The Pantheon Academy - Pjo x...

By FoxInABoxWithALog

After Hekate takes notice of the brewing war in the Wizarding World she approaches the Olympians who then giv... More

How Things Work
The Founding: Chapter 1
Royals: Chapter 2
Authors Note: 2
School Anthem
Royals and Letters: Chapter 3
Authors Note

Royals and Dirty Old Hats: Chapter 3

31 1 0
By FoxInABoxWithALog

Nico checked his appearance in the mirror. He had to look 'presentable' for their arrival at Hogwarts. Nico was currently sharing a 'changing room' with the other Princes. Which really just meant Jason, Percy and T.J, even though T.J had left awhile ago. Alex was with the girls (Hazel and Mallory Keen) in the other room.

Everyone else, bar the 'consorts' (Annabeth, Leo- Jason and Piper had broken up amicably. Turns out putting two gay people in a straight relationship doesn't really work-, Frank and Magnus) just changed in their separate rooms. The 'consorts' had two rooms, one for the boys and one for Annabeth and Magnus, next to ours and the Princess's. Apparently they were expected to stay near us at all times.

I hummed happily, since they had to be near us, that meant Will would be coming with us! Of course he wasn't here yet, we were gonna meet him at the station, along with Rachel. The way Mr. D explained it was our parents wanted us yo have the Family Seer and a trained medi-wizard,(that's what they were called apparently), on hand in case of an emergency.

And if that medi-wizard happened to be my boyfriend? It was a coincidence. So be it. The King had already ordered it, who was I to complain?

I was totally going to milk this for all its got.

...

Alex has been a bad influence on me.

...

ANYWAY!

Jason, the nosey bastard (affectionate), had apparently heard me humming and it caught his attention because, I'm, and I quote; 'Never this happy!'

Number 1: Fuck you

Number 2: He's absolutely right and i want to hit him for it

Number 3: Fuck you.

Number 4: One more to keep it even, FUCK YOU

That was nice to get out.

Anyway, we had to leave soon to meet with the others. Got to do one more breifing before the school year actually starts and all. Can't have anyone exposing us (*cough, cough* Leo *cough, cough*).

I straightened out the collar of the school's (Pantheons Academy that is,) 'uniform' and turned to Jason and Percy. Percy was looking a mess, as per usual, but Jace had straightened him out a little, so he still looked like royalty, just the cocky and lazy kind, the ones who didn't really take it seriously, I mean it wasn't him at all but it worked, plus he still looked somewhat regal.

I sighed, we all had to project some sort of image. It seemed Percy had chosen what his would be. Or more like Hekate had chosen it for us.

Jason looked a lot more, er- professional? Anyway. He'd grown his hair out a bit, after seeing some photos of himself from before Camp Half-Blood with longer hair he'd hoped it would help jog his memory. It had helped, if only a little.

Jason's hair now reached slightly past his shoulders, and he had enough of it to put in a half-up half-down do. Actually, me and him had a similar length. His was purposeful, I just neglected to cut mine. Wasn't bothered to. And Will said he liked it long anyway. Who was I to rob him of my delightful looks?

What was I saying?

Right, Jason's uniform was looking perfect, not a crinkle to be seen. He looked serious and not like the type of guy you'd like to mess with. He was tall and the deep purple lining to his uniform only enhanced the look. As did Percy's muted orange. My robes also had an orange lining, I mean atleast it wasn't as bright as the camp's t-shirt so that was a win.

I looked back into the mirror, my hair was in a bun at the back of my head, it was held in place by my wand. The magical sticks had been gifted to us by Hekate. But only after an intense test that left most of us exhausted. Mine was a dark mahogany wood with a black thorn handle, don't worry, it doesn't hurt to hold. It matched nicely with the uniform and having it in close reach could be helpful in the future. Not to mention it was so much faster than tying up my hair.

"Alright." Said Jason's cheery voice as he finished manhandling Percy, "When we leave this room we are no longer Jason, Nico, Percy. We are Prince Jason Grace, 6th son of King Zarian Aitnaios Olympi, 8th in line to the Aitnaios Lady/Lordship."

Jace pointed to Percy, "We are Prince Perseus Jackson, 3rd son of Lord Garius Aglaotríaina Olympi, 6th in line for the Aglaotríaina Lady/Lordship."

He turned to me, "And we are Prince Nicćolo Di Angelo, 1st Son of Lord Pluto Agesilaos Olympi, 1st in line for the Agesilaos Lady/Lordship."

" 'We' is it? I wasn't aware we'd be sharing identities." Nico said this whith a grating aloofness. He just knew it was going to get on everyone's nerves and he was living for it.

Again, he was going to milk this new 'identity' to cause all the chaos he could. Thank Hekate for this opportunity to terrorise a new group of people

...

Holy shit. Alex had really done a number on him.

...

Eh

...

Jason clapped, "Yes, that! Amp up the snobiness! Be so annoyingly uptight and insult everyone as politely as you can."

Nico saluted jokingly with a small smile.

Jason then turned to Percy with a thoughtful face, "Honestly just be yourself- BUT act like an over-confident asshole along with it. You are still a Prince."

"And you?" Percy said with a cocky eyebrow raise. Wow, already getting into character

Jason gave him a wink, "I've got that covered."

Percy gave him a look that said 'are you fucking with me right now? You better not be fucking with me'

Percy was surprising good at this.

Jason snorted, he'd definitely got the message, "Okay, time to go, their probably waiting for us out there."

Nico looked to the three crowns sitting on the vanity. He reached for the one made up of dark thorns and black/purple flowers. He placed it upon his head.

•○•

Harry was...nervous to say the least. He shuffled from one foot to another as they waited for the last of the Americans to get ready. Practically everyone was ready. Everyone except the Prince/Princesses. They had a separate room for themselves.

He looked around. Practically everyone was out. They were in their fancy Pantheons Uniform, (which looked surprisingly comfortable). They were all talking in a huddle, avoiding them, which wouldn't of been such a problem if they weren't being so rude about it. He'd guessed they didn't want to talk to them when they started leaving mid-conversation or simply not looking at them at all.

It hurt to admit he was a little saddened at that. They'd been pretty friendly these past few days, and then they just start being assholes. Acting all aloof and all-mighty. Maybe Ron was right..they were snobs. Well not all of them. But a majority.

Harry frowned at them as they chatted in the corner. They were whispering about something, it didn't look like a friendly gathering either. They...looked like they were being briefed on something? I mean most of them are the children of politicians so it wouldn't surprise him if they were talking about 'behaving appropriately' or some other bullshit.

Harry tore his eyes away to look at the door that had finally opened. He watched as the Prince/Princesses walked out. All of them were wearing their crowns. And they looked...different.

Di Angelo looked impassive- bored even. So different then his usual mischievous smirk.

Jackson didn't seem all that odd, but he definitely a more confident stride- some would call it arrogant.

Grace looked serious and he seemed to be scolding Di Angelo for a comment he made.

T.J had his usual smile in place, but it had a sharp edge to it. It was dangerous.

Levesque seemed her regular old self- except her expression was the kind of face you make when your know something you shouldn't.

Keen...just looked like Keen. She was scowling as usual.

Basically, they looked more like Royals then the regular teenagers they were all used to.

It made him uneasy.

-○-

The ride to the station was awkward.

Due to us travelling with the Royals, our bags and trunks were sent ahead and, to our surprise, a limo arrived to pick us up.

None of the Pantheons Students seemed that surprised. But that was expected.

There were also alot of guards.

We also used a separate entrance to entire Platform 9 & 3/4. I didn't even know that was possible.

Of course, throughout all of this, the Nobles didn't even glance our way. That was until we were almost to the station.

"Granger." Said the voice of Prince Nico.

Alot of people, including Hermione, turned to the boy. He want even looking at her. He was reading a book.

The youngest Prince adressed Jason, "The answer to your previous question; Granger. She seems like the least liking to cause any form of irritation and is atleast capable of intelligent conversation. If I had to chose anyone of those three for company I would rather choose her. Company is company, pleasant or otherwise."

Prince Jason nodded, "Wonderful. Anything else you want to add."

Harry and Ron just looked at eachother confused. Hermione and Ginny seemed mildy perplexed, so did Fred and George, though they seemed to understand Nico's comment a bit later and they seemd torn between being impressed or offended.

Prince Nico looked up from his book and hummed, "Perhaps the weasley girl. She reminds me an odd amount of Rachel don't you think? They're not exactly the same but I feel you understand. She seems pleasant enough. Though if her familial ties are anything to go off on, she won't be much of a conversationalist. Of course there are always exceptions but there is a slim chance purely based on probability."

The Prince continued, this time looking directly at Ginny, "Ginerva, correct? I believe the name originates from the stories of Gwen, the peasant who became a queen. It seems fitting. Rising to the top while others try to bring you further down. You and Harry seem close."

Hermione had a calculated look in her eyes. Ginny was torn between being offended or grateful. The other Pantheon Students seemed to be having trouble holding their laughter, but why, Harry didn't know.

Prince Perseus weezed, "Fucking hell, Nico! That hurt for me to hear! "

He started laughing again.

•○•

Hermione only fully processed Prince Nico's various insults once they were on the train and the Royals were safe and sounding their private carriage

She choked on her sweet, causing everyone to turn to look at her. Se spat it out and tried to catch her breath.

"Are you okay!?!" Said a rather alarmed Ron.

Hermione turned to him Harry seriously, "Remember what Prince Nico was saying in the car? I want you to think about it for a bit, just really think."

Luna and Neville both looked curious, since they weren't there and weren't completely sure who this 'Prince Nico" figure was.

Ron dwelled on the words, "'The answer to your previous question; Granger. She seems like the least liking to cause any form of irritation and is atleast capable of intelligent conversation. If I had to chose anyone of those three for company I would rather choose her. Company is company, pleasant or otherwise-' I don't understand what you want me to think about. It seemed pretty straight forward to me."

Neville's eyebrow went up a notch, "Oh wow Hermione! Who said that to you? Geez i haven't heard insults like those since the last Pureblood Gala attended."

Luna hums and nods, "Daddy tells me all the time that insults like those come from either a smartass or a rich person."

Harry frowned, "I don't hear an insult."

Hermione frowned right along with him, "I know. That's the point! It also explains why they were laughing, they understood it because they were used to it. We aren't, so we didn't spot it as quickly."

"Why can't they be normal and be mean like a regular fucking human!?" Ron grumbled

Hermione sighed, "Because. They're Royals. They're 'above us' so their insults have to be aswell."

"Fucking rich people." Said Ron before going right back to eating.

"Hate the lot of them." Aggreed Harry.

Neville looked deeply offended, "Excuse you-"

•○•

Skipping to the sorting because I am positively tired........

•○•

Harry shifted in his seat. The first years had been sorted and now it was time for the Pantheons Students.

They were arranged in 3 lines. In the front were all the Prince/Princesses. Behind then were their consorts and behind them was everyone else. All the Royals except Di Angelo and Keen had consorts. Well Di Angelo did have one but he just wasn't standing behind him. The staff, which were currently only two other people, stood on either side of the lines with straight faces.

Their names where called according to Rank, lowest to highest.

The staff were first, Will Solace went to Hufflepuff and Rachel Dare to Ravenclaw.

First was Sir Carter Kane. He walked upto the stool, looking a little nervous. It didn't take the hat a lot of time to consider him. It almost immediately shouted: RAVENCLAW

Next was Madam Sadie Kane, his sister. She took even less time to sort. The hat barely grazed her head before shouting out a panicked: SLYTHERIN!

Oh that was fast. Damn

The next person was Lady Reyna Ramirez-Arellano. Harry hadn't seen her around much so he didn't have much of an opinion on her, other than the fact she was scary as hell. The hat barely sat on her head for 10 seconds before shouting: GRYFFINDOR

Next up was Lady Piper McLean. Again, he didn't know her much. But he thought she would be a gryffindor. She walked up to the podium confidently and sat on the stool, eyes cold. It took a few minutes but she was eventually sorted into: SLYTHERIN

After her was Marquess Magnus Chase. When Harry had first met him he seemed scary. The guy woukf stare you down, unblinking and them hive this creepy smile that mase you want to run in the opposite direction. Other times he waould just disappear! To the pint you wouldnt notice him unless he wanted you to. He was terrifying, not as much as Prince Jason or Lady Reyna, but close, honestly all the Chases seemed scary, the guy seemed very much Slytherin to Harry. But he was proven wrong when the hat called: HUFFLEPUFF

Next was Marquess Frank Zhang. Harry didn't really talk to him while they stayed at Grimmauld. He seemed nice enough. Maybe another Hufflepuff. But then again he'd thought Chase (Magnus) was a Slytherin. Looks could be deceiving. Zhang strode up to the stool. He didn't sit on it though, just stood as the hat was lowered onto his head. It didn't take long and he was sorted into: GRYFFINDOR

Then they came to Marquess Leo Valdez. He practically bounced up the steps to the hat. He seemed to have some sort of machine in his hand. He seemed like a Gryffindor...well he'd just have to wait and see. Honestly, how he and Grace got on was a mystery to him. Valdez was so energetic and Prince Grace was...not. The hat took a little but eventually announced: RAVENCLAW

Last of the non-royals was Lady Annabeth Chase. She stepped upto the hat witha determined expression. She looked so confident that Harry was sure the girl was going to be a gryffindor but instead: SLYTHERIN

Finally, it came to the Royals. Chatter exploring in the hall as they waited to see the infamous Princes/Princesses of the American Wizarding World.

First up was Prince Thomas Jefferson Jr. He walled upto the stall with that sharp, threatening smile of his and it didn't take a minute for the hat to decide: GRYFFINDOR

Next was Princess Mallory Keen. All Harry really knew about her was that. She was terrfying. So it didn't surprise him when the hat called: SLYTHERIN

Then there was Prince Alex Fierro. He was also a very scary person. There was no love lost when the hat screamed: SLYTHERIN!

After that there were 4 left.

Princess Hazel Levesque went up and sat down gracefully. The hat considered for almost 5 minutes before declaring her a: HUFFLEPUFF

Then there were Three.

Up first was Prince Jason Grace. He had a blank facial expression thag made it hard to read his emotions. His eyes had a predatory look in them that made you want to steer far away. He sat down on the stool. Harry wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it wanst: RAVENCLAW

And Two

Next was Prince Nicćolo Di Angelo. He had that bored expression and didn't even spare the hat or professors a glance. He sat down with a flourish and waited. Soon enough, the hat announced him a: SLYTHERIN

One

Last but not least was Prince Percy Jackson. The eldest. He had a charming grin on his face that reminded me oddly of Cedric Diggory. He winked at the hall and proceeded to wall to the podium as if it was the most mundane thing ever er and he was simply going to the grocey store. He stopped at the stool and sat down confidently. Prince Percy also didnt spare a glance at any of the professors, he was soley trying to keep the attention on him. He was awfully arrogant. The hat waited a bit before shouting: HUFFLEPUFF

So in total, there were 4 Hufflepuffs, 6 Slytherins, 3 Gryffindors and 4 Ravenclaws.

---
A/N:

Long chapter, long chapter, LONG CHAPTER. Not as long as the last but still long lol. For the sitting I picked what I thought fit best with their characters in the story so some of them might be off. Also- VALGRACE. Also- NICO BEING BITCHY. I live for this shit. Anyway BYEEEEEEES

More Chapters coming (when I find time to write lol)

Word Count: 2824

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 267 20
When Minerva McGonagall gets into contact with her old mentor, the Immortal Trainer of Heroes, Chiron, to oversee the healing of her students in the...
48.3K 1.6K 22
The demigods journey to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry to make alliances. They meet old friends and make new ones along the way. Will th...
2.3K 66 27
One little mistake, but changes so much. Or... maybe not a mistake? As we all know, Magnus shouldn't be in Valhalla, but what if someone from another...
69.2K 1.8K 39
No one thought that Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase would die on his way to a date during a vacation in Boston. No one thought that Percy would en...