Mon Amour

By clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2

7.7K 412 22
By clumsy_sunshine

~..कुछ तो है जो तू कह दे,
तो हँसते हँसते मर जाएँ हम..~

Vivaan's POV-

Today there was a lot of work in the office because our company is collaborating with another company. At this time I was working on my laptop and suddenly my phone start ringing. Then I check the contact and pick up the call-

Rishab

Hello vivaan

Hmm

listen carefully and don't shout ok
Actually aryan is cheating on kiara
i guess

wait WHAT? *shouting*

Don't shout for god sake
Currently Aryan is in xxx restaurant
with a girl

Then click pic and send it to
kiara asap

But

But what?

I don't have her number

Can i belive you?

THE FUSK VIVAAN.. are you serious?

ok ok its 97******02

Alright then bye

------------

I left my work and got up, took my coat and mask.I went to the restaurant whose address Rishab told me on the call.

Now, it has become more important for me than work. When she finds out all this, she will feel terrible. This is too much for her soft heart. A man whom she loved for a year betrayed her on valentine's day.

I always wear a mask before meeting her so that she doesn't recognize me.

Right now, I'm standing outside that restaurant. Looking around it seems that Kiara has not arrived yet.

After a while, when Kiara came and Aryan said those painful words to her, it made me realize that all this is alote for Kiara.. alot.. now I feel like going and hugging her tightly.

And when she came out of the restaurant. I followed her. She was about to faint but I caught her just in time. She is still murmuring that "Am I ugly?" "Why am I buried?" "Do I have any right to belove by anyone?" "Aryan please tell me all this is just a lie and let's be happy again".

I picked her up in my arms and brought her to my house. Didn't even care about how'll she react after seeing herself in an unknown place and called the doctor.

"doctor is she fine?" I asked. "Yeah just a little high blood pressure. It seems she is stressed about something." He replied with a small smile. "I'm giving you some medicines. Get it to her before eating anything" "ok doctor" and then I dropped him off at the gate.

She is sleeping very peacefully and I'm looking at her. I removed the frown on her face. Seeing her face reminded me of when I saw Kiara for the first time.

____________
*Flashback*

2 years ago

Author POV:

"Rishab..!!" vivaan said. He's the only one whome vivaan trust with his whole heart. He's his friend since 5+ year. "Hmm.." he replied. " Let's go to the cafe to have coffee and enjoy the fresh air. I am bored of living here within four walls." "But we have alote of work vivaan" "ugh.!! We'll do it after this." "Alright as your wish"

At this moment, Rishab had just taking ordered coffee from counter and Vivaan is scrolling through his phone and wearing a mask so no one can identify him. Then a girl passed by him. She probably dropped something. A black smart watch? How can someone be so careless?

She was just moving forward with her friend while giggling, he called her. "hey listen!" but she didn't heard it i guess . He held her shoulder then turn her around and at that moment he saw her. It seemed as if his world had stopped. Everything around him became blurry, only the girl is visible to him clearly. This happened to him for the first time in 22 years.

He notice a girl, in her mid teens, short and cute whose has thick, naturally straight hairs that hangs a little bit below her waist. It's dark brown with few caremal coloured highlights. Her eyes are doe in shape and brown hazel in colour. She have a wide, round face with a pointed chin. Her eyes are big with dark brown eyelashes. Her skin is natural beige with subtle rosy glow around her cheeks
She's wearing a white tank top with black wide-leg shorts and over sized zip-up hoodie with a pair of white sneakers and her hair are tied up in pony with black cap on it.
She is looking a pure angel.

She's looking toward him with her doe eyes and small smile on her face and he's looking her without blinking his eyes. He lost in her innocence. She wave her hand around him and he back to the ground for now. She asked "jii, aapko kuch kaam tha?" with a smile. "huhh?" he replied and then realise he came to give her watch. He says "ohh yeah actually jab aap yaha aa rahi thi to aapne ye piche gira di thi" with a small smile. She thank him as her friend is calling her and then go from there.

[sir, you had some work?] [ohh yeah actually you drop this when you were coming here]

Its evening now, and vivaan is doing his work in office but whenever he concentrated on his work, that girl's face would appear before his eyes.

Now this is irritating him. So he message rishab

------------------------
Rishab
ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ

Ahem ahe-- rishab

Yeps

Actually hmm

what?

I don't know how to say
that.

are you gay?

THE HELL.. rishab I'm
serious.

so am I joking?

aghh..
listen carefully now

Hm

I want information about
a girl.

About what? Girl?

Hm

Ok tell me her name.

Her name? wait i don't
know.

Then how the fusk I'm
gonna find her?

ok lemme think
Yeah its kiara i guess her
friend call her by this name.

Only kiara?

I know that much only. Just
do one thing send me
Information about all kiara in delhi

ok i'll try

ok
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

------------------------

To be continued

✨🛺🦚⛓️🤍

Follow stfu.lizard on instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
715K 41.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
28.3K 1.4K 18
❝ Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. ❞ _____________________________________ A change i...
9.6M 633K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...