not the hero hunter now (opm...

Door ManLikeETO

after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers... Meer

where am i
not from here
a new friend
first day of UA
Fateful Encounter: Genos and Blast
first day teaching
confronting the past
unexpected bonds
The mysterious servant
your power, your life
(A/N)
the battle field awaits
Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm
City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains
awakened garou: cosmic fear mode
the fallen lines
garou vs the servants
(A/N)
Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf
saitama vs god
saitama vs god pt 2
the fist that helped god
the end

unexpected Arrivals

230 7 2
Door ManLikeETO

Unexpected Arrivals

The sound of sirens could be heard from the distance. It got closer and closer until they were here. It was 5 police cars, 10 ambulances, 3 fire engines, and several pro heroes including hawks, endeavour, Mirko, best jeanest, kamui woods and Mt Lady. The arrival of the police and pro heroes signalled that the battle between Garou and Coycutus had garnered the attention of the authorities and the hero community. The night had turned into a chaotic scene, with the students of Class 1-A, Garou, and Melissa at the centre of it all.

Hawks, with his wings fully extended, landed gracefully in front of the group, his keen eyes scanning the aftermath of the battle. He was quick to assess the situation and offered a charismatic grin.

Hawks - "Well, well, looks like we've got ourselves some action tonight. Garou, you sure know how to keep things interesting."

Endeavour- "Oi Garou what happened here?" he asked with a serious expression.

Garou- "some guy was trying to attack the students. I fought him, he opened a portal and left the scene before anymore trouble."

Garou lied completely aware by Coycutus's sudden appearance. He wanted to take back the power God gave him and kill Garou in the process.

Hawks- "I see, I'll inform the principle about the sudden invasion and see how this goes."

Meanwhile the other pro heroes were looking around the forest and found some traces of footprint there completely confused as it had a footprint of boots.

MT- "uhhh... kamui? Was this your footprint?" she asked with a confused expression.

Kamui- "what footprints?" he asked confused.

"What do you mean my footprint? We just got here." His eyes widened slightly. "you don't think there is someone here do you?"

MT- "it doesn't make sense. If no one was here in the first place then who's is it?" she asked nervously.

Suddenly a man behind them spoke.

???- "uhhh... excuse me I think I'm lost".

The couple screamed as they just saw him. Standing there confused.

MT- "IT'S A BALD GUY!!!!" she screamed offending the bald guy.

???- "OI. YEAH, I'M BALD SO WHAT!?" answered the caped Baldy.

__

After a few minutes of argument, they calmed downed. The unexpected arrival of the caped bald man, who had caused quite a stir, left Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods at a loss for words. It wasn't every day that they encountered someone with such a distinctive appearance.

Kamui Woods - "I'm sorry, but we didn't expect to find anyone here. Who are you, and how did you end up in this forest?"

The bald man seemed a bit bewildered but quickly collected himself.

Baldy - "Name's Saitama. I was out for a walk, and I guess I took a wrong turn somewhere. Next thing I knew, I'm here in this weird forest."

Mt. Lady - "You just got lost during a walk? In this forest? That's... unusual."

Saitama scratched his head, looking around at the destruction caused by the earlier battle. His expression remained nonchalant.

Saitama - "Yeah, I'm used to strange stuff happening. I'm a hero for fun, after all."

The pro heroes exchanged glances, still puzzled by this unexpected visitor.

Kamui Woods - "Well, it seems you stumbled upon quite the situation here. There was a battle between our instructor, Garou, and a powerful foe. The authorities are investigating it now."

Saitama's expression changed. He seemed completely got fazed by the revelation.

Saitama - "wait... did you say Garou?"

Mt- "y-yeah why?" she asked confused.

Saitama- "where is he?" Saitama asked with a serious expression.

Kamui- "well his over there at the dorm with the police and the student's but why?" kamui asked not knowing about the sudden change of Saitama's behaviour.

Before he could ask any further questions, Saitama dashed in lighting speed toward the lights near the dorm. Mt and kamui were in shock and awe from what they have witnessed they ran towards Saitama's direction.

__

Garou was talking to melissa about what had just happened.

Garou- "sorry about the whole battle thing going on melissa." He apologized.

Melissa- "there is nothing to worry about Garou its fine." She smiled. "I was really in awe; I never knew you were that strong."

Garou- "well—"

Saitama- "its been a long time huh... Garou" he said with a smile.

Garou was in a state of shock from seeing Saitama here. The last thing he remembered was him telling him to defeat 'that ominous future'.

Garou- "B-but How?"

Saitama- "it's a long story."

'Flashback'

All the S-class heroes were in the room sitting on the big table waiting for blast to arrive. Blast made a portal and appeared in the room.

Blast- now that everyone is here, we need to talk.

Blast explained the entire future timeline. The battle between him and Garou, Saitama and Garou. The immense power Saitama possessed, and the reversal of causality. He told them that Garou was at another universe.

Bang- "but Garou is at my dojo alongside with my other disciples".

Blast- "silver fang the Garou I mentioned was the future Garou. This Garou is the present Garou. The few people from the future timeline are me, demon cyborg or well his memory and Saitama.

Saitama- "wait but I don't remember anything at all?" he asked with his usual boredom expression.

Blast- "well, not yet. All you have to do is to be in the same universe as Garou and you'll have your memories back.

Tatsumaki- "so, what are we waiting for?" she asked.

Blast- "well there is a problem."

Child emperor- "and what is that?" asked the smart child.

Blast- "people who broke their limiter or received 'GOD's blessing can only travel through the multiverse. So, it's only our caped Baldy here" he said finishing his final words.

Genos- "is there any other way for us to get to Garou?"

Blast- "there is but it too dangerous."

Flashy flash- "well?"

Blast- "if god is in that universe, then I can portal us there".

Dark shine- "I see..."

Saitama- "so when am I going to get there?"

Blast- "well" he grinned. "About now" opens a portal under Saitama and teleports him to the forest.

Everyone was confused by the sudden portal travel thing but eventually let it go.

Everyone- "good luck"

'Flashback ends'

Saitama- "I did get my memories back as well. You know the whole-time travelling thing?" he said with a smile.

Garou- "holy shit so It is possible to go back home."

Saitama- "yeah. Oh, and apparently time works differently here. So, 1 month here is 3 months back home or maybe less" he said scratching his head.

Garou- "so I've been gone for 3 months huh?"

Saitama- "well there is still present Garou back at home so I think you would be fused with him if you go back, cause that's what happened to me." Saitama finished with a reassuring look. "By the way is she your girlfriend?" pointed at melissa.

Garou began to blush like hell as he heard the question Saitama asked. He almost lost his words; his heart was racing, and his mind was blowing.

Garou- "W-W-WHAT?! NO!!! YOU IDIOT BALDY LOOKING OCTOPUS, W-WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT."

Saitama chuckled at Garou's flustered reaction, finding his friend's embarrassment amusing.

Saitama - "Hey, calm down, I was just asking. No need to get all worked up."

Garou took a deep breath, attempting to regain his composure.

Garou - "you better be... *galred at him* no, she's a friend, that's all."

Melissa couldn't help but giggle at the exchange between the two. She had never seen Garou so rattled.

Melissa - "It's alright, guys. We're all just friends here. No need for drama."

Saitama - "That's right, drama is overrated. Anyway, let's get back to the important stuff. How are we gonna get back to our universe?"

As the trio continued to discuss their plans, Endeavour approached, his stern expression softened just slightly.

Endeavour - "It seems like you've had quite the adventure here. If you're looking for a way back, we've started contacting experts in this field to assist you. It might take some time, but we'll figure it out."

Hawks, who had been listening to the conversation from a distance, flew closer with a smirk.

Hawks - "You know, it's not every day we have visitors from other dimensions. You guys are making quite the impression."

Saitama - "Impressions? Nah, I'm just here for the ride. But if you need me to punch something or someone, I'm your guy."

Garou - "And I'll make sure Saitama doesn't punch anything important. Thanks for helping us out, heroes."

With the pro heroes' support, the group felt more confident about the possibility of returning to their universe.

As they continued their discussion, Saitama's bored expression suddenly shifted to one of curiosity as he gazed at the night sky.

After the discussion between Garou, melissa, Saitama, Hawks and endeavour and the police investigation about the battle, Garou and Saitama were alone. They were currently outside class 1-a dorm, it was 4 am.

Saitama- "do you still have your costume changing thingy?" he asked, carrying a boredom expression.

Garou- "yeah, not sure about the cosmic one, but I definitely have the monetarized forms." He answered with a sorrow face. "How is the Brat doing? Is he... alive...?"

Saitama- "who? You mean Tareo? Yeah, he's fine..." Saitama had realised what Tareo Garou was talking about. "You wanted to save him. Is that why you never changed your custom into the last one? You know your star galaxy looking one?" he asked carrying the same tone as he did during (chapter 168)

Garou- "I'll never do it, not here. If I'm too close then everything I worked hard for, all the friends I made, they all... they all would..."

Saitama- "I see... what if you have too?"

Garou- "I don't know..." he answered unsure.

Garou- "how is the old man doing?"

Saitama- "he's fine. The other you is making up for what he has done. So, the grandpa is happy" he answered.

Garou smiled- "that's great. After all he was the only one who cared for me in this evil world."

Saitama- "yeah..."

Garou- "How the fuck did you sneeze off Jupiter? You did it like it was nothing" he chuckled.

Saitama- "at first when I was going all out... I was excited and I would have been if you didn't kill genos and the others" he said with an annoyed tone.

Garou- "sorry... I was just trying to make you go all out."

Saitama- "It's fine. It was you who saved them all after all".

Garou- "yeah..."

Saitama- "are you going to stay here?"

For a moment Garou was silent trying to think whether to stay or not. It was quite hard to make a decision.

Garou- "I don't know..." was all he could say for now.

Saitama - "It's not an easy choice, I get that. But you've got people here who care about you, who want you to stay. And you're making a difference, Garou. You're teaching these kids, showing them that there's more to being a hero than just power."

Garou nodded, his gaze distant. He appreciated Saitama's words, knowing they came from a place of understanding.

Garou - "Yeah, I never thought I'd find myself in a place like this. Teaching, being a part of something good. It's... strange, but in a good way."

Saitama - "You've changed a lot, Garou. You've come a long way from the person you used to be."

Garou - "Thanks, Saitama. You played a big part in that change, you know. Seeing you, how you never gave up, it made me realize there's more to life than just fighting."

Saitama - "Well, I guess we both learned something from each other, huh?"

They shared a moment of quiet reflection, the gravity of the situation sinking in. Garou glanced up at the sky, deep in thought.

Garou - "I think... I'll stay for a while longer. There's still so much I want to do here, so many things I want to learn. And who knows, maybe I can make a real difference."

Saitama showed a slight smile towards Garou and was happy.

Saitama- "I respect your decision's."

Garou- "thanks Baldy". He said with a smirk.

Saitama- "you need to tell me everything about this world, it's so different from ours". He demanded which Garou accepted happily.

Garou- "it's a long story..."

what do guys think so far? is it good?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.4K 571 23
The world is a dangerous place with monsters, assasins, criminals and evil organizations popping up everyother day of the week. But there are always...
135K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...
4.5K 159 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...
4K 82 10
this is about two brothers who is gone into a journey of becoming heroes as one is already one, but no one know him or his powerful strength and his...