HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter 10: What just happened??

617 35 19
By nornat_04

I think I am in loveee......

"I think I'll tell Fourth about the bet.."

Right after hearing these words from Gemini, Ohm hit the car break causing a loud screech and curses from the others.. 

"What the-" Gemini, who was as equally shocked looked at his brother who was having a 'don't-mess-with-me' look

"Are you out of your freaking mind, Gem? You- you are going to tell him and what? Make them hate us forever?" Ohm was now pissed more than before.. Just when he finally thought of having peace with the only one person in his entire life, there was his little brother trying to mess things more.

"It's either now or tomorrow bro.. I don't want them to keep in this fake relation anymore. Yeah! I was dumb to agree on this bet so I will back off and beg Fourth for forgiveness." Gemini, who was having a sad smile but somehow, happy to end this

He is looked at his brother waiting for a response.

Instead of any response, Ohm hugged his little brother.

"When did you grow up like this.. Till yesterday, I was in your uni to save your ass from the complaints. My little brother has grown up". Ohm, who was wiping his fake tears dramatically patted his brother who was shaking his head in disbelief.

Gemini: I didn't know you could be this dramatic, bro..

Ohm: Oh- excuse me.. You don't know anything about me..

Laughter filled inside the car.. They didn't know what future holds, but the future starts with whatever they do now..

.

.

.

.

.

.

<Meanwhile..>

"Fourth.. Please open the door." Nanon asked for the seventh time to his cousin, who locked himself in his room.

"Non-please not now... I-I can't do this." Sobs could be heard from inside and anyone could tell the person was crying.

"Fourth- I know you want to be alone and I will let you alone but just let me see you for just once.. I am worried about you, Fourth." The  older waited for a response but didn't get any.. It's not the first time this happened and this was one of the reason why Fourth was not coming to this city.

Sighing, Nanon was about to leave Fourth alone. He knew his cousin was stubborn,especially when situation is like this..

But the door creaked open and Fourth jumped into Nanon, hugging him tightly.. Nanon also caught him in time, patting his head lightly..

"Shush- Fourth.. I know what you are going through but please be strong, for me?" 

Just loud sobbing was heard from the younger.. Looking at his situation, Nanon couldn't help but cry too. Unknowingly, tears started gathering in his eyes, trying to fall out.

"Why- Why does this keep coming back.. Just WHY?? I thought it stopped but-but- " Heavy  cries were coming from Fourth while Nanon just kept patting his head whispering sweet things.

.

.

After few minutes, sobs were slowly fading out.. Nanon looked at his cousin who was now blankly staring at the ceiling..

Nanon sighed and made him sit in the couch, handing him a glass of water.

"I thought it ended, Fourth.. How did it come back again?" Nanon asked his cousin, who was still looking blankly at him.. No words came out, his throat was dry from crying out so loudly but trying his best, he replied,

"I-I don't know.. J-Just by hearing the n-name, I-" 

Nanon understood what he wanted to say so he just hugged him tightly..

"You know what- today you're going to sleep with me, just like when we were young.." Nanon tried to lift up the mood but Fourth just gave him a small smile, shaking his head as 'No'

"You have to wake up early, Non.. It's your first day as a secretary and I-I don't want to ruin your sleep with my- With all these unnecessary stuffs." Fourth gave a gentle smile to Nanon, asking him to go and sleep but Nanon just dragged him to his bedroom.

"Oh- please.. I want to sleep with you today and fuck being a secretary, I will be one when I am in office.. Now sleep." Nanon said tucking his cousin in bed who was still whining ...

Fourth: Non-

Just then, a ting was heard from Fourth's phone, indicating someone just messaged him. Both the cousin looked over and saw,

"Gemini?"

"Why is he messaging you, this late?" Nanon looked at Fourth in confusion but Fourth simply shrugged his shoulder..

"Just ignore him.. He always spams my messages with unknown numbers." Saying this, he sit up in his bed, scrolling through his mobile..

"But what if he wants to talk about something important?"

"When did you start caring about him?" Fourth said looking over at Nanon.. He didn't understand why his cousin was acting so weird and suddenly he remembered, "OH-wait.. you guys agreed on a fresh start,right?"

Nanon looked at Fourth, who had a mischievous grin and looking at this, he understood he was going to get teased..

"By fresh start, it doesn't mean I care about him. He just feels like you, a younger brother.."

Fourth softly smiled at Nanon, who replied with the same..

Nanon: But I do think you should reply his messages..

Fourth: Fineee

.

.

___________*In chat*_____________

Gemini: Hey fourth...

Gemini: Hello??>-<

Gemini: You awake??

Gemini: Looks like you're asleep 0_0

Fourth: I am awake.. Just tell me what you want

Gemini: Rude:(

Gemini: Fine.. I just wanted to check up on you.. you know?

Fourth: No I don't.. 

Gemini: Fine.. Are you free tomorrow? If not, then cancel all your plans.

Gemini: I have something important to talk

Gemini: Ok bye-bye. Good  night :)

Fourth: Wait_

____________________________

Gemini left the message in seen while Fourth just shook his head smiling. 

After Nanon, it was the first time someone asked him about his panic attacks..

There were some confusions he couldn't say...

He was sure that he won't be friends with Gemini, but now he is the first one in this city to make him feel so comfortable..

Fourth was thinking about what important thing must be that Gemini asked him to cancel all the plans.

He was in his own deep thoughts that he didn't realize Nanon calling him ..

Nanon: Fourth..*shaking him* Fourth.. FOURTH*shouting*

Fourth: What happened..*staring at Nanon*

Nanon: You were day-dreaming... Wait*confusion* it's night so its night-dreaming..*doesn't make sense* Whatever*rolling eyes* the point is...  where are you lost?

Fourth: I am right here Non and I was just thinking about something. *giggle*

Nanon: Did Gemini say something annoying again? *rolling eyes*

Fourth: He asked me to meet tomorrow..

Nanon: I am still having doubt on him tho-

Fourth: Non I think you should give them a chance too... especially your boss. He seems like a cool person apart from that cold face and that dangerous aura..*creeped out*

Nanon: He asked us to be friends actually..

Fourth: Really? *in shock* That's great then.. Maybe you guys also can have a fresh start..

Nanon: I still don't trust them but I can try?*looking at Fourth* So tomorrow, you guys will meet?

Fourth: Can't do anything.. He broke our door once, can't take the same risk*rolling his eyes*

They both burst into laugh..and slept cuddling and forgetting all the bad memories.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Fourth's pov*

That damn senior asked me to meet here and has kept me waiting for an hour already.. yeah I am annoyed now like- why call me so early if you are going to be late .

I asked him to meet at library but no- He said there was no privacy, like what?

This is the third coffee I am going to have now.. I swear it's not about the money but my time.. He is literally wasting my time.

Looking at the phone for any messages but no- 

 I swear if he doesn't come in next five minutes, fuck our friendship..

Sighing, I stood up thinking to leave but just then the cafe opened..

I looked up and saw that senior.. but something feels different.

He is wearing glasses..

He looks so.. hot?

I feel my cheeks heat up.. What is this feeling? Yeah I know he is handsome but today, it feels like he is straight from heaven.

And that sweater.. Damn!! Isn't he feeling hot? 

What the fuck is wrong with me??'

I maybe didn't notice but I was checking him out.. Realization hit me as I found him coming towards me..

I need to leave.. OR I'll embarrass myself more..

I stood up to leave but luck is not with me..

I bumped into the the table and fell into the ground.

I groaned in pain and looked up to see everyone staring at me..

This is fucking embarrassing!!! Boys with glasses.. My weak point.

"Are you alright?" A worried voice asked me helping me stand up.. Yeah it was that senior again!!

"You are late!!!" I just blurred out. 

"I am sorry- I was coming here but there was this girl who reminded me of our date and remembering your words yesterday, I went with her.. I am sorry I should have at least messaged you.. but-"

He kept blabbering nonsense while I just stared at him.. I couldn't concentrate.

"Can you take off those glasses.." Again, I blurted out out of nowhere.. I swear, my mouth keeps taking sometimes but again these were distracting me...

The senior looked at me like I asked him to be naked.. Its just glasses, right?

"W-what?" He asked me in shock.. I cannot take back what I just said so here goes nothing

"The glasses? You don't wear them.." I tried sounding reasonable but again this is embarrassing.

"I thought it looked cool- I mean my looks itself is awestruck but with the outfit, it suits me more.." 

Again, why does he have to be so self-obsessed freak!! I am now losing my patience.. I hate distractions..

"Shut up and take them off. Look at the attention you are attracting.. I hate them.. so take them off!!"

I tried sounding strict but my heart is not agreeing.I repeat!! Boys with glasses.. My weak point.

"As if you are not doing the same".

These words took me off-guard. What did I do? It was him who was looking fine as heck!!

"W-what?"

"I don't say this often but you look adorable."

I was not ready to hear that, I wasn't...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Imagine this Gemini

With this Fourth

YEAH!!! THEY LOOK FINE I KNOW AND PLEASE CAN I ADOPT THEM?? BUT I CAN'T COZ I AM YOUNGER?

AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO THIS NONG WHO HAPPENED TO BE MY PHI

Okay... This much for today!!!
Stay tuned for the updates?!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...
1.2M 52.2K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
127K 3.2K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
45K 2.2K 20
I was bought by a billionaire... #OhmNanon #GeminiFourth ** A Sequel Will Be Announced Soon