My Accidental Marriage

Od cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Viac

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 20| New experiences

1.1K 147 196
Od cupcakes6621

*** Hey Guys! Do read the important note after the chapter and don't forget to leave your opinion. This note is especially important for those who would like 2 updates in a week.***

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Manish's eyes fixed on Khushi who looked at little worried as she kept looking back at the ground then at her watch. Her cute expressions made him smile as he decided that maybe his friends were right. Maybe his Dadu was right. He trusted them blindly and he knew now that maybe he did need to take a step forward. For her. For himself. For them.

Pihu:"Guys hurry up. You took ages"

Khushi:(asked worried)"Lunch is over. Will we be able to get out? Won't the guards shut the gate at 12:50?"

Kabir:"Don't worry bhabhi. We have our ways. Plus They don't stop MBA Kids"

Khushi:"Still, We both aren't MBA."

Manish:"But your with us. I am there na so don't take stress"(Khushi nodded looking at him as He and Aman pulled out their respective bikes. Kabir sat behind Aman while Manish signaled Khushi and Pihu to sit.)

Pihu:"sit fast Khushu"

khushi nodded a little in dilemma. Whenever she had been on the bike with Manish, She had maintained her distance but now Pihu was to sit behind her meaning it would squish her between Manish and Pihu.

Manish:"Khushi hand me your bag. I'll keep it up front or else Pihu won't be able to sit."

Kabir:"Manu give your bag here. We have extra space so we'll keep it"

Manish nodded while Khushi handed her bag to Manish and sat behind him. Soon she felt Pihu sit behind her. Khushi tried to keep some distance but it was near impossible as the bike started she felt herself almost hugging Manish from behind.

Kabir:"Lets go.."

Manish also felt Khushi's body almost press against his back and a weird feeling set in him. He had never felt her so close. She had always maintained a good distance whether it be sitting on the bike or at home when they slept.  He was even a very moveable sleeper. There has been many times he had slept on the side of the bed and in the morning he was right in the middle taking up most of the space. But Khushi was always at her side. Though the bed back home was quite large as well so that helped in a way.

This sudden closes build multiple different emotions within the couple. Though Khushi's mind soon got diverted to the fact that what if they get caught or what if the guards don't let them leave? She watched as Aman stopped few feet ahead before their bike and Kabir chatted with the guard before he turned and gave a thumbs up to Manish.

Soon enough the gate opened and Manish gave a nod to the guard as they drove out. The Place was about 20 min distance from the college. These 20 mins were a roller coaster of emotion for both Khushi and Manish.

As soon as the tension of getting out of college subsided, The effect of their closeness was back for Khushi. She tried her best to move back, but with each speed breaker, she would feel her self slide more into Manish. Manish on the other hand had quite difficultly driving peacefully. His mind was always on Khushi. He would feel her moved back slightly only to be pushed more towards him seconds later.

Manish could feel her legs pushed against his while her hands unknowingly by the side of his waist brushing against his stomach from time to time. He was driving at a very slowly pace just to make sure he didn't make Khushi uncomfortable in any manner. Soon enough the ride came to an end as Khushi felt the bike slow down as they took a turn into the parking of the restaurant.

Everyone got down as the boys parked the bike and they headed inside. Aman took them inside to the corner seat which had a sofa like stucture on one side and chairs on the other. Pihu and khushi sat on the sofa while the boys sat on the chair.

Aman:"Okay Pihu and Bhabhi order all you want"

Pihu:"you sure?"

Aman:"Be my guest"

Pihu:"Well then I'll go all out. Khushu how about pau bhaji? or they even have dosa? or ohhh they have paneer kulcha"

Khushi:"Just order one dish we can share"

Aman:"Oh no Bhabhi let her decide hers, you order what you want. I already said it's my treat"

Kabir:"Take it Bhabhi. He doesn't empty his pockets easily"

Khushi:"But Aman Bhaiya I really don't eat that much"

Manish:"Lets just order different dishes and share. We can enjoy the different tastes"

Kabir:"Sure sooo how about...."(They all ordered few different dishes and dived into it as soon as they were served)

After main meal, the boys ordered few sweet dish. Though the girls were full they had to try some as insisted. While they were eating and busy chatting, Khushi's phone rang. She looked at the phone and her eyes widen seeing the call of one of the teachers from her department.

Pihu:"who is it?"

Khushi:"Ruhi maam"(She said panicked)

Pihu:"Why is she calling now?"

Khushi:"I don't know! What do I do?"

Pihu:"Don't pick up"

Khushi:"That's more suspicious. See this always happens with me. I knew I should have just stayed at college."

Manish:"Give me"

Khushi:"What?"

Manish:"Just give me the phone. I'll handle it."

Khushi handed him the phone while he gestured other to be quite as he received the call.

Manish:"Hello? Yes. She is not here at the moment. Actually ma'am she got sick during lunch so I brought her home. oh.. Of course. Thank you ma'am. Sure bye"(Khushi looked on tensed while Manish ended the call.)

Khushi:"What happened?"

Manish:"Nothing she needed you for some work. I just said you were sick. She told to take care"

Pihu:"See chill Khushu"

Khushi:(looked at her phone rather relieved)"hmm"

The gang later sat their for some time enjoying before it was 2:30pm. Kabir decided to drop Pihu back at the college while Aman said he lived close by so he was heading home. Even Manish and Khushi headed home. But unknown to them a surprise awaited them. Now was this surprise something that was good or bad was to be discovered soon.

It was around 3:30pm when Khushi and Manish reached home. Just as they stepped inside, Manish got a message from the office.

For the past few weeks Manish would go to Malhotra industries once a week to get hang of the how things work. Though he had been to the office multiple times with his dadu and even seen how work is done. Now he is getting hands on experience. Soon as his last year ends, he would be joining full time.

Manish:"I...I have to go to office today. It seems they are stuck on some issue. "

Khushi:"Oh okay. I'll keep your bag."

Manish:"Thanks."(He said handing her the bag as he left again while Khushi saw him leave before she turned to go up to her room only to meet Dadaji)

Dada:"Where is Manu beta?"

Khushi:"Dadaji He got a message from office. So he left for there"

Dada:"Oh okay. When will he be back?"

Khushi:"I.."(she got stuck at his question)"I don't know dadaji. Maybe by dinner"

Dada:"Okay beta. you go rest"

Khushi:"Ji Dadaji"(Khushi headed up while Dadaji kept looking at her leave then sighed to himself)

Dada:(talking to himself)"What will happen with these kids. Yes they have accepted this marriage but they don't act like they are even married. Geeta you only tell me how do I make these kids understand" (He said looking at the photo of his dead wife)" I have to do something. These kids need a push. They need to spend time together to get to know each other. I know how beautiful love is because of you Geeta. I hope even these 2 kids can feel that love. And Maybe Khushi can push away the darkness Manish feels towards relationships and towards his parents. Maybe she can be the light in his world. But for all this to happen, They need to open up with one another. They need a push and I think I know just the thing."(Dadu said as he smiled brightly at his wife's photo and felt her presence around him as if an approval)

Meanwhile in Manish and Khushi's room...

For the past few hours Khushi had been studying. She was exhausted  and when she looked at the time, it was 7:30pm. She had missed the evening tea time with everyone. She closed her books and rushed down to see Shubham and  shruti seated on the sofa watching a movie while Dadu was no where to be seen.

Khushi:"Sorry maa, I was studying and didn't even remember to check the time"

Shruti:"It's okay baccha. I thought you slept so I didn't disturb you. Wait let me get you some snacks"

Khushi:"No no maa It's okay. You enjoy the movie. I'll just make myself some tea."

Shruti:"Alright but take some Pakorda's too. They are packed in the Tiffen"

Khushi:"okay"

She left her in-laws alone as she headed to the kitchen. She took out some pakordas and made herself a cup of tea before she started to head to her room. On the way, she again saw her in-laws who were busy in the movie. She smiled watching them. They shared such a cute and lovable bond. She had never seen this with her Chacha and Chachi. They never showed any love towards each other even if they had any. But in the past few weeks, she had seen the love of her in laws in small actions. The Care, the love , the respect they held for each other was beautiful. 

Some times she would think if she would ever have something like this. If Manish and her would be able to hold this love and care and respect for each other. But then she would soon stop her thoughts as she knew there relation was so much different then anyone and Manish has already been forced to accept her. She can't force any other things upon him.

Soon Khushi found herself in her room's patio looking out at the setting sun. She eat her snacks in silence as her mind pondered over her and Manish. She wasn't sure what they had or what they were. Yes they were married legally but it never felt as if they were husband and wife. Yes they stayed in the same room but like stranger. Yes they were friends but not the close once more like hello hi friends. Most of the time they spend together were when another person were present around them. Yes they would converse but for only for things that mattered. They never every talked about each other or got to know each other. Most of the things Khushi knew about Manish was from his family and friends. She wanted to know him from him itself and not others.

She sighed as she shrugged off that thought and went inside to sit on her bed. She didn't know what to do so she decided to try reading the book she got today. She settled down on the bed as she open the first page of the book.

"Dedicated to my husband and to all those girls who are scared of finding the right one."

"I know most of you all are scared of marriage. You might not even believe in love due to our reality. But your not alone. There are many like you... like me. Here I want to share my story of love. My fears, my insecurities and my journey. Though Arrange marriage can be scary ride but with the right person even the scary parts became fun."

"I want to thank my husband for being just who he is. He himself was new to these things but his love and support as made me stand where I do today. They say behind every man's success there is a women. But behind mine there was a man. My man. My husband."

She flipped the page to see Chapter one of the story start. She read the first 2 pages which introduced the female lead and her family members. As she was about to read further she heard a loud yelling noise from downstairs. She jerked up as she closed the book and stood up to head down. As she headed down she saw Manish who looked like he was burning in anger. Similar to the day of their wedding or maybe even more worse then that day. She stopped on the stairs as she saw him and his father glaring at each other while Shruti was in tears. Rohan had also seemed to have just rushed out of his room while Dadaji was standing their looking with disapproval of the situation.

Shruti:(pulling shubham back)"Please let it be"

Shubham:"What let it be? He isn't a kid anymore to behave as such. He is 23 years old. He is married and still he acts like this"

Manish:"You force me Mr. Malhotra and when was I ever given the right to be a kid huh? "

Shubham:"Manish!!"

Manish:"what?! Truth hurts huh?"

Dadu:"Manish! Go up to your room"

Manish:"Dadu .."

Dadaji:(sternly)"Manish NOW!"(Manish sighed as he moved towards the stairs but stopped seeing Khushi)

Khushi stood by the stairs shock at the events that took place. She saw the anger and hurt in Manish's eyes. It felt as if he had this volcano of emotions hidden inside him ready to burst. Manish closed his eyes as he saw Khushi . He tried to calm himself down but he couldn't. He looked away as he rushed to his room and soon a bang of the door closing was heard making Khushi jump at her spot as she looked up the stairs.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

*** Note: So I have a Preposition for you guys. I have had multiple people in the comments and dms asking me for 2 updates weekly instead of 1. Though giving 2 updates a week is quite hard considering my busy schedule, I thought of a way that maybe few weeks you all can get double updates.

So here is the deal, I thought that the weekly updates will continue as they have been. But each weekly update will have a certain amount of Votes and comments target to achieve that may differ for each update. If within the 24 hours of the update, you all can reach the target Votes and comments then I'll update the next part after 24 hours itself. If not then the next update will happen as usual in a week's time.

I did try this last this last week but the comments target was not met hence no update until today. This deal will give you guys double update if you all reach the target while this story could gain some from this too.

Please do share your thoughts on this. If you think we can add something to this then I am open to hear to all suggestion.***

The Target for this update is. 100+ Votes and 100+ comments within the next 24 hours.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Tiffen ~ container

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

248K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
297K 11.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...