The Omega becomes Popular as...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... More

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten

311 10 0
By Reina714

The children in Li Li's class when Gu Xiaoze came to meet Li Li for breakfast in the morning, came to meet Li Li for lunch at noon, and waited at the classroom door to finish school with Li Li in the evening , are already familiar with this big brother.

It's even more extreme today.

During the lunch break, the big brother also refused to leave. The other children gathered around Teacher Liang and kept asking, "Teacher, why doesn't the big brother leave?"

"Teacher, does he want to sleep with Lili?"

"Teacher, didn't you say before that you can only sleep alone?"

"Teacher, I also want to sleep with Lili!"

Gu Xiaoze's face was expressionless, as if he hadn't heard anything, and he moved a small bench to sit on the desk. Next to Li, his eyes were cold.

It looks like it has nothing to do with me.

When Shili was holding a cotton doll he brought from home, he sat on his little bed, feeling a little troubled, "Brother Xiaoze, don't you go and take a nap?" Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips and shook his head.

Teacher Xiaoliang also had a headache, so she coaxed the children to go to bed and take a nap.

Sitting by the bed, Xiao Li watched the other children taking off their shoes one after another, lying on the bed, and covering themselves with quilts. Although there were still some cubs chatting, Gu Xiaoze was the only one in the whole room who was still there. Sitting motionless on the small bench, he looked very out of place.

I feel lonely and out of place with everyone.

Lili looked at Teacher Liang who was taking care of other children, hesitated for a moment, bent down and took off her shoes, put on her furry stockings, climbed onto the small bed, sat cross-legged, and finally lifted the quilt to Gu Xiaoze and whispered Said, "Brother, come up quickly."

Gu Xiaoze's lowered eyes raised and lit up.

Ozawa quickly kicked off his sneakers and climbed up in three clicks.

The air conditioner was turned on in the room, and even though it was covered with a soft and thick quilt, it wasn't too hot. When Teacher Liang turned around, he saw that Gu Xiaoze and Shili were already crowded together. Because the bed was not big, the two cubs were lying on it. Very upright.

Lili held her cotton doll and placed it next to her face. The soft quilt covered the lower half of her face, exposing the tip of her nose.

Gu Xiaoze was only half covered with a quilt, and his exposed arms were pressed against the quilt. He was wearing trousers, which were relatively thick and felt a little too hot.

The two cubs bit each other's ears and whispered.

Lili was a little embarrassed. After being quiet for a long time, he hesitated and lowered his voice and asked, "Brother, why don't you go back and take a nap?" He had never slept with other children, so he could have someone by his side to chat with. The feeling is somewhat novel.

The cub opened his round black eyes, turning his little face sideways from time to time and secretly glancing at Brother Ozawa next to him.

Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips and did not answer. Instead, he said inexplicably, "Those kids can stay with their brother all day."

Xiao Li didn't understand and blinked in confusion.

Gu Xiaoze said dullly, "We can only stay for an hour."

Half an hour for breakfast and half an hour for lunch.

Sometimes Sheng would come early after school, and his brother would leave him a small note telling him to go home first, and he would never see him again.

He and his younger brother are good friends,

why can the younger brother play with other people for so long?

Shi Li thought for a while, "Then brother Ozawa can come to Li Li's house to play on weekends." He had already noticed that many times his brother would be embarrassed, and added, "The food cooked by aunt is delicious, and it's so delicious." There are fruits and snacks, Lili will share them with her brother."

Gu Xiaoze was a little excited, but he had to go back and ask his parents before he could decide, but he still nodded, "Okay."

"I'll go play with my brother."

Xiaoli also nodded, "Yeah!"

As soon as Teacher Liang came over, she heard the two cubs whispering an agreement. She smiled and lowered her voice, "Does Xiaoze really don't want to go back and take a nap?"

Gu Xiaoze shook his head.

After confirming it, she stopped trying to persuade her. Instead, she left the room, closed the door, made a phone call to the teacher in the senior class, explained the situation, and notified the parents on both sides.

This lunch break passed quietly.

Because there is an air purifier in the room and the air conditioner is turned on all the time, the air will not seem very dry. The comfortable environment and warm crib made the cubs fall asleep in no time.

Xiao Li didn't get enough sleep in the morning. When the surrounding area became quiet, he stopped whispering to Brother Ozawa.

Teacher Liang paid a visit on the way and saw that the two children were peaceful and did not disturb other children's sleep, so he went out again.

At this time, Lili had fallen asleep holding her cotton doll, her breathing was shallow and light, her posture hadn't changed much from beginning to end, she didn't kick the quilt around, and she didn't snore.

But Gu Xiaoze was different. His sleeping posture was not very regular. In his sleep, he seemed to vaguely remember his younger brother sleeping next to him. He did not spread his hands and feet in a "big" shape, but turned sideways and hugged him somewhat domineeringly. She was lying on the quilt, arms curled up.

Before the lunch break was about to end, Teacher Xiaoliang came in and woke up Gu Xiaoze, speaking softly so as not to wake up Lili and other sleeping children on the side, "The big class is far away, Xiaoze has to rush back before class. Do you know?"

Gu Xiaoze was a little annoyed when he got up. After being woken up, he sat up expressionlessly, lowered his eyes, sat there for a while to react, glanced at Lili who was still sleeping, and then nodded, "I know."

He put on his clothes. Shoes, he left the lunch break class alone. After Teacher Liang sent Gu Xiaoze back, he went back to wake up the kids in his class.

When Lili woke up rubbing her eyes, she found that the bed beside her was empty and Brother Ozawa was gone.

The black-haired cub hesitated for a moment, then sat cross-legged on the bed, hugging his cotton doll, and pulled the corner of the clothes of Teacher Xiaoliang who was passing by in a daze. "Teacher, is Brother Xiaoze gone?"

Teacher Liang nodded., "Well, the teacher woke up Xiaoze in advance, because the place where he has to go to class is far away and not on our floor." Xiao Li pursed her lips and asked, "Did brother go alone?"

Teacher Liang Nod again.

Then the black-haired cub lowered his eyelids and didn't know what he was thinking.

It seemed like Brother Ozawa came to see him every time.

It seems that Brother Ozawa goes back alone every time.

He seemed to be waiting for Brother Ozawa to come and play with him every time.

Xiaoli thought that he should be bolder.

Because the sun was very hot in the afternoon, Teacher Liang did not organize the children to go out to play today. Instead, they stayed in the classroom and built building blocks.

Because her father often plays with Lili at home, the cub's skills are obviously better than those of other little carrots. Gradually, Lili's quiet building blocks attracted everyone's attention.

"The little house Lili built is so beautiful!"

"Papa taught me how to build it."

"Lili taught me too!"

"I want it too, I want it too!"

Lili was a little at a loss, but she still nodded, "Okay."

The other children came over and said noisily, "Thank you, Lili!"

On the other side, the top class.

Although Gu Xiaoze is different from other children in the class and goes out to play every day and does not eat with them, but because of Xiaoze's superior football skills, many little boys like to be his followers.

Even if Gu Xiaoze is expressionless most of the time and doesn't pay much attention to them, he will still come to find someone to chat with them.

"Brother Ozawa, why didn't you come back for your lunch break today?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I know! Brother Ozawa must have gone to that class to look for his pretty brother!"

"Is he that Lili brother on TV? "

"Yes! I saw it."

"Teacher, can we also go and play with Lili's brother?"

"I also want to play with my beautiful brother!"

Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips and refused firmly, "No." He said , "My brother and I are good friends."

The teacher of the first class laughed and stopped him, "That's because Ozawa knows Lili's brother, so he went to play with Lili."

The other cubs were disappointed. He said "Oh——".

Gu Xiaoze's sense of crisis was reduced a little, and he became silent and lowered his head to do his own thing.

Their lesson is a puzzle.

The puzzles for the cubs were all very small. Gu Xiaoze finished them in just a few seconds, and then looked around with some boredom. Occasionally, other children would come to ask him questions. Although his attitude was not very good, he answered them all. .

"Brother Xiaoze, you've finished the puzzle, you're so awesome!"

"Brother Xiaoze, can you look at my puzzle? There's one piece missing here, so I can't put it together."

"Brother, look at mine too!"

Gu Xiaoze was so annoyed. With a face on his face, he said, "Give it to me."

"Spell what you have here."

"These two are spelled backwards."

"You asked me once, go away."

Forget it if you didn't hear clearly, he didn't bother to answer the second question. twice.

Although Gu Xiaoze is younger than the six or seven-year-old Zaizai in the big class, he has now become the "little bully" in the class.

At three-thirty in the afternoon, the senior class teacher got the afternoon tea snacks and sweet milk and handed them out one after another.

Each person gets a cup of cream cake, a pack of soda biscuits, and a cup of strawberry-flavored sweet milk. If there is a lactose intolerant child, they will drink it with juice.

After having afternoon tea, school was over at around four o'clock.

Gu Xiaoze threw the garbage into the trash can and packed his schoolbag in advance. There was still homework for the senior class. After he stuffed the Tianzi notebook he was going to write today into, he put his schoolbag on his back and waited for the bell to ring.

The preschool class ends five minutes earlier than the big class.

As soon as the bell rang for the end of class, Gu Xiaoze stood up and ran to the back door, preparing to leave. When he went to find Lili, he turned around and saw outside the classroom window, carrying his little yellow schoolbag. He was a little embarrassed, but he still lay down. On the glass of the window, looking inside seriously, like a black-haired cub looking for something.

It was his younger brother.

Gu Xiaoze was stunned for a moment.

When I was young, I was standing on tiptoes, my soft face almost being imprinted by the glass. My round black eyes looked here and there. When I saw brother Ozawa standing stupidly at the back door, my eyes lit up. .

The cub ran over with his schoolbag on his back.

Xiao Li politely did not go out, but stuck his head out of the back door and looked at Gu Xiaoze, "Li Li came to see my brother and go home with him." He was a little nervous, but still mustered up the courage to finish.

Because everyone was walking out, only a few children noticed the back door and opened it with chatter.

"Is that brother Lili?"

"He's the beautiful brother!"

"Brother Lili is just like on TV."

"..."

The black-haired cub being watched lowered his eyelids and his cheeks turned pink, feeling very embarrassed. look.

It took a while for Gu Xiaoze to react, and he turned back to look at the other children fiercely.

The cubs suddenly became quiet, hesitating and not daring to make a sound. They watched helplessly as Brother Ozawa took his beautiful brother away.

When Li was pulled away, he walked forward, raised his head, glanced at Gu Xiaoze, and said seriously, "Lili will come to see brother Xiaoze tomorrow."

"Brother Xiaoze will come to see Lili the day after tomorrow."

"Brother, once, I will Just once, okay?"

Gu Xiaoze curled his lips, took his brother's hand, and responded vaguely.

Lili didn't hear clearly and asked again, "Are you okay?"

Gu Xiaoze nodded with his red ears, "Okay."

Shi Sheng at the entrance of the kindergarten saw the two cubs walking out of the door hand in hand, he got out of the car.

Xiao Li walked towards Shi Sheng, and Gu Xiaoze walked towards Mr. Gu.

Before Cub Tuanzi got into the car, Gu Xiaoze trotted over again and stopped in front of Lili, "Will you come and have breakfast with me tomorrow?"

Xiaoli nodded, "Yes!"

Lili waved her hand, "Brother Xiaoze Goodbye."

Gu Xiaoze said in a serious tone, as if he had made some promise, "See you tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 38.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
570K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...