𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐍:...

By Lazy_Author-nim

(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand ma... More

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics and Prologue:-
PLAYLIST
Chapter One:- The Business Deal
Chapter Two: It was An Accident
Chapter Three: Buisness Trip
Chapter Four: A Blind Date?
Chapter Five: Are You Ready?
Chapter Six:- The Successful Date!
Chapter Seven: Are we really strangers
Chapter Eight: The first Day
Chapter Nine:- A Piece of Shit
New Character Aesthetics!
Chapter Ten:- Tangled Thoughts
Chapter Eleven: Threat Play
Chapter Twelve:- Conditions
Chapter Thirteen:- Heart Or Ashes?
Chapter Fourteen:- Welcoming new Hopes
Chapter Fifteen:- Crushed.
Chapter Sixteen:- Hidden Truth
Chapter Seventeen:- Grumpy Lady
Chapter Eighteen:- Naked thoughts
Chapter Nineteen:- Solace
Chapter Twenty:- What If?
Chapter Twenty-One:- Eradicated
Chapter Twenty Three:- Inconspicuous
Chapter Twenty Four:- Misinterprets
Chapter Twenty Five:- Tracking Down
Chapter Twenty Six:- KARMA
Chapter Twenty Seven: Mourning
Chapter Twenty Eight: Loathing
Chapter Twenty Nine: Satan
Chapter Thirty: Used
Chapter Thirty One: Victoria Secret
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty Two: Khaamoshi
Chapter Thirty Three: Agony (1)
Chapter Thirty Three: Agony (2)
IMPORTANT!
Chapter Thirty Four: Lady Lucifer v/s Satan

Chapter Twenty Two:- Incensed

16.9K 1.4K 110
By Lazy_Author-nim

I was back before taking the medicines that the doctor prescribed for Bhabhi when I saw Bhai leaving the hospital in anger.

Confused, I walked to Aarav who was lost somewhere in his thoughts as I shook him to get his attention.

"Where is Bhai going?" I asked him who just in return stared at me

"I told you Mr.Bhatt isn't the right person to ask for help with. He must have said something" He said as I frowned my eyebrows at him. Why is he talking about Mr Bhatt all of a sudden?

"What?" I asked as I looked back at Bhai who sat in Aarav's car and drove away at a speed. "Yes Bhai, I think something happened in the office only… which triggered Bhabhi's state," he said but before I could utter even a single word I got a call, I took my phone out and walked to the corner I saw the caller id of Kavya.

I forgot to inform her that I couldn't come for the date. "Shit" I cursed under my breath as I took a deep breath before receiving the call.

"Abhinav, where the hell are you? Do you even know how many times I called you?" she asked in all one breath.

"Kavya, go home for now. I won't be able to come now." I said before I cut the call. I walk back to Bhabhi's room.

As I opened the door I saw her sitting on the bed with the help of Buaji. She sat as she saw me and immediately looked away.

The doctor came in the very next moment as he checked her. And slowly everyone again came inside the room one by one.

Taiji went to Bhabhi as she creased her hair while she talked with the Doctor.
I saw Bhabhi was getting quite uncomfortable with so many people surrounding her as she was only looking down at her lap playing with her saree.

"Alright then, you can take the leave. The discharge papers are ready" The doctor declared and walked out as we all were gazing at Bhabhi now.

"Umm… Bhabhi, Let's go home now. Aarav, you take her to my car and I will come with the papers." I said as I walked closer to Bhabhi while she stood up immediately with stumbling legs.

Aarav helped others as he held her hands and walked out of the room with her while I turned out to face everyone.

"Let's not talk to Bhabhi about her past now. She is already awkward and not make her more." I said slowly as I tried to explain.

"He is right, No one will have any type of conversation related to her past or something that would make her uncomfortable" Taiji said sternly as she walked out of the room with Tauji and Dadu Dadi behind.

I walked to Mr. and Mrs.Malhotra touching their feet as a greeting and walked out of the room. I didn't find Rehan Bhai anywhere in the hospital though.

After getting the discharge papers I got inside my car, Aarav was sitting in the back with Bhabhi. As I looked she held his hand in a tight grip but her gaze was out of the car window. I sighed as I ignited the engine.

Looking from the rearview mirror I was only gazing at Bhabhi who still had a blank face.

"Bhabhi, do you know there is a shop here which sells very good chatt? Tell me what will you have?" I said trying to distract her but she didn't utter a single word from her mouth as I pushed my feet on the brakes halting the car in front of the shop.

She took a deep breath as her voice came out cold and sharp. "I am not hungry, just take me home" is all she said before leaning her head on the car door and closing her eyes.

Where did Bhai go? How should I handle her alone? I thought as I nodded slowly and ignited the engine again.

"Well Bhabhi, you know I ordered some new books for your library. Whenever you're free then let's go and spend some time there" Aarav said almost immediately as he shook her hand slowly which was still held by Bhabhi.

But all we got in return was silence. A dead silence, which later broke when I saw my phone buzzing again as I looked into the caller ID it was again Kavya. Sighing I cut her phone and kept it on do not disturb mode.

Soon we reached the Singhania Mansion and I quickly walked out of the car and helped Bhabhi out. "I am not disabled Abhinav" she said when I was about to hold her hand to get out. I sighed as I took my hand back as she walked into the house. Did I react too much?

I licked my lips in embarrassment as I walked behind her, she just didn't want to make others worked up and try to act normal but I knew inside there would be a huge volcanic eruption of emotions inside her.

As she walked inside I followed her back while she rang the doorbell and waited for them to open.

Maa immediately opened the door as she was about to open her mouth. I signalled her to keep quiet and not speak anything.

Bhabhi walked inside the house and then upstairs quickly without giving anyone a signal glance. I sighed as I saw her running upstairs and then locked her bedroom door shut behind her back.

Feeling all eyes on me I looked at them when Taiji, tauji, dadu and dadi entered the house. The only person who was missing was Bhai, where is this guy roaming now?

We explained the situation that occurred a few hours ago and I saw Maa quickly leave for the kitchen and Taiji behind her. I saw Dadu taking Aarav and Tauji to the office room in the house and Janvi went back inside her room too.

Kavya too hasn't arrived yet? I took my phone out and logged into the security app as I checked the CCTV of her cabin.

It took a certain time to log in but with a few minutes of patience I saw an empty office I waited for a few minutes but didn't get any of her trace until I was about to off my phone screen but then, 

Kavya entered her cabin in anger. She threw her purse on the desk, grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it all, chugging down her throat. Later she took out her coat and sat on her desk switching her computer on, while she started working.

I sighed as I turned off the screen and then walked into my room upstairs. Sometimes Kavya just becomes impulsive and overreacts to unnecessary situations. But when the actual time comes to react impulsive and aggressive she stays utterly quiet and behaves like a numb person who doesn't give a fuck about her surroundings. Take the example of our wedding.

She let Buaji take the authority about her marriage while she sat there numb. Like a dead person. The only thing I didn't like was that.

Buaji has always wanted others to listen while she orders around, taking charge of everything and wants everyone to keep under them. But I hated when she took charge of Kavya's wedding, she wasn't even related to her yet Buaji wanted to control her life.

My train of thought broke when I heard a notification ring on my phone, I sat on the bed in our room and checked my phone only to see Bhai texting me.

'Remove Mr. Bhatt's name from the shareholder's list, we won't deal with people who have their companies bankrupted,' he texted while I frowned at the message. Bankrupted? When did this happen?

'What do you mean bankrupt?' I texted back as I waited patiently while Bhai typed a message

'Check the news' that's all he said before I rushed to grab the remote of the television and switched it on.

Breaking news:-

Mr.Shivay Bhatt is now under arrest by police in a case of drug smuggling and multiple affairs. He has also confessed he has been cheating on his wife for more than 8 years now. Some rumours say his company might go into bankruptcy. He has no heir to save his company eithe-

The television switched off on its own as I looked back to see Kavya who's nose flared in anger as she took out the television's plug.

She looked away as she entered the room with her stomping feet and threw her handbag on the couch. Her big eyes which had Kohl were now throwing daggers in my direction as she took her heels out throwing them in different directions turned around and went inside the bathroom.

A low chuckle left my mouth as I sighed and picked up her heels and handbag, walking inside the dressing room and keeping it on the shelf properly.

I heard the bathroom door click open as I turned around and my breath hitched when I saw her coming out of the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around her petite frame. The white thick towel over her chest and her hair open floating with the minimal air in the room, the towel reached her mid thighs exposing her long legs and thick thighs. My gaze went up again as it stopped on her slender neck and sharp collar bone which had the bite mark that I made this morning.

I took a step further in her direction but in return, she turned her face to the side and walked away. Confused, I looked at her, who swung her hips and walked to her cupboard shelf to choose her outfit. I shook my head as I looked at the bathroom to see her black pencil skirt and white blouse lying down on the floor.

I hate things when they are organised, and I hate when someone intentionally does that. I know she is doing this to seek my attention while showing her attitude. She does this whenever she won't talk to me herself and would trigger my anger so I would get angry and talk to her. It's all pre-planned and I am well aware.

"Kavya" I called her out as I saw her visibly shiver, I knew I had my effect on her, but she never turned around to glance at me.

I inhaled a deep breath as I walked to her but she just scouted away from me I saw her looking in my cupboard now, she took out some of my shirts and dropped a few of my hoodies on the floor while she took out a black hoodie and kept it over her chest standing in front of a mirror. I tried not to get angry and control myself before I poked my tongue into my inner cheeks.

"Kavya, stop messing everything  around" I said sternly as I walked behind her as I look at her through the mirror's reflection.

"No" That's all she said before she walked away again. First, that towel which was loosely hanging and then her attitude, someday she would give me a heart attack.

"Stop behaving like a 5 year old" I turned around to face her as I saw her footsteps halted as she turned around to gaze at me. "5 year old? Really Abhinav? Now I don't even have the right to get angry when my own husband invites me on a date and then just never reaches himself?" she said as I bit my inner cheeks.

"You think I wanted to? I was busy kav-" Before I could utter anymore she showed me her palm to stop speaking. "25" she uttered out coldly, making me frown.

"25 missed calls. And you never received a single one of it. I was in the restaurant for the past 2 hours. Do you even know how insulting that was?" she said and frown grew more as I gazed at her

"Stop it, Kavya, do you even know what was happening when you were present here? Do you even know the situation I was stuck in? No, because you are busy behaving like a selfish kid. I was right, you only think about yourself and no one around you." I uttered as I glared at her, her face turned pale with my words as her lips parted.

"Bhabhi was in the hospital, she had a panic attack. How should I leave her knowing this is happening around me? Rehan bhai was fighting with Bhai, tell me how should I leave them and enjoy with you? Right from the beginning you are a selfish person, your jealousy, and your anger have always caused huge issues." I completed as I stormed out of the room quickly, today I had enough of her childish nature. There's a limit to everything. And she has crossed it.

Being childish is one thing and behaving like an immature is another. She feels everything is a joke around her and if again today I ignore it she will continue this behaviour of hers.

I walked downstairs and I saw Bhai coming back injured. Not injured. I calmed my anger as I walked closer to him.

His lips were bleeding and his shirt was dirty in mud. His pants had mud stains too as he walked in while adding his shirt, rolling his sleeves up.

From the corner, I saw Maa and Tayji coming out of the kitchen. My eyes widened as I saw them and immediately held Bhai's collar as I ran to the corner behind the staircase.

I sighed as I saw them preparing the table for dinner, turning around I saw them glaring at me. "What?" I whispered to him.

"What's wrong with you bitch?" He said back, making me roll my eyes. "I saved your ass, thank me. Anyway, did you fight with Rehan bhai again?" I asked whispering as I looked at him head to toe.

"Nah, Mr.Bhatt and his bodyguards" he said and my eyes widened "Why?"

"He asked me to sell Samriddhi for a one-night stand in return for his shares." He said, still rolling his sleeves as if it was a dad joke he was bored of listening to.

"Fucking What? That Bastard" I cursed as I felt my fist tighten. Rage started filling my body as I heard him and I saw that he nodded "He better be not walking on his feet now" I said but bBhaijust patted my shoulder "Don't worry he won't be able even to pee now" he said back blinking his eyes in assurance.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confused but knew in an instant when I saw him smirk as he put his hands on his hips.

"No no no. You didn't!" I asked as I looked at him in hope but in return, he playfully punched my stomach, my poor abs.

"Yes I did," he said smiling.

"What did he do?" Aarav out of nowhere jumped in as we saw him walking to us while eating his banana. He changed his clothes by now.

I gazed at Bhai while he smirked looking at me.

"He kicked his dick till bleeded" I and bhai said in unison, making Aarav gag on his banana.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Updated!!!!
I know I am late again, sorry was just going through some mental breakdowns.

I am really sorry, I do want to be on time too but I just don't know. Things around me are not good right now and I feel sick of it daily.

Vote target:- 1K

Anyways!

Feel free to comment down my mistakes.

See you in the next one <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 51.8K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
473K 29.7K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
1.4M 52.3K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
4.6M 233K 149
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...