[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

By DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... More

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)

507 21 7
By DTaleD

[Location]:[Little Garden]

"Why are we here anyway?", Isaac is confused why Nile took him to a small garden.

They were both at the walking on the stone path and is going to reach their destination.

"You'll know", Nile who is relaxed himself. "We're almost there like I said we're going to have some relaxing tea time".

"Uh huh", Isaac who didn't by Nile's words and knew what will happen but he won't ruin the entire thing.

When they reach the little garden and their were birthday decorations.

"SURPRISING! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY! Isaac Dogger!"

Everyone said who popped out of nowhere from their hiding spot and it made Isaac surprised and happy at the same time as everyone was their except for his former family.

"Isaac", Hunter who called his name and gave Isaac a smile.

Isaac was extremely happy and the party began with everyone having fun.

They played games not kind of games which would destroy the garden causing to pay lots of money if the rare flowers were destroyed.

Hunter made the party games safe for everyone and they had lots of fun.

Grandfather Varon had the best of time and would tease Hunter for giving his boyfriend soon to be fiance a good surprised birthday party.

[4 Minutes Later]

Nile sat on the chair and watch them having fun and didn't want to since his not good at playing games.

And Riko is with him since his small and doesn't have legs yet, Riko couldn't play however he was not interested in playing anyway.

He was an introvert back in his previous life.

Maisha was holding two cups the first cup was wine and the second cup was soda and sat at the other side of the table where Nile is.

"Here", She said and handed the second cup to Nile which had the soda.

"Thanks Miss Maisha", Nile grab the cup and drank the soda.

"Your welcome Nile, you seem not to interested in playing games and are going to play with them or just stay in the chair the whole game?", Maisha asked and questioned Nile about it.

"Yeah, i'm good in sitting here for a while until the games like you said will be over", Nile said back to Maisha.

"Oh ok~", Maisha who has a relaxing tone and leaned on her chair and drinking the wine.

'Did she get instantly drunk?', Nile thought about Maisha who seemed to look a little drunk.'How strong is the alcohol?'.

With the others.....

They played musical chair, jenga, charades, and pictionary.

The games were fun for them and Clay and Isaac were a duo in playing games which Emeric, Hunter, would lose.

Grandfather Varon stop playing and took a break from the birthday games.

Riko was amused with the entire thing and is funny to see them acting like children.

Somewhere in Evangeline University.....

Someone had picked a fight with Aaron and got beaten up and humiliated by Aaron who was fierce.

Aaron had grown cold towards others who were arrogant by challenging him.

Then his phone vibrates and took out his phone and it was another hot topic.

It was Nile that was on Media and Aaron was scrambling to read the comments.

[@Ms.Cherry]:[His handsome!]

[@Corny Lord]:[Who is he anyway? I've seen him before]

[@LordOfWolves]:[Oh I know his name is Nile the popular student of Aubrey Academy do to him being a blood rank]

[@Monkikie]:[Nile? The blood rank Alpha? Holy Sh#t! It's actually him!?!?]

[@FlippyHook]:[Isaac Dogger is beside him they are best friends by the way from the old post I had read]

[@KingWheeler]:[From what I heard Nile is still single and tons of Omega's are swooning over him]

[@YoyoStrings]:[Do you think that Nile is going to get an Omega girlfriend or boyfriend? It would make Omega's jealous if he had a lover already]

Aaron cracked his phone and is angry at the commenters for making such comments it made him want to bleed in pure anger.

'Nile is mine!', Aaron thought in determination and anger, he will never let any Omega's steal his future husband.

His obsession had grown large and that obsession was not healthy for Aaron to feel.

No one will take Nile from him.

Aaron's eyes were twitching and something truly came out.

It was a dark desire of making Nile to only belong to him.

'No', Aaron shake his head and is stunned from what he was thinking.

He didn't know what kind of darkness was leaking out of him but his desire is strong.

'What should I do?', Aaron is terrified go disappointing his father and didn't want to stressed him out.

He will have to bottle it all up.

[Back at the birthday party in Little Garden]

The party was getting great and Isaac had many gifts and even has a baseball that Hunter had bought for him.

Isaac is grateful that Nile and Clay that made him a hand made scarf.

[Scarf]

Emeric gifted Isaac with googles.

Maisha was truly drunk and Nile sighing and amused seeing Maisha asleep on the table.

"Oh boy", Nile said and should probably need Emeric's help to send Maisha back to her home.

Clay ate some cake which was red velvet cake that was delicious and is Isaac's favorite cake flavor.

[Red Velvet Cake]

The cake was made by Hunter himself who is good at cooking and baking as it was his favorite hobby to do.

Nile likes the cake and would give five stars for Hunter's baking the red velvet cake.

Isaac gave Hunter a kiss on the cheek that lead blush for his kiss.

Emeric was able to take the picture of Isaac kissing Hunter's cheek and Hunter's face turn into a ripe red tomato seeing the photo.

Isaac let out a guffaw and thumbs up towards Emeric good picture taking.

Riko was given a small piece of the cake however he was not allowed to eat underwater.

So Riko was eating on the table in a small swimming pool just for him.

Clay came and had many crumble of cakes on his face which Nile takes out his handkerchief and wipes his cheeks.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8.7K 45
This is an Omegaverse Todoroki Shōto x Bakugō Katsuki yaoi fanfic. For those who are unaware, yaoi is a boy x boy story and this one will include sex...
924K 45.9K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
11K 1.2K 12
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...
142K 5.7K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...