Mysteries of a Prime

By Aerialace153

Aerialace is a secretive Autobot but what happens when her secrets slowly pour out facing her demons, while m... More

New recruit
Darkness rising part 1
Darkness rising part 2
Darkness Rising Part 3
Darkness Rising Part 4
Darkness Rising Part 5
Masters & Sudents
Scrapheap
Con job
Convoy
Deus ex machina
Speed metal
Sick mind/Memories
Out of his head
Guardians of Quasar
Shadowzone

The energon phantom

205 4 0
By Aerialace153

Optimus P.O.V

"Optimus. I'm getting an energon signal." I heard Ratchet call, I walked over and tell him, "We cannot afford not to investigate, old friend." "Why isn't the signal masked?" Bumblebee asked. "Maybe it's the energon phantom, I heard of them in some of the our energon raids, Cons seemed real frightened." Arcee suggested. "Who is the energon phantom?" Bulkhead asked.

"The energon phantom is something that keeps on stealthily stealing energon from energon mines and if it is seen there are no survivors." Arcee explained. "Why don't we pay that mine a little visit and see for ourselves instead of listening to some stupid rumours!" Cliffjupper demanded. I felt that we did waste too much time on speaking so I asked Ratchet to open a groundbridge to the location.

Ratchet warned us as he set the coordinates of the mine, "look out, this mine is in Siberia, there will be a lot of snow and ice so remember that when your core temperature reaches the blue zone you need come back." I register what Ratched said and reassured him, "Don't worry, old friend, we will watch out for the cold climate." I turn back to my team and address them, "Autobots, roll out." And with that we all transformed and drove into the groundbridge.

(In Siberia)

As we drove out of the groundbridge we noticed a cave up ahead, "That must be the energon mine," Cliffjumper suggested. "Autobots, proceed with caution." I warned them. As we came closer to the mine I noticed that there were no guards at the entrance. As we went into the mine the saw what had become of the Vehicons; their energon was smeared onto the walls and ground, there were blasters hanging around with no body attached, but that wasn't even the worst part, all of the Vehicon's sparks were missing, "The energon is still fresh, who ever did this must still be nearby." Arcee informed us, "who knows maybe it's the energon phantom." Cliffjumper suggested with a playful ghostly voice. We take out our blasters because we suddenly heard a commotion deeper into the mine, "it seems this mine is still being raided," I inform my team.

As we went deeper into the mine we realised what the commotion was; Megatron, but he wasn't paying attention to us, he had all of his focus on a shadowy figure in the corner of the cave. We quickly realised this must be the energon phantom so we started firing at Megatron to distract him from the figure, "HEY, MEGAN!" I heard Cliffjumper suddenly yell at Megatron, as he turned to the voice disrespecting him like that he suddenly got hit on the side of his head, luckily, he was disoriented enough that the figure could run, unluckily, it hit his head spike so it wouldn't hurt him too bad. I saw the figure dash towards the exit and transformed into a MiG-31 Foxhound but they seemed quite unstable, giving Megatron enough time to shoot one of the engines right as they exited the mine, I heard them scream in pain as they started to spiral into the trees and I could have sworn it sounded like a femme.

(A few hours later)

We just finished beating Megatron up and he finally retreated, we took all of the energon available, we were relaxing until Bumblebee reminded us of something, "Hey what do you think happened to that mysterious figure, I heard them scream, you don't think they got hurt do you?" The energon drained from all of our faces as we realised we forgot about the phantom. I quickly told Ratchet to turn on the ground bridge and of coarse he was confused, "Why would you want to go back, didn't we get all the energon?" He asked and I explained to him, "We saw a strange figure in the mine, they were under attack from Megatron so we decided to help them, they were able to escape but not without Megatron blasting one of their engines, and I fear they are leaking out as we speak." Ratchet was, of course, shocked. "You're telling me that you saw another cybertronian and didn't tell me?" "Well Ratchet we were quite busy fighting the cons collecting all the energon available." Arcee snapped back. The two continued bickering and I could see Bulkhead and Cliffjumper watching the two like watching a human tennis game, their heads moving to the one speaking then turning to the other. "Enough, we have wasted to much time bickering with one another. Some bot could be leaking out and offline because we are here arguing, we will continue this after we make sure the mystery bot is online." Arcee said sternly.

(Back in Siberia)

We were back at the mine and saw a trail of fallen trees leading into one direction, I warned the team, "look out we don't know if this Cybertronian is friend of foe." With that we continued following the trail of fallen trees, and now a little bit of energon, with our weapons drawn. What we see next shocked us all; there, covered in energon with some smoke, layed a bright teal Cybertonian, they seem to have Soundwave's arms and legs but their calf and heal were larger, they had two main seeker wings with two stablizer wings with a sort of grid with a bunch of smaller engines, one half was completely fine while the other half was smoking and leaking energon, I'm guessing the leaking one is the one Megatron blasted, they also had my audial fins which I found peculiar but that wasn't even the most interesting thing, they seem to have a battle mask and a visor covering their entire face. I commend Ratched "::Ratchet, prepare medbay, we found our Cybertronian::" I gently picked them up and I was surprised at how light they were compared to their size, if I had guess they were around the size of Ratchet.

(Back at Autobot base)
Ratchet's P.O.V

The team returned with another Cybertronian in Optimus's arms, I froze because I haven't seen a new bot in months, but I realised there was sparking on their back that looked to be a jet pack, I guide Optimus to a berth I set up I asked him, "could you lay them on their back so I can repair the main damage?" "Of course, old friend." He responded. I quickly removed the backpack looking item on their back and quickly get to work fixing their broken engine and also buffing out the dents of the armour. Right when I took the backpack off everyone were gaping as they didn't realise that was there before. Cliffjumper quickly snatched up the bag and rummaged around it before revealing a couple of large crystals, "Woah! Look at the size of these crystals, they got the cons pretty good." Cliffjumper exclaimed, he then left to get the energon processed and into storage. As soon as I finished I lock them to the berth in case they are hostile, but just in case I told Optimus about the tracker is set on them, "Oh and Optimus?" "Yes Ratchet?" "I set a tracker on them just in case they escape." "Good thinking, Ratchet, but let us hope they will be an ally in this war, seeing that they could take that much energon without usually not being seen."

Right as I said that the prisoner started waking up. They started looking at the bonds that held them but soon they looked around and saw me and Ratchet and froze either from shock, fear or the fact they were captured, we couldn't see because of the mask they were wearing. We all sat in awkward silence until Cliffjumper returned and entered medbay to see an awkward staring competition between us and the prisoner. He was so stunned he just left to get the others, that's when we heard a stampede of peddesteps and everyone running into medbay. This shocked our prisoner and they started to try and break the restraints on their arms and legs, me and Arcee noticed this and Arcee immediately and told them, "you won't break free from these you know that, right?" The prisoner just looked at her and while making complete eye contact slipped their servos out of the restraints on their wrists and broke the restraints on their peddes! They moved, at what seemed to be the speed of light, and spun into a standing position with their own blaster out and powered up. (Kind of like when Jazz was introduced in Bayverse) Everyone quickly took out their own weapons and aimed it at the, what is now assumed, Decepticon. "Don't move Con!" Bulkhead yelled.

Aerialace P.O.V

I wake up and immediately realised I was cuffed to a berth. I will not be captured again. These bonds were rudimentary, I can easily break out of these, I just need to make sure no bot is looking so I glanced around. That's when I see two other Cybertronians, one was white with orange details and the other was larger, red and blue. I stared at the two, waiting for what they were going to do to me but they seemed equally shocked. Until another one walked in, this one was red with silver horns on his head, as soon as he entered he left. Almost instantly I heard a stampede of peddesteps and realised; if I wanted to escape I have to do it now. Just as I started to try and break the bonds of my servos and peddes I hear the femme remark, "you won't break free from these you know that, right?" I took this as a challenge and, without breaking optic contact, I slipped my servos out of the bond and broke the ones of my peddes. I quickly spun into a standing position and had my blaster out, everyone else also had their blasters out. The large olive green one yelled, "don't move, con!" I was confused at this because I didn't know what a Decepticon is.

I was stuck in a stare down with 6 other Cybertronians, that is, until I had a plan. I aimed my blaster to the roof instead of them and they seem to have lowered their weapons. The largest one then quickly asked me, "What is you designation?" I couldn't find any way they could use my designation against me so I answered truthfully, "Aerialace." I could see they were shocked at my voice, maybe they were expecting a mech's voice? Anyway I decided to put my plan into action, I quickly shot the lights and bolted towards the door, the others were immediately shooting at me but I was able to dodge them all by doing evasive manoeuvres around them and even jumping on top of some of them to get to my goal. I entered, what must be, their main part of base and shot the lights there as well. I saw the exit and sprinted towards the door but just as I got there one of my wings were nicked by a blaster shot, and it hurt like the pits, I crashed into the door and it bent and shattered. Finally, I was free, I transformed and blasted off and away, I wasn't used to this alt mode so I was a bit unsteady so they did get a few other good shots on me. I quickly flew off to my base but little did I know, I was being tracked.

Ratchet P.O.V

Immediately after the con escaped I went for the computers because, luckily, the con blasting the lights didn't cause the power go down and what I saw shocked me; the signal was going twice the speed of sound, I was gawking at the screen and it seemed the team noticed as they came to my screen they all saw the signal going at Mach 2. "How is she going Mach 2!?" Cliffjumper asked quite loudly. "Look she seem to be going somewhere." Arcee noticed. As she said I saw the signal travel over the Atlantic Ocean and by estimating her angle she was going to end up in a country called Sweden. "It seems she is going to the country Sweden." I state, "then let us wait until she stops." Optimus suggests and we all agree

(Time skip 2 hours)

Aerialace's signal finally stopped moving so I suspected that she was at wherever she wanted to be and I started powering up the groundbridge, this alerts the team that Aerialace stopped. "So we're actually going to go get her?" Arcee asked. "Of course we're getting her look at the damage she did!" Cliffjumper exclaimed pointing to the, now cleaned up, mess she made on her way out of base. I opened the groundbridge and the team went through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1K 27
Rebecca Jane is a Lieutenant in the Air Force, stationed on a landing strip in the middle of canon near Jasper, Nevada. She is also a pilot. One day...
16.8K 424 124
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...
270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...
20.9K 446 21
This is the second book and continuation of 'TFP human.' Everything seems fine for the Autobots but Megatron gets mad for them taking the relic and...