Anti-Hero(Jordan Li)

By goldierichgirl101

'Cam' Sangster a supe with the magic manipulation. She grew up in an orphanage because her parents abandoned... More

Introduction
Prologue
God U
Schedule Messes
Ick and Bick
The In Crowd
What A Night
Blow Out
Number 2
Truth Or Lie
Fake Smiles and Bathroom Dresses
Emotional Wrecks
Relations
Blackout
Amnesia
Who Done It
Memories
The Third One
The Personalities
Shattered
Mind-Fuck
Sweet Betrayal
The Past Will Haunt You
A/N: New Book

The Bomb

1.9K 77 4
By goldierichgirl101

I pace back and forth with my hands on my hips. "Do you fucking see anything?" I shout impatiently. "Maybe this is good. She...she got out of the hellhole." I glance at him with pissed expression. "It looks like a fucking bomb went off here!" "Maybe Sam can jump like Maeve does? He landed here with Emma and then jumped again."Andre suggests. "Can you run as fast as A-Train does?" "No...?" He answers confused. I start laughing. "Well you better fucking start." I hold my hand up with red energy in it and Jordan grabs me back by the waist. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shout. He backs away.

"What were you thinking?" "I had to do something." He states. I break out of Jordan's grip. "Except you didn't do anything. None of you did. And now my friend and my brother could be dead and that's on you..." "and of all people you went to Emma?" Marie asks. My phone buzzes. I sigh heavily. "New ranking are out. Andre's number one you're number two Marie's number three and I'm still five. Congrats." "Are you fucking serious?" I ask them.

"Are all three of you fucking serious?!" "I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner I just-" I hold my hand up and he falls to the ground in pain. "But that's just the thing you didn't. Not until it was convenient for you and you two..." I look at Jordan and Cate. "You went along with it." "I tried to tell him to tell you I swear!" Cate states. "That was not my place and I thought we all agreed that you would tell her." Jordan tells Andre.

"It doesn't matter who fucking tells me! He was my brother! And I watched him die! I had to watch him die thinking he was a killer. He died thinking I was afraid of him! Then you make me feel like shit for a week because you thought what? I'd use his status to better my life? He was my brother and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye! Then you lie to me about my twin brother who was actually alive but now thanks to you he and my best friend could be fucking dead right now! You had your chance to say sorry." I tell them. "So now I'm gonna make you feel it." I swipe my hand up and throw Andre against the wall of the giant crater.

Cate tries to touch me but one glare and she's on the ground moaning in pain grabbing her head. Jordan turns into a male and tries to grab me. I catch their hands and kick them back. They turn into a girl get up and try to send a power blast my way but I close my hand and it shatters. "STOP FUCKING ME!" I shout at them. "DO NOT FUCK ME! DO NOT FUCK ME! DO NOT FUCK ME!!" I let out a scream and blast everyone back. I pick Andre up from the crater and throw him around a little bit. "I want to fucking kill you..." I say with a smile. "But I won't because that won't bring them back." I let them all go and kneel down to Andre wave a hand over his face and he's healed. Then I stop whatever I did to Cate and heal her. And then I walk over to Jordan and heal them.

"Feel sorry now?" I ask them. They don't say anything as they get up weakly. "That wasn't fucking rhetorical!" I say with a wild grin. "Yep." "Yes." "Yeah." They agree. "Good now back to the important shit. There's a fun sized Arkham Asylum under the school." "She right, scary but right. We don't know who was in on it. If- if brink was, maybe other professors, maybe Dean Shetty. But you guys are gonna get a green van and a talking dog and fucking solve it?" They asks. "I call Shaggy!" I exclaim.

"You're just end up like that fucking cricket." "Emma." I say snapping my head towards them, "the lost girl who's in deep shit? Her name is Emma." I state. "Jordan's right." "Fucking thank you," they tells Cate. "Wherever Emma is it's not here." "Cate come on." Andre states. "I told you not to do anything stupid and to tell Cam. Why don't you ever fucking listen to...this girl could be dead Andre. We're in over our heads." I walk off into the distance away from the group.

I let out a scream so loud the windows on the car broke. I fall to my knees and hug myself as I cry. "Sammy where are you?" I whisper into the air.

I sit in my dorm room window drawing a picture of a couple I see outside to take my mind off of everything. The door closes and I look up and see Cate. "I come baring gifts." She states. "Cookies." She holds up a box. I hum "what kinda of cookie?" "Uh macadamia, chocolate chip, oatmeal, sugar, I didn't know what you liked so I got two of everything." She explains.

"I'm sorry about Luke and treating you like shit." "It's fine. You were trying to get him to tell me and I'm sorry that I used my powers on you. I told you guys I'm fucked up." I chuckle awkwardly. "It's fine. I- we deserved it and you healed us afterwards so no harm done." She states. "So does that mean you'll accept my peace offering?" "Let's see how they taste first." I take a cookie from the box. I eat it. Holy fuck it's like my mouths having an orgasm. I clear my throat. "Alls forgiven." She smiles and hugs me. "I know this may be
weird but could you tell me more about him?" I ask. "Of course anything." I smoke at her.

"You look so much like him. Same smile. Same eyes. It's uncanny." I smile softly. "When he found  out he was happy and sad. Sad that he didn't know for 15 years but happy he did now. He would not stop until he found you. I know he loved you." I look at my desk I get up and open my drawer I take out the photo and place it on my vanity. There's a knock at the door and I open it. I see Andre. "Hey...Camryn." I go over to my bed and grab my phone. "I'll leave you two," I tell cate as I leave.

I walk around the campus looking for... "Rufus!" I call out. I walk up to him "I heard you're a psychic." I state. "Yeah." He looks up from his phone. When he sees it's me he puts it away. "Totally."  "Telepathy, astral projection, clairvoyance. And you are...Camryn." I look at him curiously. "I'm fucking with you." "Oh." I say embarrassed.

"You're ranked second. Everyone knows you." "Right...forgot. I wanted to ask you about-" "you're looking for your friend but she's not the only person you're looking for. A uh..." he stares at me. "Brother. Twin brother." He states. "Look I- I'm not broke as fuck but Vought gave me some free shit I don't use. You can take your pick." I offer. "Or there are other ways you can thank me." He states. I look at him in disgust. "I'd rather sew my vagina shut." I turn around to walk away.

"Hey come on I'm fucking with you." I sigh and turn back. "And you can find her?" "Yeah. I just need something that belongs to her." I reach into my bag and pull out one of her mini set props she has in her room. He takes it and stares at it.

"I can see your friend." My eyes widen. "Where? Are- is she hurt?" I ask. "She looks rough. And she's with some dude." My eyes wide, "Sam..." I say to myself. "Come closer." I scoff rolling my eyes. "I need a stronger connection. He taps the spot next to him and I sit down.

I open my eyes and hear ringing in my head. I look around and I'm in someone's room. I sit up and the ringing stops. I hear banging on the door and the sound of a familiar voice yelling. "Rufus you fucking creep. Open the goddamned door. I swear to god..." I look up and see Rufus in a robe, "Fuck off im busy." "Rufus open this goddamn door you piece of shit." He turns around and he's naked . "What the fuck?" "What the fuck?" Is his asshole trying to-

"Whoa it's not what it looks like." "No you're not really my type." I hold my hands up and his dick starts to get bigger. My eyes wide in shock. How the fuck am I? He groans. "STOP! What the fuck you crazy cunt." He grabs his dick and practically screams. The door is knocked down making me jump in fear which causes dick to explode.

My mouth hangs open in shock at what I just did. Rufus falls to the floor in pain. I look up at Jordan who knocked the door down and then look at Rufus. I gag violently. "What'd you..." he can't get the words out. I turn over and throw up on his shit. "OH COME ON!"

"Nice work, come on." I wipe my mouth with my arm. They hold a hand out to me and I take it. I grab my bag and we walk out the room. "Piece of dickless shit." "Oh my god." He whimpers. I run a hand down my face. "holy fuck." I say still in shock by everything that just happened. "Are you okay? That was fucking dope."They state.

"How'd you do that?" They ask following me down the hallway. "I- I don't know. One part of me wants to call somebody-" "no." They hand me a towel. "The other part wants to go back make sure his dick stays that way." I add. "The guys like walking Rufenal, blowing pheromones on anyone who gets too close." I wipe my face. "Fuck him." "I almost did." I joke half heartedly.

"What were you thinking asking him for help?" "Well nobody else volunteered to help me." I state. "You are unbelievable. I would kill to be number two again. I would kill you to be number two again." "Please take it. I'm signing autographs like crazy and my fingers need a freak. I've done that like five times. Is it possible to die from a paper cut?" I say flexing my hands. "You're really gonna throw it all away over a few minor injuries that apparently you can heal?" "I'm not throwing away anything. But Emma's my friend and Sam's my brother." I state.

"What happened to you don't owe anyone anything and you wish everyone would leave you the fuck alone?" "Maybe I was being dramatic." I suggest. "Maybe you're an idiot." "Okay you know what?" I step closer to them. "You're full of shit. You know I'm right. You're just scared."

They step closer making our faces only a few inches apart. "Tek fucking Knight is on campus. If he finds out what you're doing, you're lucky you end up in prison, he fucks people up," "since when do you care about anyone not named Jordan?" I ask them. They stare at me for a while not saying anything with a hard to read expression. My eyes trail from there's to there lips in a triangle until I back away. "Sorry I kicked you last night. I was pissed off and rightfully so but a ranking doesn't mean shit to me right now until I know what happened to Sam." I say before turning around and walking away.

"Fine. Next time I don't rescue your then." "You rescued me?" I scoff. I turn sound to face them. "Fuckin' did." "I made his dick explode with my fucking mind." I state. "Because I distracted him." They walk backwards moving both fingers in a circle. "Tag team cockspolosion. Alright?" "Fucking dumbass!" I say back with a slight smile. They smile at me as they turn the corner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 692 40
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
14.9K 554 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content