Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... More

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire

720 23 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in his Motel room by himself and make him was sat on the couch chair by himself and he was turn his head to look at the TV and it is talking about the vigilante Ghost Rider who was killing gangsters, and some bad guys around here in this world by himself and (Y/N) know that it was him...the one who killing those Lycans by himself.

Then (Y/N) was sat there on the couch chair and watching at the TV and he was thinking about something in his head and he was remembered about the past that he want to save his own parent but the deal was too fucked up that (Y/N) couldn't save them right away.

(Y/N): "*I should be the one who blame myself.*" He thought himself and make him was sigh out little bit and he was sat there and chilling little bit and when he felt a bats were goes around him and make him was sigh out little bit. When he just sat there and then he felt an arms wrap around his neck and make him was heard the voice of feminine.

???: "You sure to show those Lycans and vampires fear of you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Indeed it is....anyway why are you here, Nevan? Why did you just come out right now?" He ask her and this woman was an succubus...and she had a long red hair also her skin was green with her eyes red glowing and she had long hair to covering her breasts and her body was covering by bats to make a crown dresses up and she was smiled at him.

Nevan.

Nevan: "What? I just got out and want to talk with my darling.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her was sat down beside with (Y/N) because she want to have a word with him and then she was touching at his cheek and make her turn his face to look at her but he was turn his head to look away from her.

Nevan: "What's wrong? Don't you like my form like this?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You need to put your clothes on, Nevan." He said to her and make her was shook her head and then she was sat on the lap by herself and make her was sat there and she put her head on his shoulder and make her laying there and she was even smell the scent of (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he was put his left hand on the back of her head. When he was sat there and chilling by himself and he was turn his face to look at her and she asked (Y/N).

Nevan: "When are you going back to the hell, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I have my own vacation so...I decide to giving a new joy warm up...and now here I am in this world...and start to hunting some werewolves and vampires by myself...take all of them out." He said to her and she was smile little bit and she wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s neck and she was pulled him into kissing right away. Then (Y/N) was shook his head away from her and make her smile up and she said to (Y/N).

Nevan: "Let's take us to the bed, shall we?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was carrying her in his arms right away and then he was set her down on the bed and then the two of them are going to have sex right away.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She started to kiss him and put her hand in his pants and started to unzip it.

Nevan: "You're big, (Y/N). Come on, let's do it already. I'm getting so wet just by looking at it."

Nevan started to lick the whole thing and put whole thing in her mouth. She started to go up and down fast with faster while playing her boob.

(Y/N): "Nevan, I'm about to—"

Before he could finish his sentence he was came in her mouth. Making her swallow it. She started to coughing making her almost choke.

Nevan: "Next time, say it faster."

She started to make (Y/N) lick her pussy.

Nevan: "Ohhh, (Y/N) right there go deeper."

He was started to go deeper until she came in his mouth.

Nevan: "Oh wow you're good with your tongue." She said with a soft tone.

(Y/N): "Now, it's my turn." He pushed her making her lay on her back in the bed.

Nevan: "I love it. When you're rough."

(Y/N) started to insert his dick in her making her moan loud.

Nevan: "Ahhhh!!!!~" She moan in pleasure.

Nevan: "YES! FUCK ME, (Y/N)!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!~"

(Y/N) started to go fastest and rough making her eyes rolled back. (Y/N) came inside making breath heavy.

Nevan: "That was amazing, (Y/N). if you would kept going I would lose myself."

(Y/N): "Is that so." He was started ram it in her ass.

Nevan: "(Y/N) stop going to lose control." She said in pleasure.

Nevan: "Mm, faster! Faster, (Y/N)!!!~" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him goes begin to fucking the crap out of her right away and then (Y/N) was keep fucking at her and she said.

Nevan: "I-I-I-I want you to come inside me!!!! Please, (Y/N)!!!!~"

(Y/N) was mentally chuckled as those were the same words that got them into this situation and he had to kept going until you came. After came inside her she let out a big moaning.

Nevan: "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When (Y/N) with Nevan laying down on the bed and the clothes were laying on the floor and then (Y/N) was put his arms around Nevan's waist and pulling her close to him and then (Y/N) was looking at Nevan who was happy to him and she was the one who choose to be (Y/N)....she become the queen of hell after he save her life and then she want to pay for what her reward to him.

Then (Y/N) know something goes up with the Lycan war between vampires and werewolves and when he was laying there and goes to sleeping right away and after many hours and then (Y/N) was slowly to wake up and make him was get up from the bed. When (Y/N) turn his head to look at the time it was 7:00 PM already and it was night and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then he got up from the bed and notice Nevan wasn't in the bed because she wasn't there cause she is going back to (Y/N) where her spirit really is.

(Y/N): "Alright....time for moving out." He said to himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Train Station.

There was a group of vampires are inside the train and they both were heading back to the London right away and make them begin to get back here because they got their own business meeting with the other things. When the train was finally made it to where the destination is and make the train stop right there and then the group of vampires were begin to moving out right away and one female who was the elder vampiress and she is one of the member of Corvus 

Amelia/Member Of Corvinus.

Amelia, also known as Lady Amelia, was a Vampire Elder of considerable age, alongside Marcus Corvinus and Viktor. She was the lover of Thomas and the mother of David.

Born in the early 6th century, Amelia was sired by the first Vampire, Marcus Corvinus, to help control the chaos created by Marcus's twin brother William, the first Werewolf.

Amelia supported locking up William in a coffin-like prison in a remote place where Marcus could not find and release him due to William's uncontrollable rage and Marcus's inability to accept that he could not control him. The capture of William could not have happened without Amelia's help. She became one of three Vampire Elders ruling the Vampire Coven, alongside Marcus and Viktor. She was allied with Viktor, who sought to undermine Marcus's authority in light of Marcus's relationship with William. Amelia helped found the Nordic Coven as well as the Eastern Coven, the latter of which seemed to be her primary seat of power. In the 21st century, Amelia presided over the New World Coven as well when she was occupied in America.

Amelia: "*Finally I'm back to the London right now... must head back to the mansion.*" She thought herself and when she was about to leave but then she heard the howling comes from the Lycan and make her turn to look up.

Amelia: "What?" She ask herself in surprise and she just heard the howling up comes from the Lycan and make the other group of vampires were stood right there and they both don't know what kind made that noise coming from. When they both heard the foot stomp down on the rooftop's train and make her was with the others are confuse...but they know who or what it is...the Lycans are here right away.

But before they were breaking in there and then they both heard gunshots and make the other Lycans got many shots and taken down by whatever it is here and then other vampires were surprise.

Vampire 1: "What's going on?" He asked.

Vampire 2: "Take a look out there!" She said and make them both were turn their heads to look outside there and then they both saw there was someone else is here and he was walking there and Amelia was look at the person who revealed himself is wearing all black with leather outfit of biker.

But something make her notice at the man who was walking up there and his face...his face was transform into skull with flames begin to burning up inside at him and it transform him into....Ghost Rider.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's Vengeance time." He said to himself and make him was made it here already and then he was transform into his Ghost Rider right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You dogs couldn't stop tries to hurt the innocent people?" He ask himself and then Lycans notice (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and make them both were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) turn into Ghost Rider...with fear on their expressions that they both saw 

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...time to play.~" He said to himself.

When (Y/N) take his Ivory and Ebony out from his jacket's pocket and make him holding two pistol guns and he aiming his weapons at those Lycans and begin to shooting at these motherfuckers and slaughtering all of every lycans and then he was keep shooting at those monsters with his guns and burning all of them.

When (Y/N) was keep shooting at these monsters and begin to wipe all of those Lycans who were tries to stopped him and then (Y/N) was shooting at more of them and make them both got many bullets on their bodies and shots in the necks and heads too. Then (Y/N) was goes John Wick style and begin to killing more of these Lycans and showing his skill for what he been doing to be an assassin.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Come and get some, dogs!" He said to them and make him was shooting and keep shooting at these Lycans and one of the Lycans tries to jumped up attack at him but (Y/N) use his sword stabbed the creature in the chest and thrown him up and make (Y/N) take his pistols out and aiming his weapons at the beast and begin to shooting at him with hellfire bullets and begin to killing the werewolf right away.

When (Y/N) was done with these Lycans and make him turn his head to look more of them are here and then he was put his guns away and he grab the sword out from his back and make him was holding the rebellion sword.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now...time for kills.~" He said to himself and make him was use his sword and goes berserk mode and slashing many lycans with his Rebellion sword and cutting all every werewolves by himself and then (Y/N) was goes his knight mode when he use his sword cutting all every werewolves who were stood on their ways. Then (Y/N) was begin to slashing many monsters who were stood on their ways and killing all of them and none of them ain't live.

After (Y/N) was done with killing and make him was saw one of the Lycan who was tries to run away and then (Y/N) put his sword back and he use his Chaos Blade throw at the Lycanthropy and wrapped around the ankle of werewolf and then (Y/N) was pulled the Lycanthropy to him and make him slammed the beast down with his strength and then (Y/N) aim his use his Chaos Blades stabbed at him in multiple times and then he cut the head of Lycanthropy.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Amateurs." He said to himself and make him use his hand to whistle the hellcycle right away and when his bike driving toward to (Y/N) and make him was got on his bike and start to driving away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 397 37
(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn out it was trick to turn him into a powe...
213 63 27
"I let you play with me, Selene," he tells me, "but you should see who's still standing here." What are you doing to me? I can feel myself melting a...
14.8K 512 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
24.9K 772 33
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am vengeance....I am hatred....I am Ghost Rider." (Y/N) (L/N) as Ghost Rider/The Spirit Of Vengeance/King Of Hell...he was kill...