The Omega becomes Popular as...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... More

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
62: Big Sister
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

72: Eat Yuanyuan

1.4K 44 4
By Reina714

They asked Xiaoying about Shi Fuchuan, and after learning that they had eaten something before boarding the plane, they had been hungry until now and could hardly sit still, so they asked Aunt Liu to make some midnight snacks.

While the kitchen was busy, the three of them went back to their rooms to pack their things. Although Shi Yunjing rarely came back, her room was cleaned every day.

When I was young, my mother took me to take a hot and comfortable bath, and changed into light summer pajamas.

When Xiang Xiaoying finished packing the suitcase and led Lili down, Shi Yunjing, who had just finished taking a shower, casually wrapped her hair in a hair towel and grabbed the game controller in the living room without drying her hair. .

"Sister, wait until I finish this fight, please!"

"Can't you fight with eldest sister? Brat!"

On the other side, Shi Fuchuan, who had also taken a shower and changed into pajamas, was sitting at home with Shi Sheng. Next to the bar, with a cup of wolfberry water and a cup of coffee, the father and son sat together, looking at the same computer screen.

Shi Fuchuan whispered, "The reason why we can't reach agreement on this cooperation with the Chen family is because-"

Shi Sheng said, "Cost-effectiveness?"

Shi Fuchuan said "hmm" approvingly, "The other company can The price of the raw materials provided is lower than ours, but our quality is slightly better, and the Chen family is more interested in long-term cooperation."

Shi Sheng guessed, "You can try to discuss with the Chen family when signing a long-term contract, we can promise

The follow-up Huili?"

Shi Fuchuan, "Yes..."

Xiao Li sniffed the tip of his nose and smelled the fragrance in the kitchen. He pulled Xiang Xiaoying and held his hand, "Mom, it smells good."

Xiang Xiaoying held his hand.

Xiaoying picked up Lili and said, "Auntie made round balls that Lili likes to eat."

The cub repeated what his mother said, "Yuanyuan?"

His black eyes lit up slightly.

"But Lili must remember to brush her teeth after eating."

"Yeah!"

Aunt Liu quickly brought up the prepared supper. There was chicken soup specially left over from dinner, and she also steamed a plate of shrimp dumplings and crab roe buns, and put them in the pot. The warm wontons, and finally the round dumplings that Lili mentioned - glutinous rice balls that Aunt Liu had made by herself before and had been kept in the refrigerator. They had both sesame and peanut flavors.

The dining table of the Shi family was so full for the first time this year. There was a circle of people around, and everyone had something to say.

Xiaoli, who was sitting in a child seat, was also pushed to the dining table. She used the little tiger ceramic bowl she bought before and added a new pink pig-shaped plate.

It lay heavy on his little dining table.

There were two round little glutinous rice balls in the bowl, and her mother put a piece of shrimp dumpling on the plate. Shi Fuchuan, who was sitting next to her, took a crab roe bun and placed it in Lili's hand.

Shi Li was a little at a loss, "Papa, Li Li can't eat anymore."

Shi Sheng said, "If you can't eat it, leave it to big brother."

Shi Cheng picked up a large chicken drumstick in the chicken soup, half stood up and leaned forward to put it on Li On the small plate, he said "cough", "Second brother, this is what I left for you during dinner. You are not allowed to eat it."

The cub who was about to refuse suddenly closed his mouth in embarrassment. When he came to his senses, Shi Yunjing also scooped up half a bowl of chicken soup and put it in front of him, "Eat it first, don't finish it until you finish it."

Shi Li picked her hands and said, "Okay, okay."

He will try his best to eat. Finished.

The cub picked up the auxiliary spoon and scooped up the glutinous rice balls in the little tiger's bowl. Because he was afraid of getting burnt, he blew it for a while and then bit into the soft and glutinous skin of the glutinous rice balls. The warm sesame seeds overflowed out. , the mouth was full of paste.

He wiped his mouth with a tissue but didn't wipe it clean.

Shi Fuchuan, who was sitting next to him, picked up the paper handkerchief and leaned over to clean the little cat's face, which had been rubbed black by the dirty paper towel.

Shili was very polite and said, "Thank you Papa."

He started eating hard again.

The final result was a small glutinous rice ball, a shrimp dumpling, a bite of crab roe bun, a few mouthfuls of the soup inside, a little chicken leg meat, and finally drank up all the chicken soup.

His stomach became as round as a glutinous rice dumpling, and he couldn't even sit up, but like Shi Yunjing, he slept on the plane and in the car for a long time.

Even though it's almost eleven o'clock now, I'm not very sleepy.

The remaining uneaten food was taken care of by Shi Sheng. He had a big appetite and slept late, so it didn't matter if he ate more.

Xiang Xiaoying, who was losing weight, had no choice but to eat more under Shi Fuchuan's eyes.

After the family was full, they went about their own business.

While playing games, Shi Cheng gave up the living room and switched to mobile games. Shi Yunjing dragged Shi Sheng, who wanted to do business again, to sit on the sofa, opened a bottle of drink, and asked him to watch a movie together.

Xiang Xiaoying went upstairs to take care of her skin.

Shi Fuchuan took out the packed toy box again, spread a small rug on the far left side of the living room, and brought the full Lili over. He moved a chair and sat next to it.

Prepare to take the cub up to sleep after he has exhausted his energy and the food in his stomach has digested a little.

Lele also followed, spinning around Shi Fuchuan's feet. He had no choice but to take a wool ball and throw it leisurely.

The little Bichon Frize ran from one end of the living room to the other, running there, running back, running back again, and running back again.

"Papa?" Xiao Li hesitated for a moment, then came over with a puzzle in his arms, "Dad, are you playing with Lili?"

He raised his head and raised his little face. Although he didn't say anything, he could easily tell from the dark eyes. There is hidden expectation in it.

"Okay."

Shi Fuchuan responded.

"Daddy will fight for one, and Lili will fight for one?"

"Yeah!"

It wasn't until after midnight that the cub became a little sleepy, and his belly was pressed by his father. Without waiting for Fuchuan to ask, he shook his head, "I can't hold it anymore."

Shi Fuchuan stood up, "Okay, then daddy will take Lili to bed."

After hearing this, Shi Yunjing, who was watching a movie, turned her head and said, "Shall I go?" She stood up and stretched out her arms. "I happen to be sleepy too."

Shi Yunjing came over and pushed his father over. Shi Fuchuan was pushed down on the sofa by her half helplessly and half amusedly, "Don't talk to me about work every time." Now, can't you guys sit down together and rest together?"

"I'm tired just listening to it."

Shi Sheng frowned slightly, "Yun Jing."

Shi Yun Jing spread his hands, "Okay, brother, I won't talk anymore, you can continue reading. Let's do it."

"Lili? Come on, big sister will take you upstairs."

The cub put the unfinished puzzle on the ground, stood up, and walked towards Shi Yunjing, "Big sister."

Before he could react, he Being picked up in the air.

Lele followed Shi Yunjing's heels, tail wagging, all the way to the stairs to the second floor. She watched the little master go upstairs safely and disappear, then turned around and ran towards the big master sitting on the sofa.

The lights in the corridor on the second floor were half turned on, and the shadows were a little dim. They shone on the side of Shi Yunjing's face. She was thinking about something and walked halfway without making a sound.

The cub who was rubbing his eyes said drowsily, "Lili's room is..."

Before he could reach out and point it out, Shi Yunjing, who was holding his younger brother, stopped exactly at the door of Shili's room.

She smiled, "Of course eldest sister will remember, there is no need for Lili to remind her."

Lili nodded blankly.

The door to the room was not locked and was easily pushed open. After Shi Yunjing walked in, he looked around with some curiosity, "But the eldest sister rarely comes to your room."

After observing for a while, he took the cub Put it on the crib.

The small cotton mop she was stepping on also fell to the ground, and the cotton doll beside the pillow was pinched by Shi Yunjing. "Who bought this?"

Xiao Li answered obediently, "Mom bought it."

Shi Yunjing said," So cute."

I don't know who I'm talking about.

She watched Lili unfold her quilt, ready to curl up under the quilt and take a nap.

Shi Yunjing sat down on the small bed, "Sister, I have something to show Lili." She suddenly said, "Can Lili wait for a while before going to bed?"

Shili was stunned, "Okay."

He was already very excited. I was sleepy, because of my elder sister's words, I got up obediently, opened my eyes hard, and watched Shi Yunjing take out his mobile phone and unlock it.

Because they were sitting next to each other, Lili could easily see the eldest sister's phone screen, and Shi Yunjing had no intention of covering it up.

When she was young, Li watched her elder sister browse through the photo albums and found an album called "Li Li".

He thought it was a photo of himself taken by his eldest sister.

But when he clicked in, the cub was stunned.

The photo album is densely packed with screenshots, divided along the timeline, and every day has them, and every day is not lacking.

Shi Yunjing clicked on the first one. She seemed to be very bad at facing such similar scenes. She just smiled and said, "Sister, I want to say sorry to Lili."

Xiao Li blinked and asked in confusion, "Sister Why does sister want to apologize?"

Shi Yunjing said, "Because I let Lili down."

She seemed to have forgotten that the cub was only three years old now, and she didn't care whether Lili could understand it or not, and she didn't go out of her way to hide anything. He told the truth about the failure, "It was the incident before."

"Don't Lili want to talk to your little fans? As for eldest sister, I have asked your mother for you, but we considered Lili is still too young now, and I'm afraid you will see some malicious words."

"We are all afraid that Lili will be hurt."

Shi Yunjing said, "So, neither the eldest sister nor your mother can agree to let you directly talk to Your fans talk." She tried to explain in a way that the cubs could understand, without saying anything about "personal accounts."

"But the eldest sister thought of other ways." Shi Yunjing shook the phone screen.

Lili asked, "Is this it?"

She said "Yeah" and smiled, "That's it." "

This way Lili won't see those annoying words, you only need to see how everyone likes you. That's enough, I'll leave the rest for you when you grow up."

Xiao Li was still dumbfounded, looking at the spliced ​​screenshots of the super-talk replies on the screen, feeling a little breathless.

He realized that two nights ago, the eldest sister, who had stayed up late working with the crew every day, returned to the RV and was not busy with work, but busy with this matter.

Click on the super words in the dandelion seeds, take a screenshot of the friendly remarks, and then use the image editing tool to cut out the bad remarks in it, and then splice the two pictures together.

One by one, every detail.

"If you want to chat with them, the eldest sister also has a way. Did you see the avatar and name above? You can search the eldest sister's accounts one by one. The eldest sister will type down what you want to say and tell them."

"...Okay"

After a long time, Lili nodded her head vigorously.

Shi Yunjing asked, "What's wrong? Aren't you happy?"

Xiao Li shook his head and stumbled, "No, wo..."

Lili got up and threw herself before Shi Yunjing could react. He came up and buried his face in his half-dried curly hair.

"Lili is very happy."

"Thank you, big sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
253K 24.7K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.5M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...