๊œฑแด˜ส€ษชษดษข ส€แด€ษชษด แด›แด แดส แด…ส€แดแดœษขสœแด› โœง สœ...

Av StrayJeans

๐–  ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 16

346 16 2
Av StrayJeans

Your night with Yongbok ended in a rather calm, yet felt a bit like a rollercoaster ride but you will always remember the last thing he mentioned before you two went back to the hotel.

"I hope you and Hanni can be more than friends and even if it doesn't, I want you to tell me first so I will be there for you let it be here or when I'm back in Australia. I will be there for you."

Back in your hotel room, Yongbok didn't take long to fall asleep as it's been a tiring yet fun day. But not you on the other side.

You're sitting up, back leaned against the headboard, eyes couldn't seem to fall down to sleep even though you're feeling a bit tired.

But the things going on inside your head, the millions thoughts you're having making it difficult for you to calm down and slumber.

Laying down, sighs after sighs you puffed out, countless laying position changes, your eyes still betrayed you as you're staring blankly at the ceiling.

You didn't count how long you've been laying in that position before you felt your phone vibrating at the side of your head.

Fetching your phone immediately, you squinted your eyes lightly and noticed that Hanni's calling you so you answered immediately. "Hey what's up?" You whispered just enough for her to hear.

"Did I wake you up...?" Judging by the way she's whispering as well, Minji's probably sleeping already as well. "I can't sleep to be honest." You whispered with a light snicker. "...same with you?"

"Yeah... Kind of. Can I ask you something...?" She asked as the heartbeat in your chest went up, inclining fast. "Sure." Was your only answer.

"I want to go to the gym downstairs, can you accompany me?" Hanni asked as you could only heave out a long silent sigh.

"Alright, I could use some treadmill run right now as well. I'll wait outside my room." You immediately sat up as you got off the bed slowly.

"Okay, see you in a bit." She hung her phone up as you went into your backpack and got your beanie.

Wearing it on your head, you slowly got one extra key from the table as you walked out of your room and stood next to the door, waiting for your friend at the distance to come out.

Few minutes went by, Hanni walked out of her room, wearing clothes appropriate for the gym, with a beanie and a face mask on. As she's closing her distance to you, you could only chuckle silently at the adorable way she was.

"What~?" Hanni let out a light whine as you just shook your head. "You ate way too much food tonight didn't you?" You asked as she could only let out a snicker in guilty. You could only wish she'd taken that face mask off just to see her grin and smile but yet again, it is what it is.

You two made your way downstairs while telling each other what you did for the night, excluding the conversation with Yongbok on your part and the question asked by Minji on Hanni's part.

You and Hanni are not athletes nor do you two have a big passion for the gym but just enough to keep yourselves fit and maintaining healthy figures. Both of you started with light stretches to warm up before getting on the treadmills.

"How long have we got left?" Hanni asked while she's running next to you, puffing and trying to control her breathing. "About four minutes, let's up the speed no?" You looked over to her as she's just shaking her head and almost made you laugh in the middle of your puffing.

In the end, you up the speed on your treadmill anyway until you and her reach the end of the timer.

Hanni got off the machine while you continued walking on it for a few more minutes. While Hanni's on the exercise bicycle, you're getting on the dumbbells for your arms.

Hanni finished her workout with another round of stretches while you came back from the washroom, getting your face and hair wet to refresh yourself.

Hanni took a glance at you drying your hair in front of the gym mirror and immediately she looked away as the light butterflies in her stomach came again.

"You done?" You walked out to her as Hanni looked at your face before looking away while nodding. "I'm done. Let's get some sleep." Hanni walked away to the entrance first as you followed suit behind her.

As you made your way upstairs, Hanni took her face mask off as you're nearly approaching her room.

"Thanks for accompanying me." Hanni said as she's getting her room key before unlocking it. "Good night mini Pham." You said as she chuckled with a playful glare at you.

"Good night Yongjae." She whispered as your heart instantly reacted to the soft voice calling your name before she got into her room and closing the door.

As you're making your way to your room, your hand's firmly on your chest trying to calm the fast heartbeat you've ever had. Just by calling your name calmly and sultry was enough to send you into overdrive, that's how much Hanni has power over your sanity.

The second day, during the morning the four of you spent it on the beach, had so much fun activities and games with one another, getting sun kissed and freshened up with the cool sea water.

After the fun event at the beach, the four had simple lunch together.

Couple hours of talk, the four decided to get back to their hotel rooms to get some rest before proceeding with their plans for the night.

You're with Minji and Hanni's with Yongbok.

"Where are you going with Yongjae tonight? Or you haven't planned anything yet?" Hanni asked her friend who's doing her makeup while she's laying on the bed, scrolling on her phone.

"We're just going to a café, Yongjae also agreed to it. You?" Minji asked as she's getting a few last touches on her cheeks. "I just told Yongbok that he's deciding where to hang out." Hanni let out a snicker.

"Alright, I have to get going now, because there's a few places I want to go to before the café. You have the other key with you right?" Minji asked as Hanni just nodded her head.

"Have fun~" She waved at Minji as her friend left the room.

Hanni then phoned Yongbok before he answered. "Have you found a place to go to yet?" She asked.

"The Cliff Café and Pub?" Yongbok suggested as Hanni scrunched her nose. "You know I don't really do pub right?"

"Then the café it is, I've been using too much energy this morning and just want a chill evening. I mean if you have any other place, I'm open for suggestion." Yongbok said. "Well, the café doesn't sound too bad but I want to buy some food on our way back later."

"We'll do just that, let's leave in an hour?" Hanni immediately checked her watch. "Alright, see you in an hour." She hung up her phone as she got off her bed, went through her clothes in the closet and chose a dress she thought would be appropriate to wear.

An hour passed by as she had taken a shower and beautify herself, Hanni got down to the lobby and Yongbok's waiting by the car so she went in. "We won't be long, we'll just chat for a bit and we'll go to the night market."

"Sounds like a plan." Hanni got her seatbelt on as the two made their way, the ride took a while and the sun's slowly setting down the dusked sky before eventually they got to the café.

They had to go through waves of people, partying and drinking at the outer part of the pub before eventually reaching the café at the other side, which was a bit quieter than the outside noise.

"People really like to party in Jeju, goodness me..." Hanni whispered to herself as she's sitting down, contemplating why she had survived going through that amount of partying outside. "Right. Cafe. Menu." She heaved out as she's getting the small menu from the table.

"I've been wanting to try their signature matcha latte here, the reviews say it's the best-selling. What are you having?" Yongbok asked as she's reading through the single menu paper. "I think I'll have the same, it's been a while since I have matcha drinks."

Yongbok immediately got to the front counter, had their drinks ordered and went back to the table once it was served. "Here's yours." Yongbok placed your drink in front of you before sitting back down with his drink.

"The smell's quiet nice isn't it?" Hanni breathed in the scent of coffee and matcha at the same time before taking a sip. "Oh that's good I'm not joking." She was almost speechless as she could only snicker in amazement before sipping another long one.

"Still not feeling the vibe here?" Yongbok teased as Hanni just shook her head. "Not out there but here, I like it." Hanni replied as she noticed Yongbok immediately focused on his phone after taking a picture of his drink.

"How's you and Haerin holding up?" Hanni casually asked as there were no hiding with the fact that Yongbok's been hanging out with Haerin more often nowadays and it's been going on for couple of months already.

"We're doing okay, She's a great person once you get to know her." Yongbok answered as he's typing on his phone. "You two are officials already? Please say yes." She asked as Yongbok just shook his head.

"We're not rushing things. Haerin has her priorities with her studies..." Hanni felt the slight pain in his voice but soon overshadowed by his chuckle. "...and I'm not staying in Korea for long so there's a lot of things to consider. But in the midst of all that, I like Haerin, she's great."

"If you're serious about your relationship with her then there's always a way. Stay positive my friend. I'm sure Haerin feels the same way, just talk to her about it when you're ready" Hanni patted his hand to comfort him. 

"Thanks Hanni. I'll think about it." Yongbok took a sip of his drink as the thought of Haerin made him smiled slightly yet somehow a feeling of sadness floating in her mind.

"I need to go to the bathroom by the way, be right back." Hanni stood up from her seat as she's walking and searching for the restroom.

It took a while before she realized the restrooms were in between the café and the pub outside. With a light sigh, she walked out the café, walked through the partying people outside before she's getting into the corner.

As she's reaching the corner of the building, she collided with someone and with the pace Hanni had, she was tripping down to the floor before she felt a tight grip on her arm as she was pulled up slowly. 

"You okay there?" A male voice echoed into her ears as she looked to the person she collided with. "Yeah, sorry about that..." Hanni could only mutter her apology before she looked at the person she collided with. 

That's a good looking face, she thought to herself. "Be careful when you're walking." He said with a smile as a group of other males came and brought the man away from Hanni.

"Why does he look a bit familiar though..." Hanni squinted her eyes before going to the bathroom.

So leave a vote and comments(?) maybe, I would love to read your comments. It'll motivates me to write more, it really does.

Loves lot ❤

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

14K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
31K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...
27.7K 1.7K 21
Danielle Marsh, a girl who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, very smart but doesn't show feelings very well. Hanni Pham, a girl who is the popular ch...
45.9K 2.7K 22
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ...