seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday

chapter 6: morning person

952 17 7
By avstroscomet

Natasha's pov:

Little did I know what was in store for me tomorrow..

I wake up at 02:00 am Brazilian time. I'm used to waking up at 06:00am in London but since there is a 4 hour time difference here It's currently 2am in Brazil. My eyes flow towards the starry night sky peaking through the balcony. I slide on my fluffy, brown Uggs and walk towards the balcony. I loved it, It was my favourite part of the house. The best part about it was that it was all mine. It was secluded from the rest of the house, only I had access to it. It was my only safe space within this house. The only place where I had true privacy.

My safe space. It felt weird saying that sentence even though I'm in a random ass country.

It was still January here but in Brazil it is ALWAYS hot, unlike the typical rainy UK weather. I loved the weather here but I was roasting. I felt like a chicken being cooked alive. I mostly packed my winter clothes, but I didn't expect this kind of heat. I would probably be wearing my bralettes or my one crop top for the rest of my stay here. I had to go out later and buy some new clothes. I had some emergency money stored safely in my bag so I could use that. I also needed to exchange my pounds for Brazilian real. I could visit a market bazaar later in the day too.

I almost forgot about the meeting with Vincent. I set myself a mental reminder to visit his office when daylight filled the sky. So roughly around 6-7am here. Vincent looked intimidating. He was way different compared to the last time I saw him. He definitely changed, he was so fun and happy back then. Now he is as cold as a rock and practically only exists to scold or lecture me. Now I hated him even more to be ordering me to go to his office to learn the new rules.

Which I know I wasn't going to follow them anyways. What's the fun in that aye?

I left the balcony and made my way towards my new walk-in wardrobe. It was anything a girl could dream for. It had multiple massive, white shelves decorated with warm LED lights. It was stunning. It already had a few familiar designer brands that I had seen before, Dior, YSL, Louis Vuitton, Prada.. you get the gist. I didn't think that the boys had picked this out for me, as someone who's only friends with guys I know damn well about their taste. This means that my brothers probably hired a stylist or someone to help with the clothes.

As if they could actually have style? Psshhhhh.

Unfortunately, these clothes were mainly dresses or pyjamas. There was nothing I could wear to go on my regular jog. I loved them and they were super cute but I wouldn't even wear them that much. I had no occasions to wear them too. Putting that thought to the side, I sigh and reach into my backpack. I pull out my blue crop top with sleeves. I put on my push-up bra because I left my only sports bra at home. I set myself yet another mental reminder to ask one of my men to bring it for me. I also pulled out my grey nike joggers from yesterday.

They weren't actually mine, but Flynn's. He let me have them after he 'grew out of them' They are plush soft and are really cosy. I grab a pair of fluffy socks and roll them up my feet. I grab my AirPods and shove them into the side pocket in my sweatpants. I wear my dirty airforces and take a good look in the mirror before I leave. I never had a full length mirror before so this was all new and exciting for a teenage girl like me.

Even my belly button piercing was showing. And I unfortunately didn't notice the massive bruise that formed on my lower back.

I stare at myself for a good few seconds and admire myself. I never quite found myself as what's the word? attractive?

I was always the quiet kid in my school. No one really spoke to me out of fear or because I was weird. I wouldn't say I was weird but I just never really participated that much in class. However I did have A LOT of time on my hands to study which in turn rewards me with spectacular grades. I was usually the top student if Seb and Flynn didn't ruin my chances. Those assholes always one-upped me. I do miss them dearly.

But look who's the big boss now huh? Payback's a bitch.

After taking a good few minutes to digest everything I step outside my room quietly and begin to gently creep down the fleet of stairs. Thank god the steps were marble, if they were wood I would be a goner. The only way I could see was because of all the moonlight shining through the huge windows. After I make my way down the stairs, I start wandering towards the back door. I knew from earlier that they had A LOT of security but surely they wouldn't have security at the back? right? RIGHT?

I was just about to open the back door when a voice booms throughout the room.

A familiar voice at that. A voice that I had only heard before with anger. A voice that hated my guts. A voice that hated how I looked. A voice that hated me. I hear his slow footsteps become louder and louder. My body becomes stiff and I hear him coming closer. I usually don't care about this stuff, so why was it happening now? I wasn't scared of him, not at all. But why couldn't I move? Why was my body frozen to the core? Was I really that intimidated by him? Really?

Xander says "Where do you think you're going?" for the second time now.

My body became even more stiff. I didn't even know that was possible. I dreaded to see the look on his face but some part of me couldn't wait. I hesitate to turn around at first but when I do my eyes are met with his bloodshot, fuming eyes. We stare at each other for a few minimal seconds. His eyes were so blue like the arctic, but I only saw red in them. They were practically blazing with fire. I wanted to look away but I couldn't for some reason. I could tell that he was trying to search for an answer from me. An answer that I wasn't going to give. I put on the coldest, sternest face and he couldn't pick off any emotion from it.

At that point, I was physically unreadable.

I didn't feel bothered enough to respond to a jackass like him so I just ignored him and continued my way out the back. What I didn't expect was him grabbing by my hair, and pinning me against the cold wall. What the actual heck? I was so startled by this. I knew he was bad but hurting his favourite sister? Emphasising the favourite in a sarcastic tone.

His hand was now over my neck. "I won't repeat this again, where the fuck are you going?" he demands but more annoyed than before. Who did this lad think he was? Did he really think he was the one in control? I couldn't help but give him a slick smirk.

Bad Idea.

This aggravated him to his breaking point. He snapped at me, I knew he definitely had anger issues the first time my eyes were on him. I knew he didn't know how to control them either. What can I say? I'm a people reader, not pleaser. I was going to kick him 'where the sun don't shine' area, but what's the fun in finishing this debate so early? I wanted to see what he was really capable of. I also wanted to witness his weak points for the future. The sooner the better.

He then does the unexpected. He punched me, he punched me in my stomach. I even let out a small gasp and wince. I was beyond shocked at his action.

The amount of nerves that this man had was astonishing. Punching a girl, let alone your own blood? I understand playful fighting as siblings, and I am A-Ok with it but this was different. First of all, we literally just met each other a few hours ago. Second of all, why the hell why did he think it was a good idea to even lay a finger on me? Oh boy, he was in for a treat. He punched me as if he was letting all his anger out on me. As if I was his personal punching bag. Now this broke my limit. I had enough of this guy.

It was my time to shine.

It was finally my turn to snap back at him. I use his force against him and with the use of gravity, I reverse his hands. I then manage to gather enough momentum to swing my leg behind his thick calves and I was able to two-foot him. He stumbles a bit falling farther away from me, and was also quite shocked that I did what I did. He probably thought that I was some weak, fragile girl who was scared of him. He couldn't have been more wrong.

He didn't know who he was dealing with.

I then stride over towards him and place my foot on his chest. I apply some pressure and say "I'm going on a jog, looks like you could need it too." I give a sarcastic grin at the end of my speech. Oh golly ghee, it felt great. He looked at me but the only expression I could spot was pure surprise. Now I knew that he definitely 100% didn't know I could even tackle him, let alone get him on the ground.

What a pussy. If you're going to be tough, at least act like it.

The then decides to retaliate like a little baby and says "I knew that you were anorexic, I never mistook you for a slut too." This made my blood boil too. Why is he even looking at what I'm wearing? Did he even acknowledge that I had basically no workout clothes here in Brazil? But little did he know, he was just adding fire to the fuel. I give him a good, hard slap. He deserved one anyways, it's not like his father was there to do it. Someone had to knock some sense into him. I guess I fit the role. I then reply with "You can call me all these names, but if you look into my eyes, you'll see how I don't give two fucks."

He didn't deserve to win this disagreement, he truly didn't deserve anything in my eyes. If he thinks this was the end of it, he was dead wrong. I wasn't going to let this incident go, I can hold grudges for years even decades if I must.

I let out a small chuckle at the end. He probably thought that I was some random psychopath. I mean he's not all wrong, now is he? I trot my way towards the back door and I was finally able to open it with ease. Just me by myself, I had alone time. I was longing for this. I spot a nearby field and decide to take my brisk, morning jog.

Let's see how long it was before I was disturbed..

Author's pov:

Hi guys! thanks for 30+ reads, you guys are giving me so much motivation it truly helps so much.
Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be pretty good so buckle up!
Word count: 2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
1.4M 27.8K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
3.1M 70.1K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...