Psychopath's Love | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

36

2.8K 184 54
By deddinosaur204

There will be a killing scene in this chapter so read it at your own risk:)

Lost, Jungkook feels lost. Lost in a deep forest, all he can see is darkness nothing else. The darkness which was slowly making his mind abortive to think anything properly. He felt like he was slowly drowning, not having any control on his body, not being able to save himself from drowning deep into the water. His eyes weakly stared at the little source of light which was slowly fading in.

When his eyes were shoot opened his vision was blurry, which leads him to blink his eyes several times to get a clear vision. The surrounding was not so familiar to him. The room felt like a big empty room, he couldn't figure out where it started and ended. The red light illumination helped him to see the endless room clearly.

Where was he? How did he get here?

He couldn't hear a little bit of sound from anywhere, it was pin dropped silence which was leading him to even hear his own heartbeats. As a few seconds passed he could realize his position, he was lying on a bed, head resting on a soft pillow, the mattress was way too soft for him. He could slowly discover the cold metal being wrapped around both of his wrist and ankle which made him anxious.

The slow heartbeats immediately becomes faster, pupils widening immediately as the boy panicked. He tried to move his body, even his fingers but he couldn't. He was frozen on his spot. He couldn't move any part of his body even an inch.

He felt like he was paralyzed. He couldn't even open his mouth or move his tongue to speak up.

Soon he could hear faint footsteps which was slowly becoming vivid, leading him to realize someone was coming towards him. As the footsteps becomes closer, Jungkook starts freaking out even more. The horror on his face was also visible for that person to spot.

Jungkook's throat dried up, he wanted to gulp his own saliva to wet it a bit but he couldn't. He felt like his soul was transferred into a statue who surely can't do any kind of internal process human bodies do.

Even though Jungkook was in a room he couldn't spot a ceiling. It felt like an endless place to him making him wonder if he actually was in a room.

His breath hitched the moment his gaze fall on the man standing infront of the bed, tears start collecting in the corner of his eyes as the person was quickly recognized by him. The person who is confirmed being a man by Jungkook, was wearing the same outfit as the last time. The significant black cap was on his head but the mask was missing.

Even though this time his face was revealed to Jungkook he couldn't see his face or any facial features. It felt like there was an indivisible wall right before his face which was helping him to hide his face. But still he could feel his piercing gaze on his body, that gaze which always disgusts him. Makes him feel like his whole body is nothing but disgusting.

He wanted to run away, far away from this weird place, from this man but he couldn't. It felt like there was an indivisible chain wrapped around his ankle, whenever he was trying to run away the man would drag him back to him. Telling him there's no option for him to running away.

Jungkook's lips start trembling from fear when he watched the man settling himself on the bed, eyes still glued to his body. And that's when he realized something else, he was just wearing a short nothing else. Being displayed to the man like this, it made Jungkook want to kill himself.

The collected tears finally were set free when Jungkook tightly closed his eyes, his frozen body still could feel the man's rough hand on it, caressing it softly as if he was in awe. Jungkook hated it, hated being touched by this man. He hated it the most.

The big hand of the man slowly trails up to the thigh, while giving it gentle caresses. Jungkook wanted to scream on his face, forbidding the man to touch his body without his permission but his own body wasn't listening to him.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes more tightly when he could feel the man slipping his hand into the short, leaving little squeezes on his inner thigh. He wanted to cry out loudly, scream on his face, leaving harsh punches on his face but he couldn't do anything.

Even though his eyes were closed he could feel that intense gaze, continuously reminding him that even though this body is his but he is not the real owner, the person who is in control and owns it was here now.

Tears keep streaming down as he could feel several hands caressing his body, making him feel disgusted. The silent room soon filled up with his whimpers as he was continuously mumbling in his sleep. The whole body was drenched in sweat.

"No, no, no, don't touch me! Don't touch me!" The boy shouts out as he shoots his eyes open, panting in order to catch his breath. Whole body trembling from fear and disgust.

Jungkook roams his puffy eyes around the room being anxious, trying to figure out where he was. Realizing he was in his professor's bedroom, a safe place he would consider as, he lets out a small sob. Hands which were continuously shaking reached to wipe the sweat from his face as he hurriedly chugged down a glass of water to wet his dried up throat.

It's the second time by now that he had a dream like this, even this time was worsee than before. Last time when he had a dream like this, nothing happened like what happened this time. He just discovered the man in this apartment and when he approached him he passed out. When he opened his eyes, he spotted Taehyung sleeping on a chair beside the bed. A book was peacefully resting on his lap, the glasses were still on his face.

Probably fall asleep while he was reading.

But this dream was so much worser than last time. Only if the boy knew one of these dreams wasn't an actual dream. Only if he knew.

Jungkook's eyes fall on the wall clock which was telling him it was 1 pm. He again slept for a long time. He couldn't understand why he was sleeping a lot these days. It's not like he has never been sick before, he was in more worse condition but he was never this much sleepy.

It feels like the boy was taking couple sleeping pills each day.

Somehow dragging him out of the room Jungkook soon discovered that the living room was empty, there wasn't any trace of the owner of the house. While a lot questions were occupying his mind, Jungkook's eyes fell on the door of the store room.

Thinking the elder man could be in this room Jungkook walked towards it and stopped when he was infront of the room, reaching his hand to grab the doorknob to twist it open. And just like last time it was locked.

Jungkook wouldn't lie it was kind of weird to lock a store room all the time. Does Taehyung have something special in this room that he always lock up this room? Only the man knows the correct answer behind it.

Turning his heel the boy soon settled himself on the couch, thinking about when the man will be at home. But soon his eyes fell on the black cap which was being placed on the desk of Taehyung's. Jungkook got goosebumps all over his body, it felt like a cold breeze brushed against his body making him pause on his track.

He would be an idiot not to realize who was the owner of this cap. His mind was thinking about all the negative possibilities. His mind wasn't even that positive to think maybe Taehyung wears it? It's not like in this whole world that man is the only one who wears this cap.

There must be thousands copies of this same cap.

But Jungkook couldn't think about it, he couldn't think anything positive. He was a joker to think the man won't find out where he is. He was wondering how he was not getting any messages from the man for almost two weeks.

How did this person barge into this apartment? Right now, he's also putting Taehyung in this trouble.

Wasting no time Jungkook quickly runs towards the desk and grabbed the cap with his cold hands. He can't be wrong in this. This is same cap, it's exactly that cap. Did that man forgot his cap here by mistake or it was Taehyung's?

So many questions were continuously occupying his mind but he couldn't find any correct answer of it. He was lost in his thoughts until a sound could be hear by him which was created because someone typed a wrong password to unlock the main door of the apartment.

Chills rush down his spin, if it is Taehyung then how can he forget the password of his own apartment? He stared at the door in horror as he takes some steps forward. Closing the distance between him and the locked door.

Looking through the door peephole, Jungkook's eyes fell on the side profile of a man who was wearing a mask and was probably talking to someone. The outfit was same as he saw last time.

His eyes widened in no time. At this point Jungkook couldn't understand what was happening. Was he hallucinating everything or it was just a dream? Or it is happening for real? He can't understand. The fear has took control over him.

The boy hurriedly run into the kitchen and desperately searched for a knife to protect himself as he quickly spot one. Grabbing the wooden part of the knife tightly Jungkook run into the bedroom, shutting it close. He doesn't have the key to lock it.

He stared at the door in horror, both hands which were trembling by now were holding the knife as tightly as possible as he could hear the main door was unlocked. His shaky breathes were getting louder to hear, he was sweating again.

Couple minutes passed by after someone entered the apartment and Jungkook was somehow hoping the person won't enter this room but to make all his wishes shattered into thousands pieces the door of the room was soon opened revealing a tall figure behind it.

Jungkook's habds tightened their grasp around the knife, whole body trembling from nothing but fear, fear of the animal like person in front of him. Thoes eyes which were glossy with tears somehow managed to create an eye contact with the other man's dark sharpened eyes.

No matter how much Jungkook gulp down his saliva his throat still finds a way to dry up. He watched the man shifting his gaze from his eyes to his hands which were tightly holding a small sized knife but it was enough sharp to cut off a finger.

Even though his face was hidden behind a black mask only a pair of eyes could be seen still Jungkook could understand there was a devilish smirk being plastered on his face. Thoes sharp eyes soon were filling up with excitement as he takes a step forward and in reflection of his action Jungkook steps back until his back was hit against the wall.

He watched the devil come closer to him and he couldn't do anything except holding the only protection of his life as tightly as possible. Jungkook couldn't even understand what just happened but he was now in air, as the big hand of the man had a tight grip around his throat, sliding him up on the wall making Jungkook look even taller than the man.

Jungkook's breath was stuck in his throat as his hand hurriedly went to try to remove the strong grip from his throat but in the end it couldn't do any difference because obviously the man infront of him was much stronger than him who didn't have a bit of trouble to hold him up in air with using only one of his hands.

Jungkook's legs become reckless, trying their best to search for a ground to stand on. He starts gasping for air while tears were continuously streaming down from his eyes.

"I-I ca-can't brea-breath!!" The boy says between his sharp breathes, his hands were tightly gripped the man's forearm, his mind couldn't even think of using the knife he was holding.

Jungkook could feel himself slowly losing the last bit of air he collected for himself, his bangs falling over his forehead were wet by sweat, his face was getting red. He couldn't even realize when the man snatched the knife from his weak grasp without any trouble.

He couldn't even realize when the man managed to stab the knife into his stomach, he couldn't realize how all of this happened. He starts caughing, blood was spitting out as the man was stabbing him like an animal. The tight yet weak grasp he had on the man's hand slowly losses.

Jungkook couldn't even count how many times the man has stabbed into him but he was very sure he was not going to stop anytime soon. His fresh blood was splattering on the man's hidden face, his clean outfit. Jungkook's lower body by now was covered by blood as it was dripping down from his feet which were recklessly kicking in air a few moments ago.

Jungkook couldn't feel his body anymore, the blood which was flowing down from his nose streams down to his chest, wetting the man's hand and the sweatshirt he was wearing which surely doesn't belong to him.

Is this how he's going to end his life? Being killed by this beast?  All the little hope he had of successfully escaping from this human like devil, all of them were shattered into million pieces. His vision was getting blurry, he could feel he is good to die now. By now those tears escaping from his eyes weren't because of the pain but because of dying like this, dying before even meeting his parents for the very last time.

Jungkook didn't want to die in this way. He never wanted to live a life full of fear of being found by a hunter. He never wanted to live a life trying hard to hide himself all the time. He never wanted to live in this way. He wanted to a bird, full of independence and freedom. Explore the world how he likes. But at the end, he found out the life he considered as his wasn't even his.

It belonged to someone else and now he has no option but to act like a puppet which was fully controlled by that person.

~Everyone rn😂

I see wut you are doing Khun Yai🌚🌚🌚🌚

WHAT DO THEY WANT ME TO DO?? KILL MYSELF??

*Ahem* DON'T ATTACK ME NOW VSBHSJSJNSNK

Anygays bay bay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 29.4K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
382K 27.9K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ β€’Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
107K 6.2K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...