Anti-Hero(Jordan Li)

By goldierichgirl101

'Cam' Sangster a supe with the magic manipulation. She grew up in an orphanage because her parents abandoned... More

Introduction
Prologue
God U
Schedule Messes
Ick and Bick
The In Crowd
What A Night
Blow Out
Number 2
Fake Smiles and Bathroom Dresses
Emotional Wrecks
The Bomb
Relations
Blackout
Amnesia
Who Done It
Memories
The Third One
The Personalities
Shattered
Mind-Fuck
Sweet Betrayal
The Past Will Haunt You
A/N: New Book

Truth Or Lie

2K 70 0
By goldierichgirl101

Jesus this wardrobe is amazing. I'm loving the color block overalls. With this top it's so cute. And the shoes! I'm taken out of self obsssion by my new phone chiming. I check the notification and see they changed my schedule. I chuckle. "Oh my god! Holy fuckin shit!" I'm in crime fighting.

I hear a knock at my door. I open it whilst looking at my phone. "They changed it!" Marie says showing me her screen. "Mine too!" "We have to go if we'll be late." I grab my bag and see pulls me out the room.

I can't believe it were in his class with upperclassmen. "Is this it?" I ask. "Open the door and see." I slowly open the door to see inside and people look at us. "Yep this is it." I mutter feeling very self conscious. "Marie. Camryn." I put a smile on my face. "Sorry we're late." She apologizes. "I'm Dean Shetty. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please take seat." There are only two seats left one by Cate and the other by Jordan. Damn Marie took the one by Cate. So I sit next to Jordan. That won't be awkward.

"Ms Marie and Ms Moreau will be auditing the junior year classes. What you two and Andre did, well, it's obvious you belong here." I feel eyes burning into the side of my head and turn around and see Jordan side-eyeing me. I quickly avert my eyes. Yep totally not weird at all.

After class ends I walk out after Marie since our class is different now. "You didn't do shit," I jump when I hear Jordan's voice. "You ran." They state. I keep walking praying I won't have to check two bitches today. "I fought Luke to protect you and you're just taking all the credit." "I'm just taking what I can get." I state. "It ever occur to you why you're getting it and I'm not. Cause bigender doesn't play in Jacksonville." "I'm not exactly a favorite down there either." Referring to my bisexuality.

"So you're fine just fucking me over." I sigh. "This sucks. I get it. But fuck Jordan you rejected me in the first place remember?" They look off to the side turn back at me. "Oh, oh and then I and Marie almost got expelled covering for your coked-up ass!" I step closer to them and tilt my head up a little to look them in the eyes. "I don't owe you or anyone at this fucking school a goddamn thing. I wish everyone would just leave me the fuck alone." I say before turning around.

I feel a strong grip on my arm and look back seeing male Jordan. "Brink didn't care what I looked like as long as I was the best. I mean after Luke." Honestly holding out your own against Golden Boy like that they should be number 1. But people can be cruel and unfair.

"But now that they're both gone, I go back to not existing. So you're right you don't owe me shit but I'm askin anyway." "For what?" I ask. "You're getting interviewed by Hayley Miller right? Just tell her the truth about what I did that's all." "They gave me a play by play. If I don't do it right they fuck me up." I state. "You're live on camera 'whatever story you tell them they have to run with.' That's what Brink always said."  Don't do it. They left that girl to die. They almost got you expelled. They're sad. They're staring you in the eyes. Doooooont.

FUCK!

"I knew I should've went Emo. Stupid morals." I say rolling my eyes before I turn around and walk away.

Marie
I stayed after class to talk to Ms Shetty but then I hear voices outside the door. I walk towards it and peek out. "I could tell her. She's fucking selfish. She wouldn't even consider helping me with Luke. How am I supposed to know if she'd react the same or use his name as an opportunity if I tell her he's her brother. Cam doesn't need to know. At least not right now." My mouth drops at what Andre just said to Cate. "You need to tell her. That was his dying wish Andre. He's your best friend.  You don't have a right to keep that from her." She states. "I know but-" "no you need to tell her or me and Jordan will. We're not gonna keep lying to my roommate." I slip back in the doorway. "Holy shit." "Marie? Are you ready?" I look back at the door and then at the Ms Shetty. "Uh yeah. I am."

Cam

I walk into the arena. "Oh there she is!" I look and see a tall male. "Ms Sangster it's a pleasure to meet you." He says holding his hand out. "Oh thank you." "Let me be the first to say thank you so much for applying for the team. I know we will win against the upperclassmen with you leading us." I blink rapidly. "Wait what? I'm sorry. It just sounded like you're making me QB." I say with a chuckle. "Oh no I'm making you." I let out a sigh of relief. "You are." My eye wide. Then the whistle blows.  "Alright huddle up for practice guys." He calls out.

Everybody forms a circle. They all look at me. I have literally no idea what to do. "So what's the plan QB?" "Uhhh everybody go long?" I say in more of a question than an order. They nod and we break apart. "Holy fuck what'd I just do?" I ask myself.

We get into formation. The whistle blows and some tackle each other somebody throws the ball and I start to run to go catch it when I bump into someone. I fall and twist my ankle. "Are you alright?" The girl asks. I hold leg. "Uh huh." I lie. They help me up. "Hey we won!" The tall guy from earlier tells me. I look bs k and see someone on the team caught it. "You're amazing distracting them with a fake injury." He hits my back and I groan in pain. "Yep totally fake." I say as he walks away.

I sit at the vanity applying ice to ny healing ankle while me and Marie read our lines. "Hailey: it was just you and Andre. Me: just us. We know we had to stop Golden Boy before he killed more innocent...people." "Me: I'm just glad nobody was hurt in the process." I sigh heavily. "Jesus." I set the script down. "Actually Hailey. Me and Marie weren't involved it was all Andre and a brave student named Jordan Li. They're the real hero not us them." "Hey?" I look at her. "I need to talk to you after the interview." I nod. "Okay. Is everything all right?" "Uh...I'll tell you later." "Okay." I say with a smile.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick. I need to pee." I state. I get up and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. "You got this. You're great at lying. You're great at secrets. Okay that's not a good thing. Huge red flag actually. You got this. You deserve this more than anybody. But Jordan made a good point though.

"Holy fuck!"

Emo Cam
"Son of a bitch. Do you ever not worry?." I fix my hair and adjust my lipstick. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you don't fuck it up per usual." I tell them. "What?!" "I'm gonna tell her what we're supposed to. Me and you need this. I'm tired of beings the girl who killed an orphanage full of kids. I'm tired of looking like a monster. I'm tired of you calling yourself Crazy Cam when you're just fucking Cam." I place my hands on the counter. "I'm tired of us being  alone...all...the fucking...time. So call me selfish. But I'm doing this for us." Cam doesn't say anything. She knows I'm right. "Alright? You can come back when it's over." I state.

I walk out the bathroom and towards the studio again. "Camryn!" They all call out. "Here! Sorry I was using the bathroom." I say with a forced laugh. This feels so unnatural. Smiling.

They lead me over to the stage. I sit next to Marie. "Hello Moreau- I mean I'm back." She doesn't say anything she actually looks like she's in some trance. "Okay..." "Camryn. I'm Hailey Miller." She holds a hand out. I hesitantly take it. "Nice to meet you." I say smiling.

The camera starts rolling. "it was just you and Camryn?" She asks. I wait for Marie to answer. I look next to means she's still spacing. I tap her arm. "Sorry what was the question?" She asks. "I know this is a lot. Golden Boy the most powerful superhuman on campus. In a murderous frenzy. Charging. And it was just you and Camryn." I look at her for an answer and it looks like she's thinking. Please don't break. Do not break. "We knew we had to stop Goldenboy before he killed more innocent people. It was down to us." She states.

"I'm just glad nobody was hurt in the process." I say in a sincere tone. "Where did you two find that kind of courage?" "Our friendship was strong enough to keep in the fight." I state. "We're superhuman right? Were made of steel." She adds.

Cam
"I cannot believe that just happened?" I say smiling happily. We walk to our dorms. "Cam?" "I mean of course I feel bad about what happened with Jordan-" "Camryn!" I stop talking and look back at Marie. "We need to talk." "Okay. Fuck." I say laughing as I sit down on a bench. She sits next to me. "What's up?" I ask her. She sighs and looks conflicted. "You're gonna get mad but I have to tell you." "Tell me what? You're scaring me." I say with a small laugh.

She takes my hands. "You have a...a family." My mouth parts. "What? Really?" I say with a smile. "You found them!" I say happily. "Cam..." "there's more. What is it?" I ask curiously. She looks me in my eyes so I know she isn't lying. "It was Luke."

My eyes wide and I shake my head. "No...no.  No no no no no no." She pulls me into a hug. I break down sobbing. "No no no no!" I grip her shirt as sobs rack throughout my body.

This whole time he was my brother. Which makes his little brothers my...I let out a pained cry as the realization hits me. She holds me tighter. "NOOOO!" I wail. I inhale sharply and let out a scream as my nails dig their way through her shirt. She doesn't let go of me as all of the stress I've built over the last few days just explodes out of me. "Just let it go. Let all go." She tells me as she strokes my hair. "I'm here. I swear I'm here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
141K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
14.8K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad