The Omega becomes Popular as...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... More

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

95: New Events

853 26 0
By Reina714

After the college entrance examination, the trip to Europe was decided.

Shi Li went to school step by step.

On weekend mornings, he would take Lele to the park to play. The old couple rarely went out to play with the little Pomeranian because of their age and inconvenient legs and feet.

On Saturday morning,

the little bichon walked around the park and returned to Shili's feet disappointed.

The boy was wearing a Bluetooth headset in one ear, listening to the English words played on his mobile phone. He squatted down and touched the listless Lele, and put it around the little Bichon's chin. "Shall we come again in the afternoon?"

Lele seemed to be listening. As if he understood, he let out a low "woo" and shook his tail.

In the afternoon, Shi Li took Lele here again, but she still didn't see the old couple, nor on Sunday morning. On Sunday afternoon, for the fourth time, she saw the neatly groomed couple. Little Pomeranian.

The old woman was on crutches, and the old man was holding the dog leash. Little Pomeranian's puppy had a pigtail tied with a rubber band on its head.

Two puppies walked each other on the path in the park at night. The evening breeze occasionally blew over. When it was cool, they would lie down on the grass and cuddle up to each other.

"Xiao Li, do you have someone you like?", the old woman suddenly asked.

They sat at a round table under a sun umbrella. The old couple hadn't seen Shi Li for a long time, and they were worried about not being able to remember. From time to time, they asked Shi Li how many days he had left for the college entrance examination, how he was doing in his studies, and how he had done his homework. Are you done? Where do you want to study in the future? Are you nervous? Just work hard.

This sentence suddenly popped up among a bunch of questions.

Shi Li was stunned for a moment, his face suddenly turned pink, and he stumbled, "No, no." He explained, "I'm too busy studying, I don't have time."

The old woman asked, "Have you received that?"

Shi Li was confused. For a moment, "What?"

The old man explained happily behind the old lady, "Um, that love letter!"

It was something he had given as a gift when he was young.

Shi Li hesitated for a moment, then told the truth and nodded, "Yes." He seemed nervous and stopped after that.

As Lili, who was famous in the entertainment industry when he was a child, he has always been the center of everyone's attention when he grew up. Especially, Shili himself is not ugly, and even more difficult to look away from than when he was a child.

Not only in the class, but also in the school.

When he was serving as the school's discipline inspection committee in his second year of high school, when he stood at the school gate and checked the school badges of students entering and exiting, he had to be stuffed with several love letters every day.

Gu Ze was in his freshman year at that time.

When Shi Li was a freshman in high school, they were still studying in the same college. Every day when school was over at noon, a classmate in the class would remind Shi Li that the boy in his senior year of high school was coming to see you again.

After Gu Ze left, Shi Li spent much more time alone. Not only did she receive love letters, she also received many invitations.

Shi Li himself didn't know that he was so popular, and he felt extremely at a loss every time he was rejected.

Once the territorial wolf is gone, the situation of small animals no longer being cared for in the territory and being coveted by other animals ends abruptly in the senior year of high school.

Everyone seems to know how busy senior high school students are and how important the college entrance examination is. The proportion of time spent on answering questions and writing test papers... is slowly increasing in Shi Li's life.

Especially, brother Ozawa is very good.

He was admitted to the best university in Beijing. He knew many foreign languages ​​when he was a child. He was still proficient in these languages ​​when he grew up. He even applied for special admissions and became eligible to go to Europe as an exchange student in his sophomore year.

Occasionally, I can still hear the chat between my father and my eldest brother. Mr. Gu brought his son out to discuss cooperation today. It is estimated that as soon as he graduates from college, he will slowly take over the family business like his eldest brother.

They are only two years apart,

but there is so much difference.

Obviously they went to the same kindergarten, the same elementary school, the same middle school and high school.

Shi Li thought that he seemed to have been trying hard to catch up with the other party. He didn't know why, but he also wanted to become better, because the people in his family were all powerful and great.

He also wants to study harder and get into the best school.

Then what?

Shi Li was a little confused.

After finishing college step by step, should you go to work step by step? What will he do in the future?

Continue to stay in Beijing and stay at home?

he does not know.

What pulled Shi Li out of his deep thoughts was the old man's laughter, "Look how good that young couple is."

He pulled his wife's old and wrinkled hand.

The old lady also smiled and patted the grandfather's hand, "As we get older, having a companion is more reassuring than anything else." She said, "Xiao Li!"

"Don't always read in books, look outside more often."

Shi Li gave a smile. The dimples at the corners of his mouth became more obvious as he grew up. Before he could speak, he heard the old man laughing and saying, "The headphones are playing too loud!"

After the boy reacted, his ears I immediately became excited, took off the Bluetooth headset I was wearing, and lowered the sound to the lowest volume. "Sorry, I'm used to listening to this when I go out."

I didn't expect that there would be sound leakage.

"It's already this time, let's go back."

They supported each other to stand up, waved their hands, refused Shi Li's support, and used crutches to call the little Pomeranian home.

Shi Li watched the old couple slowly walking away under the lamp, and said loudly, "Lele, go home."

The little Bichon's hearing was not as sharp as before, and he shouted several times before Lian Lian came back. Reluctant Lele called back.

Its energy was not that strong anymore, and it kept lying on the carpet of the car on the back seat without moving.

Shi Li bent down slightly and felt relieved when he heard the gentle "gurgling" sound that Lele would make when he fell asleep. He reached out and pinched the little Bichon's furry ears.

Lele didn't react at all, still lying quietly.

Shi Li sighed softly. When Uncle Li drove the car home, he raised his voice and woke up Lele, who was sleeping. "We're home, no more sleeping in."

The little Bichon stretched out He slouched and straightened up.

Generally, puppies that live to be fourteen years old will have some problems. The degree of deafness will become deeper year by year, and the ears will gradually lose hearing. The risk of cataracts in the eyes will also increase. After the vision declines, they will also have some problems. There was not much left that could be seen.

I will cough frequently because my lungs are slowly turning white.

Just like when people get old, they will also have heart failure, and they will fall asleep and fall asleep one day.

Simply put, Lele is in good health except for her deafness and sleeping longer. The second brother is right, so this is already something to be thankful for.

Shi Li deliberately lagged behind and let the little Bichon run to the front. They installed a small doorbell at the bottom of the gate specifically for Lele to ring.

The puppy's paw lightly pressed on it, leaving a dusty dog ​​paw print.

When the pressing was not enough, the little Bichon pushed it with his head.

Because the doorbell rang from inside, the sound coming through was not loud through a crack in the door.

Lele thought that this once-useful doorbell was broken somewhere, and she had to press it many times before it could make any sound.

Shi Li knelt down and said, "Okay, okay, they heard it."

The little Bichon raised his front paws and waited quietly for the door to open.

After a long, long time, when Shi Li couldn't wait to urge him, the door finally opened. Different from the past when he came back from a walk, it was dark inside.

Only a little bit of the inside can be seen from the light outside the door.

The little Bichon tilted its head, as if a little confused. It lay on the ground, stuck out its head, sniffed with its wet nose, and called out twice.

Prepare to explore the dark environment ahead for your little master.

Suddenly, there was a "bang" in the darkness, and the fireworks tube exploded. As the lights came on, Lele and Shili flew towards the door with fine glittering sequins.

The little Bichon's head tilted and tilted, turning around Shi Li who was squatting down. The young man with a few fireworks on his black hair curled his eyes and smiled, "Happy fourteenth birthday."

He touched Le Happy head.

As soon as the little Bichon turned his head, he saw his master walking towards the entrance. He swooped over and rubbed against Shi Fuchuan's legs.

Shi Li watched her father holding a birthday cake in the shape of a Bichon Frize, squatting down and placing it in front of Lele.

The next second, I saw Lele's puppy eyes curling up, sticking out her little tongue, and laughing happily.

Shi Fuchuan's voice was low, "Happy birthday, Lele."

After Shi Li walked in, the door closed automatically, and he found that people were busy in the kitchen.

Xiang Xiaoying said, "It was too late when the cake was delivered, and the food had just been heated."

She directed Shi Sheng and Shi Cheng to bring the dishes out.

Weekends are when Aunt Liu takes a rest, and tonight's meal was cooked by her and Shi Fuchuan.

"Come on, it's getting dark outside. Is Lili hungry?" Xiang Xiaoying thought of something, "You can't give Lele that cake, just let her see it."

Shi Li smiled, "Lele I'll be angry."

Shi Cheng said, "I'm starving, can I eat?"

Seeing that he had nothing to do, Shi Sheng said, "There are more here, come here."

Shi Cheng felt tired, but still smiled and went The kitchen brought out the dishes.

Although Lele couldn't eat the cake, Shi Fuchuan specially bought some freeze-dried dog food that Lele liked to eat in the past, and stopped squeezing nutritional cream for the little Bichon.

The fluffy puppy's head was squeezed into the full dog bowl under the dining table, and it was eating the food "ooooooooo".

Except for Shi Yunjing, who was flying to an unknown country, the whole family sat down and had dinner lively.

Shi Li was about to take the bowl when Shi Cheng and Shi Sheng, who were sitting next to him, said at the same time, "Wait a minute."

Shi Cheng said, "Don't move yet."

Shi Sheng said "hmm".

The young man stayed still, subconsciously motionless, while his two brothers raised their hands to remove the sequins stuck to his black hair.

Shi Sheng stood up and threw it into the trash can.

Shi Cheng threw it to the ground. There were still many sequins on the ground, which would be swept away later.

Shi Li shook his head tentatively, "Are there any more?"

Shi Sheng said, "No."

Shi Cheng had already picked up the chopsticks again and picked up the vegetables, "By the way, did that kid tell you that you are going to Europe during the summer vacation? Where to play?" He said, "Although we can open a fast track to apply for a visa, it still takes time to wait."

"You guys should talk to your second brother in advance."

Before Shi Cheng finished speaking, Shi Li noticed everyone at the table All eyes were fixed on him. He held his breath and heard everyone asking one question after another.

Xiang Xiaoying asked, "What visa?"

Shi Fuchuan asked, "Who are you going with?"

Shi Sheng paused and guessed, "Is it Gu Ze?"

Shi Cheng closed his mouth and gave Shi Li a wink, gestured, you didn't say anything?

Shi Li shook his head slowly.

No ah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
835K 26.8K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
563K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...