Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils

465 15 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Underworld: Ghost Rider.

Darius: "M-M-My brothers will avenge me, you vampire!" He said to her.

Selene: "Oh they will...but you will be death soon as join with them." She said to him and then (Y/N) was grab Darius and turn his face to look at (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and Darius was tries to speak out.

Darius: "W-W-Wait, please....I-I-I am so sorry about those 4 children that I killed....I d-d-d-didn't mean to kill them. I-I-I-It was an accident..." He said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "It's too late to beg mercy, Darius....you will pay for your sins...Now Look into my eyes." He said to him and he holding his neck and slammed him on the wall.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Your Soul Is Stained By The Blood Of Innocents...." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Feel Their Pain." He said to him and make him was use his penance stare to burning the soul of the Lycan who had sin for what he did and all everything that (Y/N) seen him for what he was been through and make (Y/N) seen the whole things and after he was done with him and then (Y/N) drop the body of Darius and make him laying down on the ground and he was turn into flames up and burning him up badly and nothing left of him...just some dusts around the body of Darius. When (Y/N) was stepped back and then he was let out a sigh little bit and use his both hands grasp together and cracking the hands.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "That is good back there." He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look at Selene who was surprise for what she saw (Y/N) did back there.

Selene: "W-W-What did you do to him?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I gave him a penance stare." He said to her.

Selene: "Penance Stare?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Yes, I use my penance stare to punish those evils and punish those who were having guilty for themselves...I saw all everything for what the Lycans, vampires, criminals, and guilties for what they did...and it was unforgivable." He said to her and she understand about how (Y/N) was hate lot of criminals like scumbags...and monsters that they have no hearts and she know him wasn't forgive them and they must pay for what they were did.

When (Y/N) was with Selene heard there was a police siren coming here right away and make the two of them were heard this and they both were heading back to the hellcycle right away and then (Y/N) was hop on his hellcycle and start the engine of his bike right away and make him was readying to go. Then Selene was hop on behind his back and then she was hugging (Y/N) tightly and then (Y/N) was riding his bike goes fastest away from here and make him begin to moving out right away.

When (Y/N) ride his hellcycle goes faster and more faster to moving out right away and begin to moving out to somewhere else in this city and then (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out right away fast as he could. Then Selene felt this feeling like nice at all and make her just lean her head on (Y/N)'s back behind and then she feeling like (Y/N) so badly because she want to be with him forever.

Selene: "(Y/N), can you take me back to my place, please?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Why should I have to? Give me the reason why Amelia want to meet me there?" He asked her.

Selene: "Because she want to meet you up there and she would like to having a words with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Fine if she tries to set me up...I will not hesitate killed them and other in that place." He said to her.

Back to the twin brother.

When the twin brothers are in the boat and these two are name was Regis and Kandril who were sat on the boat and begin to swim away and heading out to somewhere and they both start to find the new place for their hideout for themselves and they both were tries to moving out to somewhere else far away from the killing back there.

Regis.

Kandril.

Kandril: "We shouldn't leave him...." He said.

Regis: "We did what he ask....and now we gonna make them suffer." He said.

Kandril: "How?" He asked him.

Regis: "I have a wonderful idea." He said to him and explaining the detail of his plan to doing and make him was thinking about to do.

Kandril: "What about...Ghost Rider? The Baba Yaga?" He asked him and this make the two of them fear of (Y/N)...the Ghost Rider...and he will fucking burning every last single one of these motherfuckers and then (Y/N) will burning and punishing at those sins.

Regis: "Let me worrying about him, Kandril." He said to him and then he start to drive the boat and begin to moving out to somewhere else right away and begin to moving out to somewhere else for the hideout that the twin brothers need to get there fast as they could.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) driving his hellcycle faster and more faster begin to moving out to there fast as he could and then he drove his bike goes fastest and not gonna stopped and when he was got there right away and make the two vampires saw (Y/N) and they both were surprises with terror and then they holding their guns aiming at (Y/N) but before they gonna shoot and then Selene who was raise her hands up and told them.

Selene: "Easy! No need to shoot!" She said to them and make the two of them were looking at each others and then they both were stand down right away and then they both guarded in the front and make the two of them were stood right there and chilling by themselves. When (Y/N) was with Selene stepped out of the hellcycle and make (Y/N) was look around and he could seen this place looks like gothic and even bad than (Y/N) just imagine little bit.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*Chuckle* Nice place." He said to himself.

Selene: "Yes, that's what I've been living here...anyway please before two of us get in...don't let them get attention of you." She said to him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Fine...if they do something and I'll freaking kill them all." He said to her and make her nod and then the two of them went inside there right away and then the vampires...the vampire saw her and...him...they saw his skull face and flames on the head and also the outfit was wearing all black leather clothes on and make them both were terrifying of him...and they saw him...the Ghost Rider for what the vigilante that they heard the news of him.

When the two of them were walking to the hallway right away and they both begin to moving up there right away and make (Y/N) with Selene was walking like slowly and once the two of them were got in the hallway and then (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and make him was look at her who knocking at the door and then the door was opened and Selene turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she said.

Selene: "Wait here, alright?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then he was staying here and make him look at the doors was closed and let Selene come in there and having a words with the vampire councils right away and make him was waiting for her talking to them about something and this ain't right like how took her with having words to these vampire councils and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he kept his skull with flames form of Ghost Rider.

When the doors was opened and make (Y/N) turn to look at Selene was stepped out and she told him to step in right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Finally." He said to himself.

When he was stepped inside there right away and make him was got in there and he saw there were several vampires wearing gothic dressing and they both were looks like seen the ghost...where he stood right there...the devil for what they both saw (Y/N) was stood right there and this give them a shiver with chills little bit.

Amelia: "So you're the famous for what the humans who called you...a vigilante, justice, and vengeance.....Ghost Rider." She said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Indeed I am....You're Amelia...." He said to her.

Amelia: "So you know about us?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then the Rider was talking with these vampire councils who were stood right there and make him kept his Ghost Rider form on and he know what Amelia want to ask him about to join with her side...and fighting against at these Lycans. Then (Y/N) was thinking about what she says and when he turn his voice to be a serious right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Then you made a promise that I don't...want anyone kidnapped any humans become their foods and drinking innocent bloods from them....I will hunt you all down...every last one of you that if you dare try to hurting the other humans." He said to them with his dark raspy with demonic voice. The vampires were gulped down on their throats and make them both scared as hell that they seen (Y/N) isn't the one messes around.

Amelia: "I am understood for what you say...we don't kill human or hurt human...we only kill Lycans." She said to him and then he was nod his head and then Amelia asked (Y/N).

Amelia: "Is this your form for what you got there, Mr. Rider?" She asked him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I have my human form...now then...shall we see?" He asked them and his flames died down and his face changing back to his own human form and make them both were surprise to see his true human form. When Selene seen his form back to human and make her know he was handsome and get the attention of the female vampires...and seems male were jealous as hell.

Amelia: "Hmmm.~ You do have a handsome face.~" She said to him with her lips licked and make her seen (Y/N) who was handsome as hell and his spiky black hair also eyes were normal.

(Y/N): "Yeah, is there anything else what you want me to do?" He asked her and make her chuckle little bit and she said.

Amelia: "Follow me." She said to him.

In Training Area.

After (Y/N) with Selene was been walking and following Amelia and then the two of them were walking also (Y/N) was walking beside with her and then the two of them were walking fast as they could but then they were walking and some vampire notices (Y/N) who was here among with them...some of them want to kill him and other females were blushes and seen him was bad boy and handsome...but they thinking him is their food for them want to drink and suck his bloods but Selene want to hold his hand badly and she doesn't allowed him to be taken by the other vampires.

When Amelia explaining to (Y/N) about the detail of this place and these vampires need to be trained as professional fighters and then she want him to train at them because she seen his moves and skills that he was fighting as well like badass. Then (Y/N) told her it is agree right now...and then Amelia was smile little bit and she want him to test and fight these death dealer members and then he told her that he want to fight 10 of them and now here it is the deal also (Y/N) went in the cage by himself and facing at the 10 of them.

(Y/N): "Alright, lesson is gonna be learn right away." He said to himself.

Then (Y/N) goes fighting stance with his MMA style and Muay Thai too and make him was cracking his body and neck also jumped up little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Come at me." He said.

(A/N: Imagine IP Man as (Y/N) fight against 10 Karate Black Belts as Death Dealers.)

After the fight was over and make all the death dealers were surprises to see how the skills of (Y/N) really was...badly and he hurt these death dealers like broken bones and teeth also he fight like truly savages and badass. When Selene and Amelia were impresses for what they saw how strong of (Y/N) really is and he just took these death dealer members out but he didn't notice that he was being watched by Kraven...he was...shit himself...he saw (Y/N) goes beast mode beat the shit out of them.

(Y/N): "Alright...who's next?" He asked.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 4.3K 36
Two Siblings living with their Drug addict parents, Izuku and Izumi have lived The literal Hell on Earth But Izuku caring for his Sister Protected H...
56.8K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
2K 78 12
**Story Sample, you can find this story on DREAME*** Hades, God of the Underworld was stripped of his love Persephone, when Selene, the Moon Goddess...
25.2K 465 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...