𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨...

By seishirooox

A pitiful girl who got abandoned by her boyfriend 4 years ago. Now she is a 21 years old who is going to be t... More

Info !
Prologue 2/2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prologue 1/2

584 14 1
By seishirooox

As the daughter of legis Floyen,
You were given everything. You were like a golden spoon. Your father who is the chairman of japan's most successful company, Floyen corporation, he is loaded and make billions of income every single day. Of course since your mother died when you were young because of a sickness, you were alone most of the time. Although atleast you had your nanny who took care of you while your father was working.

Even tho your father was busy most of the days, he would still make some time for you. He'd buy you literally anything you'd like. Although you still felt lonely.

All of your school days were boring. The people you met only became friends with you because of your status. If you were a nobody, you'd probably be sitting in the corner alone like a pitiful outcast. Well that was until you reach your highschool year.

You expected everything to be the same. The same people who'd put on a fake smile and try to be friends with you.

When it was lunch time, you decided to go to the library and read some novels since you were tired to listen to all those people gossip about one another. As you were taking your sweet time choosing a book you stumble upon a book called "Twisted Love" by Ana Huang. It was the novel that people were going crazy at social media.

You were shock to see this book in the library but nevertheless you were quite curious onto why people were going crazy over the book. You then were about to grab the book when suddenly a pair of hands touched yours. You looked to your side to see a blonde haired guy with blue streaks? He had purple eye colour with circle glasses. It's been a while since you've seen another student inside the library.

He stared at you as if you were some kind of prey, "im sorry but i'll be taking this book." You stated as you snatched the book away from his hand. You really wanted to read it. "Ah.. if you finish the book then give me it." The male said as he walked off. "Hey wait—" you said as you wanted to know his name. Unfortunately, he already exited the library and you couldn't bring yourself to go and chase him like an idiot.

You ended up finishing the book in just a day. You had fun reading it at night before you go to sleep. It was about a girl who fell inlove with a billionaire who is her brother's bestfriend. You envy the female protagonists of the book since you yourself also wanted to experience Love.

You did have a lot of male suitors but you knew they're feelings weren't genuine as they probably wanted you because of your status or looks so obviously you rejected them and stayed single for the rest of your 17 years of living.

You ended falling asleep while holding the book in your hands.

The next day, you went to school as you search the whole school for that blonde haired male you met yesterday in the library. Sadly, you couldn't find him before the bell rings so you were forced to go inside and attend class as usual.

At lunch time, you asked one of your 'friends' if they know a certain blonde haired. "Do you guys know a guy with blonde hair and blue streaks..? He has purple hair colour and he also wears glasses. A round shaped one to be precise." You asked as the crowd think before answering. "You mean Haitani Rindou?" One of the girls said as the others start complimenting him. It seems like he's quite well known. 'Is he a womanizer..?' You thought.

"Aside from his icy and cruel attitude hes handsome! Plus his icy attitude makes him much more hotter!" One of the girls squeled. "Do you like him, y/n?" One of them asked as the others stayed quiet and waited for your reply. "Huh? What makes you think i like him? I dont." You said as you shook your head. "Well.. its kind of rare for you to ask about the students in our school." The girl stated. "Well anyways, what class is he in?" You asked. "Hes from class [random class]" the girl replied with a bright smile. You then excused yourself to go to the bathroom, some of the girls wanted to follow and accompany you but you told them you wanted some privacy which they respected.

You then head over to his class while holding the book. As you stood infront of his class, all of the group of students looked over to you as they started babbling random stuff. Your eyes then shifted to a certain blondie who was looking outside the window. You walked passed the group of students and to the blondie as you stood infront of his table. He looked up to you as he was a bit shock onto why you were here.

"Rindou? Am i right?" You asked as he was still shock but still remained his calm face. "Oh. Its you." He looked over to the group of students who was looking at the two of you as they literally fantasizing about the two of you being a hidden couple! His attention then went to the book you were holding. "I've finished reading it. Here." You then placed the book on his table with a smile. 'She finished it in just a day?' Rindou thought as he took the book. "Lets talk more often" you said in a low tone before walking away and waved your hand at him before fully exiting the classroom.

The group of students bid their goodbyes to you as they immediately went to rindou and asked about his relationship with you. Rindou had a hard time getting away with them.

Ever since that day, you often coincidentally meet rindou. Either its in the library,cafeteria,hallway,the school field, the two of you would meet. That is how you and rindou became friends. You talked more with him since you know his intentions arent bad. The two of you were such good friends. You would occasionally hangout with him after school since he was your only genuine friend.

On your way of going home from school, you spot a group of male wearing red uniform with a logo called "tenjiku" walked over to some place. Since you were curious, you decided to follow them. They went to some kind of abandoned place where there was a whole lot of other people wearing the same uniform. They were all bowing down to one person. A tanned skin male, with white hair colour and purple coloured eye. You also noticed he was wearing a hanafuda earrings.

You then hid behind a tree as you eavesdropped into their conversation. 'Is this some kind of cult?' You thought as you continued eavesdropping. 'That white haired guy must be their leader.. hes kind of handsome..' you thought before you suddenly lose balance and falls to the ground. Your fall creates a thud sound which caused the group of people to look at your direction. You started panicking as you stayed on the floor like an idiot as you thought they didnt see or heard you. You closed your eyes as you pray that they didnt hear the thud sound.

You then felt someone carry you by just holding the thick layer of your school uniform as he started walking towards their leader. You opened your eyes as you looked down. 'Wait.. am i floating right now?' Your legs werent even touching the ground and you soon realize someone was carrying you. You looked up to see a half bald blondie carrying you with just one hand which shock you. As he was walking towards their leader, you could feel the stare of the other people as you were internally screaming.

The the blonde guy then put you down to the floor infront of the 'leader' as you were basically kneeling. You didnt know what to do as you were literally getting second hand embarrassment because of how dumb you look right now. 'I cant believe im actually kneeling infront of this cult leader.!' You thought angrily as you rise your head to look at him. He had a beautiful and mesmerizing eye colour.

"Which gang do you work for?" He said in a cold tone which sent shivers down your spine. 'What the fuck is he talking about? Gangs? Are they gonna rape me if i stay quiet..??' You thought as you were slowly losing your mind as you think of what would happened to you if you stayed quiet. 'Wait.. are these people some sort of delinquents??' You were about to speak when suddenly some said your name.

"Y/n? What're you doing here??" He said. A familiar voice. You looked over to the side to see rindou..? What in the world is he doing here? "R-rindou?" You said while partially stuttering. He ran up to you as he helped you get up. "Hah? You know this chick rindou?" A blonde guy with a tattoo on his temple said. "Dont call her that." Rindou said while their leader observed us quietly. "Is she your girlfriend perhaps, rin?" A guy with braided hair as you could see rindou's ears turn to a vibrant red but you didnt really paid attention to that.

"Izana, shes not from any gang. Shes just a highschooler who was probably passing by." Rin stated as 'izana' looked at me suspiciously. "Isnt that the famous Y/n Floyen?' You heard someone said as they started talking to one another. "Wait.. you're actually y/n floyen?" The guy with braids said. "I mean, you do look a lot like her." He said as he eyed your features.

Suddenly the crowd of delinquents starts swarming you as they asked for your autograph and etc. 'what is this. Some sort of meet and greet?' You thought. Rindou then went infront of you as he asked the delinquents to go away and stop bothering you. "I'll send you home, lets go." Rindou took your hand as he brought you to the parking area where his motorbike was. Before leaving, you waved your hand at them as you could see the guy with braids waved back while izana had a disgusted look on his face.

After the whole meeting with rindou's delinquents friends, he told you everything about how hes in the gang and that the braided guy is his brother. You didnt really expect rindou to have a brother since you thought he was a only child but i guess you were wrong. What you were more curious was about that izana guy. He was attractive and you could say that you fell inlove with him at first sight. He was definitely your type.

You then would always ask rindou to bring you to their meetings which he did since he didnt want to upset you and that was how you managed to get along with all of the members of Tenjiku. Athough izana was the hardest to get alone with since he'd usually insult you in the most gruesome way which offended you but you didnt mind. Its better than having him compliment you just because of your status. Plus you were getting bored of the amount of compliments you've been receiving lately so it's quite interesting for you to get insults.

You tried to get close to izana since hes the first boy you've ever had a crush on and hes also the first ever boy to reject you. You kept on confessing your love to him but he simply just brushed it off which hurts ur feelings but u still wouldn't give up. Eventually he started to open up to you even more which made you happy. It was to the point he starts venting out to you about his past. You were like a shoulder for him to cry on. You'd always comfort him and give him the affection he lacks because of his past.

On the day of your graduation, you decided to go and confess ur love to izana once again for the last time. If he rejects you then you'll stop chasing him and move on from him. So you decided to invite him to hangout at the city where you confessed your love to him. To your suprised, he actually accepted your confession.

"W-wait.. are you being for real? Or am i just hallucinating right now?" You said as you covered your mouth. You could clearly see how izana's face was red and you know his feelings for you were genuine.

While he was walking you back home, you held his hand as your cheeks starts heating up. You were happy like a little kid right now. "So.. are we like boyfriend and girlfriend?" You asked shyly. "Yeah, duh." He replied as he looked away to hide his blushing face which made you laughed. As the two of you arrived at the gate of the Floyen estate, just before you go in, you leaned in to izana's face as you give him a kiss on the cheeks. "Bye! And have a goodnight ! " you said before running off to the estate while izana looked at you speechless. He was like a tomato.

The next day, you decided to tell your delinquents friends about your relationship with izana and they were concerned.

"Izana accepted your confession?" Rindou asked as he was shocked. "I didnt know he could feel such feelings." Ran said with a laugh. "Hes a human for you information so of course he have feelings." Rindou replied. Nevertheless all of them respected your relationship with izana and you were happy.

Izana isnt really one of the best boyfriend you see on social media or novels but you enjoyed being with him. Hes cold to others but a literal softy to you. It was as if you just tamed a tyrant.

Everything was good until that girl came.

End of prologue 1/2

I apologize for the grammar mistakes and if my story does not make any sense im so sorry.

Also for y/n's perspective, (for now,)
She only sees rindou as her one and only bestfriend
The other such as ran,kakucho,shion,mucho and etc as her friends.
Izana as her crush and now lover.

I'll see you on Prologue part 2/2

Bye and have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.4K 42
Bonten x Teen! Female! Reader Fatherly and daughterly love Despite how terrible her home and school life are, she tries to see the good in everything...
129K 4.1K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
236K 10.7K 15
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝I love seeing you happy.❞ In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
35.4K 874 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...