Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

Door Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... Meer

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)

699 22 1
Door Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Back to Selene.

When Selene was in her own room and she was sleeping and she was felt alone by herself and is laying on the bed and she was thinking about (Y/N) so badly...because she saw him was handsome to her...but she didn't know much history about him and where did he came from. What does he want to do with this war...terminating those monster were existence on this world and he told her about he is...a Bounty Hunter...he hunts whoever spill the blood of innocent...and they will pay for what they did to the victims...and he won't show them without mercy.

Selene: "*What are you to me, (Y/N)? What is your secret?*" She thought herself and make her was hating about her own past...she had her own hatred toward at the Lycans for what they did to her own parent and she won't show them any mercy for what they did to her parent.

Then Selene was slowly got up from the bed and make her was sigh out little bit and then she turn her head to look over there...and she saw there was her phone and make her was grab it in her hand and then she begin to open her phone out and then she was gonna call him but maybe other time cause she can't going out at the daylight...she's a vampire.

Selene: "*Maybe later.*" She thought herself and make her was put the phone down on the table and make her was slowly got up from the bed and then she begin to heading out right away and when she got her clothes to dressing up and make her way to moving to somewhere else. Then she was walking through in the hallway and when she was walking and make her heard there was a footsteps running comes from Erica who was in panic and make her said.

Erica: "Selene, Amelia is here...the council is here already." She said.

Selene: "Good, then what's the new with ruckus about?" She asked her.

Erica: "Actually she was got assault by the Lycans in the train from last night." She said to Selene and make her surprise to heard it and then she asked her.

Selene: "What happened?" She asked her.

Erica: "She was been save by the same vigilante...what you were looking up in the computer...The Ghost Rider..." She said to Selene and make her was surprise to heard of it and she know the Ghost Rider...was (Y/N) who is the one save Amelia.

Selene: "And what happened next?" She asked Erica.

Erica: "Well, Amelia was lucky be alive...but thanks for the vigilante Ghost Rider who save her." She said to Selene and make her was sigh out little bit and Erica was walking to her and she said to her.

Erica: "Anyway, Amelia...wishes to speak with you because you...need to give her an information about this vigilante Ghost Rider." She said to her and make Selene nod her head to her and then she was sigh out little bit and make her was walking up there right away and then she just moving up there fast as she could and she is gonna meet with Amelia and having a words with the council about....Ghost Rider's information.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Thug 1: "Give me your fucking money, bitch!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

???: "HELP! HELP! HELP!!!!!!" She shout out.

When there was a flame glowing right behind at the two of them and make them both were turn around to look and they got their faces were surprises with fears for what they saw him....the Ghost Rider was here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You woman...go...you are free to go." He said to her and make her was nod her head and she said.

???: "Thanks, man!" She said and make her was running away from here and she was begin to moving out to somewhere else and leave (Y/N) between with the thug.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You...Guilty." He said to him and make the bastard was shitting himself and he was scared as shitless and then he was stepped back and end up to the wall and make (Y/N) walking toward to him and grab the collar comes from him and lifting him up from the ground and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes." He said to him and make the thug was scared and shitless and then he tries to use his knife stabbed him in the shoulder and make (Y/N) was growling little bit and then the thug was take his knife out and the knife was burning up and melting.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Your soul is stained by the bloods of innocent...." He said to him and make him was goes pure fear up right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Feel their pain." He said to him and he use his penance stare and begin to burning the soul of this son of bitch for what he was murdered...he killed 3 people, rape 2 women, and rape the little girl. And his sins for what he was been abused by his own mother and then he tries to be perfect...but this motherfucker right here was gone too fucking far and now his time is going to die here quickly as possible...and the body of him was begin to burning up right away by (Y/N)'s penance stare....punish those sins and guilty.

When (Y/N) was drop the sin and make him fall down on the ground and he was burning alive and he was killed him and then (Y/N) was walking to his own bike right away and make him start the engine of his bike and begin to drive out of here and he was start to moving out to somewhere else in this world.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance is served...." He said to himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Time for moving out." He said to himself and he drove his hellcycle away from here and make him begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and when he driving his bike goes fastest and more fastest to moving away from here. When (Y/N) drove his bike to the other location right away and make him was stop his bike and allow him to transform back to his own human form with his badass clothes on and he was stop his bike and he turn his head to look over there and saw the ocean was beautiful.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking and make him sat on the bike and he was calm for himself and he turn his head to look at the beautiful ocean was alright and make (Y/N) just thinking about what to do...but Selene...he was thinking about Selene badly. She...is beautiful...and she really was a beautiful vampire but he know her was a living creature who is sucking blood of humans...and he doesn't know what to do with her.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

(Y/N): "Shit, who's calling me?" He ask himself and make him grab his phone out of his pant's pocket and make him holding his phone and then he answer at it.

(Y/N): "Hello?" He asked her.

Selene: "It's me, Selene." She said.

(Y/N): "Hey, Selene...what's up?" He ask her.

Selene: "I've just called you right now...what are you up to?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nothing, just doing my own job...to hunt criminals and scums  in this world." He said to her.

Selene: "I see...well, do you have a time about to hang out?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard that and she want to hang out with him.

(Y/N): "Sure....when and where?" He asked her.

Selene: "How about Starbuck?" She asked him and make him nod his head to her and he told her it is great to be there right away and then (Y/N) end the call and make him put his phone back to his pant and then he start the engine of his bike and begin to driving away from here.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

In Starbuck.

When Selene was in the Starbuck coffee and make her was sat there by herself and she was sat on the chair and chilling little bit and she was waiting for him to come...she dresses regular clothes on...she wore brown jacket, white shirt, blue jean, and white shoe for her and she was sat there and waiting for him to come...then she heard the door was opened and ring and make (Y/N) was saw her is over there and then he smile at her and he went there and sat down with Selene right away and the two of them having a words to each others.

Selene and (Y/N) were talking to each others and the two of them having a wonderful time also she ask (Y/N) about his story and make him sigh and tell him the truth of himself and his origin...also the king of hell too. When Selene heard this...and she felt bad about poor man...who was having a normal life with his parent...and his parent were die in the accident by car when he make a deal with the devil and she thinks him was like her...lost her own parent killed by the Lycans.

She holding his hand and make him look at her and the two of them were looking at each others and then they both were pulled into kisses right away but didn't notice there was someone is over there....and she was following Selene also...that is Amelia and she saw him is dating with a human.

Amelia: "Hmmm...interesting.~" She said.

To Be Continued.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.8K 599 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
129K 2.8K 8
"How could you... last night... I was helpless! You are the one who molested me! And you dare do it again now!" she huffed. Khail wasn't affected wit...
3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...
212 63 27
"I let you play with me, Selene," he tells me, "but you should see who's still standing here." What are you doing to me? I can feel myself melting a...