Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 9: Darius's Death

503 14 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the bed by himself and make him was slowly to wake up from the bed and then he was sigh out little bit and make him was turn his head to look at the window and he could see the sun outside right there and it is going up right away and make (Y/N) sigh out little bit. Then (Y/N) look down at Selene who was sleeping with him and she was naked and except for (Y/N) had his shirt, and underwear on...cause he wasn't have fun with her and then (Y/N) look at her and make him slowly smile up and he touch at the death dealer's face and stroking her hair and face.

(Y/N): "*So beautiful....*" He thought himself and make him felt grumbling comes from his stomach and make him was really hungry right now and then he felt his stomach was grumbling little bit.

(Y/N): "*I guess...I'm going to eat right away...I need a breakfast foods.*" He thought himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was got up from the bed and make him was begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) just slowly let out a yawn little bit and make him just feeling good back there and make him was got up also stretching his body and bones around him.

(Y/N): "Alright I need to clean up at myself." He said to himself and make him was walking to the bathroom right away and then (Y/N) was take a shower and after he was done the shower and then stepped out of the bathroom and dressing up as biker clothes on. When (Y/N) turn his head to look outside and seeing the sun was arrive right away and he was closed the thing to covering Selene right away because she is afraid of the sun...the sun was burning every vampires and killing them all...then (Y/N) was the one who walking among the sun and night.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....time for moving out now." He said to himself and make him was walking out of the room from the motel because he need to moving out right away and he need to buying the breakfast foods for himself and he want to eat the food right away.

Back to Selene.

When the death dealer vampire was sleeping and make her was open her eyes out and she was saw (Y/N) isn't in the bed and make her just looking down at the bed over there and make her want to know what happened and then she was rise up from the bed. Then she look around and tries to find (Y/N)...but he wasn't here...and she saw there was a note comes from the table and then she saw the note was gift from (Y/N) that he just gave it to her.

Selene was looking down at the note from (Y/N) just wrote down and make her look at it and she begin to reading.

"Hey, Selene...I'm going out for fetching the food right away. I'll be back soon.

Sincerely,

(Y/N) (L/N)/Your Lover.~"

Selene: "*That silly man.*" She thought herself and make her was got up from the bed and she was stretching herself and she was look at the alarm time and she saw the time was 8:30 AM in the morning and she know the sun is rise and she cannot going out right away because she is a vampire and she cannot be outside when the sun is fall and let the night and moon goes full up. Then Selene was stretching at herself and make her was walking to there and grab her bodysuit with combat black leather coat then she begin to walking toward to the bathroom and soon as she take a shower right away.

When she was done with the showering and make her was got out of the bathroom and she was put her bodysuit on and then the black leather coat on by herself and make her heard the phone ring with text for what she gonna walking up there right away. Then Selene was grab her phone and take a look at it and it was the message send from Amelia that she just give it to her and there was an mission for what Amelia need her and (Y/N) going to do...is terminate the brothers of Lycans that exactly for what they want.

Selene: "*I hope he was gonna arrive right-*" She got her thought was cut off by the door was opened out and make her turn to look and she saw him was arrive here right on the time and she saw him carrying a bag of food....that he had hamburger and French Fries also his soda drink too.

(Y/N): "Whoa, seems you are awake right now...how's sleeping?" He asked her.

Selene: "I am sleeping well....and how about you?" She asked him and make him was nod his head and then he set the bag of food down on the table right away and then the two of them were sat down also (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "So you are hungry?" He asked her.

Selene: "No, I'm not hungry....not yet..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit.

(Y/N): "Suit for yourself." He said to her and make him was eating his hamburger, French fries, and drink soda cup right away and then the two of them were sat there and chilling but (Y/N) was turn on the TV up and he was watching the new.

Selene: "(Y/N), we have an important to do." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, tell me...is it about your council want us to kill the other Lycan right?" He asked her and make her surprise to seen (Y/N) who know the detail right away but she forgot about (Y/N) was the king of hell and he know the truth of everyone was speaking out. Then (Y/N) was heard what Selene told (Y/N) about what Amelia want...and she told (Y/N) and Selene going out and hunt some dog scums out there and hunt them down and burning them alive.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When the two of them were going out at night in this London city by themselves because Amelia gave Selene an order right away and then Selene was on the rooftop's building from the watchtower and make her was stood right there and then she was notice there was one person who was walk out of the building by himself. Then this adult man who had a white hair with brown long hair and he was looks like old man 

Darius.

Selene seen this and make her was smirk up widen and then she got her target who was got out of the building and she watching at him who is walk out of the building...and the Lycan was stop right there and he was turn his head to look at Selene where her location really is and make him notice and he goes back to the limo vehicle car and driving away from here. When Selene seen this and she was jumps off from the rooftop of building and make her land down on the ground and then she heard (Y/N)'s dark demonic voice called her.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Have you found him?" He asked her and make her turn to look that (Y/N) was already transform into his Ghost Rider form right away and same to his bike change.

Selene: "Yes." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Good...hop on." He said to her and make her was hop on behind his back and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hold on tight...we'll be there soon to get the bastard." He said to her

Then (Y/N) drove his bike goes forward and faster also faster to driving up there right away and make him drove his bike goes fastest mode with speedster and when (Y/N) ride his bike heading toward to the mansion of these three brothers were living there. When (Y/N) was drove his bike goes faster and more faster also the two of them were drove to the mansion...after the two of them were got there right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm...I sense there was lot of sins in there." He said to himself.

Selene: "Must be the Lycans were living in there." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "We came right on the time." He said to her and make him was looking over there and he saw there was a door right over there and make him grab the shotgun out and he was aim his shotgun at the door and change his weapon to engulfed into hellfire right away and after the door was been blow up by (Y/N) blast his hellfire shotgun.

When (Y/N) drove his hellcycle in the building and then the two of them went inside there right away and make the death dealer was jumped off from the bike and make her land down on the ground and she begin to shooting her weapons at  

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You all have sins for what you did...it will be your own death." He said to them and make them both were fear at him and one of them was getting crazy and he attack at (Y/N) first right now and then he went jumped up about to kill (Y/N). Then (Y/N) was use his right hand saw this and he grab his neck and make (Y/N) chokeslam him down on the ground and then (Y/N) aiming his gun and begin to shot him in the head and killed him.

When the werewolves saw their comrades were killed by (Y/N) and then they snapped out of it and they charge toward at (Y/N) and which is (Y/N) was punching and killing them with smashes and rip their bodies apart off. The bloods splashes all over on the walls and grounds too then (Y/N) sense there were more demons coming here right away and he turn his head to look at the werewolves are running here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Interesting...now I'm getting started to kill more of you." He said to himself and he take his Ivory and Ebony out right away.

When (Y/N) was start to shooting his pistols out and release some hellfire bullets at these werewolves and begin to burning them all by himself.

Those Lycans who charge toward at (Y/N) and they both got shots by (Y/N) with his powerful pistols Ivory with Ebony and begin to shooting at them and some of them were getting burning alive by (Y/N).

Selene who was jumped up from the ground and she was holding her dual guns and begin to shooting her weapons at those Lycans and begin to shooting at these werewolves with her weapons and killing multiple of these Lycans and took them out by herself. She was professional and same to be an assassin for her own death dealer skill and (Y/N) was even better than anyone else.

Those Lycans who charge toward at (Y/N) and they both got shots by (Y/N) with his powerful pistols Ivory with Ebony and begin to shooting at them and some of them were getting burning alive by (Y/N). This amazing right there and she just watching at (Y/N) who was shooting at these Lycans like badass as hell.

Selene: "*He's stronger than I thought.*" She thought herself and Selene was amaze to see how the weapon that (Y/N) hold the Chaos blades and it was glowing up in flames right away and she watching at him slaughtering those Lycans alive by himself and then (Y/N) was unstoppable and untouchable and he killing them both with his guns of hellfire...and burning all everything around to him.

Then (Y/N) was grab the chaos blades out from his behind and make him holding his chaos blades and he begin to slashing at these Lycans alive with his Chaos Blades and chain from the weapons.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Feel my hellfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roar out and make him was begin to slashing at them and then he swung his chaos blades together make a circle around and hitting many Lycans by himself and torn them all apart off with his hellfire burning these lycans alive.

After (Y/N) was with Selene took many of these Lycans out by himself and they couldn't stand against at (Y/N) and Selene...the two of them turn their heads to look at the lycan who was got shot in the legs that blowed up and only his arms only left that he tries to crawling away from here. When (Y/N) is walking toward to him and then (Y/N) grab the back of his neck and make him was lift him from the ground and the Lycan was transform back to himself with his human form and make him was breathing out little bit.

Darius: "M-M-My brothers will avenge me, you vampire!" He said to her.

Selene: "Oh they will...but you will be death soon as join with them." She said to him and then (Y/N) was grab Darius and turn his face to look at (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and Darius was tries to speak out.

Darius: "W-W-Wait, please....I-I-I am so sorry about those 4 children that I killed....I d-d-d-didn't mean to kill them. I-I-I-It was an accident..." He said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "It's too late to beg mercy, Darius....you will pay for your sins...Now Look into my eyes." He said to him and he holding his neck and slammed him on the wall.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Your Soul Is Stained By The Blood Of Innocents...." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Feel Their Pain." He said to him and make him was use his penance stare to burning the soul of the Lycan who had sin for what he did.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 599 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
94.9K 4.6K 14
***COMPLETE*** Selene the daughter of the Moon Goddess. Born with beauty and grace. Selene has brown hair and looks just like her mother, Hope. The...
15.1K 543 35
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance...is calling me." A young man was name (Y/N) (L/N) Murphy and he was the son of RoboCop that he heard about his own fat...
3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...