Underworld: Ghost Rider (Sele...

بواسطة Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has r... المزيد

Introduction
Love Interests & Weapons
Prologue
Chapter 2: The Man Or Demon
Chapter 3: The Legend Of Baba Yaga
Chapter 4: The Vigilante
Chapter 5: Raze V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Save Amelia The Elder Vampire
Chapter 7: The Date Of Selene & (Y/N)
Chapter 8: Amelia Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 9: Darius's Death
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Vampire Councils
Chapter 11: Training Selene
Chapter 12: Selene Love (Y/N)
Chapter 13: Regis's Death
Chapter 14: The Traitor/Origin Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 15: Kill Kraven The Traitor/Viktor's Awaken
Chapter 16: Massacre At Lycan's Den
Chapter 17: Final Ghost Rider V.S Viktor
Chapter 18: Amelia's Mating
Chapter 19: Markus & William V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: Erica's Love
Chapter 21: Last Brother's Death
Chapter 22: Ending Epilogue
Chapter 23: Post Credit

Chapter 1: Train Subway Fight/Ghost Rider Appear

1.1K 36 5
بواسطة Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In History.

The Vampire-Lycan War (occasionally referred to as the Eternal War) is the name of the war that currently rages between vampires and werewolves.

After the end of the Vampire-Werewolf War and the capture of William Corvinus, the Lycan species evolved, beginning with Lucian. The Lycans were kept as slaves by the Vampires, favoured over Werewolves due to being more intelligent and docile. Under the Vampires, Lycans suffered captivity and poor treatment, and dreamed of freeing themselves. The war officially began in the early 15th century, when Lucian rebelled against the Vampire Elder Viktor, after being forced to watch the brutal execution of his pregnant lover, Viktor's own daughter, Sonja. Lucian vowed undying revenge on Viktor for the loss of Sonja and their unborn child. Lucian lead his brethren – whom Sonja had previously helped to escape – and a pack of surviving Werewolves to storm Castle Corvinus and destroyed almost the entire Budapest Coven, freeing the remaining slaves. Viktor swore revenge against Lucian and the Lycans for their defiance.

Viktor had the Vampire histories altered after this to omit the enslavement of the Lycans and any mention of his daughter, to make it seem as though the Lycans were to blame for starting the war and that their violence was unjust, whereas in reality, the Lycans were originally only retaliating against the brutality of their former masters.

This is just...beginning of the story.

The story of this new world where the vampires and lycans were rebirth out by themselves and claiming for their wars and territories for what right and wrong...but then something has come for them for what they were done...and they have no idea who are they messing with...but this man...or devil for whatever he really is...he wasn't normal for what the vampires and werewolves...but something different between the two supernatural creatures.

...

...

...

...

...

Now...let the game begin.

...

...

...

..

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Present.

London.

London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic 'Big Ben' clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.

As one of the world's major global cities, London exerts a strong influence on its arts, entertainment, fashion, commerce and finance, education, health care, media, science and technology, tourism, transport, and communications. Its GDP (€801.66 billion in 2017) makes it the largest urban economy in Europe, and it is one of the major financial centres in the world. With Europe's largest concentration of higher education institutions, it is home to some of the highest-ranked academic institutions in the world—Imperial College London in natural and applied sciences, the London School of Economics in social sciences, and the comprehensive University College London. London is the most visited city in Europe and has the busiest city airport system in the world. The London Underground is the oldest rapid transit system in the world.

There was a Budapest where the rest of those people were walking and they both were moving out to somewhere else in this world and make them both were walking slowly and they just begin to heading out right away. But then there was a figure who was on the rooftop's building where the bell was begin to ring out and this person was looks like a feminine and she was pale...also she isn't a human for what you seen...she had a black long hair and wearing black bodysuit latex and her leather black coat on...this feminine vampire name is...Selene.

Selene/The Death Dealer..

Selene was born to a Hungarian family sometime in the year 1383. Her father was a well-known architect who helped design a fortress for a Vampire general, Viktor. The fortress was a dungeon intended for the imprisonment of the Werewolf William Corvinus, who was condemned for his bloody and destructive behaviour. As a child, Selene had roamed the halls of the dungeon alongside her sister Cecilia and drew on its walls.

To keep the location of William's prison secret, Viktor killed Selene's entire family. However, he could not bring himself to kill Selene, because she reminded him of his deceased daughter, Sonja, who he had killed after she became impregnated by a Lycan. Instead, Viktor turned her into a Vampire. He lied to her, telling her a pack of Lycans had killed her family, ensuring that she would never betray the species as Sonja had. In retaliation, Selene became a Death Dealer and began to hunt and kill Lycans, intending to drive them into extinction. According to the Underworld: Evolution novelization, Selene was 19 years old when Viktor turned her.

When Selene was landing down on the ground and then she was begin to walking like a normal human but she won't show those innocent humans about herself really is...and whatever she just seen how humans are weak creatures...but they aren't like werewolves and vampires. Then she was begin to heading to the Subway train station right away and make her begin to moving up there right away before she had her own mission is...Killing the Lycanthropy for what they did to her parent and her kinds too.

Selene: "*This time...it will be not fail.*" She thought herself and she will be readying for guns to shoot out and make her was begin to moving up there right away.

(A/N: Imagine the scene...No Michael in this story.)

When there was a gun shootout and until the other people who were running out of the Train Subway by themselves causes they both were fear and scared of gunshots and make them both running away but until there was a sound of an engine bike was riding here right away and the bike was stopped and then the dark figure who was park his bike right there.

He was stepped out of the bike and make him land his foot down on the ground and then he begin to walking up there right away and walking downstairs by himself and make him was got there and he saw there were many bullets hitting all on the walls and leave the wall marks over there. Then the figure who was turn his head to look over there...he saw a woman who was breathing out and she got shot in the shoulder and she begged out.

???: "H-H-Help me! H-H-Help me..." She said and make the dark figure walk toward to her and then she was look at the savior who was looking down at her.

???: "W-W-What?" She tries to said and make him was kneel down on the ground and then the dark figure use his right hand glowing up in blue flames.

???1: "Shh...it is alright...." He said to her and make him was put his right hand on her shoulder and make her feeling burning up with the blue flames comes from the figure and the blue flames begin to healing her up right away. She was felt better and make her was breath little bit and calm for herself and make the dark figure who was got up from the ground and then he turn his head to look at where the gunshots out comes from.

???1: "Vengeance...has come for them." He said to himself and make him was opened his eyes out with flames up.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Selene.

When Selene was fighting at the group of creatures were tries to stopped her and they both wouldn't let her tries to get away from here and make her was begin to shooting her weapons at these creatures called...werewolves.

The Lycans.

Then she was keep shooting at these creatures with her pistols and begin to take them all out many while as she can and make her was keep shooting and killing these monsters for what they did to her own kind and her parent too. She would not forgive them for what they did...she will kill them...all of every last single one of these Lycans and make her was keep shooting more of them.

And one of the lycanthropy was tries to jumped up and he is about to attack at her but out of nowhere a gunshot shot the creature in the chest, and head with many bullets comes from the gun that kill the beast and take it down right away.

Selene: "W-What?" She ask herself in shock and other Lycanthropies too but one of them was tries to find out but got touch by a glove comes from the hand of the mysterious figure is here.

???: "Hey, dirtbag." He said to him and make the beast turn around and meet by the sucker punch from him...the hit was too strong that kill the werewolf with his head blow up like tomato pieces and send the beast to the ground where the lycans stood there.

When Lycans were turn their heads to look up and they saw...him...him...Yes, the only thing that they fear of...him...the Devil...the Vengeance....the Bounty Hunter.

We called him....The Ghost Rider...Spirit Of Vengeance.

Selene was surprise to see there was a man who was stood right there but her shock for what she see this man had no face...no fucking face but he had a skull with flames on his head and he wearing all black by himself was leather...and biker and she seen this man...or thing for whatever he is...he wasn't a human or vampire or werewolf.

Selene: "*W-What is that?*" She thought herself.

When Ghost Rider saw there were group of lycans and then a feminine vampire death dealer was stood right there and when the Rider was about to take his pistol gun out and aiming at the lycans and begin to shooting them all out.

Ghost Rider: "Lycans....you all extinct ago...but now your end is here."

Then Rider take his pistol gun out and begin to shooting at these Lycans in brutal ways and make Selene seen it and she saw many bullets coming for this way and make her was dodge out of the way and then she was saw the Rider was shooting at his weapon at the Lycans with his pistol gun. Those Lycans were getting many shots by Ghost Rider who was killing all of them and took many of these Lycans out and they got burning up with few bullets of hellfire and killing many of these Lycans.

Selene: "*H-H-He didn't run out of ammo with bullets?! W-W-What kind of gun that he was holding it?!?*" She thought herself and make her was turn to look at this Rider who was stood right there and shoot many things who were stood on his ways and he killing many of them who were tries to stopped him.

Ghost Rider: "Amateur." He said to himself and make him was stop firing round from the gun and then he was got his gun up with barrel with smokes and make him was chuckle little bit.

When Ghost Rider took these Lycans out by himself and then he was stepped over the bodies of these Lycans and they both were burning alive by Rider's bullets and then Ghost Rider was walking up there right away and make him turn his head to look on the right beside with him...he didn't seen her...he saw the female vampiress was leave right away by herself.

Ghost Rider: "...." He was looking at the mysterious female vampire who is disappeared right away and who was that woman...why did she just disappeared like that?

When Ghost Rider heard the roar comes from the beast who was behind at him and he turn to look and saw the werewolf was run toward to him and make him tries to jumped up and attack at him and then Ghost Rider kick the beast with his foot up hit at the beast and send the beast to the wall and knock him down on the ground. Then Ghost Rider was walking toward to the beast and he grab his leg and make him was slammed the werewolf to the walls and slam him down on the ground.

Then the Rider grasp the chain with Chaos Blades out with flames up right away.

Ghost Rider: "Where is...Lucian? Your leader, beast?" He asked him.

To Be Continued.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.8K 512 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
19.4K 418 35
I am not a king....I am not a god....I AM!!!!!! (Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance." What if Ash had a little brother who had the most supernatural power...
3K 54 26
Andy is a Government Assassin in the year 2018. She's lived through 2012 and now she works for the FBI. Her whole life she's kept to herself after ba...
94.9K 4.6K 14
***COMPLETE*** Selene the daughter of the Moon Goddess. Born with beauty and grace. Selene has brown hair and looks just like her mother, Hope. The...