The Omega becomes Popular as...

By Reina714

MLT Author: 鹤安 Title: (omega幼崽穿到娃综爆火了) ...   Shi Li is an omega with incomplete glands and cannot smell phero... More

01: Holding an Umbrella
02: Lili is good
03: Shushu
04: Second Brother
05: Pinch your face
06: Wash with fragrance
07: Close the umbrella
08: Lilizai
09: Lilikan
10: Take a Bath
11: Apply fragrance
12: Get angry
13: Eat candy
14: Kaka--
15: Small Flower Basket
16: Feifeila
17: Made a mistake!
18: Sleepy
19: Sunflower
20: Wash face
21: Wait for me
22: Sweet
23: New Bowl
24: Rich money
25: Big brother
26: Aunt Hug
27: Sick
28: Drink water
29: Eating noodles
30: Brother look
31: Small cards
32: Dinner
33: Delicious
34: Continuously
35: Good times
36: Sleepy
37: Buy
38: Touch the cub
39: Furry
40: Turning in circles
41: Walking Lili
42: A little bit
43: Little Doll
44: It's Dad
45: Huff and puff
46: Call Lele
47: Wipe your face
48: Papa Hug
49: Brother is cool
50: Quiet
51: Soft
52: Let's try
53: Soft
54: Dizzy
55: Stars
56: Bare
57: One after another
58: Le Bang
59: Be careful
60: Be obedient
61: Lollipop
63: Looking at the Stars
64: Walk Lele
65: Snoring
66: Lili eats
67: Like Stars
68: Sisters
69: Sucking
70: It's Mom
71: Go home
72: Eat Yuanyuan
73: Lele is good
74: Mother's Day
75: Fall down
76: Going out
77: Catch Haihai
78: Hello brother
79: Nod
80: Slowly
81: Holding Hands
82: Seasickness
83: Pour Fish
84: The cubs
85: Stupid
86: See you again
87: Taking Photos
88: Kitten Cat
89: Happy Surprise
90: Don't want to
91: Phone call
92: Lele
93: Separation
94: Poke
95: New Events
96: Apology
97: Exam
98: Invitation
99: Expectation
100: Boarding
101: No
102: Spying
103: Strike up a conversation
104: Know
105: Confession
106: Game
107: Touching Hands
108: Embrace
109: Could not reject
110: Not ugly
111: Bad guy
112: Good Night
113: Kiss
114: Who is it?
115: Brother
116: Together
117: Summation
118: Going Home
119: What a coincidence
120: Talk
121: Strange
122: Baking
123: It's over
124: Secret
125: Brave
126: End 01
127: End 02
128: End 03
129: Extra 01 | Iceland
130: Extra 02 | Iceland
131: Extra 03 | Iceland
132: Extra 04 | Iceland
133: Extra 05 | Variety Show
134: Extra 06 | Seeds
135: Extra 07 | Kindergarten Birthday Gift
136: Extra 08 | I'll come to you in kindergarten
137: Extra 09 | Guest
138: Extra 10: Having fun
139: Extra 11 | Growing up
140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations
141: Extra 13 | Abo

62: Big Sister

1.9K 50 0
By Reina714

Li was still feeling guilty for eating the last lollipop of her eldest sister, while Shi Yunjing was already replaying the scene that just happened in front of the monitor.

Just a few minutes of play took the crew a whole morning.

Director Shi Da does not do anything special on the set and eats box lunches with everyone, but today is a bit special, a three-year-old cub came.

Shi Yunjing walked around, took three boxes of lunch, and returned to the RV, "Dad."

She handed it over, "Here."

Shi Fuchuan was making a small bed for Lili to sleep at night, and brought the small bed he brought over. Blankets and small pillows were put up, and even new sheets were put on.

The bed board used for sleeping is the sofa that was originally used for sitting in the RV. Open the sofa cushions on both sides, clean everything on the table, push the table board down, and a small bed board is assembled. With three soft sofa cushions, the mattress is no longer needed.

Shi Fuchuan walked to the door of the RV, took it, placed it on the porch on both sides, and stepped aside.

Shi Yunjing stepped up and said, "Don't dislike it, the meat today is quite big." She was so hungry that she opened the lunch box and took a look. It was fried eggs with tomatoes and fried meat with fried tofu, and it also came with a The big chicken drumstick, I picked it up and took two bites while standing without caring about the image.

Shi Fuchuan frowned slightly, "Sit down to eat, where is Lili?"

Shi Yunjing said vaguely, "I'm busy, I don't have time." She put down the lunch box in her hand and walked to the RV, "Sit in front of the monitor ."

"Eating sweets."

Shi Fuchuan bent over and took a look, and saw the black-haired cub sitting on the pony, holding a lollipop in his mouth. His eyes were not focused on the real thing. He seemed a little bored and was in a daze. .

But he still sat on the pony.

Everything around him was empty. Most of the crew went to get lunch boxes and found a shady place to sit, or returned to the RV they had pitched and brought here.

Only the cub looked like a kindergarten kid who had just finished school. Everyone else had left. He was still sitting in the small shadow, quietly waiting for his parents to pick him up.

Well-behaved and sensible.

"Lili?"

Shi Fuchuan called out.

The dazed cub suspected that he had heard wrongly. When he turned his head and saw his father bending down at the door of the RV, his black eyes lit up. He held the little bichon and stood up from the pony. His short legs clicked. "Papa!"

Shi Fuchuan hurriedly got out of the RV, caught the cub rushing towards him, and held Xiaoli in his arms.

Lili stretched out her short hands to hug her father's legs, burying her face in the adult's clothes.

Because he had a lollipop in his mouth, the candy stick poked Shi Fuchuan's body, which stung a little, but he didn't say anything or tell the cub. Instead, he squatted down, hugged Lili, and spoke warmly. He asked, "What's wrong?"

After a while, he realized that he was a little excited, and his face turned pink involuntarily. He held the melted candy in his mouth, and after a while, he said slowly, Somewhat vague and embarrassed, "Lili can help daddy."

It seems that because I have been alone for too long, it is difficult to detect the need for companionship. After holding it in for a long time, I choked out a few words, "Wo, Wo miss Papa."

Shi Fuchuan was slightly startled and picked up the cub, "Don't you like staying with the eldest sister?"

The cub shook his head anxiously, "Lili is afraid of disturbing the eldest sister. "

Shi Fuchuan smiled and said, "Maybe big sister doesn't think you are noisy?"

Xiao Li was dumbfounded.

Shi Yunjing was busy with something in the RV. Hearing the commotion outside, he came over to take a look and said, "Dad, why did you let Lili come over?"

Shili pursed her lips.

Shi Yunjing continued, "My range hood hasn't been replaced in two years. What should I do if it chokes people?"

Lili was startled and didn't understand.

Shi Fuchuan carried the person into the RV and said, "It's okay, I don't feel choked by the smell."

Shi Yunjing had no choice. Before returning to the cooking place in the RV, she bought a small pot like the one used in the dormitory. It was usually only used by her, so it was convenient.

But the drawback is that when the range hood is turned on, the smell is still quite strong.

Lili looked over curiously.

Shi Yunjing washed two pots and came out. In one, he poured the hard rice from the lunch box given by the crew, added some water, and steamed it.

The other cut some vegetables in the refrigerator, poured water, put in enoki mushrooms, waited for the water to boil, and then sprinkled it with egg liquid.

She leaned to the side casually. She was wearing overalls tucked into long boots, which made her waist look slim and her legs long. She wore black short sleeves and white ice sleeves.

Not long after, he took out a small bowl from the cabinet and put the steamed rice in it. The hard rice with clear grains was steamed until it was soft and glutinous.

Shi Yunjing placed another bowl of enoki mushroom and egg drop soup on the small table aside, took a small plate, put on gloves, and tore the chicken legs in his lunch box into thin strips.

Add some tomato scrambled eggs and fried tofu.

The aroma of food is everywhere in the RV.

After finishing the meal, I turned on the installed air purifier and air conditioner so that the smell would not remain.

Shi Li was placed on the sofa on the other side by Shi Fuchuan. Before he could react, the small bowls and plates were placed in front of him.

Shi Yunjing said, "Eat."

Lili heard the eldest sister say.

Seeing that the cub was not moving, Shi Yunjing was confused and asked, "Why don't you eat it?"

She said strangely, "Dad, last time I was at home, didn't Aunt Liu just make soft rice? Isn't that how it is done?"

Fuchuan didn't have time to say anything.

Shi Yunjing continued to guess, "It's still too hot and you don't like the soup?"

"Xifan's." Lili said slowly, "Wo, wo Xifan drinks soup." He was still vaguely uncomfortable. It feels so real.

Shi Yunjing touched Lili's head, as if he were rubbing a small animal, and the move was careless. The whole body of the cub was swaying, and it stumbled and shouted, "Big sister."

Only then did Shi Yunjing stop, "Okay, eldest sister, I won't touch it anymore." She picked up the lunch box she had just finished, took a few bites of it, and skewered the chicken drumstick with chopsticks, "Let's go." She jumped neatly off.

From the RV, you could see the figure gradually getting further away. Shi Yunjing ate while walking. After throwing the lunch box into the trash can, he sat in front of the monitor again and watched the captured footage alone.

After the screenwriter finished his meal, he invited others to chat about the script.

Sitting on the sofa, Xiaoli bit into pieces of the last candy in his mouth with some difficulty. After swallowing it, he picked up a small spoon and dug into the rice in the small bowl in front of him.

Shi Fuchuan sat on the other side, not in a hurry to eat, but took out a napkin and put it on the cub's clothes, "Try to see if your eldest sister's cooking is delicious."

Lili nodded her head and mixed the shredded chicken legs. I poured some soup into the soft and glutinous rice, dug in the rice for a while, and ate it for a while.

Shi Li suddenly asked, "Papa?"

Shi Fuchuan said "huh?"

The cub paused for a while and then said hesitantly, "Daddy, can you help Lili say thank you to the big sister?"

Shi Fuchuan smiled, "No."

Lili was stunned for a moment, suspecting that she heard wrongly.

Shi Fuchuan said, "Lili has to go and tell the eldest sister on her own that daddy won't help you."

After a while, he heard the cub utter three words, "Okay, okay."

"Lelechi.

" Are you done yet?"

"Eat! It was fed by Lili."

"Well, then we have to clean the eldest sister's bowl after eating."

"Okay!"

The cub's tone was full of energy again, and those small plates at the end were too small. They didn't wash the dishes, because there was a dishwasher installed in the RV.

Although the space in Shi Yunjing's RV is a little small, it is fully equipped, and compared to other RVs, hers is quite large.

She can endure hardship, but she is not a character who is willing to wrong herself unless necessary.

There is also a bathing place in the RV. In the afternoon, the cub, who had wiped his hands and feet yesterday, was taken to the bathroom by Shi Fuchuan to wash himself. He changed into clean clothes and was covered with the fragrance of the bath. Dewy scent.

The weather here is dry, so I apply body lotion all over.

The little Bichon couldn't help but prepare to lie down on Xiangxiang's cub, so Shi Fuchuanti picked her up and threw her in to wash her paws and wipe her body hair.

Finally, there was Shi Fuchuan. He also changed into clean clothes and put on black boots suitable for walking in the desert. After finishing his work, he went to pack up the tent he was staying in tonight.

The sweet-smelling cub lay on his little bed, hugging the little bichon, and fell asleep soon after.

The air conditioner was turned on in the RV, so it wasn't too hot. The cub covered with a small blanket slept comfortably. In the evening, he was woken up by Lele's "woof" sound.

The little Bichon got out of the cub's arms, stepped on the crib and circled around, biting the bag of dog food that had just been pulled out of Lili's coat.

Shili rubbed his eyes, not yet awake, and said drowsily, "Lele, what's the next meal?"

The little Bichon let out a "woo".

When Shi Fuchuan came up, he saw the cub sitting on the small bed, his black hair messy from sleep, blinking sleepily, and feeding the little Bichon.

"It's time for dinner."

"Okay, Papa, you're awake."

There was still a lot of soft rice and soup left at noon. I took it out from the refrigerator and added water to heat it up, then added the stewed potatoes and stewed potatoes in the evening lunch box. Take out all the boiled shrimps and put them into a small plate.

Shi Li ate and slept, and felt a little embarrassed. He asked in confusion, "Where has your eldest sister gone?"

Shi Fuchuan said, "Your eldest sister is working overtime. After eating outside, she continued to be busy."

Lili nodded, feeling that it was so hard for the eldest sister.

Shi Fuchuan sat with the cub in the car until eight or nine o'clock, and asked a little tiredly, "Are Lili sleepy?"

Shi Fuchuan could see that his father was very tired, so he said sensibly, "I'm sleepy, daddy."

" Sleepy, sleepy, Lili sleepy."

Shi Fuchuan responded, looked around, took out the tablet he brought, found a cartoon, and put it in the cub's hand, "Let's see if you're interested?"

In his lingering impression While the cubs were all watching "Garden Baby", Lili stared blankly at the tablet that said "Makabaka".

He glanced at his father with some embarrassment. After a while, he continued to read quietly.

Shi Fuchuan was processing the files. When he raised his head again, the cub had closed his eyes. After he gently pressed the pause button, he stood up and prepared to leave the RV. After turning off all other lights, he gave Shi Yunjing He left a night light on and closed the car door.

After hearing the sound of the car door closing, Lili, who pretended to be asleep, quietly opened her eyes and looked around. He hugged Lele, who had slept with him all afternoon and was not sleepy yet, and watched the tablet together.

I pulled up the app, clicked on a cartoon called "Baby Bus", and started watching it curiously.

He wanted his father to rest early. Slowly, the little Bichon also fell asleep. Lili also slowly closed her eyes amid the sound of cartoons. Half asleep and half awake, he heard the sound of the car door opening. The sound of stepping on the floor was soon followed by the sound of water running in the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Shi Yunjing walked out after taking a battle bath and saw the cub sitting up from the crib and rubbing his eyes.

"You haven't slept yet?" Shi Yunjing stretched, "I'm exhausted." She walked up to the cub and pinched his cheek, "Eldest sister can't sleep too."

In fact, she was woken up. When I was young, I blinked my sleepy black eyes in a daze.

Shi Yunjing was used to the scene where his brother rarely reacted when she spoke. He smiled and said, "Is this your first time to play in the desert?"

Shi Yunjing said "Huh" and nodded his head.

Shi Yunjing asked, "Sister, can I take you to play?"

The cub opened his black eyes wide.

Shi Yunjing opened the curtains and took a look outside. His curly hair was still moist from the shower, and he raised his eyebrows.

She said with some anticipation:

"The stars here are the most beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 87.3K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
175K 13.7K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...