Business man's Forced Love

Bởi Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... Xem Thêm

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

33. Truth

1.2K 76 14
Bởi Uniqworld

Third person's pov

They all come back mansion. Kabir come out of car and pick up Akta and start going towards room.

"No one need to go back home you all are very tired sleep here today." - He turn back and said to them.

"You all can rest for two hours then take your position." - He said looking at guards.

Them he left for to his room. All of them went to the rooms too. All of them were very tired their faces were pale. They had run whole day here and there. The fear of losing their life not let them rest whole day and now they are happy that their madam their friend and their bhabhi come back home safely.
Kabir went inside and put her in bed carefully and beside her she was looking pale she was not saying anything only looking at ceiling. He was looking at her face for some time then he hold her hand when he hold her hand she look at him. Their eyes met. She withdraw her hand from him. He hold her more tightly. She winch in pain he look at her and saw bruises and hand print. Anger rushed in his mind. He stand up and went in his office directly and start throwing things. The room was already in bad condition because of his previous act.

"How dare they touch my kitten and even give her bruises." - He screamed.

"They not even touch her but gave marks on her body." - He throw his laptop books tables everything and start screaming again.

"You say you love her but you can't even give punishment to her victims. You are a looser Kabir. A looser you can't take care of your kitten." - He was saying to himself.

"No I am not a looser I can give them a scary death that there ancestors will cry but my first priority is my kitten. She need me and my guards will give them enough punishment. They don't need me." - He said mumbling to himself.

He stop for some minute and again start throwing things like a madman.

"But still they touch her they make her cry. What were you doing you were blaming her for ran away. Ok..... ok... what have done is done but from now I will not scare my not scream at her. She is my queen. I will give her every happiness. You should be with her she need you."- He said nodding his head continue.

He fixed his clothes and left the room. He asked the servant to fix the room and went to his room. He saw she was sleeping he also lay down on the bed while hugging her.

Two days later

"Hurry up we are running out of time. Raghav have you kept all the stuff inside." - Kabir asked.

"Yes sir." - He replied.

"Ok. Kitten, hurry up or you will miss the flight." - Kabir call her.

"I am coming give me one minute. "- Akta said from upstairs.

"Shreya, think again, we all are going. Only you will be left alone. And your health is also not good. If you want, one of us can stay with you." - She asked her.

"No, I will stay and anyway I am not alone.I have a servant and bodyguards with me. You all go and enjoy." - Shreya said assuring her.

"Ok. But take care of yourself and take the medicine on time. "- Anjali said.

"Okay, my mother." - Shreya said smiling.

"One more thing, Sameer has gone out of city for important meeting. He will come back till evening . So if you have any work, call him." - Akta said.

"Take care duffer." - Meena said.

They all hug each other and bid bye. Everyone is going on a trip which is planed by Kabir.

Kabir planned a trip so that Akta could change her mood. He also felt that he needed a break from work. So he talked to everyone and everyone agreed except Shreya and Sameer, because Shreya was not well so decided to stay and ruined their trip and Sameer had a very important meeting in Mumbai.

Everyone got into the car and left. It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon, Shreya took the medicine and went to the room to rest. She wanted to go back to the penthouse but Akta said that it would be better to stay in the mansion. She will be not alone here.
She slept thinking all these.

______________________________________________________________

Shreya was slipping peacefully but she woke up after hearing the knock on the door. When she opened the door she saw the maid standing there.

"Madam, we have prepared dinner now I am going to my home." - She said.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was 8 o'clock at night.

I was sleeping for so long. I think this is effect of medicine. - Shreya think in her mind. She looked at maid who was still standing there.

"Okay, you can go. "- Shreya said.

She went inside, washed her face and hands and came back and talked to her parents and friends. While talking she didn't see the time it was already Nine- thirty. After some time she went downstairs and ate her dinner. The mansion seemed completely silent. All the servants had gone to their respective homes. Guards were the only ones gaurding outside. She had told Akta that she will be fine, but she was feeling strangely nervous alone. To reduce her nervousness, she went to the hall and started watching TV.
She didn't realize when she fell asleep in hall while watching TV.

When she opened his eyes she saw that it was 2 o'clock in the night. She went to the kitchen, drank water and started going to the room. She felt that someone was watching her from the window. She gathered courage and went to the window and saw that no one was there. She again started going towards the room. She had just set foot on the stairs when she heard knocking on the main gate. She got scared. Because who would come at this time of night? She started going up quickly. As soon as she opened the door of her room she screamed. In mirror there was written with big letters *Angel I am back*. Seeing this her hands started trembling sweat start dripping from her forehead due to fear. She started taking steps backwards. The fear from which she wanted to go far away followed her to here also. She turned back and started going back towards the hall. So that she can call gaurds. She was about to reach the gate when suddenly the lights went off.
Due to which she got stuck at one place. Her eyes were filled with tears which star flowing. she lit the mobile torch with trembling hands and started searching for candles. She was on full alert her eyes was moving everywhere in mansion. Finally she found the candle and lit it.

"G..guards, is anyone here?Look what happened to the light." - she said while looking out of window but there were no response. She get more scared after getting no reply.

She move towards kitchen and saw a shadow there.

"Who is there? Answer me ? Who is there? "- she asked while wiping her sweat. She slowly started moving towards shadow. But suddenly that shadow disappeared from there.

Now she became even more scared and she ran towards the gate and started trying to open it. Her whole body was shaking because of fear tears were flowing from her eyes continue. She tried her best to open the door but the door was not opening because, it was locked from outside.

"Is there anyone outside?Please open the door. Is anyone listening? open the door for me. "- she was screaming while try to open the door. Suddenly she became completely quiet and turned backwards.

Unless you face your fear, you will always be afraid of it.If you get scared then you fear will never leave you. Today you will have to face your fears. - She said to herself. She took a long breathe and close her eyes for seconds.

"I'm not afraid of you. Do you think you can scare me by switching off the lights and writing something in my room? I have never seen a coward like you who attacks secretly. If you have courage then come forward." - She said wiping her tears.

She was still holding the candle in her hand which was providing some light. Suddenly she saw a shadow moving towards her from upstairs. she clutched her dress tightly. Suddenly a deep voice echoed in the whole Mansion.

"Hello Angel. Did you miss me? Well, I must say that you have become quite fearless.From whom have you learned this fearlessness? From your friends?" - He started coming more closer. In dim light of candle his figure was a little visible. He had wore a over size coat and had a mask on his face.

"I have learned from them only and now I am no longer the old Nidhi. I am Shreya now." -she said confidently.

"Oh yes, you even changed your name. But because of whom, because of me. Because of me you changed your identity, because of my fear. Do you think you are still not afraid of me? You are afraid of me, it has become a little less on you. No problem, now that I have come back, you will have to be afraid again too much fear hahaha." - He said moving the knife towards her neck. She looked at him with wide eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears but she was controlling them not to flow.

"You know how much I love you. So much so that I can kill anyone. You already know. I didn't leave my father, I killed him too. Because they were coming among us. But now I think you should arrange for three more biers. Because soon your friends will join my father. I mean I will kill them too. It's fun to kill someone. "- He was smiling like a madman. He caressed her face and held her jaw tightly. Tears flow down from her eyes she try to free herself but all in vain. Suddenly a wide slap echo in the hall.
Shreya slapped him and run from there while running candle fall on the floor. She hurriedly turn on mobile torch and run upstairs. Due to the slap his mask was removed from his face. He again put it and ran after her. She went to her room and closed the door from inside. She quickly took out Sameer's number from the phone and started calling him. It was ringing but the phone was not being picked up.

"Please pick up the phone Sameer. Please pick up the phone. Where are you, please save me." - She was crying bitterly. Suddenly she heard footsteps. She became alert.

"Angel open the door. Are you trying to run away from me. you can't, we are soulmates. you have to take punishment for what you have done. Come out Angel you know if I come inside it will be not good for you." - He said warning her.

"You slapped me Angel. This is not a good thing you slapped your future husband. So be good come out and take your punishment. "- He said again. Inside she was crying in a corner and praying god to send someone. Suddenly her door open it self greeting demon inside. He looked at her with a wide grin behind his mask.

"Caught you. "- He said and move towards her. She was trembling in fear and. She was clinging to the wall as if she wanted the wall to hide her.

'Don't come closer." - she said.

"Why? What will you do if I will come closer. "- He said and suddenly all went black. Because she turn off the torch. She grab the opportunity and hide inside the table.

"Angel, don't act like a brat. Turn on light. Okay, so first I will repair this light and then I will meet you. "- He said and left from there.

She wait for two minutes for him to come back but he didn't so she run towards balcony because there was no network in the room. She waz continue calling everyone but no one was picking up the call. She again called sameer. This time phone was picked up and a voice came from behind.

"Hello Angel. Did you miss me so much that it hardly 5 minute and you called me" - the mask men said talking from phone. She froze on the spot. Her mind was not working. Mask man come closer to her reveal his face.

"Sameer it was you. You were scaring me for so long. You also know how scared I was." - she said and hugged him.

"Really, I scared you a lot." - asked while hugging her.

"Yes indeed. Don't do this after today." - She said.

"Then it's good Angel that you yourself admitted that you are afraid of me. Now it's time for your punishment. "- He said in deep tone.

"What are you sa "- Suddenly he felt severe pain in his right palm. When she looked at her hand, blood was coming out of it. She looked at Sameer who was smirking widely.

"Y....you are S...Soham "- Realisation hit her hard. She slip on the floor while hugging her legs.

"Yes, it was me always." - Sameer said sitting beside her. His eyes were showing pure madness. A devilish smile was on her lips.

"You betrayed me. You are a monster in the form of a human." - She said with hateful eyes.

"Really Angel. What about you, what about the one you betrayed me. Do you know how long I have lived without you? I searched for you everywhere. I was going crazy without you and you were living your life comfortably." - He said while adjusting her hair.

"Stay away from me. I hate you. "- She said jerking his hand. She was about to stand up he grip her waist tightly.

"But I love you. that's enough for me. And as far as love is concerned, you will have to do it. Like you said yes to our marriage." - He said.

"Why are you doing all this? Why don't you let me live peacefully? Why did you come back into my life?" - She said sobbing.

"No way Angel, No way. You even know what you are saying. How can I leave you? I love you and remember that I never left you, it was you who ran away. Leaving me alone. "- He said.

Flashback back start :-

Soham's father promised to let him marry with Shreya. Seeing Soham's condition, everyone said yes to the saree. And after coming back from the hospital, their parents told that they will let him marry with Shreya after growing up. Souhan was very happy. everything was going well Shreya was also with him. But one day he came to know that Shreya's house caught fire and all the people died in that fire including Shreya.

They all immediately went to his house The house was completely burnt. Only ashes remained. Seeing this, Soham went mad.

"Angel where are you? Please come back. I will never bother you. angel please come back." - he was screaming like crazy. When he tried to go inside, everyone caught him.

"Leave me. I want to meet my angel. Papa, tell them to leave me." - He was crying.

"Son, there is no use now. Your angel is gone." - He said consoling his sin.

"how can you say that She can't leave me. Even if she has left me, I still want to see her body. I will also be buried with her dead body. " - He said.

After some time, three dead bodies were taken out from fire, which were completely burnt. Looking at the dead body, it seems as if the world has disappeared from the foots of Soham. He fell on the ground and started crying loudly.

"We can't keep these bodies
for long. We should perform his last rites." - A man spoke to Soham's father.

"Yes ,you are right." - Soham's father said.

"No I won't let my angel go I will also go with her. "- He siad hugging her burn body.

Some people caught him and the dead bodies were taken away. Soham's condition had worsened due to crying. he is unconscious When he opened his eyes he was in his house.

"Where is my Angel? I also want to go with her."- He quickly got up and ran towards the door. But his father caught him from behind.

"Son, she is dead. She will never come back." - He said while explaining to him.

"If that's the case then I don't want to live either.
I can't live without my Angel." - He said and fell unconscious due to weakness.

Soham's condition gradually worsened. He had gone mad. He started trying to kill himself. His doctor advised Soham's father to send him to a mental asylum. Considering his son's condition, he also felt it right. And Soham was sent to the asylum.

_____________________________________________________________

When he came back from the asylum after two years, he was completely cured.And his father was also very happy about this.

"Papa, I want to go abroad. The memories of my angel will not let me live here and I also want to change my name because whenever someone calls me by this name I remember Angel. "- He said.

"Okay son. I will arrange for your departure." - His father said.

"But before leaving I want to meet my friend Kabir." - He said.

"When did you make a new friend?" - His father asked.

"I met him in asylum he works there. "- He said and went to meet his friend.

After a few days he went to USA to study with his new name which he had told his friend, Sameer.

Flashback back End

"But this was the part of the story I know actually the story was different. You know Once I came to meet father. And then I suddenly learned that father had ordered three dead bodies from Morgue. and then i suspected something and I asked a private investigator to investigate. I went back to USA. After a few months the investigator told me that you were not dead, but alive and then my head thumped, because you cannot do this alone, definitely have someone help you. And guess what I came to know that there was no one else behind this but my father.
After all, what kind of father would do this to his son? but my father did. He snatched my love from me, I snatched his life from him. Is not it's funny. Ha ha haaa haaaa." - He was laughing like a crazy person.

"What a fallen person you are.You killed your own father. "- She said with discust.

"What about yourself?You pretended to be dead and set your own house on fire."- He said leaving her from his grip.

"It's because I wanted to go away from you. I never agreed to marry you. That was just our plan." - She said shouting.

"But what will you do now? Now This time you can't escape." - He said smirking.

"I will tell everyone your truth." - she said while slowly moving towards main gate.

"Do you think they will save you? They will not be able to do anything to me but will be killed. You know with what cruelty I have killed my father. So I can kill anyone. It's fun to kill someone and hear their screams." - He said chucking.

Pictures started flashing before her eyes of the dead body. She flinch in fear.

"Open the door guards. "- She ran towards the door and started shouting but still no answer from outside.

"What did you do with the guards? "- She turn towards him. He was smiling.

"Nothing. Just given sleep medicine with sweets. You saw how easy it was to fool them all. Everyone trusts me blindly, from Akta to Kabir. Even if I give them poison, they will eat it. "- He said sitting in couch.

Shreya was frozen at one place. She knew how much everyone believed in him specially Kabir and Akta. No one believes her if she tell them about Sameer's reality.

'Come here let me show you something." - he said and she come out from her thoughts.

"No" - She denied.

'I wanted to show it but it's okay if you want to listen. You know today I sent your kitty to heaven." - He said..

Shreya cried after hearing this. Her kitty, whom she loved like her own child, was killed by this devil.

"W..why did y..you do this. What h..harm did it do to y..you?" - She asked him sobbing.

"I hated that shit. You loved that shit instead of me. it was fun killing it. Look, I have also taken a photos." - He said.

"You are a monster." - She said crying.

Hii cuties 🖐️ I hope you love this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.9K 788 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
943K 25.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
299K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
109K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...