much. I can't imagine a life without you anymore." Jungkook said without coming out of his safe place.

Both the love birds remained in the same position for minutes to calm their heart beats down. None of them thought to confess like this but right now what all matters is that they confessed.

Taehyung tried to detach themselves to talk but stopped after hearing Jungkook's whimpers. His omega senses are high right now because of the stunt he pulled out before. After having an alpha, omegas can't stay away from them for this long and if they did they start feeling abandoned. So right now Jungkook and Orla wants to be attached to Taehyung to mark their places again.

" Pup? Let's talk. We can't solve it like this." Taehyung tried to make his over sensitive omega understand gently but Jungkook didn't let him go. Taehyung picked up Jungkook from his thighs and made him sit on his lap. Jungkook hugged Taehyung more closely.

" I will never ever leave you Jungkook. I want you to understand me as well. Just how you love me, take care of me and can't live without me, I can't too pup. And I don't want you to change yourself for my family. I married Jeon Jungkook and I fell in love with him only so don't change yourself ever, not for me as well. I want you to set your priorities clear. You and your dream should always be your priority. Even I can't stop you from becoming a designer, you get that? You have to become a good designer not just for youself now but also for me.

You cannot make everyone happy Jungkook. I wanted you to respect my parents not worship them. You don't have to feel liable for everything. I love you and I want you to take care of my love for me. Would you do that for me baby? "

Jungkook, who was carefully listening to everything slowly nodded. He came out a little to just look at his alpha and said something.

" I love you."

Taehyung smiled feeling content.

" Let's wash your face"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the vanity unit but his mate was not ready to leave his alpha yet.

(Something like this)

"Jungkook? Let me go for a second or how am I suppose to help you wash your face? "

Jungkook let out a whine clearly showing how irritated he is. " Nooo... Stay like this only."

Taehyung chuckled and decided to tease to lighten their moods " Are you the same omega who was rejecting my touches like plague? " he asked laughing whole heartedly.

Jungkook opened his eyes and guilt was clear on his face. Right, he didn't treated his hyungie right these days. He came out of Taehyung's chest and loosened his hold on his shoulders.

Taehyung looked in his mate's eyes at the sudden movement but before he could say something Jungkook held his face with both of his hands and pampered him with lots of pecks.

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling heavenly and took all the love his pup was showering over him. It's been so long they kissed.

" Wow it's the first time you initiated our kiss hm.." Taehyung again teased but Jungkook was in a whole different mood.

" I'm really very very sorry Alpha. I really didn't meant to-" Taehyung cut him off with a peck on his lips. " You are talking too much today baby. Now give some rest to your throat and let me wipe your face. Eyes close."

Taehyung gently wiped Jungkook's face with a warm towel.

" I have to cook dinner Alpha. Leave me." Jungkook said half heartedly when he noticed Taehyung is taking him back on the bed.

" You aren't cooking today Jungkook. Take much needed rest ok? Let's order food for ourselves. What do you want to eat hm? " Taehyung asked after tucking his mate properly with the blanket

" No no...it won't take much time alpha, please. And how can we order food just for ourselves? What will everyone think? " Jungkook in no way wants his mother-in-law to scold him again. He doesn't want to take her son away from her.

" Calm down. I'll handle everything. Tell me what you want to eat? Let's have a movie night hm? Don't you wanted to stay close with me just a minute ago? " Taehyung asked leaning towards Jungkook dangerously close.

" Pizza? And ice cream? And...and fries? " Jungkook asked hesitantly.

" Done!"

____________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddled up against each other and some random movie was going in the background. They already watched the notebook and now Titanic is being played but both are too busy into each other to pay attention on the screen.

Jungkook is sitting on Taehyung's lap facing television but all his attention is on the hand which is caressing his waist.

Jungkook turned himself on his lap. Both of his legs are now dangling in one side and his arms have found their place on Taehyung's shoulders.

" What's up? " Taehyung asked.

" What do you like the most about me Alpha? About physical appearance." Jungkook asked curiously.

" Everything about you. You're beautiful from your head till your toes. " Taehyung replied.

" Ahh...give me a name Alpha. I don't want a diplomatic answer. " Jungkook asked whining a little at the end to push Taehyung on the edge to give him the answer he wants.

" But that's true pup. I like everything about you."

If it was some other day Jungkook for sure have blushed but right now he's not getting the answer he wants.

" Then tell the the most beautiful part of me. Top 1 " Jungkook asked stubbornness clearly showing.

Taehyung gave in to his husband's antics and kissed both of his eyes making Jungkook blush.

He loves my eyes.

" Next? " Jungkook whispered barely audible.

Taehyung leaned in again and kissed the mole present below his lips.

He loves my mole.

Jungkook curled his toes, excitement running through his veins and whispered yet again. " Next? "

Taehyung smirked noticing every single effect he is having on his mate. He caressed his chubby cheeks and slide them down, running through his spine making Jungkook's breath hitch. His rough hand made it way and held his waist....

He loves my waist.

...And slide them below his waist. Jungkook's mouth let out an unintentional gasp with wide eyes.

" It's getting late, we should sleep." Taehyung said and hold him up from his butt and put him down on the bed.

Jungkook just continued sitting there blankly.

He loves my waist or....bum?

____________________________

That's all for today. I promised to update on 8th November but I got busy with festival preparations and couldn't update.

Please show your support through votes and comments because I'm feeling really down right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.3K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
815K 53.6K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
177K 11K 30
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...