HIS BALLERINA JIKOOK

By Payu_Rain20

One is cold. One is warm. One rarely smile. The other is like a sunshine. One is cold-hearted. One is softhea... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
FINALE
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 51

263 21 1
By Payu_Rain20

~A mistake can’t be changed but can only be corrected~

*JIMIN*

He danced and danced…enjoying the rhythm of the waves…loving the cool breeze…it was his space…his escape from the world.

The brutal world…

Jimin stopped dancing, he was breathless. He stared ahead of the waters, tears streaming down to his face.

He was clueless.

He was confuse.

Everything were getting really complicated, confusing and scary.

He miss his parents…his aunt…his family…and there is a probability that they all died because of him.

If only he didn’t witness that incident… if only he was the one who died that day and not his parents…if only…

But what can he do?

He can’t even remember the enemy’s face.

He don’t know who to trust or what to trust.

He is just…confused. And being this way scares the shit out of him.

He walked closer to the waters, going deeper into it. He stopped after a long walk into the water and stared up at the sky.

“You said if I want to communicate with you I should dance to the waves… I’ve been doing that all my life…but still, I've gotten no reply from you, eomma.” He said, sniffing. “I don’t know what to do. I want to remember that night so I can help Jungkook figure out this murderer but… but I’m scared.” He admitted. “I can’t even look out for the people anymore. I’m afraid of becoming king because it feels like I’m not worth it. I want to run, eomma. I want to run far away from here but it feels like each step I take will only lead me back here.” He paused, gulping. “Aunt took me to that amusement to abandon me…she hated me when I was a kid…she was jealous of you…I don’t know if I should still believe the love she showed me when she was still alive. I don’t know if she truly wanted the best for me. I don’t know if she truly…changed like she claimed. I don’t know anything…and it scares me.” He sniffed again, wiping the tears that had slipped off his eyes. “I want to help detective Namjoon and Jungkook…I want to capture this fucking psychopath and make them pay but how do I do that? I can’t remember anything. I’m like a sea with no fishes… Uncle Jackson was right… a prince can’t be crowned without his crown.” He looks down at the water, letting out a deep breath. “I’m that prince without a crown, eomma.” He said in a whisper, letting go of himself and drowning into the water.

He shut his eyes close going deeper into the bottom of the sea.

This was like a déjà vu. He remembered drowning himself in an ocean, just like this.

He remembered being taken care of by his aunt.

He have always wanted to kill himself.

He have always wanted to die and leave this scary world.

Maybe now was the perfect time to fulfil that desire…

right?

*I hope you can just smile for me.* He remember saying that word to Jungkook.

He hasn’t fulfilled that wish. So, was he really ready to die?

Does he intend to kill himself even without figuring out his parents/aunt’s killer or even Jungkook father’s killer? Does he want to die without seeing him smile?

Jimin snapped his eyes open, swimming back up to the surface of the water.

He exhaled deeply, coming out of the water and started coughing.

He can’t believe he just did that again _attempting to commit suicide_ His family will be so ashamed of him even Jungkook will be.

He breaths out, lying down on the sandy ground and staring up at the sky.

“Am stupid, right?” He asked. “Aunt… I know I should still be mad at you right now…but I need your help… what do you mean about going to the heart of the palace? I’m very confused…please… help me out. Please…”

_

_

_

*THIRD PERSON POV*

“What did you get?” Liam asked, as soon as Soo hopped into the car.

“Nothing.” She answered.

He furrowed his brows, confused. “What do you mean by nothing?”

“Listen, I’m pretty confused here. If Lisa isn’t the owner to the necklace then how come was she wearing it in the picture?”

“How am I suppose to know that? Maybe it’s Eva that killed Hwasa and not Lisa. Maybe she tried to make Lisa the suspect.” Liam suggested.

“But right after that incident…Lisa got another necklace…she had requested for a silver but they got only the gold one so she had no choice but to get it. Why do you think she did that?”

“Maybe she wanted to have that same necklace. Maybe she liked it and wanted one of her own.” He shrugged.

“We need to speak to Hyunjin.”

“What?”

She sighed. “There is something he must know if Eva is really the killer.”

“Why does it feel like you don’t think Eva was the one who killed Hwasa and the guard?” Liam asked, turning on the ignition.

“I think someone is framing her for it, Liam.” She replied after hesitating.

_

_

_

*NAMJOON*

“Why are you just telling me about this place, Jungkook?” Namjoon asked, feigning hurt.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, coming out of the car alongside Namjoon. “I didn’t know about this place either. Lily told me.”

“Wow. When did you and Lily become this close?” Namjoon teased, walking down the pathway to the doorstep of the house.

“Just shut up, man. Now is not the time to have fun or say shit, okay?”

“Can you be any less serious?”

“No. Until I find this fucking murderer and get assured that…” His voice trailed off.

“And get assured that he’s safe.” Namjoon said, completing Jungkook’s sentence.

“What?”

“Minnie. You are worried about him.” He said.

Jungkook shook his head in denial. “I’m not. And stop talking about stuff like that and let’s get back to the real deal here.” He said just as they arrived at the doorstep. “Do you think she’s still alive?

“There’s only one way to find out, man.” Namjoon responded, urging Jungkook to knock.

#Past.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

“Where are the kids, Ann?”

“I guess they are in their rooms, ma’am.” Ann answered.

“Have you called them out for dinner?”

“Not yet ma’am.”

“Why not? They should be the first person to be at the table before me and their father, is that clear?”

“Yes madam. I’m sorry for my carelessness.”

“You should be. Now go and call them.”

“Yes ma.” She bowed her head before rushing out to call the kids.

The husband turned to his wife, giving her a look she knows very well what it means. She rolled her eyes. “Stop giving me that look.”

“That woman is old enough to be your mother, you can’t keep talking to her that way.” He said.

“Well, I’m paying her or am I not?”

“That doesn’t still give you the right. Just admit to your mistakes.”

“Whatever.”

Minutes later Ann returned with the kids and ushered them to sit down.

One of the kid sat down beside their mother while the other day down beside their father.

“Serve the food.” The woman ordered Ann.

Ann dished out the food for the family then walked out afterwards.

“Thanks Ann!” One of the kid yelled at the top of her voice, smiling. She was the one sitting down beside the father.

“Why didn’t you thank Ann just like your sister did?” The husband asked his other daughter, glaring at her.

“I…are we suppose to thank her? I mean, she’s working for us, right?”

“You can’t say that! She’s…”

“Don’t even say that crap.” The wife cuts in. “Don’t even say she’s old enough to be your grandmother because that woman can never be my child’s grandmother.”

“We can’t say things like that in the present of the kids, Mina.”

“Don’t call me that. And why not? Are the kids not old enough to know their right as the boss?”

“MINA!” The man yelled, warningly.

“Dad?” The other child, sitting beside him called, staring at him with a sad look.

“Oh. Sweetie, I’m sorry about that. Don’t worry, mom and dad isn’t fighting, okay?”

*****

They could hear the screaming…the argument…the abusive words…the hatred from their parents voices.

“Shouldn’t we call the police?” The gentle one asked.

“And tell them what? That our mom and dad are fighting and that they should come over and arrest them?”

“No. But we can tell them something that will make them come over to stop this fight. It’s scaring me.” She said, crying.

“Can you stop being such a crybaby? We are twelve for Christ sake! And you shouldn’t be crying like this.”

“I’m scared.”

“Scared or what? Of mom and dad killing themselves? Seriously? Oh, please. They won’t kill each other….they are always like this. Quarrel and then sleep..the next morning they will act like nothing happened. What do they think of us? Stupid?”

“How are you okay with all this?”

“I’m not okay. I don’t just want to worry myself about it. And can you please stop crying!? I feel so ashamed to be called your twin sister right now.”

“You hate me, don’t you?”

She scoffed. “I don’t. I mean, how can I possibly hate myself? Hating you is the same thing as hating myself, twinnie.”

#Present.

*JUNGKOOK*

“Who are you?” An elderly woman asked, staring at them from head to toe.

“Hi. I’m Jungkook and this is Namjoon.” Jungkook said. “You must be Mrs Ann, right?”

“Um, yeah. How can I help you?”

“Can we at least come in?” Namjoon asked.

She hesitate for a while before shrugging, stepping away from the door. “Sure. But how can I be so sure that I’m safe?”

Namjoon laughed, taking out his detective card and waving it in front of Ann. “You are safe, Mrs Ann.”

She smiled. “Then I can trust you now.” She turned to Jungkook. “Why does it seem like I’ve seen you before? Um, have we met before?” She asked.

Jungkook shook his head. “Not until some minutes ago.”

“I guess. Please seat.” She offered. “What would you like to drink?”

“We are okay, ma.” Namjoon replied, sitting down beside Jungkook.

“Oh, alright.” She sat down opposite from them. “So tell me, what can I do for you both?”

“We are here to talk to you about Mrs Dohwa. Do you know her?”

She thought for a while. “I don’t think I can remember her.”

Jungkook brought out her photo and show it to Ann. She stared at it for a while… suddenly her eyes went wide.

“Dohwa. Oh my God. What happened to her? Is she okay? What about her sister? Don’t tell me they’ve finally killed each other, please.”

“No. At least not yet.” Namjoon said. “Seems like you remember her.”

“Of course. I can never forget Dohwa and her sister.” She said.

“Her sister. She really do have a sister.” Jungkook said in a whisper.

He can’t believe he doesn’t know anything about his mom sister.

Why did she keep it away from him?

Was her sister really that bad that she couldn’t even introduce him to her?

Here he was thinking he knows his mom when in reality he knows absolutely nothing about her!

She was like a mystery to him…

A stranger who so happens to be his mother.

what a life!

“Wait,” Ann said, staring at Jungkook now. “I think I recognize you now. Are you Sumi’s son or Dohwa’s?” She asked.

“Sumi must be Dohwa’s elder sister, right?” Namjoon asked.

“Yes. She’s just two minutes older than Sumi.”

“Oh, yeah. Wait, what?” Namjoon questioned in surprise.

“Two minutes?” Jungkook asked in surprise as well.

Ann nodded her head. “Yes. Sumi is Dohwa’s twin sister, actually. Identical twins, if I may say.”

_

_

_

*JIMIN*

Jimin was heading towards his car but mistakenly slipped and fell, hitting his head on the ground.

He groaned in pain, sitting upright.

Suddenly, he started seeing flashes… flashes of the past.

*Hi. I'm Jimin. What's your name?*

*Jungkook.*

*Can I be your friend, Jungkook?*

*Yes. I've always wanted a boy for friend. I only have female friends*

*Well, You're lucky then.*

Jimin scrunched up his face at this memory, rubbing his head to ease the pain on his head.

*Let's play hide and seek!*

*Let's do it!*

The scene look like something that just happened yesterday.

He could see the young Jimin running to hide himself from the little Jungkook.

He could see the little Jimin bending down to tie the shoe lace of his shoe, and…

#Past.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

“Don’t wander off, Jimin, okay?” Hwasa said to the young child.

“Okay aunt.”

Jimin ran towards a boy who was playing all by himself.

“Hey!” He smiled at him, warmingly.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“I’m Jimin, but you can also call me Ballerina. What is your name?”

“Jungkook.”

“Jungkook? What kind of name if that?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing. Who answers Ballerina as a name?”

“Obviously me.” He replied.

“Are you a fan of ballet?”

“I love ballet. What about you?”

He shook his head, making a face. “I hate it.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Because it’s boring.”

“Ballet is not boring!” He defended, frowning at him.

“Yeah, whatever.”

He grabbed his wrist and started pulling him along with him. “Let me show you something.”

“What?”

“My moves. I’m going to show you that ballet is not boring.”

He dragged him to a secluded area and made him seat.

He took off his shoes and started dancing… flowing with the rhythm of the wind.

Jungkook was just watching him closely.

He continued dancing to his heart content.

He did his final move by raising his hand up in the air and lifting himself off the ground, stretching out his legs then slowly came down in front of Jungkook, who was grinning.

“What do you think?”

“It’s… it’s beautiful.” He answered, still grinning.

He smiled. “Thank you.”

“It’s my birthday.” He told him out of nowhere.

“Oh, really. Happy birthday then. Hey, I’ve given you a present.”

He nods. “Yeah. And it’s the best present I’ve received so far. Thank you, Jimin.”

“Call me Minnie.”

“Minnie?”

“No one have ever called me that but I want you to be the first. Can I be your friend?”

He nodded his head almost immediately. “Yes. I’ve always wanted a boy for friend, I only have female friends.”

“Well, you are lucky then.”

“Will I ever be able to watch you dance again?”

“Of course. Don’t worry we will see each other again in the future.”

“What if we don’t?”

“We will. I’m sure of it. And besides I’m sure you will be able to recognize me when you see me dancing in the future.”

“What if I don’t.”

“Tsk. You are filled with negativity.” He laughed. “My dance moves will always captivate your heart and make you smile, Jungkook. I’m sure of it.”

“I love your positivity.”

“Well, thank you.” He grinned. “Let’s play hide and seek with the other kids.” He suggested.

“Let’s do it!”

They ran towards the other kids and joined them in playing hide and seek.

Jimin started running towards a closed place to hide himself from the other kids… the place was quiet.

He should have gone back to the open area but he found the place as a good hiding spot due to the quietness.

He was going to hide behind a tree when he noticed his loose shoe.

He stopped running and bent down to tie his shoe lace when he heard a loud gunshot.

He snapped his head to the direction and saw a man falling down to the ground while two women were staring at his lifeless body.

Jimin placed his hand over his mouth to stop himself from screaming.

“Minnie!” Jungkook yelled, running towards him and at the same time getting the attention of the two women.

They both snapped their heads to look at them.

One of them was looking at him in tears and sadness while the other one was glaring at him.

They look so alike….

#Present.

“The face… it’s the same thing.” Jimin gasped in surprise.

...

*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 259 16
PARK JIMIN: He is the love of my life. When I was lost, he became my Star. But I love night sky too. I want both but what will happen when he will k...
201K 7.8K 47
He's cold... He's harsh... He's intimidating... because of me. He turned into that cold-hearted CEO. I'm sorry, my love.
14.1K 418 24
Am I easy to forget? or... I'm just unworthy to remember? . . . . . . or worst . . . . . . . . A mistake you want to forget.. "Jungkook of all the pe...