VR Squad Oneshots

By OneGaySimp

Random ideas I had that no one else has written, also request if anyone would like to- More

Request Info/Rules
----------Oneshots----------
Girls Night
Tongue Twisted
Arts'n Crafts
Spook Day
Dinner Mayhem
Small Problems
----------Headcanons----------
Gift giving: Friend
Artist Avery AU
VR Squad Cat AU
When They're Sick: The VR Squad
When They're Sick: The Newbies

Snow Fall

113 3 4
By OneGaySimp

Sum: Friend's first Christmas outside of the Commission!! YIPPEE!!

Ships:
Kezza x Luke
Tycer x Pink (One-Sided)
Pink x Friend (Sorta)
Tycer x Friend (If you squint)

************************************
3rd POV

   The temperature has started to get colder the past days and the leaves have changed color. Wearing a sleeveless shirt wasn't the best idea, but it was all Friend had. They walked past the large fox statue, listening to the leaves crunch beneath their feet. Being honest, this was probably the first time they've gotten to see something like this, well, be able to actually stop and look around.

   They've seen the leaves be different colors before, but they just thought it depended on where you go, not the season. Kezza told them about it when they asked, confused on why the green leaves of the trees were suddenly oranges and reds, thinking it was a prank. She looked slightly sad when they had asked but was happy none the less to teach them something new.

   Staring up at the sky, they remember Kez had also told them it might snow soon, which was exciting to them. On missions, they've seen snow on the ground or mostly on top of mountains but they've never seen where it all came from, Kez said it falls from the sky. The more they learn, the more questions they gain, they've never been taught this stuff at The Commission.

   Not watching where they're going, Friend runs into a wall, causing them to tumble back. Laughing comes from behind them, they turn around to see Tycer jogging up to them. He's wearing his usual blue jacket and white shirt with one red stripe on it, including his goggles, but he also has a scarf around his neck and gloves covering his hands. Stopping next to Friend, he wraps his arm around their neck and pulls them into a side hug, or as Friend sees it, a headlock.

   "You should really watch were ya walk, bud! I ain't know what's up in the clouds thats got you in a daze, but Pink would come for my neck if she knew you got hurt when I'm around!" Tycer's face flushes slightly when mentioning said girl. Shaking his head and releasing Friend from his hug, grabbing their shoulders instead.

   Looking at what they're wearing, he starts shaking them while raising his voice, "Why are you even outside with that on?? You need something to cover yourself, you're practically naked!!" He takes off his scarf and wraps it around Friend's head, ruffling their hair with his gloved hand. "You're jammy I was here to save ya, you probably would have froze if I ain't come out here on time!" Taking Friend's hands in his, he softly rubs them to try and warm them more.

   Pausing for a second as he remembers something, then continuing to rub Friend's hands as he starts talking again. "Speaking of freezing, Kez said she need you for something that was, quote, 'none of my bees-wax'." He lifts Friend's hands to his face, softly huffing into them before finally letting them go and giving them a shoulder pat. "Anyways, I got my own junk to deal, you should head to Kez before she goes 'chicken crazy' again!"

   Laughing at his own half-joke, he runs off in the opposite direction he came from. Friend still stands in the same spot, watching him run away before they turn to start walking to Kezza's house. They continue crunching through the leaves, passing Tycer's house, all of the different stores, then Luke's place, then Pink's, and finally ending up at Kezza's house.

   Walking up to the door, they pull the handle and release it, letting it fall and bang on the door. Shuffling and a thump can be heard from inside along with the quick pattering of feet rushing down the stairs. Eventually the door swings open, which Friend has no reaction to, revealing Kezza and a very messy living room behind her.

   "Oh! My apologies, Friend," She grabs Friend's arm and quickly pulls them inside, shutting the door, "I didn't realize how cold it was, I would have gone over to your house instead of making you come here!" Continuing to ramble as she starts picking and cleaning up lots of the wrapping paper laying around. Friend waves a hand, indicating that they don't mind, as they make their way over and take a seat on her couch.

   Shoving mostly everything into a nearby closet, she keeps some the wrapping paper and takes a bag of objects, placing them on the table infront of her couch. As she starts taking some of the things out of the bag, laying them out on the table, she looks up at Friend. "I just wanted to spend some time with you, do you know what Christmas is?" Once everything is out of the bag she tosses it over her shoulder and sits next to Friend.

   Looking around, Friend draws a small triangle in the air and does some jazz hands, which makes Kez giggle. "Yeah, it's the day where everyone puts a tree in their house and decorates it for, who knows why! I'm pretty sure I've seen a tree at the ..... Oh! Have you seen Pink's? She already put hers up and it's huge!" Throwing her arms up to emphasize on how big it was, which Friend gives a soft smile to.

   "But, have you actually ever... celebrated Christmas?" Friend tilts their head at this question, drawing a triangle in the air and doing jazz hands again. Kezza keeps her smile but her eyes downcast, she moves slightly closer to them. "Well, yes, people put up trees but... do you remember that mission-... that kid's house we went to that one time? Because we had to get something for... uh, and there was snow, and inside the house the kid had a tree up and there were wrapped presents underneath it?" She takes ahold of Friend's hand as they look around and think, then nod at her.

   Holding Friend's one hand with her both, tracing over the small scars littering their hand as she starts talking again. "Uh, well... that's basically Christmas! You go out and buy gifts for family, and friends, and you just spend time together! Remember that Thanksgiving feast we had not too long ago?" Friend nods, "Well, it's sorta like that, except the food is replaced with presents and you put them under a tree and... there's snow aswell."

   Sighing sadly, she shakes her head and turns her attention back to the different items laying in front of them both. "I already had an idea that you didn't know... so that's why I asked Tycer to get you to come here! You don't have to go out and get any gifts, you can help me wrap the ones I bought for the others and we can just say it's from you too, the others would understand!" Looking down at the table, all of the items have been organized into 3 groups, which it's pretty obvious to tell what is for who.

   Friend agrees to help wrap some things, but most of the time is just Kezza try to teach them how to properly use wrapping paper. Hours go by, they've already finished the presents and have moved onto cookies and hot cocoa, which Kez literally cried when learning they've never had before. Spreading icing over the gingerbread man, Friend makes a red and white stripped shirt on two of them as Kezza hands them a mug, holding one of her own.

   Kezza softly blows into her cup as Friend just picks theirs up and takes a big chug of it, burning their throat and making them cough. Quietly laughing, Kez pats them on the back, trying to comfort them as Friend grabs a glass of water to drink. "Friend, it's called hot chocolate for a reason, you have to let it cool first!" Friend sits back down as she talks, pushing the mug away and going back to decorating the cookies.

   Seeing as they have lost interest in the hot cocoa, Kezza comes up with an idea to get them to drink it again. Getting up and heading over to open up some cupboards, "How about while it cools, we put some marshmallows in it?" Friend raises an eyebrow as Kez pulls out a bag of marshmallows. Squinting their eyes, Friend lifts their hands and waves them then sticks one arm straight out for a few and points at their mouth. Kezza giggles again, "Yeah, marshmallows! Like that time we went camping and the boys wanted to make s'mores? So I showed you how to roast a marshmallow but you almost burned yourself because you got too close to the fire..."

   As she talked, she sat back down next to Friend, putting a few small mallows into their cocoa, pushing the mug back towards them. "It should be cooled by now, why don't you try it again?" Friend just stares at the drink, making no movement to take it as Kez sighs dramatically, "Oh come on... I promise it's okay now, when have I ever lied to you?" She laughs softly, with her eyes closed, not seeing as Friend slowly touches a large scar that crosses their entire face.

   "It's alright," she pats their back to comfort them, "you don't have to drink it anymore if you don't wanna, no one's going to force you. Just take your time..." Turning back to the cookies infront of herself, she decides to give Friend some time to themself, not wanting to pressure them. Friend looks down at the gingerbread man cookies they finished icing, which look oddly familiar. They turn back over to the mug beside them, letting out a huff and picking it up, taking a much smaller sip this time. Seeing this out of the corner of her eye, Kezza smiles once again, but doesn't say anything about it, keeping her attention infront of her.

------------------------------------------------------------
2 week later (Christmas Day!!)

------------------------------------------------------------

   Snow. It looked weird, falling from the sky and piling up till it was a few inches deep to step in. Kezza was nice enough to lend Friend a jacket to wear as they had really nothing else in their wardrobe, even Pink gave them a pair of gloves and Tycer let them keep his scarf. Was this Christmas? No, because Kez said the presents were supposed to be wrapped, so these were just pity gifts, that Friend would make sure to give back later.

   Currently, they were sitting outside on Pink's porch, it was very early in the morning, watching the guys wrestle around in the snow as the girls are inside of Pink's place. They watch the snow continue to pour from the sky, looking at the small flakes that fall into their hands, noticing that they all have different patterns. They look around to try and find matching flakes but they can't, that would have to be another question to ask Kezza later. Speaking of, Kez steps outside next to Friend, shouting at the two boys to get inside or they aren't getting their gifts, which makes Friend immediately jump to their feet as they think what Kezza said goes for them too.

   Inside, Pink is sat on her couch, staring at the TV in front of her which is play a movie Friend remembers Tycer showed them, "Rudolph" was it? Whatever, the yeti thing was really creepy, but they liked the dentist elf guy. Next to the TV was a large tree, or a Christmas tree as the others call it, which was nearly covered with gifts, literally. The tree was tall but it was almost entirely covered my stacks of presents. Friend tilts their head at this, all this for just 3... no, wait... 1, 2, 3, 4... 5! All this for 5 people? That's a lot...

   They feel someone grab their arm, looking over to see Pink, who is softly guiding them to sit on the couch. "Finally got your attention, In- uh, Friend! I was calling your name a few times but you were just glaring at the tree, come sit!" They both sit down on the couch, side by side, watching Luke and Tycer immediately start rummaging through the gifts. Kezza smacks them both on the head, saying something about them "acting like children", which Tycer responds with something Friend couldn't hear but it gets him another smack which Pink laughs loudly at.

   Turning back to the TV, it seems the Rudolph movie was over as a new one is playing, now there's a skeleton guy in a forest with a cloth looking dog, wasn't Halloween over? Something gets placed on their lap, redirecting their attention. There's now a present sat on their lap, and a few others at their feet, Kez hands a few more gifts over to Pink before she sits on the other side of Friend. Noticing that Kezza doesn't have any gifts herself, Friend picks up the one on their lap and tries to hand it to her, but she shakes her head and lightly pushes it away.

   "Oh! No, Friend, I'm alright! I've got my own that are under the tree, I'm just... waiting..." She glares at the boys during her end statement. Placing the present down again, Friend stares at it unsure what to do. Looking around again, they watch Tycer and Luke tear the wrapping off their gifts but when they look over to Pink, she is searching around the corners for where the tape holds the paper together, taking it off to carefully remove the wrapping paper. This causes Friend to slightly tilt their head, still unsure of how to go about this.

   They grab onto one side of the gift, pulling back on the paper, making a very loud ripping noise, causing them to jump back. After making sure it was okay, they continue to remove the wrapping, still jerking back each time it loudly tears but not stopping this time. Once all the paper is off, all that sits on their lap is a box, the flaps are folded in, making it decently easy to open. Inside is a purple stripped... blanket? It's hard to tell what it is as it's all folded up and stuffed in the box. Taking it out, it unfolds to reveal to have sleeves! It's a sweater, well more of a turtle neck if you look at it, but a sweater none the less.

   Feeling it, it's very fluffy and warm, like a pizza that was just taken out of the oven. Friend glances around again, Pink has already gone through most of her gifts as the boys seem to be done with their gifts as they aren't touching any of the others that are under the tree, which can be presumed as Kezza's. Speaking of, when Friend turns to face Kez, she quickly turns her head away from them, showing that she was looking at them when they were faced the other way. She faces the TV again, but has a soft smile plastered on her face, glancing at Friend through the corner of her eye whenever they aren't focused on her.

-------------

   Awhile goes by, the guys were already done with their presents, instead deciding to use them already and running around the place. This gave time for Pink to finish her gifts and Friend with Kezza aswell. Friend now wears their new sweater, which they try to return Kezza's jacket but she wouldn't let them, mentioning something about "layering up".

   Everyone was getting ready to head outside, covering mostly every part of their skin like they were trying to avoid a plague. Luke had said something about there being outdoor activities that people like to do in the snow, like building snowmen and snow angels, which both sounded oddly terrifying to Friend. The girls were still getting ready, the boys already ran off in a race but Friend stayed behind in case anyone needed help. Once done, the three make their way to the door, Pink walking infront of Friend and Kezza, as Kez is fixing up some of Friend's clothes.

   She stops as Tycer is standing in front of the doorway, blocking the way out. Pink glares at him, making him smirk, "Hey, you know the rules!" He nods up slightly, motioning to something above. Both the girls look up, Kez slaps a hand over her mouth to stop a laugh as Pink audibly gags and takes a step back. Friend looks at them, confused, trying to see what they're looking at.

   Hanging up above, right infront of the door is a mistletoe, which Friend is still confused on why they would react such a way to some berries and leaves. Tycer walks back towards Pink, his playful laughing immediately gets cut off as he gets punched, right across the face, causing him to fall to the floor as Pink bolts out the door. Brushing it off, he just gets back up and dusts himself off, sprinting out the door after her.

   Kezza quietly laughs as her and Friend watch the two chase eachother around in the snow. She then looks up at the mistletoe and back down at Friend, leaning down and placing a small kiss on their cheek. Friend places a hand on said cheek and looks up at her, with their eyes squinted in confusion. She shrugs, placing her gloved hand on their head "Rules are rules!" Just as she says this, Luke walks up to the two, pointing back at Pink and Tycer.

   "Hey, uh... What's up with those two? I'm pretty sure Pink is about to beat Tycer to death..." Instead of getting an answer, Kez grabs his jacket to pull him down slightly, still having to get on her toes to kiss him on the cheek, just how she did to Friend. Luke just freezes in place, both his and Kezza's faces flush red as she laughs at his response. She continues to laugh as she walks off to join the other two in the snow, leaving two very confused people behind. Looking down at Friend, Luke blinks a few times to figure out what happened, "What... what was that about?!"

   Shrugging, Friend still has a hand on their cheek as they look up to the mistletoe, which Luke looks up at as well. As soon as he sees it, he lets out a quiet "oh", looking down at Friend again. They both stare at eachother for awhile before Luke decides to interrupt the silence, "Yeah, I'm not kissing you. No offense." He turns around and jogs off to the others, leaving, a even more confused than before, Friend behind.

   Soon enough, Friend goes down to join everyone else, seeing Tycer, Pink and Luke all gather handfuls of snow, forming it into a ball and throwing them at eachother, the balls of snow immediately shattering on impact. Kezza is beside the porch of her house, gathering snow around her into a pile, Friend starts to walk over to her, getting a better view of what she's making. It looks more like a ball, like what the others were making except it's a lot larger in scale, was she planning on throwing that at the others too?

   Stopping next to her, she looks up at them and smiles, picking up a smaller ball of snow, that is still bigger than what the others are making but smaller than the first one that she made on the ground. Carefully, she places it atop the other, Friend tilts their head in confusion. Kez seems to notice their confusion, "I'm making a snowman! Basically all that it is, is that you make three large snowballs, one being smaller than the last, stack them, then you decorate your snowman!" She places the final small ball of snow, finishing the first step of the process.

   Picking up a basket, Kezza opens it and hands it to Friend, who just stares down at it. Inside is a few carrots and lots of small chunks of coal. Noticing that Friend isn't doing anything, Kez decides to start it for them, taking out a carrot and two pieces of coal. She stuffs the carrot into the middle of the top ball of snow and places the two pieces of coal to the left and right of it. Walking back, she looks back at Friend to see them squinting their eyes, trying to understand what she did.

   Chuckling, she looks around some bushes to find some spare sticks while trying to explain, "The carrot is supposed to represent the nose and the coal are the eyes, but you can use the coal for other things like, you can make a mouth or put 'buttons' on it. Here are the arms!" Placing two sticks, one on each side of the snowman, Kezza turns back to Friend again. They're still squinting except their head is tilted this time until they look to Kez and give her a soft smile, finally realizing what they're supposed to see.

   Both get immediately taken by surprise when Kezza gets hit in the arm with a ball of snow, making her tumble back and Friend to jump. Pink shouts out a small "sorry" before dodging another throw at her. Friend helps Kez back up, who grabs a handful of snow on the way up, mashing it in her hands to form a ball. She gives Friend a small smirk, "Watch this!" Throwing the ball at full force, she doesn't even aim yet is able to get a bullseye and hits Luke right in the back of the head. He turns around, searching around confused on who just hit him.

   Kezza giggles as Friend tilts their head again. "They're having a snowball fight! It's where you take some snow," she picks a handful of snow off the ground, follow the steps as she says them, "try your best to make it into a ball... and!" Quickly twisting around, she hits another bullseye, hitting Pink in the back of the head this time. Pink turns around, playfully glaring at the two as she throws her own snowball at full force towards them. Kez jumps to the side as Friend stays put, the ball flying past the both and hitting a tree, shattering on impact.

   Running off towards the others, Pink shouts that Kez is now apart of the fight. Picking some more snow up, she hands the ball she formed over to Friend, "Looks like we've gotta split! Good luck, Friend!" Kez runs off, leaving Friend staring at the snowball in their hand. Soon enough, they also run towards the others, doing as instructed and easily hitting everyone else while effortlessly dodging everything that is thrown their way.

   This last for quite awhile, maybe even hours until, one by one, someone decides to walk out of the game. First is Kezza, out of energy and Luke joins her short after, then does Pink till Tycer finally gives up. "Now I'm cheesed-off! Hope you're chuffed, Friend, for making me look like a wazzock!" Tycer has is arms as he stomps into the building while taking off his coat, Friend behind him with their head tilted, confused on what he said. A light laugh comes from Luke, "You kinda are one, what did you expect going against someone who was fully trained to fight?"

   Tycer only scoffs in response, sitting next to Luke at the round table, now in-between Pink and Luke as Kezza rummages through her kitchen. Friend sits beside Pink, who takes one of their hands and softly rubs it, rolling her eyes as Tycer continuously tries to start a conversation with her. Kez eventually comes out from the kitchen, holding 5 different mugs and a large plate too, handing one cup out to everyone. Friend takes theirs as Kez sits beside them, also next to Luke. Looking down in it, they notice it's hot cocoa again, along with marshmallows and whipped cream.

   She places the plate down, holding lots of cookies, some of which Friend recognizes they decorated. Everyone softly chats around the table, enjoying their drinks and some gingerbread cookies too. Picking one up, Friend looks at the gingerbread man that has been decorated to supposedly look like them. Lavender hair, purple tank top and jeans, it even has a small little iced scar across its face. Friend furrows their brows and huffs, quickly biting it's head off, taking a sip of their cocoa as they focus back on the conversation happening in front of them.

************************************

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to y'all!!!

! A few of the things Tycer said was "British Slang" so here's some translations for you guys if you don't want to look them up:
Jammy - Very lucky
Cheesed-off - Being angry/upset
Chuffed - Proud/Full of pride
Wazzock - An idiot/Someone dumb
(I just think it's neat-)

! And a few references to old 360 videos that you may have looked over:
- Friend walks by the old Fox Statue
- Tycer said Kezza might go "chicken crazy" again (that time Friend turned into a pig and Kez got possessed)
- Kezza almost mentions seeing a tree at The Commission
- Kezza mentions an old Commission mission they went on where they broke into the "Home Alone" kids house
- Friend gives 2 gingerbread man red and white sweaters of icing (Waldo and Wally)
- Pink almost calls Friend "Intern"
- Luke tells Tycer that Friend was trained to fight (literally the entire Commission series)

There might be some grammar mistakes so just ignore any of those and enjoy your winter/holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 3.8K 33
::DISCONTINUED:: just random little ideas/ficlets i write about septiplier!
205K 8.1K 109
Hey, I write this pairing a lot, and I figured I may as well have a book to write them in, since most of them are like 1 chapter.
162K 5.8K 199
Just my two otps Who obviously love each other Hope you like these [ This has basically turned into a multi-ship oneshot book and I barely write nat...
48.3K 1.7K 49
I'll be writing in here when I'm supposed to be writing my other story's because I'm trash and can't just commit to an idea.