Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

32. Rescue

1.1K 64 8
By Uniqworld

Third person's pov

“She ran away. She is not there.” – Sudeep said.

“What are you saying how could she ran away.” – Ambar asked.

“We need to find her before she got by another person. Find  her she have not gone too much far.” –
Chandan said.

They started searching for her. Here Akta was running fast when she was running she found out that she is in third floor of a building. She is walking down stair too fast. Suddenly she fell on the ground. She got minor injury in legs and elbow. She somehow get up from the floor and start running again. She again start running while limping.

“Hey Vashno maa please help me. I can’t run more I am tired now.” – She said leaning on a wall.

“Find her as soon as possible or else boss gonna kill us.” - . She heard voices from upstairs.

“Don’t know where this Godzilla is today. Every day he keeps a detective behind me but today I do not know where he is. Come quickly where are you?” – Akta said sadly. She again started running.

______________________________________________________________

Kabir and everyone reach at a place where three abounded building were. They come out from cars there were more than five cars. They were looking like an army.

“Bhai there are three buildings. Don’t know in which building they were talking about.” – Sameer said to Kabir.

“It doesn’t matter which building is that we need to find her and we are many people we need to divide in groups” – Kabir said to Sameer. They parted in different groups and start searching for Akta.

Akta was still running from them suddenly she heard noise from her behind she hide behind some cartons.  Deepesh come there and start looking here and there. Someone call him.

“Did you find her Deepesh?” – Ambar asked him coming towards him.

“I think she is not here lets go.” – Deepesh said. They left from there.

Sometime later she also come out and start going out side. But one hand held her tightly. Her eyes went wide. She look back and saw Sudeep was there holding her tightly.

“So here you were hiding. Are you ready for dying.” – Sudeep asked her pointing gun at her forehead.

“Let me go you idiot.” – Akta said and kick him. She again start running but Sudeep hold her again.

“You are so furies. Well you are going to die. Why not before dying you let me taste yourself. What did you say about this?” – Sudeep said smirking.

“No way you bastard let me go or else it will not good for you. “– Akta yell at him. Hearing her scream all his member come there.

“Very good Sudeep you found her. I am so proud of you.”-   Deepesh said to him.

“I found her so I should get prize?” – Sudeep said to all of them. ‘

“What do you want in prize?” – Ambar asked.

“I want to taste her before killing.” – He said.

“Are you out of your mind her husband is devil. If you even touch her don’t know what he will do with you. Don’t do anything that price will your life.” – Deepesh said making him understand.

“I don’t know anything I just want her right now. Look at her how pretty she is. I didn’t saw any girl like her. I just want to have her and I will do the same.” – Sudeep said. Bring her closer ho himself.

“Leave me before you call your death. You don’t know about my husband he love me so much if something happened to me he will kill all of you brutally and he will make sure that no one left in your family.” – Akta said in warning tone.

“Ok then lets she what is going to happen today.” - Sudeep said and pull her duppatta from her neck. He hold her both hands from his right hand.

“Sudeep please stop don’t do this. You will regret it.” – Ambar said him.

“No way buddy I am not going to regret.” – Sudeep said and start kissing her neck.

“Don’t do this you will regret.  You all are standing there and looking this drama you all will regret it. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. KABIR WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE SAVE ME.” -  Akta scream.

_____________________________________________________________

“Did you hear Kitten called me? Voice come from this building hurry up lets go.” – Kabir said to Raghav and guards and run towards the building where voice was coming.

Sameer and all her friends were in second building they saw Kabir running hurriedly.

“Sameer look there Kabir is running towards that building. I think something happen there lets go.” – Anjali said to Sameer.

“Lets go.” – they come out of the building and run towards that building where they saw them running. As they climb on upstairs voice become clearer.

INSIDE THE BUILDING

Akta was screaming for help. But the people who were standing only looking at her. Sudeep throw her on the floor and hovered on her. She was trying to get up. He started open her shuts chain. She was horrified she closed her eyes tightly.

“There is no one who will help you. You need to help yourself. You can’t lose your dignity today. Fight for yourself.” – She said in mind. She open her eyes she pushed him hard as soon he get up from her she slapped him hard. He fell on the ground. She about to run from there he catch her leg and she fell on the floor again. He clutch her hair tightly.

“You bitch how dare you slap me?  Now I will show you real hell.” – Sudeep said and start dragging her with himself. Suddenly they heard a gunshots. They were stun to make a move. Few seconds later Sudeep’s lifeless body fell on the floor. Blood star oozing from his body. She look up and saw Kabir standing there. She ran and hug Kabir tightly tears were flowing from her eyes. Kabir also hug her. But he again star shooting Sudeep’s lifeless body. His guards capture all people. Sameer and her friends also reach there. When Sameer saw that Kabir is shooting Sudeep mercilessly who was already dead.

“Kabir stop it. He is already dead.” – Sameer shouted at him.

“He touch my wife. I will kill him brutally. How dare he died so soon?” – He said looking at his kitten who was sniffing in his arms.

“He got his punishment. He is dead now. Leave him and take bhabhi at home look at her condition.” – Sameer said to him.

“Yes Sameer is saying right. Let’s take her home first and about these kidnaper police will handle them.” – Meena said to Kabir.

“Ok. Take Akta with you I have some work to do I am coming in 5 minutes.” – Kabir said and break the hug.

“Kitten you go with them and sit in the car I am coming.” – He said to her and kissed her forehead.

Akta nodded her head and went with them. She was about to go from there but she look back at Kabir again. He nodded her head and gesture her to go. They left the building and went down floor. Akta was limping because she have injury in leg. They have to go near to the car. Shreya and Anjali help her they sit inside the car and start waiting for Kabir. No one was saying anything to each other. Akta was siting in corner infront of window and looking at the building where Kabir was.

Akta's pov

Today I felt like I wouldn't survive. I wasn't afraid of dying. But there was one thing I feared was that I would lose my dignity. Because even if I were alive, I wouldn't have been able to live like before. I would feel myself dirty. Today I was happy to see Kabir for the first time. Because I was sure he would find me. It is true that I hate him, but there is no denying that he did not try to touch me again. No matter how bad he is, he knows how to respect girls. Today I wanted someone to save me and the one I remembered for that was Kabir.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Kabir went near those kidnapers and put gun on one of them.

“Tell me who told you to kidnap my kitten. Who is that fucking person.” – He shouted at them.

“We don’t know sir. We only got a call and he said one person will help us we need to kidnap a girl from mall and kill her.” – Deepesh told this trembling.

“So you don’t know who that person was or you are telling lie. If you are saying truth then it is good for you but if there is one present lie than you don’t know me what I will do with you all.” – Kabir said greeting his teeth.

“No sir we are saying truth.” – Ambar said.

“Ok. Ok. If this is the matter than you are not useful for me and now you need to die.” – Kabir said smriking.

“No sir please don’t do this. We have family. “– All of them start pleading.

“I also have but you were about to kill her and now I am going to punished you for that.” – he said putting his gun in pocket.

“The bodyguards make of all of them blind and throw them down from this building, if they still do not die, shoot them. And throw this dead man in front of the lion so that he can satisfy his hunger. I don't want to see a single bone left of it.”- He gave order to his guards.

Hearing this they all start crying pleading. He start leaving from there but he stop in middle and look back.

“One more thing don’t forget to make video of it and send it to me.” – He said and again start waking.

Kabir's POV

I am too much angry right now and want to kill them by my own hands. But my kitten need me right now and nothing is more important than here. The main culprit dead already this is making me angrier. I want to torcher her slowly and give him painfull death. When I got to know that kitten ran away I thought she also left me like my mother. I love my mother so much but my father was a drunker and because of her my mother left the home and leave me. She never come back. And today I think that my kitten did same with me. I was hell angry. But sad to because I can’t live without my kitten. I tried to kill myself but failed.

When I wake up I found that I was in penthouse and there were some noises coming from outside. When I went to see what happening outside I is got to know that my Kitten is kidnaped. I was too much furious that I kill the guard on the spot. When I found where my kitten is.  We left for those is abounded building. We were searching like mad persons. But suddenly I heard a scream and it was my kitten who called my name that time I was in confusion that I should be happy or sad that my kitten remember me or I should be worried that she is in problem.

I went upstairs and saw her pale face her eyes were filled with tears and a person was dragging her by hairs. It was enough for me I shoot that person more than two times and he fell on the floor. My kitten run from there I want to hug her but she hate me don’t know what she will think. So I stay still but I was shocked that she come near me and hug me tightly. I was so happy that time. Her presence is still with me. Her fragrance is still in my body. Today I can say one think that she will fell in love with me someday I know it.

Hello cuties 🖐️ next chapter so soon🥰. I hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 26K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
19.9K 788 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
648K 13.6K 50
"Leave me. I want to go home" said Madhu with lot of fear in her eyes while watching a man coming near her. "I said you can't go anywhere.You are min...
2.2M 546 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...