Fathoms Below Progress Log

Von Not_Tireless_158

I'm writing this so I don't get off-track in writing Fathoms Below. I'll be posting rough drafts, notes, logs... Mehr

Introduction
Merpeople Fun Facts: Part 1
Vigorous Spring
So I lost my previous save and had to make a new one...
This is my fix-it for Tauriel and Thranduil's argument in The Hobbit
My Fix-It for Thranduil's and Tauriel's conversation near his jacuzzi
Twisted Wonderland
⚠️Leona Kingscholar
⚠️Vil Schoenheit
⚠️Fathoms Below History & Lore: MAJOR SPOILER WARNING
⚠️Fathoms Below (Twisted Wonderland): Grim's Origins
⚠️Fathoms Below (Twisted Wonderland): Crowley's Backstory
The Fallen Rose Society/The Order of Sibusiso
Previews: Part 1

⚠️Random TWST Brainrots & Headcanons

11 1 0
Von Not_Tireless_158

Cross-posting this from my random book of randomness.

These are some headcanons and brainrots from Twisted Wonderland that I came up with:

⚠️TW: abuse, homophobia, transphobia, murder-suicide attempt, bullying, forced stardom, alcoholism, alcohol usage during pregnancy, suicidal ideation, forced arranged marriage, attempted murder, mentions of a puppy mill, slightly suggestive content for Malleus

- Riddle Rosehearts:

- Riddle has a better relationship with his Dad than his mom, but his father can't protect Riddle or himself from her abuse. Riddle was the one who had to rescue them both with the help of his girlfriend, Hirasaka Yuuka.

-Riddle successfully rescues his Dad and he gets adopted by a mutual friend of his father, and she becomes his new mom.

- Leona Kingscholar:

- Leona is a mama's boy. His father is incredibly abusive, hence why he was treated the way he was, and his mother was always frail and ill, but she made Leona feel loved and was the only one who treated him kindly. Falena is also kind to him, but their relationship is strained. His mother recently passed away, and he misses her dearly.

-Leona is mixed: his shitty father is white and his mother is black and the true heir to the throne. His father took it up when she died and became cruel and mean only recently.

- When in private, Leona will dote on Cheka and play with him, and they're often shown curled up together. Cheka also tends to fight anyone who tries to hurt his Uncle Leona, and he WINS every time.

- Azul Ashengrotto:

- Azul is not an only child, he had several older sisters and brothers, but they were all killed. The reason for this is that Azul's biological father hated humanity because they killed his eldest brother and did not approve of Azul going out to collect human coins, and Azul was often afraid to come home if he had them on him. An argument with his father resulted in a physical altercation, and his remaining older siblings died in the crossfire. This resulted in his biological father going mad with grief and Azul's mom divorcing him.

- Azul was sheltered by his bio dad and he was not taught about the harsh survivalist aspect of ocean life, so he was bullied because he was seen as a waste of space, but his bullies crossed a huge line when they tried to kill him. Azul hasn't told anyone that his bullies attempted to murder him, but he wants to protect himself so badly, that he's willing to scam others with his contracts and hurt innocents to gain the power he needs to protect himself from harm.

- Jade and Floyd always joke about how they'd leave Azul if he became boring, but they're far too invested in Azul to ever leave him. The feeling is mutual and Azul clings to them like the octopus he is. Jade and Floyd are people who need constant entertainment and enrichment, however, and they'd tell Azul if their needs aren't being met.

- He has really bad separation anxiety.

- He has a younger sister who dislikes people and a little brother who admires him but also envies him. They're twisted from Triton and Morgana.

- Azul visits his biological father in the mental hospital whenever he can and has a good relationship with him now, almost as good as the one he has with his mom and stepdad. Azul has a collection of things you wouldn't expect from him, things that seem like garbage as they consist of wrappers and empty bottles. Still, Azul treasures them because his Dad attempted to give them to him as a present, and considering his Dad's mental state has been reduced to a shell of what it once was and that his Dad never gave him presents before, this junk means the world to Azul.

- Though Azul is a little bit greedy, he just happens to like coins, antiques, trinkets, or anything shiny or with value. He's dating Enma Yuuken and Enma lavishes gifts on him, namely really sparkly necklaces.

- In an AU where Ariel lived at the same time as him, he'd act as a father figure to her in place of Triton when things were difficult between them. He'd be crushed by Ursula's descent into villainy, as he once idolized the sea witch. She betrayed her family in retaliation for betraying her, but in doing so she crushed Azul's heart and betrayed him. Azul would also be Ariel's biological uncle. Little Ariel would sleep in Azul's arms as Azul dozed off in his favorite seashell rocking chair. Little Ariel would call Azul "Dad" or "Father" and Azul would kiss her forehead and say to her: "I promise that I'll protect you." with tears in his eyes. This AU will be included in Fathoms Below so get ready to see some cute content with Azul and Ariel as uncle and niece.

- Prince Rielle defended Azul from his bullies and saved his life once, so Rielle is an unofficial member of Azul's friend group, Azul doesn't want him to get too involved for his safety. Rielle will become an official member of Azul's friend group many years later.

- Jamil Viper:

- Jamil cares about Kalim and he's secretly grateful to him for saving his life and trying to understand him at long last. Jamil tries to understand him in return, but seeing as he's Jamil, he does so in ways that only people who truly know and understand him will recognize as him attempting to empathize with Kalim. An outsider or someone who doesn't get him wouldn't realize what he's trying to do.

- Jamil will sometimes give Kalim a rare hug to show how much he cares about him. His eyes will shift and dart around as he holds onto Kalim's vest while burying his face in his shoulder.

- Kalim ends up earning Jamil's friendship and respect, and it's the first thing he ever earns without it being handed to him.

-Kalim sets Jamil free, and Jamil burst into happy tears when he did, and called Kalim his friend in public for the first time. In the past, he only did so in private.

- Vil Schoenheit:

- Vil has fetal alcohol syndrome because his mother drank while she was pregnant with him. She tried hard to sober up, but she ultimately failed.

- Vil's mother died when she gave birth to him, and she was twisted from Anna of Arendelle.

- Vil is illegitimate because his mother was married to Hans's counterpart before she met his Dad. In the English sub, Vil's father's stage name is Eric Venue, but in the Japanese sub, Eric Venue is his real name. My headcanon for his full name is Erik Christoph Venue.

- Vil's full name is Vilde Anne Schoenheit.

- Vil and Neige used to be friends, but Neige became a threat to his career and they had a one-sided falling out, but they secretly miss each other. The falling out is one-sided as Neige still adores Vil.

- Vil is sadly typecast as the villain because of the homophobia and transphobia that are so prominent in the entertainment industry, Vil is bisexual and genderqueer and he knew it from a young age.

- Vil isn't just proficient at potion making because he makes his own makeup and beauty products. Sadly, Vil is depressed and extremely suicidal because of the homophobic and transphobic typecasting he's had to endure. He would regularly brew poisons and use them on himself. He's forbidden from using the alchemy basement in the Pomefiore dorm without supervision as a result. Rook is the one that often keeps an eye on him when he does. The dorm also got made over in Vil's first year to prevent him from hurting himself.

- Vil has a pet dog named Honeycrisp that's his therapy pet. Honeycrisp is a cross between a French Bulldog and a Siberian Husky that little Vil rescued from a puppy mill.

- According to TV Tropes, when Vil overblotted, he was driven to suicide, but he also tried to take those who witnessed his attempt to poison Neige down with him. I adopted this as a personal headcanon. Vil needed cuddles after his overblot because of his suicide attempt.

- On a related note, Vil loves hugs and snuggles. He'd love a significant other who'd cradle him in their arms to comfort him whenever he's upset.

- Due to his trauma, Vil repressed a lot of his emotions and tended to express them in an unhealthy manner. When he can't hold them in any more, his emotions make him explode, and it usually takes the form of losing his temper and screaming at you. Vil also cries a lot. Do you know how he was wailing and sobbing uncontrollably about his looks when he temporarily prematurely aged during Idia's arc in Chapter 6? That's a common occurrence. Vil cries constantly when he's alone and he'll often go to bed at night hiccupping and weeping.

- Despite this, Vil has a stable body and mind, but that same stability is hanging by a thread and he's not sure how much more he can take. If this continues, he's going to crack.

- Vil has an impressive amount of stamina, not only can he keep up with the likes of Jack Howl, but he could beat Leona and Malleus at Spelldrive if he wanted to. The only reason he doesn't is because he also has a heart defect, he fears his heart would overexert itself if he tried. Vil would rather have his heart strained than broken. Cater Diamond would not be able to afford the expensive medicines and surgeries Vil requires to stay healthy. On top of that, Vil can only handle the most expensive, high-quality products because he has more than just a heart defect. His health is quite frail due to his fetal alcohol syndrome.

- Vil adores his father, but he secretly yearns to know the mother he never got to meet because of how she loved him enough to die to give him life. He also longs for the love of another parent in his life.

- Vil is the spitting image of his mother.

- Vil sometimes unintentionally perpetuates the harm the entertainment industry does by dishing out constructive criticism in a way that sounds harsher than he intends or makes it seem like he wants you to suppress certain parts of who you are when he likes you for you in reality, but all this is done because he loves you and wants to help you improve as a person and grant you opportunities you'd otherwise be denied, but he's sadly doing it in the only way he knows how: the way he was taught by the toxic aspects of the entertainment industry, one of those aspects is the pressure to conform to society's unreasonable double standards and expectations. This is seen in his interactions with Epel. He tries to help Epel and challenge his toxic masculinity, but he does so by repressing his country boy accent and making him act more feminine, the opposite of what society wants from Epel, but more what Vil is trying to do to help him and break out of that mindset. He's unaware that he's forcing Epel into acting feminine and that Epel is even more set in his unhealthy mindset of toxic masculinity as a result. Vil eventually finds out and tries to work on stopping and apologizes to Epel. This change doesn't happen overnight, but we eventually get there and Vil and Epel come to understand one another before reconciling fully.

-Rook Hunt:

- Rook does not stalk the other students, but it looks like he does at first. His parents work in espionage, and Rook is protecting the other students from afar. Due to his lack of social skills and tact, people don't realize this.

- Rook is not secretive about his family to ensure their cover isn't blown. His family is extremely dysfunctional and he doesn't like to talk about it unless you're someone he loves and trusts.

- Rook does disagree with Vil if Vil crosses a line and goes too far. He puts his hands on his hips and scolds him like a stern father. "Now listen here, young man!"

- Everyone was shocked when they saw Rook disagree with Vil openly for the first time. They were having a huge argument in the middle of the courtyard. Rook made Vil sit in the corner. It came as a complete surprise to everyone when Vil did as Rook told him and sulked while he did.

-Rook is somehow lacking in tact and social skills while being aware of what he's doing at the same time. This is because he doesn't know how to express himself properly (less so when he was a child in canon according to his Halloween vignette) and still doesn't to this day, relying on the theater and Neige's iconic roles on the screen for the social skills and awareness he has. His parents sadly never taught him proper social skills or tact. He uses the limited knowledge he has to help people who need it (especially his loved ones) or get what he wants out of a social situation, but he always has good intentions and his heart is in the right place even if his lack of social skills and tact ends up with him weirding out, annoying, or offending others, especially if he violates someone's boundaries without meaning to.

-On that note, boundaries confuse Rook and he doesn't always get when he's pushing someone's limits, but he's otherwise very respectful of boundaries. He knows enough to know what "no" means and later, he gets better at socializing and develops tact. If he thinks you'll like or enjoy something, he'll never make you do it, but he'll try and gently encourage you to consider giving it a try without making you feel obligated to do so. The way he lights up when you say that you're willing to give it a chance makes him so happy and seeing him smile is worth it. If you still don't like whatever it is he asked you to try, Rook will understand and respect that before reassuring you. He's just happy you were willing to break out of your comfort zone and try something new at all, that matters more to him than whether you like or dislike it.

- Idia Shroud:

- Idia is the son of Hades while Ortho is the son of Persephone.

-Idia has depression, autism, and social anxiety. When Riddle and Vil learn this, they become gentler with him.

-Idia and Ortho get adopted by the same person who adopted Riddle.

- Lilia Vanrouge:

- Went to Middle-Earth on his travels and fell in love with an elf-maid there, but their romance was not meant to be. They were from separate dimensions and being together would upset the balance due to the laws of physics, though finding a way to make things work is not impossible, Lilia was unwilling to take that chance. He was forced to watch as she married another then got brutally killed in battle shortly after he found out she loved him back.

- Malleus Draconia:

- Lost his parents at a young age and has separation anxiety like Azul.

- Loves hugs like Vil and he'd enjoy having a significant other who'd go for strolls with him to look at gargoyles before having a picnic with him. You'll get bonus points if you make love to him on that picnic blanket and roll around in the grass with him as you plow his ass or let him plow your ass.

And that's it for now. Hope you enjoy it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.9K 1K 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
23.5K 288 68
• imagines, fanfiction, one-shots and drabbles reuploaded from my tumblr and ao3 @p1nkcanoe !! CONTAINS MOSTLY SMUT AND OTHER NSFW, TREAD CAREFULLY r...
478K 5.3K 77
Please read ⚠️⚠️⚠️ I created my Wattpad account in 2012. I have a lot to thank fan fiction for. This book of imagines has not been edited, at al...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...