His troublemaker || Park Sung...

enfleurr tarafından

"Again with man spreading? You're so boyish." "Unlike your clingy fangirls" "Jealous?" "I'm not" "Yes, yo... Daha Fazla

[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]
[ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ]
[ʟɪᴇꜱ]
[ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs]
[ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ]
[ᴘᴇʀᴘʟᴇxᴇᴅ]
[ᴇɴᴠɪᴏᴜs]
[ʜᴇ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ]
[ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ]
[ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs]
[ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ]
[ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ]
[ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ]
[ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ]
[ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ]
[ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ]

[ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs]

386 25 7
enfleurr tarafından

I was in my class currently, when Jungwon excused himself and left from the class.

I noticed Wonyoung staring at his back till he disappeared, then she turned to her front again and heaved a sigh whilst looking down.

"What's up?"

I asked to her as she looked at me for a second then diverted her gaze.

"Nothing"

"Say it"

"It's really nothing"

"You can trust me"

I reassured her as she stared at me for another minute before finally giving in.

"I like Jungwon"

"Really?"

"Yess, but he only sees me as his friend."

She looked down again whilst I was kind of speechless and didn't knew what to say.

"Well but, who knows he might fell for you in future."

"I don't think so"

"Be positive and try to give him hints."

I smiled as she hummed in reply then we continued our class.

*****

It was noon, and me, Wonyoung and Eunchae are currently watching the basketball game.

All the boys are in one team since they're in the same university except for Jake, he had stayed with us saying he wasn't feeling fell so he hadn't participated in the match.

Although, I wanted to see Jake playing the basketball too, I was actually so engrossed in Sunghoon who looked like a whole damn meal in his sleevless tshirt and showered with sweats.

After a while, both of the teams had a break to relax and that was when his so-called fangirls started screaming his name ever so loudly that I thought, my ears might start to bleed because of it.

I took the water bottle out from my backpack which I'd prepare for him but just as I stood up to give him, I saw some of his fangirls already having bottles in their hands and offering to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon saw me but soon looked away, my smile dropped when he proceeded to approach those girls and took the bottle from one of them.

I sat down again gazing at the others, Eunchae were wiping Ni-ki's face with the towel, whilst Wonyoung were helping Jungwon to take his accessories off, and the rest were sitting not so far from me.

I was staring at the bottle in my hands when suddenly I felt a presence beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I be here?"

He asked and took the water bottle from me before gulping the water so desperately as if he has been thirsty from ages.

"Slow down, you'll choke"

I told him who just shrugged before getting up and joining the others again, since the game had started already.

I glanced at those girls who were giving me death glares, as if I'll be scared, I diverted my gaze and focused on the game again.

Just as Ni-ki had mentioned, our team won again as we all cheered for the boys.

After the classes, we all had a mini celebration for the win before me and Sunghoon parted ways. Ni-ki and Eunchae left early whilst we were on our way, when out of nowhere those girls approached him again, pushing me out of the way and showering him with lots of gifts, damn he's lucky though.

Since he was too busy to even notice me, I decided to take my leave as I took my cycle and rode it to home.

I was a bit jealous, and when I reached home I realised Sunghoon was coming after me with his cycle but till then I was already inside and sat in the living room.

"Again with man spreading? You're so boyish."

"Unlike your clingy fangirls"

I replied without looking at him as he approached and sat next to me.

"Jealous?"

"I'm not"

"Yess, you are"

"Shut up"

I huffed annoyingly and was about to get up but he stopped me.

"Did you forget, we're going to visit the club today?"

"I remembered, so what?"

I asked in a dry tone, waiting for his reply.

"We'll be leaving in a hour so be prepared and wear something casual, we can brought clothes there and change into it."

He explained as I nodded before going upstairs to my room.

1 hour passed in a blink, where we all had dinner, then afterwards, I was in my room, I did my assignments before getting ready to leave.

As I opened my wardrobe, the realisation of not having any suitable dress for visiting the club hit me as I closed the wardrobe back and stayed still for a minute. I then went to Sunghoon's room, who was packing his backpack.

"I don't have a dress"

He looked up at me for some seconds before going back to pack his backpack.

"Very much expected from you. Well, no worries, I'll buy you one on the way."

"Are you for real?"

"No, I'm for fake"

He rolled his eyes before walking out as I stomped out from the room after him.

We were successful in escaping and luckily no one had noticed us, as we hastily sat inside his car before he drove off to the place.

On the way, he stopped the car infront of a mall from which, I assumed he'll bought the dress for me.

"Come here"

He called me over whilst extending his hands out which I took after staring at him for a good minute.

"If you had wore anything underneath, can you take the hoodie off?"

"Why?"

"Just do as I say"

I nodded and proceeded to take the hoodie off whilst he also helped me with it.

I was wearing a t-shirt underneath so I didn't had any problem as he threw my hoodie in the backseat. He placed me on his lap and proceeded to observe both of my arms, neck, back and waist.

"What are you doing?"

"Those kind of dresses doesn't have a size so let me just observe your body, I'll buy something you won't feel uncomfortable wearing, according to that."

I nodded in understanding and let him do whatever he was doing.

After he was done, he placed me back on my seat and told me to wait before he got off and went inside the mall.

"Did I just let him touch my body?"

I asked to myself and shook my head as I waited for him to return.

After what felt like hours, he finally returned with some bags of clothes and sat inside. I wanted to ask him what had he planned but then I decided against and to not be a curious cat.

"The clubbing starts from the 2nd floor and the first floor has changing rooms for the visitors so we can get ready over there."

He explained as we finally reached the club and got off of the car.

We entered inside and saw a lot of peoples getting ready for the night as I hold onto Sunghoon's arms. He lead me to one of the changing room which had two separate rooms for two different person.

"Choose whatever dress you want and be quick, there are some makeups as well, put it on or wait for me, I'll help you."

I nodded again at him as he took his backpack and went inside the other room.

I took those shopping bags and searched for a suitable dress, I was in disbelief because he had bought a whole set of dresses when I only needed one, sometimes his rich ass really gives me stress.

I choosed the plain black dress with a blazer, I was amazed as it fit me perfectly, I glanced at the mirror and saw my exposed legs and thighs, the dress was so short but I have no worries, as long as Sunghoon is with me.

"Are you done?"

Sunghoon cleared his throat from behind as I turned to him immediately.

He was checking me out from head to toe with a serious expression which sent shivers down my spine as I tried to strech the dress a little.

"You look good, let me help you with your makeup and don't strech your dress, it might get rip off."

I nodded awkwardly as he walked over to me and moving the chair, he made me sit.

"Do you know nothing about how to apply makeup?"

"I never tried it"

He sighed and took out some concealers, eyeliner, lipstick and a bunch of makeup brushes, how do he even know about this all?

I just sat there whilst he did his thing on my face, he did my hair too, then lastly, he finished the look of my face with the dark red lipstick which gave a stunning effect to my appearance with the black dress and boots.

"You turned me into a whole different person."

"I know right, and I'm proud of it."

I stared at my own self in the mirror with my mouth agape.

"Now close your mouth, a fly might sneak inside."

I closed my mouth immediately and fixed my posture.

"Also don't trail behind me like a lost child, hold my hands instead."

He extended his hands out as I took it while rolling my eyes before we proceeded outside.

----------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.5K 539 26
Sunghoon and Jungwon were classmates with obvious feelings for each other. They later became a couple after an incident but they kept it a secret. Bu...
11K 582 21
" i'm here and you're here. " sim jaeyun / park sunghoon ♡ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, an unexpected friendship blossoms between two boys, and they begin to rea...
77.4K 3.4K 30
Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. - KIM SUNOO. ____...
314K 12.5K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...