Five Nights In Anime X Male S...

By Thatdegenweeaboo

As you fellow p̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶t̶s̶ fans know by the title this will be a Fnia roleplay that is more different tha... More

Chapter One. A New Beginning.
Chapter 2. What's going on here?
Chapter 2, Part Two! (You can do that??)
Chapter 3 Night One. (What you've all been waiting for!)
Chapter 3 Part Two. (You did it again!?) (Lemon alert.)
Chapter Four. Proving myself.
Chapter 4, Part Two. A Frisky Turn Of Events.
Chapter 5. (Slight gore)I've Done All I Can.
Chapter 6. You, Afraid Of Change? Why?
Chapter 7 Introducing Seduction! Lemon Alert!
Chapter 8 Who Are These Guys???
Chapter 8 Part Two. (DAMMIT YOU DID IT AGAIN?!)
Chapter 9. They Still Don't Understand, Do They?
Chapter 10. Double Trouble And Many secrets.
Chapter 11. Wait what do you mean?
Chapter 12! Lets bring it back!!
Chapter 12, Part Two. This is Crazy! (Why do you keep doing that???)
Chapter 13. I dont wanna be here!
Chapter 14. Sneakin and Snoopin
Chapter 15. Wining and dining.
Chapter 16. This cant be happening!
Chapter 17. Lustful paradise.

Infomation dump

1K 11 2
By Thatdegenweeaboo

To let everyone know i'm coming back and I reread all my previous parts and did some slight changes and edited typos and ect, i'll go slow and steady to not burn myself out and i'll currently be working on chapter 12 so i wanted to drop some information and the changes

My silly ass got Michael mixed up with William so the roles are switched i've been trying to keep track with the time and i still have my wonderful ideas planned out to set a stone if you reread to recap i did make it a bit more easier to tell who's talking and added more expression like text so people won't be confused. As you know I also changed the pay rate to 850 weekly due to some complains and vincena or katherine aren't purple girls or anything like that! Just have purple hair! Ruby is a vampire. The month is currently November.
lmao and that's all I can think of currently so yeah please stay tuned for me!
And thank you guys so much I cannot let you guys down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 313 12
Hello! Meet, yourself. You probably know a lot about yourself. But did you know you were fired from your job a few weeks ago? Luckily, you found a ne...
253K 1.8K 16
My first fanfic, so don't criticize too hard plz. Let me know if the chapters are too short or too long or if anything else needs to be better, and I...
8K 182 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
103K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...