Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

Door Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... Meer

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)

625 21 0
Door Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back To Lucian.

Lucian: "How many our comrade die, Raze?" He asked him.

Raze: "I'm afraid it was 30 of them...they both die by Ghost Rider's hand." He said to Lucian.

Lucian: "I see...." He said.

Raze: "You were right about him...I tries to protect the other comrades but he is...too strong and I never seen how strong of him really is." He said to him.

Lucian: "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and frustrated angry about his comrade was been killed and then he was with Raze are in the office by themselves and the two of them were sat there and then they both were discussion...Raze was came back to Lucian and report to the leader about 3 warehouses was been taken down by Ghost Rider...and the female death dealer vampire Selene.

Lucian: "It seems...he play that well." He said to himself.

Raze: "What are we gonna do, sir?" He asked him and make Lucian was sat there and then he was thinking and make him was tries to thinking about this situation and which it wasn't really good that he must thinking about the new plan.

Raze: "We failed to kill Amelia...The Vampire Council thanks for Ghost Rider who was arrive right on the time and now he was one man army...he slaughtering all every our comrades with his weapons and I never seen how powerful of he really is." He said to Lucian and make the leader was sigh little bit and then Lucian was thinking and make him said.

Lucian: "We stick our plan, Raze...and we will rule over this world...killing those death dealers and except for Ghost Rider....(Y/N)...I know him that he tries to kill us for what we did to killing people...and kidnapped. But we will take over them by ourselves." He said to him and make Raze nod his head and then the two of them were sat out there by themselves and they both will find the other plan to take these death dealers down.

Lucian: "Raze, how are the three brothers right now?" He asked him.

Raze: "They still same like shit....and they are arrogant and being prick by themselves...but they think themselves the rulers over this world." He said to Lucian.

Lucian: "Good...we will let them die back there when (Y/N) and the death dealer find the brothers and killed them." He said to Raze and make him was surprise to heard what Lucian say that and then he could seen the man is insane but he was still become a monster for what he is...no actually...(Y/N) is the monster who make those monsters fear of him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N)

Then (Y/N) was take Selene to the carnival right away and make the two of them were begin to heading out to somewhere else in this world and then she just look around the carnival for what (Y/N) take her to there right away and showing her about the good time...also she was blushing up about (Y/N) who 

When Selene grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of them started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. 2 hours passed making (Y/N), and Selene arrived at the Fun Land. When the two of them arrived (Y/N) saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. 

This brought back memories of (Y/N)'s parents and himself always got on every ride and almost every show that was here. The one thing that made him was smile was when (Y/N) was about to leave his dad got a phone making him walk around in circles. When he was doing that a mine started to cop every move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his parent were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After he was finished thinking Selene was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.

Selene: "Are you alright?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm alright, just thought of something."

Selene: "Alright, let's go have fun already."

(Y/N) nodded making her grab his hand and drag him also the children went into ride. The first ride they both went on was the swings. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles in the air. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles. The ride took (Y/N) and Selene really high into the air making he see the whole fun land and the town. This kindle made (Y/N) scared because (Y/N) felt his heart is beating normal right now. (Y/N) look to his right and saw Selene's arms were up in the air while (Y/N) was use hands were holding on the bar tight as possible.

Selene: "Come one, (Y/N). put your hands into the air and feel the wind."

(Y/N) finally had the courage to put his hands up into the air and was feeling the wind hit his face and his hands. This made him feel a little confident but not enough to put his hands in the air. Few minutes passed making the ride stop and landed on the ground. 

When the ride (Y/N) was happy that she got to see the whole fun land in the air. He look at her smiling a little but was still scared.

(Y/N): "Aww, you look cute when you are scared."

Selene: "I'm not scared." She said to him.

(Y/N): "Whatever hurry up let's go look around the place. I want to see a show, get on another ride or play one of the games here."

(Y/N) smiled at laughing Gwen and went up close to her. (Y/N) put his hands arounds her hips and brought her close to him. She saw this making her blush on what was his doing.

Selene: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s face started to get close to each other making both of your lips touch each other. (Y/N) was really happy that today was a normal day for him. No nothing....because remind of (Y/N) with his parent. She saw him stop and saw he was smiling at her. Selene never saw him this make him felt happy before making her ask like.

Selene: "You're happy?

(Y/N): "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Selene: "No, I mean your really happy. I seen you happy around the others but it wasn't like this."

(Y/N) went up to Selene's ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "I love you, Selene and this is the best day of my life just to have a normal day."

Selene: "I love you too, (Y/N). how about we go into the fun house for our last ride. Then we can go back to your home and having fun.~" She said to (Y/N) and the two of them were looking at each others and they both kissing at each others right away and the two of them were keep kissing and more kissing and make her eyes goes glowing up in blue and she was smell the scent comes from (Y/N) was good.

Selene: "*His smell...was good....I-I-I even want to bite him...his blood and scent...B-B-But I can't killed him*" She thought herself.

(Y/N): "Whatever you want, Selene."

After they both finished talking (Y/N) grab her hand and put them into each other's hands and started to walk to the fun house. Few minutes of walking (Y/N) was with Selene now in front of the fun house. The fun House was pretty big meaning it might take awhile for the both of them are going to find the exit. Both of them started to wait in the line to get into the fun house. The line wasn't too big but was it did take a while it to go down. 

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Motel Room.

The two of them were laying on the couch chair also Selene was laying on top of (Y/N) and she was put her head on (Y/N)'s chest where he had shirt on and his Punisher Skull on and then Selene was put her hands on his shoulder also her legs were wrap around his waist and then the death dealer was really like (Y/N) because she saw how he was a human...and the story with origin that (Y/N) just got through...and she heard his story how he was become the King Of Hell...He killed many demons who dare tries to stopped...and he kill Mephisto and took over the throne by himself.

(Y/N) was chilling by himself and make his left arm wrap around Selene's waist and his left hand touch the back of her and make her was feeling purred by (Y/N)'s left hand and she just feel nice by (Y/N) who is chilling from himself...he was watching the TV about the Breaking New of (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form showing the world of London how to make these criminals fears of him...the one who punish those sins and guilty like criminals send them to the hell.

Selene: "(Y/N), I really thinking you are very nice to me....nice human for what I really care about." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I know...I shown you some good time...and it seems you were dressing nice perfect with human form." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and she was sniffing the scent comes from (Y/N) again and she could smell his scent was totally good and then (Y/N) sigh and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Let me guess...you want to bite my neck because sucking my bloods, right?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she was lift her neck up and then she look at the throat of (Y/N) when he was look down at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Go ahead, bite me." He said to her and make her seen this and she was open her mouth had fangs out and she bite down at his neck and make her was moaning and sucking the sweet bloods from (Y/N) and except for (Y/N) who was chilling but groan little bit that he felt his neck got bit by Selene...the beautiful vampire.

After she was sucking the bloods from (Y/N) and make her let go then she turn her head to look at him and make her was smile up little bit and then she was grab his face and she pulled him into kissing passionate. Then the two of them were heard the door knocks and make the two of them were surprises for what they heard the door knocks and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the door and Selene was heard that too....then the two of them got out.

Selene grab her guns out and she loading the weapons up right away and prepare to shoot right away and then (Y/N) was holding the Ebony gun right away and make him was readying for shoot out right now. Then (Y/N) was walking toward to the door and make him grab it and open the door right away and the door was opened out and revealed is...someone that Selene know.

Selene: "Amelia?" She asked her and she was turn to look at the council vampiress who was stood right there and make her was looking at the death dealer was got her clothes on...and then Amelia was came in here.

Amelia: "Hello Selene...I know what you are up to." She said to Selene.

Selene: "What do you mean?" She asked her.

Amelia: "I know what you are up to....you are going with this human, aren't you?" She asked her and make her surprise and then heard the door closed behind and make the vampiress council was turn to look at (Y/N) who was behind at the door.

(Y/N): "So you've notice....Who are you and what do you want?" He asked her.

Amelia: "I'm Amelia...and you must be the one who dating with Selene...my death dealer member. I am here for you and her...to recruit...because I've seen you and Selene were dating before...but now I want you to be a member of Death Dealer." She said to (Y/N)

To Be Continued.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

317K 4.3K 36
Two Siblings living with their Drug addict parents, Izuku and Izumi have lived The literal Hell on Earth But Izuku caring for his Sister Protected H...
94.9K 4.6K 14
***COMPLETE*** Selene the daughter of the Moon Goddess. Born with beauty and grace. Selene has brown hair and looks just like her mother, Hope. The...
56.7K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
17.8K 599 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...