Mr. Popular ✔

By jongindreams-

THIS BOOK IS PURELY FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES! DO NOT EXPECT A FEASIBLE PLOT. THANK YOU. Sasuke Uchiha is the most... More

Mr. Popular
Mr. Popular: Prologue
Mr. Popular: Chapter 1
Mr. Popular: Chapter 2
Mr. Popular: Chapter 3
Mr.Popular: Chapter 4
Mr. Popular: Chapter 5
Mr. Popular: Chapter 6
Mr. Popular: Chapter 7
Mr. Popular: Chapter 8
Mr. Popular: Chapter 9
Mr. Popular: Chapter 10
Mr. Popular: Chapter 11
Mr. Popular: Chapter 12
Mr. Popular: Chapter 13
Mr. Popular: Chapter 14
Mr. Popular: Chapter 15
Mr. Popular: Chapter 16
Mr. Popular: Chapter 17
Mr. Popular: Chapter 18
Mr. Popular: Chapter 19
Mr. Popular: Chapter 20
Mr. Popular: Chapter 21
Mr. Popular: Chapter 22
Mr. Popular: Chapter 23
Mr. Popular: Chapter 24
Mr. Popular: Chapter 25
Mr. Popular: Chapter 26
Mr. Popular: Chapter 27
Mr. Popular: Chapter 28
Mr. Popular: Chapter 29
Mr. Popular: Chapter 30
Upcoming Books
Involuntary Parents

Mr. Popular: Epilogue

9.3K 533 356
By jongindreams-

"So?" Sakura asked as she turned away from the mirror. "How do I look?"

Hinata smiled and Yuina gave her two thumbs up. "You look gorgeous!" Yuina squealed.

"You really think so?" She asked looking at herself once more in the mirror. She smoothed out her pink dress that clung to her body like a second skin.

"You clean up good Sakura," Ino commented from the door.

"How did you—?"

"Your mom let us in," Tenten said as she sat on Sakura's bed beside Hinata.

"Don't mind me," Temari said. "You look good Sakura."

Sakura grinned, "thanks everyone!"

"I hope you have fun," Yuina said.

Everyone turned to look at her, "it's Sasuke," Ino commented.

Everyone laugh at her comment, "true," said Temari.

"Guys. He's not that bad," Sakura pouted playfully.

"Right," Hinata said.

Yuina laughed, "Gaara wins, hands down."

"As much as I love my brother...I agree," Temari smiled.

"She has a point," Tenten muttered.

"Sakura! There's a handsome boy at the door who wants to see you!" Came from downstairs.

"That's him guys!" Sakura squealed. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before she rushed to the door.

"Ah...Sakura?" Asked Ino.

"Huh?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Asked Yuina holding up her pair of matching pink flats.

Sakura glanced down at bare feet and her eyes widened. "Ha..ha. Thanks," she said slipping them on.

"Good luck!" Tenten cheered.

"Have fun Sakura-chan," Hinata murmured.

"Will do," said the pink haired girl.

"So Hinata, is Neji always this overprotective?" She heard Tenten ask as she descended the stairs.

She rushed into the living room only to be met by a familiar blonde. "Hey Sakura-chan."

"Uh, Naruto? What are you...?" Where was Sasuke??

"I'm here to pick up Hinata. We're going to Ichiraku's," he grinned.

"Oh. Hinata!" She called.

"Uh...coming Sakura-chan."

As soon as the indigo haired girl descended the stairs, Naruto's eyes lit up. "Hina-Hime."

"N-Naruto-kun," she blushed. "You're here."

"Are you ready?" He asked a bit flustered.

"Yes."

"You guys are so cute," Tenten said with a sniffle from the top of the stairs.

Sakura giggled, "go on you two."

"Bye everyone."

"Bye guys!" Naruto yelled. "Bye Mrs. Haruno!"

"Bye..." She said entering once more. "He's an unusual fellow."

"That's Naruto for you," Ino said. Her phone rang just then, "Hello?" She asked, her eyes widened after a few seconds. "Now?...O-okay!"

She hung up and raced down the stairs. "Where's the gossip?" Asked Temari with a smirk.

Ino deadpanned, "that was Sai, he wants to me up with me. I have to go."

"Oh, well have—" before Sakura could finish the door closed, "—fun."

"Well then, where's Sasuke?" Her mother asked.

Sakura shrugged, he was 10 minutes late. "He'll be here," Tenten said.

"I know," Sakura smiled.

"At least we're here," Yuina said.

There was another knock on the door, "told you," Tenten smiled. Sakura grinned as she opened the door, but that smile soon fell as she saw just who was standing there.

"Neji?" Both Sakura and Tenten asked.

"Tenten, I went to your house and you weren't there. I was going crazy, why didn't you tell me—"

"Calm down Neji," she sighed. "What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie?"

Tenten smiled, "I'd love to!"

Neji smiled, "great."

After the couple left Sakura was feeling a bit heartbroken. Where was her Sasuke?

"Cheer up Sakura," Temari said.

"At least you guys are here," Sakura smiled weakly.

"Not for long," Yuina said looking at her phone. "Temari, Gaara and Shikamaru wants us to meet them at your house."

"What's in it for me?" Temari scoffed.
"You see Shikamaru knew you'd say that so he said it's a surprise."

In an instant the blonde was on her feet. "Gomen Sakura," she said.

"It's fine...you guys go."

"See you at school!" Yuina called on her way out.

Half an hour later her mom walked in looking all dressed up. "You're still here?"

Sakura sighed, "Yeah. Where are you going?"

"Your father and I are going out to lunch. Come on honey!"

"Coming dear," he said entering.

"You guys enjoy yourselves."

"Sure you'll be okay?" Her mom asked.

"I'm sure," she smiled.

"Okay, take care dear," her dad said before they left. Soon the pink haired girl was left with only her thoughts in an empty house.

Her throat burned from her unshed tears. How could he do this to her? She actually thought she meant something to him and that he actually liked her.

Guess she was dead wrong.

As she got up to go to her room there was a knock on the door. Deciding to ignore it, she continued to her room. But the knocking only grew louder, frustrated and angry she answered.

"Who is...?" She trailed off as she saw a tired Sasuke standing at her door. "Sasuke-kun."

"Sakura, I can explain. My car broke down half way here and I tried to fix it, but that only made it worse. I tried calling Itachi but he wasn't picking up. I knew Naruto was on a date so I didn't want to disturb the Dobe. So I ended up walking the rest of the way here..."

The story actually made Sakura smile. He hadn't stood her up! And he actually walked all the way to her house.

"Sorry Sakura, I know you're—"

Sakura cut him off with a hug, "I'm just glad you're here."

Sasuke felt a smile threaten to taint his lips, but the moment ended before it could.

"So what now?"

Sakura smiled, "let's just have an evening picnic, there's a park nearby."

"Inclusive of food made by you?" Sasuke panicked.

Sakura rolled her eyes, "no, Hinata made some stuff before she left."

Sasuke sighed with relief and nodded. "Let's go then."

~

A cool evening breeze picked up leaving Sakura's hair in wild disarray as she sat on the blanket across from Sasuke.

They had talked for hours, well of course Sakura did most of the talking. They ate and talked some more, it was peaceful, tranquil...romantic.

Sakura watched as children strove, playing in the lush green grass, whether with pet, parent or friend. She glanced at couples like herself and smiled. Life seemed perfect for a moment.

She lowered herself onto the grass and looked up at the swaying tree above. Rays of sunlight poked through openings between leaves, piercing the green earth below. Sakura smiled and took a deep breath, but her heart started racing when she felt another head beside hers.

"Sas—"

"Just enjoy the moment," he said closing his eyes. She smiled and closed her mouth. Lifting her hand, she ran her fingers through his hair as she watched his chest rise and fall with each breath.

He was perfect.

"Thanks," she murmured looking up at the tree.

"For?" He asked not opening his eyes.

"This date."

"I think you should thank Dobe, since this was his idea," he took a deep breath.

"But you didn't have to agree," she retorted.

"Hn."

"I was so excited that I almost forgot my shoes," Sakura blushed. To her surprise he laughed. "I'm serious," she said laughing along.

Sasuke opened his eyes just then and looked up, "I like that about you Sakura."

"What?" She asked confused.

"That's your not afraid to laugh at yourself," he said. Sakura scoffed, but he continued, "I like that you're a nerd through and through."

"Hey! I take offense!"

He smirked, "I like that you write and draw the craziest things in your books," Sakura was quiet as to let him continue. "I like that even though you're such a wallflower, you can still make people laugh and feel comfortable around you. I love that you talk a lot sometimes...I love the way you laugh and the way your eyes light up...those eyes. I love the way you look at me and it makes me get all warm inside..." Sakura sat up just then watching as Sasuke closed his eyes once more.

"I...love you Sakura."

Sakura couldn't believe her ears... Did he just say I love you?

Tears whelmed in her eyes as she looked at Sasuke. The guy she had fallen for time after time.

After a few moments of silence, Sasuke sat up and faced Sakura. "You're crying," he stated.

She hadn't noticed at all, Sasuke went to wipe away her spilt tears, but was caught by surprise as Sakura hugged him tightly.

"I love you too," she sobbed.

Sasuke hugged her back and inhaled her sweet scent, "good."

She pulled back and smiled, Sasuke wiped her tears and she bit her lip. He stared at her for a few moments, "what?" She asked.

"Promise me something."

"Go on."

"Don't try to get yourself killed by a car, or truck, or van or even a bicycle."

Sakura laughed at him, "okay, I promise."

And for the first time in what seemed like ages, the Uchiha smiled, "thank you."

Sakura's eyes widened at the smile, "You're smili—" that was all she got out before Sasuke pulled her in for a kiss. Deciding to let it go, Sakura kissed back with all the love she held for him. This was her Sasuke.

After a few more hours, the couple decided to leave. "What do you think your brother is doing anyway?" Sakura asked as they held hands and walked away from the spot they had set up their picnic. In Sasuke's other hand was the basket they'd used.

"Who knows? He's probably with another woman," he scoffed.

"You sound jealous Sasuke-kun," Sakura teased.

"As if. I have my own happiness right here," he said pulling her in for a hug.

She wiggled free however and started running, "that's if you can catch me!" She laughed.

Sasuke smirked and dropped the basket. "You'll be sorry Sakura Haruno." He said before chasing her.

She squealed as he began to catch up to her and as the pink haired girl ran, she couldn't help but think of just how much fun she was having. It truly was the perfect date.

"Gotcha!"

She shrieked as he lifted her off the ground. She placed her hands on his shoulders and smiled down at him. "Love me?"

Sasuke smirked and kissed her. "Always."

The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 67
During high school Natsu and Lucy weren't friends. They were more like enemies. Because of this they always yell, annoy, and drive each other crazy...
1.6K 60 7
I know ict ke upar ek community already h par soch ki mai bhi bana du. it a friendly community
6.6K 299 22
Modern/High school Au On a one night Sakura Haruno a young 17 year old teenager ended up having a night stand with a really handsome young 18 year ol...