Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

De Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... Mai multe

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga

874 26 6
De Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Lycan's Territory Hideout.

When there was a lab experiment for what the Lycan was testing at it and then there was a scientist who was testing the bloods comes from the other males were hanging there and they both were kidnapped...and these men are the several victims who was been kidnapped by the Lycans and take them away from their own families. The mad scientist who want to test everything that he had and it doesn't work that way and there was no bloods of vampire and werewolf combine together...and become hybrid...but he was been looking it up for few years and didn't expected to see it.

???: "How's it going with the lab experiment, doc?" He asked him and this man who was appeared by himself...he is the leader of Lycans and he had a long brown hair and he had a beard from what he had on his face.

His name is Lucian...The Leader Of Lycans.

Lucian/The Leader Of Lycans.

Lucian was a Lycan who appears in Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, and Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. He was an antagonist in Underworld and the main protagonist of Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

He was the progenitor of the lycans and the leader of the lycan resistance since the times of Viktor's enslavement. Lucian was also the lover of the Vampire Sonja and was largely a catalyst of the events of all Underworld films.

Lucian is shown to be a charismatic and noble man, with good leadership skills. He cares deeply for his fellow Lycans and even, by extension, their bestial cousins, the Werewolves. He has become very skilled at reigning in his temper and keeping his emotions in check over the years. As a younger man, Lucian was less worldly and more submissive, obeying Viktor's orders without question and defending the Vampire clan. He states that he bore them no ill will over this, presumably believing this to be the 'natural order' of things, although he desired for Lycans to be better treated and wished for his loyalty to the Vampires to be acknowledged. Overtime, however, Lucian became increasingly disillusioned and sought to escape from his life of slavery. At the same time, though, he didn't want to abandon his Lycan brothers, feeling responsible for them. After Viktor betrays Lucian, he finally realizes that he will never win the Vampires' respect and becomes determined to free his people and reach their full potential as a species.

???: "I'm afraid that I didn't find it, sir." He said to him.

Lucian: "It wasn't work...negative?" He asked him and make the doctor sigh out little bit and shook his head and make Lucian was mad and he is very mad that he tries to find the bloods of human and werewolf like combine...but it wasn't work that way and  then he was heard the sound of footsteps were coming here. There was a bald African man who was came here...and he is a second command of Lycanthropy...he was holding the body of Lycan that it was been shots and stabs too.

Lucian: "Raze..." He said to him.

Raze/Friend Of Lucian.

Razahir "Raze" Khemse was a Lycan who appears in the Underworld series. He was a part of Lucian's Lycan army, serving as his second-in-command since Lucian rebelled against Vampire Elder Viktor six centuries ago.

Raze was Lucian's most trusted companion, later helping him find descendants of the Corvinus line before the discovery of Michael Corvin.

Raze is a loyal and powerful member of Lucian's army and a trusted friend of Lucian. Raze was shown to have a great deal of courage, even taking on a Werewolf while still human with nothing but his bare fists. He was shown to be horrified when he realized he was to be turned into a Lycan but eventually came to accept his new condition and a fierce warrior for the Lycan cause. Raze is shown to have a temper, transforming into a Lycan in the middle of a subway to avenge his fallen comrades and actively pursuing Selene after she killed another Lycan; he also attacked a group of Death Dealers in a near blind rage after finding Lucian seemingly dead.

Raze: "I am sorry that I am late...." He said.

Lucian: "You came right on the time, Raze. What bring-" He tries to said and Raze throw two dead bodies down on the table and let the doctor and Lucian saw there were a knives stabbed on the werewolf and the second was...bullet holes on the body of Lycan was burning alive victim.

Lucian: "What's the meaning of this, Raze?" He asked Raze.

Raze: "There were dead bodies of Lycans were been killed with the group, Sir." He said to Lucian.

Lucian: "What do you mean?" He asked Raze.

Raze: "When I was there and I saw there were several bodies of our comrades was been slaughtering by something else is here, sir." He said to Lucian and make the leader want to tell him about what happened back there before he was facing up at the death dealer Selene who was gave him a powerful knives hit him.

In Flashback.

When Raze got many stabs by the knives that gift from Selene the Death Dealer and make him was transform back to his own human form and he was walking up to there and he is naked and make him saw the comrade of his own was been shots by Death Dealer vampire. Then he was grab the body from her and carrying him in his shoulder and he begin to moving out right away but before he was walk away and he smell something else in his nose and it smells like burns.

Raze: "What is that smell come from?" He ask himself and make him was walking up to there right away and when he was walking to there and make him was got there fast as he could and make him was surprise and horror.

Raze: "What?" He ask himself and he saw there were sever dead bodies of these Lycans were laying down on the ground and they both were burning alive by the flames or hellfire killing them like nothing. Then Raze was walk over there and make him turn his head to look at the dead body of Lycan was been burning alive where his eyes had burning up like a blackhole and make Raze was seen this and make him felt sick and he was going to puke out.

Raze: "What did this? I need to find out more of this." He said to himself.

End Of Flashback.

Raze: "That's all I know, sir."

Lucian: "Wait...did you say that they were burning alive...by something else?" He asked Raze and make him was thinking and then he was thought little bit and make him was surprise with fear for what he found out about whoever it is here.

Lucian: "*N-N-No, it can't be him...*" He thought himself and make him remembered the image of the figure with skull and flames on top of his head and wearing all black clothes on and leather by himself that he was dressing it.

Lucian: "*The Ghost Rider....*" He thought himself.

Raze: "Is something wrong, sir?" He asked Lucian and make him was got his mouth about to speak out but Lucian raise his right hand and finger up and make him was shut up little bit and then Raze turn his head to look at the doctor and he said.

Lucian: "Doctor, go ahead...keep doing your work right now. Me and Raze will be leaving." He said to Doctor and make him was nod his head and then Lucian and Raze was begin walk to the office right away and it is privacy for the two of them and the leader of werewolves turn his head to look at Raze and he said.

Lucian: "I know what you talking about...the flames and burning killing our comrades...I know who what it is...." He said to him.

Raze: "Really? That means-"

Lucian: "No, it wasn't from death dealer...it is from him." He said to him and make Raze was confuse about 'him' and then Lucian was sat down on the chair and he was grab his whiskey out and prepare to drinking it and then Raze was sat down at the chair and he want to know who else is out there.

Raze: "Him? Who is he?" He ask the leader in confuse.

Lucian: "I can assure you to know that you want to know about this man...he's not anything for what you seen regular...but he is a demon who seek for vengeance and killing our kinds before that we move here by ourselves." He said to Raze.

Raze: "What are you saying, Lucian?" He asked Lucian.

Lucian: "We are dealing...with Ghost Rider." He said to Raze and make Raze is confuse about what he heard of Lucian said.

Raze: "Ghost Rider?" He asked Lucian.

Lucian: "Yes, Ghost Rider...The Spirit Of Vengeance....we are dealing with this devil who was among us...but some of us called him...'Baba Yaga'." He said to him.

Raze: "Baba Yaga? The boogeyman?"

Lucian: "(Y/N) wasn't exactly the boogeyman...He's the one who you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman." He said to him and make Raze was wide eyes up and shock let out an "oh" and then Lucian know who he really is and make him was scared as hell because the Ghost Rider is in the London...and now he become a vigilante hero.

Lucian: "(Y/N)...is the man of focus, commitment, and sheer will...our comrades were facing at him before...but he killed them all in the bar with a pencils...a fucking pencils." Lucian said to him and explaining to Raze about the detail of this mysterious (Y/N)....the Ghost Rider and which scared the shit of him and then the Ghost Rider...is one man army who can take these Lycans out by himself and wipe all every werewolves and burning them alive.

Raze: "I see...."

Lucian: "Raze, let me warn you about him....Run...don't ever fight him...if he tries to find you and kill you...you must hide away from him, Raze." He said to Raze and make the bald African man nod his head and then the two of them heard the door was knocked and make them both turn to look and saw one of the Lycan was panic and reporting to the leader about what happened to the other hideout and it was been massacres.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When the dark figure who was in the hotel building by himself and his jacket was on the chair also the weapons too and make him was sat on the chair and he was watching at the TV for himself...this young man had a spikey black hair and his eyes are brown normal and make him just sat there and make him was chilling for himself...he was the most powerful Ghost Rider goes beast mode....The Bounty Hunter...Baba Yaga, Hand of God, and Vengeful One....but he is the King Of Hell.

His name is....(Y/N) (L/N).

AKA The Original Ghost Rider/King Of Hell.

(Y/N) (L/N)/Ghost Rider/The King Of Hell.

When he was sat there and chilling by himself and he watch the new of TV about the vigilante Ghost Rider...Spirit Of Vengeance who fighting at those enemies...bad guys and also the other people were thinking about Ghost Rider is a real true hero who fighting at those evils like gangsters, pedophiles, rapists, and even monsters too...avenge the innocent people.

(Y/N): "I'll show them how the justice really is." He said.

To Be Continued.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

25.2K 469 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...
213 63 27
"I let you play with me, Selene," he tells me, "but you should see who's still standing here." What are you doing to me? I can feel myself melting a...
15.1K 543 35
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance...is calling me." A young man was name (Y/N) (L/N) Murphy and he was the son of RoboCop that he heard about his own fat...
317K 4.3K 36
Two Siblings living with their Drug addict parents, Izuku and Izumi have lived The literal Hell on Earth But Izuku caring for his Sister Protected H...