Whispers of the Wind (Yoonmin)

By WhitePetal_015

Park Jimin is a single omega who is raising his children away from his hunting past. Even though he wanted to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter: 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

50 4 0
By WhitePetal_015

Five youngers paced around the waiting room anxiously. Distressed pheromones of two omegas stinking the area as two alphas and a beta tried to calm them down. But they were also actually on edge with what had happened.

They actually didn't know how it happened.

The moment they were singing and dancing, practicing for their new show, the next moment everything was a mess. The whole stage they were standing on started to shake, and they tried to go down quickly. Fortunately, they were able to make it. Well, not everyone. Expect the youngest. The youngest was in the further corner inspecting their sound system when that happened. He wasn't able to make it in time.

And the others had to watch in horror when their youngest member collapsed down with the stage.

The door of the treatment room opened, and the middle-aged doctor in a white coat came out. Immediately, five boys surrounded him, eager to learn about their maknae.

"Jeon Jungkook? How is he?" Namjoon was the first one to find a voice to speak.

"He is doing okay for now." The doctor assured distressed packmates. "He had broken an arm, and there are a few broken ribs as well. We need to have emergency surgery to prevent any internal damage. Are you, his family?"

The members were busy processing what they just heard.

"Surgery?" Seokjin's eyes were red and widened more. "Is it bad?"

"It isn't dangerous. Just a minor surgery." The doctor assured with a kind smile. "But we need to sign for his family on a few forms."

"We are his pack mates." Yoongi introduced them.

"I'm the pack leader." Namjoon said. "I can sign the forms."

But the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry. Only family members can sign."

"But we are his pack." Hoseok protested. "We have a right to do."

"You can sign if his family hands over the legal permission." Doctor explained. "Otherwise, we cannot allow you to sign."

"We..."

Taehyun started to argue, but his voice interrupted.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook's family."

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice and met up with a younger man who was closer to the same age as the boys. He had the prettiest face they had ever seen, with soft, dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Even though all of his beautiful features were filled with panic and distress, he even looked more beautiful than Seokjin, and that was something.

But any of them weren't what caught their eyes at first. It was a little bundle he was holding onto his chest. But when they looked more closely, they could see how the little bundle was moving, revealing a face behind dark, curly hair. Then they realized it wasn't a bundle. A little girl.

"This is Jungkook, brother. Jeon Jimin."

Sejin, their manager who also came after handling a few other things, introduced the young man to the group. With a small and lean frame, it wasn't hard to figure out he was an omega.

Jimin bowed at them in an absent mind before turning to the doctor.

"How is my brother?"

"He is doing good for now." The doctor explained the same thing once again about Jungkook's injuries. "We need to sign a few documents for the surgery."

Jimin nodded with understatement and signed the papers the nurse handed him after reading through them. His hand slightly shook with all the adrenaline and distress he was under.

"Can I see him?" Jimin asked after handing over the paper to the nurse. His heart was still beating fast from the moment he heard about the news of his brother.

"I'm sorry, he is still unconscious." The doctor refused kindly. "We need to get ready for the surgery. Maybe after the surgery, you can see him."

Jimin bowed at the doctor as he went back to the room to prepare for the surgery.

Jimin stood there with an absent mind, not knowing what he should do. Should he talk to the doctor and try to ask more about his brother's condition? Or learn more about surgery. It seemed like it wasn't very dangerous. But how do we know what could happen? Should he....

"Eomma."

A soft voice interrupted his train of thought with a tug of his pants. He looked down and met a pair of adorable hazel-doe eyes that melted his heart once again. The owner of the eyes was a small boy, no older than two or three, clutching Jimin's pants. His little fists clenched around omega's pants as his shabby dark hair fell in tuffs around his forehead.

"Eomma is here, Juni."

Jimin crouched down at the little boy's level and placed the little girl beside him so she could be close to his twin. Both twins hold hands one hand while the other's hands reach up to grab their mother's pants, afraid to be lost in this big place.

Jimin adjusted the strap of his backpack and ruffled the twins' hair, giving them some comfort as the door of the treatment room opened once again.

He immediately stood up, taking the pups with him, as doctors and nurses came out of the room pushing a bed with them.

"Jungkookie..."

"Kookie..."

There were sounds around him, but he couldn't hear anything. Everything around him became blurry as his eyes glued to the boy on the bed. He looked like he was in a peaceful sleep if it wasn't bruised on his face and bandaged arm. Jimin couldn't believe his little brother, little Kookie, was on that stage motionless on the bed. He felt his heart twist with more pain than ever before.

"Hey,"

A voice reached his ears, dragging him out of his frozen state. Then he noticed the nurses had already wheeled out his brother; there were only a few left in the waiting room.

"They said we could wait in the waiting area of the operation room. We can go there."

Jimin looked at the person who was talking to him. It was Kim Namjoon. The leader of the BTS Jimin had seen him before in their songs and interviews. And he also remembered how Jungkook admired the older. Now he could see why. Even under the stress of everything, the alpha seemed calm and collected.

"Yeah. Okay."

Jimin replied, gathering himself. He slowly whipped the wetness on his face before turning into two pups staring at him with large doe eyes. They still couldn't understand what was going on. He crouched down and picked up Minjun, this time taking Minji's hand. He couldn't let both pups walk because they could be lost if he had lost the grip. So, this way was good.

Namjoon stared at the omega and two pups for a second and followed Sejin and a few bodyguards in the room. Sejin and his bodyguards lead them to the private elevator, avoiding all the crowds. The last thing he just needed now was crazy fans.

It didn't take much time for them to reach the waiting room on the upper floor; there were already other members sitting on the few sofas in the area. Jimin went to one of the sofas, avoiding others in the room, and sat down with two pups. Namjoon couldn't help but notice how tired the other was.

Namjoon's attention soon switched to the sounds of soft sobs, so he eyed the sofa where Taehyung was sitting with Seokjin and Hoseok. The young omega was crying into the chest of the older omega while the beta was rubbing cycles on the back, trying to calm him down.

When Namjoon approached, Hoseok stood up and let him sit beside the crying omega. Namjoon slowly started to rub the back of the younger, whispering soft words.

"Hyung..."

Taehyung cried and turned to the pack leader to bury his face in the crook of his neck. As the scent blockers started to wear off, slowly Taehyung was able to inhale the little pine scent, and that was able to finally sooth down the omega.

"Don't cry, Tae." Namjoon whispered gently, letting omega take all the comfort he needed. "I'm sure Kookie is okay. He is really strong."

Taehyung hummed from where he was but didn't move out. Namjoon also didn't say anything and let omega be comfortable, and he took Seokjin's hand on his, rubbing their wrists together, providing the same comfort to the older omega.

Seokjin smiled sadly with all the tears in his eyes and sequenced back the leader's hand with silent support. Providing comfort to each other, all of them waited until the maknae's surgery was over.

Even though it was a simple surgery, the doctor had warned them before that it could take a few hours. It seemed to be true because it had already been an hour and the light was still on in the operating room.

They were munching on a few sandwiches their manager had bought before, along with some water. Namjoon's eyes once again shifted to the other sofa, where Jungkook's brother was sitting with two pups. Two pups were sleeping, placing their heads on the lap of their mother, while the omega was staring at the operation room without even blinking, hoping it would be opened now.

Namjoon couldn't detect any scent from where he was due to all the scent blockers. But he could almost sense the distress rolling out from the omega. Even though they didn't know each other before, he felt bad for the young omega. And his eyes drifted to the unopened switches on the table. Their managers had bought more than they needed.

But before Namjoon could move, the alpha on the other sofa, Yoongi stood, picked up some unopened sandwiches and water bottles, and started to walk to the other sofa. Namjoon was surprised at first. Yoongi was someone who always avoided strangers. But then he thought it would be good to let Yoongi handle this. Because he knew if the older really wanted to be, he was the most caring person among them.

Taehyung whined and buried his head in Namjoon's chest, slipping into an uneasy sleep. Namjoon slowly rubbed the cycles on the back of omega, soothing him, while Seokjin and Hoseok talked in low voices beside him.

Yoongi couldn't understand why he was walking toward the stranger. He couldn't point out what it was, but there was something about this man. Yoongi had heard Jungkook talk about his brother a few times before. But he had never paid any attention to them. And this was the first time he met Jungkook's family. For some reason, Jungkook's family had never participated in any of their concerts, and every time others were questioned about that, the younger people avoided that topic. So, this must be a chance to find out what was going on.

"Hey."

Yoongi called, closing the other sofa.

The first omega didn't respond. But then he slowly turned to Yoongi to meet his gaze. Yoongi felt like his whole breath was washed away from him as he met omega's hazel-brown eyes. They had a base of warm, earthy brown, reminiscent of freshly plowed fields in late autumn with a hint of chocolate. They were mesmerizing and filled Yoongi's heart with strange warmth making him unable to move his eyes away.

There were dark bangs under the eyes, with tear tracks on the cheeks. But that didn't erase how mesmerizing they were. Once rose, plump lips were now chipped and torn from nervous biting making more red tone. The dark hair was messy, and the strands framed around his face slightly covered the eyes. Even in this messy state, he was the most beautiful omega Yoongi had ever laid eyes on. And believe him, he had met lots of beauties while working in the idol industry.

"Hello."

Omega greeted her in a low voice. His voice was hoarse with silent crying, but still, Yoongi felt like it was soft velvet that caressed him softly. What was he thinking? Shaking his head, he offered what was in his hand.

"Here, have some. It looks like you need them."

Jimin stared at the water bottle and sandwiches for a while. It was true that he hadn't eaten anything since lunch. But he wasn't really hungry. But maybe he could feed that to twins. He really didn't have the energy to get up and go buy food.

"Thank you." He accepted the food with a small smile.

It was a small lift of the corners of his lips, but suddenly Yoongi felt his alpha picking up. He couldn't understand what was going on, but he wanted to see that smile on those beautiful lips all the time. Beautiful? Wait, what was he thinking? Shaking his head, Yoongi took a seat beside a chair on the sofa.

Jimin opened the water bottle and drank half of it, giving relief to his aching throat. The twins shifted from sleep but snuggled to Jimin again. He adjusted the small blanket around their bodies. It was a good thing he was keeping a blanket in his backpack.

"Ahham..."

The sound of throat clearing grabbed his attention once again. He looked up to see the cat-like eyes staring at him for a while. Oh, wasn't he the one who handed him water and food? Why hadn't he left already?

"Mmm, why are you alone?" Before Jimin could say anything, the other spoke. Jimin raised an eyebrow at that question, so Yoongi quickly elaborated. "I mean, don't you need to inform your parents? Are they on the way?"

Jimin's eyes widened upon hearing that. Didn't they really know? Jungkookie really didn't. He shook his head. He knew his brother hated others' pity. But how could he not tell them in the past two years? Weren't they close?

"We don't have parents." Jimin finally said He didn't want to keep a secret about that. "They are dead."

Yoongi's eyes widened, and his mouth hung open. What did he just hear? Their little Kookie didn't have parents. How? How did he never say anything about that? He could feel the eyes on omega that were observing his every reaction. Then he realized how rude he was.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I..."

"It's okay." Jimin cut off the rapper's apology. "It had been long. It doesn't matter now."

There was a silence between them as Yoongi presented what he had heard. Long? How did that happen?

"How?" Yoongi was finally able to ask.

Jimin looked at the other once again. He was more handsome than he had seen on the screen with his blond colored hair and cat-like features. And there was something about him. Jimin couldn't pinpoint what that was. But there was something.

"Car accident." Jimin answered simply. That topic didn't mean anything to him anymore. "Eight years ago."

Eight years? Yoongi tried to do some calculating in his mind. Jungkook was now eighteen years old. So, eight years ago, he must have been ten years old. Oh, poor Kookie. Then his eyes shifted to the youth in front of him. He also didn't seem much older than Jungkook. Definitely younger than Yoongi. Maybe twenty-two or twenty-three. Oh, God! They both were children.

"Don't treat Kookie differently because of that." Jimin's voice caught his attention. "He doesn't like others pity."

Oh! That was right. That kid wasn't really like others who pity him or treat him differently. Even though they all loved to baby him always, they always knew Jungkook was stronger than he was letting on. Maybe losing his parents at such a young age had made him like that.

"Is that why he didn't tell us?" Yoongi asked the question that had been troubling him all along.

Jimin bit his lips once again. He didn't know how to answer it. He had an idea why Jungkook didn't say anything about his family.

"That might be another reason." Finally, Jimin said.

"So, what is that another?" Yoongi pressed. He wanted to understand the whole situation before they could approach the maknae once again.

"It..."

Jimin's voice stopped in the middle as Minji moved from sleep. The little pup whined in the sleep, trying to get comfortable. Jimin rubbed his wrist along the neck of the pup, gently releasing calming pheromones. His scent blockers were starting to wear off, so he knew the pup could sense slightly the smell of roses. Minji immediately relaxed with that and went to sleep.

Yoongi felt another strange feeling looking at how the pup and omega interacted. He felt hurt as well as envy. What? Why should he feel that way? Maybe he was a little hurt to know this angelic-looking omega had an alpha already. And pups, too. But wasn't he too young to have pups? But because they all had to hold on to their lives because of their idol lives, that didn't mean normal people weren't moving at the pace of life. Ideally, Yoongi was also at the perfect age to have children.

"They seem uncomfortable." Yoongi voiced, looking at how the little girl settled back to sleep. "Why don't you call your alpha and ask to pick them up? They can be comfortable at home."

Jimin's whole face changed at the mention of the alpha. His body went rigid, and he felt tense. Of course, Yoongi also saw the change in the smaller man. He didn't know why he said that, but he realized he just crossed the line. It wasn't his place to suggest something like that.

"I'm sorry." He quickly apologized. "I shouldn't have..."

"I don't have an alpha." A firm voice disregarded his apology.

"What?" Yoongi wasn't sure what he just heard.

"I don't have an alpha." Young omega repeated fiercely, looking into the older man's eyes. "It's just me and my pups."

Yoongi's eyes immediately moved to the pale neck of the omega. The first few buttons of his shirt were opened, revealing his pale, creamy white, swan-like neck. And there was nothing. It was scarless. No mark. Yoongi didn't know how he missed that before. The omega didn't have a mating mark. He wasn't mated. Yoongi shifted his eyes back into the pair of hazel, looking at him insanely, observing his reaction to the new information. But Yoongi didn't know how to react. Part of him revealed in knowing omega wasn't taken. And the other part of him was confused. He really didn't know what to say. But fortunately, omega spoke once again.

"I think that was why Kookie didn't say anything about our family."

"What?" Yoongi couldn't understand how that was related to it.

"Your company doesn't want anyone to know that Jungkook was raised by a poor single-parent omega." Jimin's voice was filled with anger and mockery.

Then Yoongi suddenly realized what had happened. As idols, they had to maintain the image. So, that included their family background as well. He really doesn't know what happened in Jimin's past. But whatever happened to him as a single omega mother might not be pretty. And if their fans found out the golden maknae of BTS was involved in such a case, it might become a scandal, damaging both Jungkook's and BTS's image.

Yoongi tried to say something. But the younger man didn't let him.

"Your members seem to wait for you. Thank you for the food, Min-ssi."

Yoongi looked back to meet with his members. They all seemed to be curious about what they were talking about. With a sigh, he glanced at the omega in front of him. His face was still dark, and it was obvious he didn't want to continue this conversation anymore. So, Yoongi stood up and offered his hand to the smaller man. He didn't know why he did it. But he felt like it.

"Nice to talk with you, Jimin-ssi. I hope we can work together in the future. After all, Jungkook is dear to all of us."

Jimin stared at the hand for a while, debating whether he should take it or not. Screw it all! Jimin raised his own hand to meet the others.

"Nice to meet with you also, Yoongi-ssi."

Yoongi knew the younger purposely avoided commenting about the last part. But he didn't get to think about that further because their hands met each other as small fingers held his large hand. And then he felt it.

A sudden jolt of electricity coursed through his veins, sending thousands of sparks coursing through his body. Yoongi's eyes widened. He had never felt something like that. The sensation was both thrilling and comforting, confirmation of the deep, unspoken bond that had drawn them together.

Then, at that exact moment, he caught the slight aroma of the omega. It wasn't strong due to scent blockers. But it was enough to drown him in it. He felt like he was dragged into a dew-coated fresh rose garden, drowsing on red petals. It was fresh and sweet at the same time, intoxicated, awaking some deep feelings alpha didn't even know existed.

Jimin wasn't in better condition than the older one. He also felt the same sparks, like the whole world had stopped, and new stars sparkled around them so suddenly. But what had caught him, off guard, was the sudden scent that collided with him in waves.

The fresh rain.

The droplets wrapped around Jimin as a delicate whisper, a petrichor, rising like a sweet, earthy sigh. It was a blend of wet soil and crushed leaves gently swirling around the rose buds coaxing them to bloom. A whisper of wind carried promises and new dreams.

"Shit!"

"Fuck!"

Both alpha and omega were cursed at the same time.

Their eyes met each other as they both realized what that was. As a pool of liquid hazel honey swirled in the deep, dark ocean, they both felt the strong connection of fate that swung between them with a red thread.

They both screwed.

Because they were fated mates.

Author's Note:

The ages of characters at the time of this chapter,

Seokjin 25/26

Yoongi 25

Hoseok 24

Namjoon 23/24

Jimin 22/23

Taehyung 20/21

Jungkook 17/18

This is happened after two years after BTS debuted and five years prior to the original timeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 17.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
69.5K 5.3K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
34.9K 2.1K 44
Jin lived a hard life, one where misunderstandings surrounded him always. His parents didn't understand him and his brother never helped him but it g...