Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 11: Training Selene

382 14 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

4 Days Later.

When there was two sound of clashes swords were fighting at each others and make the two of them were fighting and then there was Selene who holding her own sword with her hand and make her was breathing out little bit. She is tired...and very tried as hell and make her was turn her head to look up at the teacher who was gonna give her a real fight with lessons and make her was sigh out and then she let out a yelled.

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

*CLANG*

(Y/N): "Foolishness, Selene." He said to her and he was sent her to the ground and make her was fall down on the ground and then she was jumped up and land down on the ground and she turn her head to look up at (Y/N) who was holding his rebellion sword by himself. When (Y/N) was stood right there and put his sword down like a knight...a knight was stood right there and make him was look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "You are too slow with sloppy action...even your ability was doing fine...but you need to better doing faster." He said to her.

Selene: "I am trying to..." She said.

(Y/N): "Good...but keep tries your best." He said and slowly take his Rebellion sword out and prepare to fight.

(Y/N): "I know...but now...I want you stay there and now I am going to charge toward at you first." He said to her and make her was nod her head and then she use her sword goes up and make her stance right there and then (Y/N) sigh and make him lift his sword up and aiming her and then he made his speed dash toward at her and she seen this and she use her sword block the attack by (Y/N). When she seen him who was use his rebellion sword goes hitting at her with her hands holding the sword and make her was block anything moves right away and then she was thought herself.

Selene: "*He's fast....very faster than my ability!!!!!*" She thought herself and when she tries to slash her sword at him but he block his sword and he gave her a kick in the chest and send her to the cage and make her was cough out and she saw (Y/N) use his sword goes up with uppercut and make her seen this and she use her sword to block it and it was powerful send her to the cage right there.

When Selene was fall down on the ground and make her look up and saw (Y/N) swing his sword at her and she dodge out of the way with rolling and she finally got up and make her charge toward at (Y/N) and then he gave her a punch in the face but she dodge then a hand grab her hand and make him gave her a judo flip and send her to the ground. Then she was fall down on the ground and she tries to goes her submission but she felt a sword down on her neck and make her look up at (Y/N) was aim his sword at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Checkmate, Selene...." He said to her.

Selene: "You are strong...very stronger than I unexpected." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehehe, of course I am...alright...now lesson was done. Now let's get you up." He said to her and make him grab her hand and lift her up from the ground and then he was get her up from the ground and make her blush by (Y/N) who is touch her.

(Y/N): "Your training is good...but the skill is alright...I will teach you more how to fight and kills these Lycans, Selene." He said to her and make her was nod her head and then Amelia was clapping her both hands and make the two of them turn their heads to look at the vampiress council was arrive here.

Amelia: "I seen you two are working very well." She said to (Y/N) and Selene and make the two of them shrug with groan little bit.

Amelia: "Now how's Selene doing, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "She is fine...anyway her skill was fine and very good...but turns out she need to be better and stronger what I am unexpected." He said to her and then she was nod her head and then Amelia want the two of them goes the other mission for what they want to terminate the other Lycans for what they want to kill...where their hideout really was...and this will be not failed. When the two of them were take a rest right away and the two of them were sit down on the chair and (Y/N) was holding his own drink that he was got a water and drinking it all by himself and make him sigh out little bit.

Selene: "How comes you are getting stronger, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and then he was looking at her who want to know the whole things about it and he said to her.

(Y/N): "Well, I'm training with martial art of fighting style like Samurai, knight, and Kung-Fu." He said to her.

Selene: "Kung Fu?" She asked (Y/N) with confuse and make him was chuckle little bit and then he gave her a nod right away and he explaining to Selene and make her was listening his word for her that she need to be understand at it and then (Y/N) was already told her and make her want to ask him.

Selene: "(Y/N), can you train me with your martial art?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Why?" He asked her and make her was blushing up and then she said.

Selene: "Because I want to be stronger like you are...." She said to him and make him was chuckle to her and then he was gave her a kisses on the lips and make the two of them passionate and let go.

(Y/N): "Alright, I'll teach you. But first...we gonna do the mission first." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roaring out and giving the Lycan with punches like bad motherfucker.

When the hits and hitting all everything at the Lycan and make the werewolf was spat bloods out of his mouth and make (Y/N) goes doing his kick hit at the Lycan in the face and send him to fly up and make him was float.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was gave the lycan with a beautiful roundhouse kick hit at the Lycan send to Selene who was fighting at those Lycans with her guns and then she notice (Y/N) who kick the Lycan and sent to where her really is and make her using the sword and she was slash her sword at the Lycan ripped apart off. Then Selene was turn her head to look at (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form with his gauntlet with boot have an armor and it was summoned already where his both arms and legs too.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...who wants some more?" He asked those Lycans who were shitting themselves and they both saw (Y/N) just beating the shit out of the other member of Lycan who was got many punches and kicks too.

Selene: "(Y/N), is this another weapons for what you have?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Yeah, I know...but anyway I'll show you how the Kung Fu what does looks like." He said to her and make him 

(A/N: Imagine Tony Jaa as (Y/N) fight against those bad guys as Lycanthropies.)

When (Y/N) was goes berserk back there and he was beating more of these motherfuckers and he was goes savage with his fists as iron gauntlet and smash those fuckers heads off, broken arms, and punching through at their bodies and begin to killing them all. Then Selene was fighting at these Lycans with her sword and guns that she was begin to take them all out as well but she was look at (Y/N) who is amaze back there and make him become an invincible and when (Y/N) keep fighting and more fighting and begin to destroying them all.

One of the Lycan who was tries to attack at him and make (Y/N) saw this and he block the attack from the claw of Lycan and then he tries to attack at him again and make (Y/N) was giving him with punches and multiple punches like boxing style and then (Y/N) was gave him multiple punches and hitting him in the chest and face and then he was goes an uppercut and hit him in the chin and send him flew up.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Payback!" He said and he use his hand grab the leg from Lycan and slammed him down on the ground and keep slamming at him and then he begin to throw Lycan to the other Lycans and send them both to the ground.

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the Lycans with his devilish smile little bit and his flames goes up on his both hands was glowing up right now and then (Y/N) was looking at those fuckers where they both stood right there and then (Y/N) chuckle little bit.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Eat this, motherfuckers." He said to himself and make him take his Ivory and Ebony out and aiming his weapons at those fuckers and begin to shooting at them and killing them all by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "BANG!" He shout out and begin to shooting them all and his powerful pistols keep shooting and blast those motherfuckers apart off and make their limbs, arms, and legs were float up.

Selene: "*He's truly powerful.*" She thought herself.

After the slaughtering those Lycans and (Y/N) with Selene were doing good back there that they just killing all of them by the two of them and turns out that was easy to wipe all of these motherfuckers like nothing...and burn with dusts also the two of them done to killing these lycans and it was easy to killing them all.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...we shall head back right now and report to Amelia about what happened." He said to her.

Selene: "Right." She said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 512 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
134 11 5
He needs a bride. She wants justice. With infighting and the potential of a civil war plaguing the enchanting town of Selenium, Victoria Quinn finds...
15K 536 35
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance...is calling me." A young man was name (Y/N) (L/N) Murphy and he was the son of RoboCop that he heard about his own fat...
1.7K 18 48
19 years after being taken by Lucien, Morgan Sinclair is everything she was intended to be; a ruthless and cold blooded High Royal vampire. Finally...