๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ...

By seishirooox

A pitiful girl who got abandoned by her boyfriend 4 years ago. Now she is a 21 years old who is going to be t... More

Prologue 1/2๏ฟผ
Prologue 2/2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Info !

641 11 0
By seishirooox

This chapter will mainly be the introduction of the characters

Our Female Protagonists

This is how she looks like

Y/n Floyen
21 years old
The only child of legis Floyen
Likes shiny stuff
Have a sweet spot for sweets
Is an introvert

Legis Floyen

Ur biological father
The leader of the Floyen Clan
Is a supportive and overprotective Father

Love interest

Bonten

Sano Manjiro
Sanzu Haruchiyo
Ran Haitani
Rindou Haitani
Kokonoi Hajime
Mochizuki Kanji
Kakucho Hitto
Izana Kurokawa

In this au,
I decided to have izana as a love interest so hes somehow alive.
He survived the bullets which caused him to be the 2nd in lead of Bonten.

I might add more love interest but im not sure.

Also this story is made because i was bored so please dont send hate comments and criticize my work as you please.

English is not my first language so beware of the grammar mistakes!

End of introduction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.5K 36
ๅ…ƒใ‚ซใƒŽ; ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ! ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the story of ran haitani becoming truly obsessed with his ex girlfriend. his love...
35.3K 874 22
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] '๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐ผ ๐‘‘...
236K 10.7K 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ!๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โI love seeing you happy.โž In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
63.8K 1.9K 24
Y/n, 21 yrs old. Runaway from her family cause she was neglected. She works at a stripper club, drops out of school and live the life she dont know w...