๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... More

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_13โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_18โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
โƒChapter_24โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_26โƒ
โƒChapter_28โƒ
โƒChapter_29โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_27โƒ

1.3K 119 91
By YoGotme

➊➋/➊⓿/➋⓿➋➌

Enjoy reading. ❤

Sorry. 🦢

♡●○●○●○●○●○●○♡●○●○●○●○●○●○♡

Winter is approaching, the cold wind was blowing from the North and it made the trees rustle like living things, the sun raise which used to irritate people; now made them sign in an appreciation. The new woollen clothes were hugging their body, salvaging them from chilly wind. The leaves were leaving their home, spreading like a wide blanket on the road ; making chirping sound whenever someone walk over it.

It was beautiful.

For jungkook atleast. His gaze was roaming around like a curious kid who had never witnesses the winter. Their car came into halt due to red light, and his head moved away from the window to the other side , checking his husband as he wanted to know if the sight fascinates him too? But his curious pout turned into tight lipped seeing elder eyes sticking on his electronic device called ipad. His head moved away out of impulse when taehyung suddenly peer at him.

Why he always does that!!? I can't even look at him hmph!

Younger scoffed inside his head. He had to take cautious at the time whenever he stare his husband. because God knows how that man always got to know about his lingering eyes. And even if he knows younger is staring at him then why he always stare back ; making younger embarrassed.

He always caught me staring, " jungkook whined then pouted at his own thought. Gazing outside, but his pout turn into admiration when two unknown figure came into his vision.

A lady was pouting more like complaining about something to the man who was standing beside her, looking at her softly. The man pecked her lips, making her nonstop babbling stop . The difference on her cheek was more than visible, the already pink cheeks ; due to winter got red like tomatoes, she became shy. Then the man said something , pecking her forehead while holding her waist , he made her cross the road.

Jungkook smiled seeing the interaction, he really admire people who are in love. Must be best feeling. His eyes were soft but somewhere deep down he was jealous too, not much but maybe a little bit. He signed then smiled again watching the tree's when car starts to move again.

It was another normal day for him. it's been more than ten days since his college got re-open . Soon it's going to be one month of their marriage. Time really flies when childhood era ends. He still remember every long day of him being stuck on schools, studying, spending time with his papa and so on but now, it's seems he doesn't even remember how his whole day went. Him: going to college at 9am coming back after 1pm, lazing around with his papa then coming back at kim mansion during night 8pm.

The only time he remember clearly is from night. After coming at kim mansion. Spending time with his husband. More like him working and younger focusing on his own studies. But it's still nice.

He liked it.

Sitting with his husband in the balcony during chilly night's, under the blanket, with lots of snacks and blistering hot chocolate surrounded , with stars twinkling over them, and moon gazing at them tenderly with warm brightness, in a adoring mannerism.

Talking quietly in-between their work ; in whispers, faintly. Like they don't want to disturb the little plants on their balcony in the time of sleep.

It was younger who started talking like that and when elder asked him ; as to why he is whispering? Younger replied with a pout and frown on his forehead.

"Little leaves and mini flowers are sleeping, hush! "

Taehyung heart skipped a beat : that day.

It happened before too. But he experienced again that day.

The younger looked adorable ; in a very cute way. And elder ' the topper ' wasn't able to find the word to describe him.

If you ask younger ,his favorite event of the whole day. He'll definitely choose <their night talks>.

It was more like him babbling about his day and talking about few professor's . But the way elder give respond to his every gossip, makes him more excited.

So he shares every little detail of his day. Taehyung do too. But in a short way.

Their car came into halt in front of the college. Even though KTM cooperation is in opposite direction but taehyung prefer to drop younger first. So, when car stops he opened his door and came out . Walking to the opposite direction, he bend down a little to open the door for younger.

Once, jungkook refused him for opening the door and said that 'i can go, don't worry'. But when taehyung with his deep voice let out the three words, after that younger never stopped him.

"I want to".

Jungkook came out of the car and picked his side bag , glancing at his husband who was standing in front of him, he smiled.

"Bye, please eat at time", he said softly to which older nodded.

"Call me if something happen, Bye", as a reply he said.

For them, this is not new nowadays. This is how they bide goodbyes. After nodding at each other, younger went inside and elder stared at him until his vision can't point out the retreating figure.

-※-

- The long slender fingers of taehyung were hovering over the keypad of his computer, with a concentrated look he was deeply staring at the screen of device. His mind was foggy, deep in thoughts yet his eyes were covered with hesitancy. Hand's were still hanging over his keypad but he couldn't type.

The room was in silence but the clock's tik tok and the sound of A.C could be heard around his office. His coat was hanging around at the backrest of his huge chair, the waist coast hugging his body. Black framed glasses resting on tip of his nose 'helping him to not get into direct contact with screen'.

The sight of [younger looking at other couple with pure admiration] - made his fingers to move in a fast pace. After typing the thing he wants to know, his head moved toward the screen where the results could be shown if he push the enter button.

And he did. It didn't took more than seconds before the thousands of results were displayed in front of him. His eyes were moving to left and right, mind was reading the words written there.

He scrolls down when he didn't get satisfy with answers. It was when he came across a link, which indicates him that he will surely find every answers there. So without wasting any time he clicked it.

A sign left from his lips when he finally got his hands on the good result. Then his mind and hand worked it's own. He note down all the important advice, on the thick diary.

But before that, he wrote down the title on top of his page. -

How to be a better husband? -

-Actually Listen to Your Partner.

"I do"

-Learn How to Deal with Conflict in a Healthy Way.

-Avoid Resentment.

-Spend Quality Time Together.

"We only spend time at night "

-Schedule More Dates.

"Dates? I have never took him on a date, but how date works? "

His hand stops writting and a frown made it way on his forehead. There were many things he don't know about marriage. He don't know how to make him happy.

But he will find the solution. With a hard expression on his face he again look toward the answers.

-Share a friendship.

"We are best friends"

-Be respectful.

"I respect him"

-Be loyal.

"My loyalty is to him"

-Never lie.

"I hate liars"

-Keep intimacy alive.

"Oka-

His hand halts over the page when the words settled down inside his mind. The pen slipped from his hand. Eyes were staring at the word he just read down, hardly.

Intimacy.

He don't know how long he starred at the word, but after not finding any answer from his own, he again scrolled down.

"I don't want to make him uncomfortable"

That's the only reason he could find with himself. They are not in page where they could get intimate with each other. No.

-(◍•ᴗ•◍)-

Bae-soo was humming a song, while his hands were busy knotting around the bouquet he just made, with a soft yet exited smile he put it down on it's respective place. A satisfied sign came out of him when he saw that all the work is done now.

"Papa!!", he turned around when a loud voice of his chico echoes around his shop.

Yes, shop. Bae-soo no longer works as taehyung driver.

When taehyung saw his father insulting Mr. Jeon every single chance he get so he voiced it out to to bae-soo about it . He asked him to leave and do what actually he wanted to do. Even if he want to work in a company just the way he used to do in busan.

That time bae-soo didn't agreed. He was not ready to leave the chance of seeing his chico daily. If he left the job then he won't be seeing younger very frequently like he do now.

But when taehyung said, how would younger feel when he will hear nag-mil calling his papa a servent, ordering him around in front of everyone in a very rude tone? Because no child wants to see anyone insulting their parents. And if the parent is like bae-soo then it will be more hard for him to hear that.

That will definitely make his chico sad so he gave a second thought about his job . As he was so fond of flowers which probably be the reason why his chico is like him : in love with flowers.

So at last he thought to become a florist, he wanted to do something which he genuinely loves and it was something what he wanted to do from the starting of his career. At last he shared his decision of quitting his previous job with his chico. And jungkook supported it whole heartly. As bae-soo already had his shaving so he was able to find a good place which was not far away from his home and at the same time there were people roaming around 24/7 at that area which is good for him.

Taehyung offered the money to help but it was a big no from bae-soo. But when his chico told him that he will be the incharge of buying the essential things which a florist should have in his shop, bae-soo couldn't stop. It's not like he didn't tried.

He did with every way possible. Because it was his chico's saving's which he didn't wanted to go on a waste on him. But when jungkook left the jeon household in anger and didn't talked to his papa for one whole day that was enough of bae-soo.

He cried in front of younger and asked about the reason of his anger, so jungkook yelled at him 'how he never think of him as his real son, how he never loved him truly, how he was a burden for his papa the whole time '

Bae-soo was heart broken would be understandable. The man was close to loose his sanity. Taehyung was present there but he never interrupted yet he didn't left. He was just sitting silently whole time at the couch.

Bae-soo asked younger that how can he say something like that? His everything is his chico. He was, is and always be his little chico whom he wants to give every happiness in this world.

"Then what about me? " - that's what jungkook said.

If his papa wants to do everything for him, if he wants to make him happy and he was doing this from the starting, he was taking care of his little things from the day he was born... Then why can't he let his only son help him with his dream?

Why can't he use some money given by his chico whom he loves very much? Why he think's that it's a bad thing to take money / help from his own son? Why his papa thinks that this will make him burden?

It's it hypocrisy?

When parent's work hard just for to feed his children and send them to school then it's a responsibility, it's love? But then the same parents hesitate to take money from their own kid. Why?

Didn't their kids also wants to do the same their parents did?

Sooo. Yes after the emotional burt out of younger , bae-soo didn't stopped him.he accept evey penny his chico gave him.

The only thing bae-soo did was to buy the shop. And every little things inside the shop were bought buy his chico.

"It came out really well", jungkook said while admiring the place . Checking every flower-vase , bouquets with his twinkling eyes , fingers were brushing against the soft petal . He admired the place until he felt content and bae-soo didn't disturbed him a bit, he was looking at his Chico with a soft smile.

"Papa I am so happy , your shop is looking so beautiful ,soon many people will start to show up." he looked at bae-soo with happy smile.

"i hope so.... forget it , tell me did you eat? "bae -soo held his hand and pulled him toward the small couch behind the counter.

"Not yet" . "Why"?

"Maa packed lunch for both of us together so I thought to eat with you after college ", he opened his bag and pulled out the lunch box .

Bae-soo frowned "Why she still cook for me too? Didn't you tell her to stop cooking for me?"

"I already asked many times papa but she said it's not a problem for her to cook for one more person, so I didn't forced her ", jungkook shrugged and handed one pair of chopstick to bae-soo who signed after hearing his Chico. It started when younger college got re-opened and bae-soo left his job, since then mari always made lunch for three of them. Shooking his head a little bae-soo starts eating.

Younger smiled and took out his phone .
"Papa you eat I am coming ", bae-soo nodded , understanding the reason.

Jungkook walked toward the glass wall and dialled up the number of his husband.

In just two rings the call got answered.
"Hello", the deep voice of taehyung made his lips to stretch out in a small smile.

"Hii.. Have you eaten? " roaming his deo eyes over the people who were walking in front of him, he asked softly.

There is little pause before his husband voice came out from the device,"I was waiting for your call", the blunt reply made jungkook cheeks to burn a little yet he smiled at his husband's plain voice.

"I was just going to have my lunch with papa ", younger said while scratching the glass of the window.

"Okay, then I will have mine too ".

"hmm", jungkook hummed while smiling, the line went silent. No one said anything yet they didn't cut the call.

"Eh... When will you come back? "

"At my fixed time "

"ohh"

"Do you need something? " , jungkook smiled.

"No... I was just asking. "

"Okay, then eat your lunch", elder said with a pause.

"Yeah.. Bye, see you later " , younger waited for his husband to cut the call.

"Bye." replying elder waited for five seconds then hung up the call.

"Chico! Come fast or I am going to finish everything. " bae-soo said a little loudly when he saw his son looking at his cell phone while smiling sweetly.

"Coming!! Coming!! ", jungkook hoped toward his papa with fast steps and flopped down over the couch. After not even a minute passed when the whole shop resonate from younger's satisfied humme's Or yumm's.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Bye papa! ", younger waves his hand toward bae-soo who was standing at his doorsteps while waving back to his chico. They just dropped him on his house, now ready to go back kim mansion.

Taehyung again starts driving when he saw younger being satisfied bedding goodbye to his papa. A jazz music was playing in a slow volume.

"Can i open my window? " younger tittles his head to sideways while asking elder who without further delay opened it himself making younger smile.

A humm sound echoes around the car when jungkook starts vibing over the song while moving his head over every beat. Hairs were flowing making his forehead more visible. And the chilly breeze made his nose and cheeks red.

He was visibly shaking but the breeze was hitting so softly over his body making him relax and shut down his eyes and made head down position over the window.

Head resting over his arms, small smile present in his lips. Seeing this taehyung slowed down his car, now even a walking person can pass them.
Jungkook was aware but he didn't said anything, he was enjoying this moment way too much.

The route always take 15 to 20 minutes to reach mansion but today it took them 45 minutes to reach there. When they came out of the car as usual mari was waiting for them but her tensed figure made younger frown who immediately walked toward her.

"What happened maa? "mari was not even giving attention to her surrounding and when jungkook suddenly appears in front of her it made her flinch a little.

"oh!? o my you scared me", she heaved out a sign making younger smile Sheepishly. "err sorry".

"no no... It's okay", she smiled at him and glanced toward taehyung who took his stand beside younger.

"But what happened? You were looking tensed", again younger asked while his eyes were filled with worry.

"oh yes... Mr. Kim called bear to meet him at his office ", mari said frowing not knowing the reason.

Jungkook looked toward his husband who was standing without any expression.

"I will go then", saying this elder enter inside the mansion after making a eye contact with younger who was looking at him with his black shiny eyes.

"Go freshen up", mari smiled at younger when she saw his lingering eyes on his bear. Jungkook nodded then walked away.

When taehyung came in front of the big door of his father's office, he gave a powerful knock two times indicating his presence to which a come in echoes around.

"Sit here ", the smoky smell was lingering all over the room, nag-mil was sitting in his office chair, few cards were shattered around the table to which elder didn't even glanced around.

As expected he ignored nag-mil's order and choose to stay stand. He can clearly point out the jaw clench of his father.

"Why am I summoned here? " taehyung asked while staring into nag-mil's eyes.

"You already know the reason don't you?" raising his eyebrow nag-mil asked while taking a sip from his alcohol.

Older did not replied nor he showed any move, which made nag-mil to roll his eyes. "You and your little bitch have to come at so-yeon wedding, I wouldn't invited you if it was not for public reputation, so come at the wedding , show everyone how good of a brother you are then get lost, and yeah don't forget to invite jeon , although I don't want cheap people in my daughter's wedding but everything is fine as long as people keep talking good about me ain't it son? " nag-mil smirked and throws a wedding card over taehyung who was listening while fisting his hand. the word nag-mil used for younger was infuriating him.

"Who are you glaring at? Get lost!", Nag-mil stood up furiously from his chair, hands pushing the things which were near him i.e his alcohol glass and ashtray, eyes were challenging the person who was standing in front of him to looked down in fear but taehyung didn't moved moreover he bend down a little bit.

"Next time keep in your mind to use respect when you talks about my wife". His jaw moved while eyes were boring holes inside his father's one who was stunned, taehyung grabbed a card from table and walked away, without giving any attention to nag-mil who was shouting at him to stop and making a mess all over the table. He can also hear the shattering sound of his computer.

"The Fucker!!! I will show him who am I!! Ahhhh!!", he kicked his chair in frustration, hands were gripping his own hair in a fist. One can see the smoke coming out of his ears.

--

"What happened? " this was the first thing older heard when he stepped inside his room. A very worried looking jungkook 'who was still wearing the same dress, staring at him nervously, eyes wide, lips were getting bitten, fingers were rubbing each other ' came into his view.

"Don't be concerned", elder said took his steps towards him.

"uh.. yeah I was just um -

"It's alright", taehyung again said when he saw younger having problem to respond . He can understand younger's worry, he must have thought that his father was beating him , taehyung don't blame him to think like that. But he should know that this taehyung is strong enough to protect himself. Doesn't matter who is in front of him nobody can lay a finger on the taehyung who is he today.

"T-then why did he called you?" jungkook interrupted when he saw his husband staring at him without blinking.

Coming out of his thoughts, elder pulled his hand out in front of younger who frowned seeing the expensive looking wedding card.

"It's so-yeon wedding next week", jungkook widened his eyes.

"so-yeon nonna? but nobody talked about it, did you knew about it beforehand? " he stared at his husband who was attentively listening to him.

"Yes, they have fixed this year's ago", younger nodded, reading the card.

"Is this card for us? "he asked frowning.

"No. I will give this to Mr jeon "

"Ohh", jungkook nodded and placed it on the table. He turned around to his husband.

"Do i need to skip college for few days?"
His eyes were starring at older.

"No, the wedding is on Sunday and engagement is in two days which will be held at evening and we don't have to participate on any other things, your time won't get waste don't worry", jungkook widen his eyes.

"No... It's not about wasting time i can co-

"But i don't want you to waste your time on unnecessary things, your only focus should be your studies. " although taehyung always tries to keep his voice soft in front of younger but he can't really change himself so the voice came out a little strict which he regret immediately when he saw the little stretch on younger's lips which formed as a pout.

"Okie", jungkook let out a tiny voice while fiddling with his finger he made his way toward bathroom.

Taehyung finger vibrant while his eyes were stuck on younger who entered inside to wash up. His eyes flicked toward the tiny sound speaker which was kept on self.

He walked toward it, despite the possibility of him getting irritated by the music, still he turned it on. grabbing it he walked toward the washroom door and without thinking twice knocked on it.

He can hear the shower which got turned off immediately.

"y-yes? " the soft voice came out from the door.

Other side jungkook was standing naked under the shower but when he heard the knock, he don't know how but his hand grabbed the towel and wrapped it around himself, fisting it tightly ' as if older can see him.

The music sound was coming out from outside, so he kept his ear close to the door, that's when his husband answered.

"You forget the speaker inside the room." younger bite down his lip.

"I-it's okay.. Keep it there. " he thought taehyung would understand but well.

"But this is necessity for you, it's on your habit to play music while showering. So you should keep this. " jungkook frowned hearing the serious voice of his husband.

Is he idiot or what?

Jungkook didn't answered, his cheeks were crimson red, hearing no voice from inside taehyung again knocked on the door softly 'knowing well that younger is just behind it'.

"I will keep my eyes close ", while saying this his eyes were already closed.

"okie", biting his lip jungkook opened the hing of the door, he kept his body hitten behind the door and forwarded his left palm outside. Two seconds passed but no movement.

Curiously he moved his head a little to look. And when his eyes captured the scene of his husband standing while closing his eyes made him smile shyly.

He grabbed the speaker from oldser's hand but didn't closed his door. He looked down shyly and let a soft "thank you".Saying so he immediately shut down his door with a thud making older to snap his eyes open.

❁⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ✧༺♥༻✧ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ❁

I am not in my home so it's too difficult for me to write. My uncle is a professor so I am staying at his home for studies.

Anyways,

MY FAVORITE SEASON IS HERE❄.
Keep yourself warm , don't get sick.

About book- Physical romance is coming soon! ❤

Thank you for reading the chapter.💜

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 247 11
Where Kim Taehyung, a famous fashion designer has to dress up his ex boyfriend and multi millionaire Jeon Jungkook for a fashion show. A one-shot bo...
22.7K 2K 39
Previously named as- Snipers "The angel was the angel of death, harbinger of grief, sadness-" "But still the angel lost. Wanna know why?" "Cause in t...
28.6K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
834K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...