The Omega becomes Popular as...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... More

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

120: Talk

588 15 1
By Reina714

In Shi Li's opinion, last night was passed without any danger.

He went out early the next day as usual. Because of the recent hot weather, the time to take Lele to the park was changed to after dinner.

After Shi Li finished playing with Lele, she would ask Uncle Li to help take the puppy home, and then she would get in Gu Ze's car.

Fortunately, the family respects each other's privacy and rarely interferes.

Shi Li thought about last night and felt that he should come back early today. He was about to discuss it with Gu Ze when he turned around and saw a young man sitting aside, driving a car with no expression.

Turn to the other side and look out the car window.

fraud.

Shi Li was so angry that he didn't want to say a word.

I don't know if Gu Ze noticed it or not. He looked at the navigation for a while and seemed to be very concerned about the road conditions ahead. It was strange today that he didn't encounter a few red lights along the way.

Shi Li held her phone in her hands, and the videos became more and more boring.

When he got off the car, Gu Ze asked him, "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

Shi Li said "Hmm", "Anything is fine."

Gu Ze leaned forward and unfastened his seat belt, "Okay."

Shi Li opened his eyes slightly. Eyes, I can't believe that Gu Ze just stopped asking. It wasn't like this yesterday. The other party would obviously give him a lot of suggestions for him to choose.

He became even more angry.

Gu Ze took a half step forward.

Shi Li angrily walked forward while being held by someone's hand, like a kitten meowing in anger. The only difference was that the boy pursed his lips and said nothing, but he was still as clingy.

I don't know which parking lot Gu Ze parked in. Shi Li walked for several minutes and was taken into the elevator before he came back to his senses and asked, "Where are we going?" He felt that his tone was too stiff and added in a dull tone, "Brother?"

He doesn't even lose his temper.

"My home." Gu Ze spoke calmly and pressed the elevator button.

"Ah?" Shi Li opened his eyes and said in confusion, "But aren't we going to see the newly built pedestrian tunnel on the outskirts of the city today?"

"I saw a lot of pictures. The murals, graffiti and LED screens on both sides are very interesting."

"Do you think it's not fun there and don't want to accompany me?"

Shi Li said, unable to help lowering his eyelids and thinking dullly, Gu Ze told him a few days ago that he would be on call, but now I regretted it.

Somewhat unhappy.

"Ding——" the elevator door opened.

This building is designed with one staircase per household. As soon as you go out, you will find the entrance hall.

Shi Li followed him to the door and watched Gu Ze unlock it with his fingerprint. He looked away. His fingerprint was also recorded here. This entire flat floor belonged to the other party's private space.

After Gu Ze opened the door, he asked, "How could it be?" He said, "I just don't know."

Shi Li was stunned for a moment.

Gu Ze said with a smile in his voice, "A certain person refused to say a word to me as soon as he got in the car. Of course I didn't know which way to turn the steering wheel." He casually put the car keys on the shoe cabinet at hand and turned around. Looking at Shi Li, "Don't you mean to let me make my own arrangements?"

Although Shi Li made a schedule, he did not send it to Gu Ze. He waited until he got in the car every day before telling him where he was going today.

Very surprising.

Shi Li was at a loss for a moment and was at a loss.

Gu Ze seemed to see his menacing cat's tail hanging down, and Shi Li stammered, "Well, then you didn't ask me." He thought about the reason, "And why did you bring me to your house?"

Gu Ze, "Because I don't want you to run around."

Shi Li blinked again in confusion.

Gu Ze asked him, "Why are you angry?"

Shi Li finally understood and muttered, "I won't run around if we quarrel." He muttered again in a low voice, "And I don't want to quarrel with you."

Gu Ze said "Yeah" He said with serious eyes, "What did I do wrong?"

Shi Li looked away, "I don't talk to liars."

Gu Ze didn't even think about it, "Why don't I remember that I lied?" He would not lie to Shi Li.

The young man pursed his lips.

Gu Ze looked at him for a few seconds, then lowered his head to the person, "Well, it's my fault."

He hugged Shi Li, "I lied, had no integrity, and was a liar."

Shi Li whispered, "...that's not the case either."

After a moment, Gu Ze continued to ask, "Can you tell me?"

Shi Li didn't want to give in so quickly, so he raised his face seriously, "You said it yourself, you can't hide something from the other person, right?"

Gu Ze responded crisply.

Shi Li looked up at him, "But you've been hiding it from me for the past two days."

Gu Ze said in a low voice, "Huh?"

Shi Li was very confused, "Why didn't you take me off the bus these two nights?"

It was not without reason that he met Shi Cheng who got off work late these two days. It was all because the goodnight kiss before leaving was too long. It was a bit late, and it took nearly half an hour each time.

Shi Li's tone was not very happy, "I asked you, and you would only say it's inconvenient." If he continued to ask, Gu Ze would be perfunctory. He would inevitably think too much, and there was one, two, and not three. He held it in all night, Decided to ask clearly this morning.

Who knew that Gu Ze could be more calm than him.

Gu Ze opened his lips and didn't know what to say. He really didn't want Shi Li to know.

His boyfriend is still too young, like a blank slate.

Shi Li, "You're not talking." He was really getting angry, "I'm not talking either."

Gu Ze spoke slowly, "It's just inconvenient, I'm not lying to you."

Shi Li raised his eyelids to look at him, Waiting for him to continue speaking, Gu Ze's clear figure under the light was reflected in his light brown eyes.

His eyes are eager and translucent, as curious as a deer.

Gu Ze, who was forced to do this by him, narrowed his eyes slightly, "Because..." He paused, organized his words for a long time, and finally said three extremely vulgar words in a low voice.

His expression was very calm, as if he was chatting about everyday life.

Shi Li reacted for a while before he could hear it clearly. His ears burned red for a moment, and he stood there helplessly, his wet eyelids trembling non-stop, neither taking a step forward nor taking a step back.

Gu Ze let go of him slightly.

Just as he said, Shi Li turned around and "ran around" and hurriedly changed the subject, "I'm thirsty and want a drink of water."

When Gu Ze poured water from the kitchen and sat on the sofa in the living room Li had already buried her face into the pillow, and her exposed ears and neck were covered in pink.

He put the cup on the table, "Do you want to go see that tunnel?"

Gu Ze was considerate and poured a glass of ice water.

When Shi Li raised his face, he wanted to press it against the cup to cool down, looking anywhere but Gu Ze.

"It doesn't matter if we go at night. The night view over there is more beautiful. I'm here anyway." Shi Li spoke a little slowly, "By the way, I went back and met my second brother in the past two nights."

It seemed that he was finally attracted by him. After finding a suitable excuse, his eyes lit up and he said seriously, "Let's not... kiss for so long tonight."

"It's not good to go back too late."

Gu Ze imitated him and said, "Huh? No more kissing?"

Shi Li wanted to bury himself again, "No! Kiss!"

Gu Ze had a very leisurely life after returning to China. He occasionally dealt with the work documents in his mailbox. Others were not in Europe, so he would throw them over there if he couldn't handle them. The agent asked the other party to ask his father for instructions.

Although he didn't deliberately hide his traces, no one thought that he was in the capital for a while.

You can spare a lot of time every day to study how to maintain a passionate state of love.

Shi Li watched a movie with him in the morning, finished lunch, and took a short nap together. When he woke up, he asked Gu Ze to teach him how to make coffee. After taking a sip, he felt it was too bitter.

He quietly added two more sugar cubes and accompanied others to handle the work.

At four o'clock, he asked Gu Ze to take him home. They met again after dinner and then went to see the newly built pedestrian tunnel through the mountain together.

The evening breeze is leisurely.

When he went back tonight, Shi Li allowed Gu Ze to give him a good night kiss. The other person restrainedly touched the end of his eyes and corners of his lips as he had done a few days ago, and finally sent him off.

I don't know if it was because we didn't spend half an hour together, but Shi Li had obviously walked in, and within two minutes, he turned around and ran back.

Like a gust of wind, he hugged Gu Ze without any warning, said "see you tomorrow" with crooked eyes, and trotted back.

It was just a very gentle hug, without any unusual behavior.

When Shi Cheng came back from get off work, he slammed on the brakes. He took off the glasses on the bridge of his nose, pressed his tired eyebrows, raised his eyes, and was still waiting at the gate of the villa complex, watching Gu Ze quietly as Shi Li returned. Inspiration is just a momentary thing.

He easily retraced his memory to the scene when his younger brother slipped out to pick up the plane at night before his college entrance examination, and came back wearing Gu Ze's clothes.

In shock, Shi Cheng cursed in a low voice subconsciously.

A few minutes later, Gu Ze, who was driving down the mountain, passed by a car. The other car stopped suddenly and honked the horn in annoyance.

Shi Cheng rolled down the window, but his expression was extremely calm, "Let's talk?"

Gu Ze also rolled down the window, calmly and politely, "Okay, second brother."

Shi Cheng's face was livid and scary.

But he was muttering in his heart that this kid was too annoying. He took off his suit jacket, opened the door and got out of the car. When he was upset, he took the kerosene lighter placed on the center console.

The design is very stylish, with smooth lines. The cover is black and the material is very textured, but the lower half is a pure silver laser shell, giving it a cold feeling.

There is a quilt and no quilt, and I hold it in my hand and play with it.

Both men stood by the car door.

Shi Cheng asked, "Do you smoke?"

Gu Ze asked, "Sorry, I don't smoke."

Shi Cheng felt a little less angry, so he didn't smoke either. He just bought one for fun, just to test it out.

Shi Cheng, "Let's talk while drinking?"

Gu Ze sounded apologetic, but refused simply, "I don't like drinking too much."

Shi Chen said coldly, "Oh, Really? That's a coincidence."

You two, you Come and go.

Shi Cheng, "Speaking of which, you haven't come to visit Li Li for a long time. Are you busy at home and at work?"

Gu Ze said, "That's not true. You have been an exchange student abroad for a year, and you know that."

Shi Cheng, "Really? I thought you would have no time when you returned to China." He seemed curious, "I would like to ask you how to do business without socializing?"

Gu Ze said, "I am still in school, and my dad may know better."

Shi Cheng, "How humble."

He said without politeness.

Gu Ze, "Where."

Shi Cheng paused for a moment and uttered a few words, "You are an only child, we should separate as soon as possible."

Gu Ze seemed surprised and smiled, "My family seems to have no throne to inherit. Second brother, you are worrying too much. ."

Shi Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly, looked Gu Ze up and down, leaned into the car without saying a word, closed the car door heavily, and vaguely heard the other party say two words without haste, "Slow down."

Shi Cheng had no expression on his face as he drove through the gate and drove all the way to the underground parking lot of Shi's house without getting out of the car immediately.

Frankly speaking, his brother's boyfriend doesn't smoke or drink, and doesn't like the social culture. He can manage the family business very well. He is considered to be a good match. He has a high degree of education and is not stupid. He didn't show any of his emotions just now. Very stable throughout.

The figure and appearance are both passable.

The boy from the Gu family had grown up with Shi Li and had a thorough understanding of character.

He was passable in every aspect, and Gu Ze was even much better than his peers.

But in Shi Cheng's eyes, his brother was a hundred times better than him. He sighed heavily, Lili was so cute, why was he kidnapped by this brat?

It was he who applied for the visa himself.

Shi Cheng could guess with his knees that the two of them had gotten along in Europe. He sighed heavily and made a call to Shi Yunjing without even thinking about it. It was almost twelve o'clock. Shi Yunjing glanced at the screen after being woken up. He had a headache. "You brat, do you have a problem with your eldest sister?"

When the phone rang, there was a calm voice, "What do you think?" Shi Yunjing nodded.

Shi Cheng, "You just promised them both?"

Shi Yunjing woke up, "What did Shi Li say?"

Shi Cheng, "I can guess it without even thinking -"

Shi Yunjing gritted his teeth, "Shi Xiaocheng! Why are you talking to eldest sister?"

After saying that, she couldn't help but laugh again. Lili had improved this time and was able to successfully hide it for five days before being discovered. awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 455K 94
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
991K 44.1K 78
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...
524K 17.3K 122
Read and find out...
178K 6.9K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...