seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face
chapter 43: outburst starburst
chapter 44: changing rooms
chapter 45: familiar faces

chapter 5: broken bones

1.1K 26 13
By avstroscomet

Vincent's pov:

We both immediately start sprinting up towards her room. We just got her back, we couldn't have lost her already. I would've never forgive myself..

We turn towards the right and rush towards her room. I kept on telling myself 'she's inside her room, you have nothing to worry about' I wanted to believe that statement so badly. The door was closed, hopefully she was still inside. No scratch that, she NEEDED to be inside. I needed her to be inside.

She's just a baby. She's my baby sister. She wasn't there for most of my life and it wasn't the same without her. I desperately needed her to be in this room. I twist the door knob instantly. I didn't expect my heart to drop so suddenly. My heart shattered into a million shards...

She wasn't there. SHE WASNT THERE. Time froze right then and there for me.

Adrien shoves me to the side and frantically looks around her room. He begins searching her bathroom and then her wardrobe. He then makes his way towards me with glossy eyes. I couldn't move, I was still. My heart was pounding louder than ever before. I can't believe she did this, I didn't know if this was mine or Xander's doing? I was still in shock and was about to call the guards when out of the corner of my eye I spot a foot.

A foot. A FOOT. HER FOOT. MY BABY'S FOOT.

I point my shaking finger towards the foot. As Adrien turned his head his emotions switched to hope. He ran over there like I've never seen him run like that before, me joining him too. We get to the balcony and my eyes are frozen in place. He whispers "Oh meu Deus." ( Oh my God ) I switch my gaze to the sight of Nat lying on the ground snuggled up with a blanket. She has bright red, puffy cheeks which are soaked up by her tears. Tears? Was she crying? Why was my baby crying?

She looked lifeless. My poor baby was out here in the cold by herself. Adrien caresses her soft cheeks and begins to slowly pick her up bridal style. She unconsciously snuggles into his chest. Oh how I wished I was him in that moment. He steps over to her bed and gently placed her down on the plush mattress. She looks so tired and exhausted. I was going to leave her room when Adrien pointed something out.

"What the fuck happened?" He gasps. My gaze shifts towards the massive bruise he pointed out on her shoulder.

"Who did this to her?" I ask coldly. Who the fuck hurt my baby? My little sister is badly bruised and she didn't say anything? Did mother do this? She wouldn't hurt a fly the last that I remember of her. Did the man she was speaking with do this to her? It was Seb right? I already sent my PI to go search Nat's history and I should have my answer in the next few days. If it was him I'll be the one with a knife shoved in his neck. He would never know what hit him.

Nobody messes with my family.

As I was processing my thoughts I heard a ring come from her desk. Me and Adrien's heads both turn to face the phone vibrating. We step closer to Nat's phone and read the caller ID. Who could be calling her at this hour? It was currently 21:00 and where she lived before was 01:00. Who would be calling her at 1am?

Seb was calling.

Me and Adrien both share a glance at each other. His jaw clenched while mine tightened. We both knew we shouldn't answer it but I couldn't resist. I needed to find out who the actual fuck was he? Why was he calling my baby sister? I hesitated at first but I knew I had to do what needed to be done. I picked up the call and put it to my ear. Adrien then signalled for me to put it on speaker phone. I gesture him to follow me outside her room and then I put the phone on speaker.

"TASH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? ITS BEEN ONE HOUR AND YOU HAVEN'T CALLED YET? FLYNN AND I ARE EXTREMELY WORRIED MATE. ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU JUST LEAVE SCHOOL WITHOUT TEXTING EITHER OF US AND NOW YOUR'E IN BRAZIL? IF YOUV'E BEEN TAKEN TELL US RIGHT NOW." Seb screamed through the screen all in one breath.

Me and Adrien were both in pure shock. Who did this guy think he was? Why did he speak to Nat like that? Who is this Flynn? What was his connection with Brazil? Taken by who? Who would want to take my baby? I pondered all these possible questions.

I was stunned. I reply calmly with "Who are you to Natasha?" I say with my heavy Brazilian accent. The phone goes quiet for a minute. Me and Adrien almost think he passed out when we hear "What the fuck have you done to her?" he questions. Adrien and I share a look of concern and then Adrien says "You mean why we are with our sister?" another minute of full silence until he finally murmurs "You're her brother huh?" he says in a displeased tone.

Now this pissed me the fuck off. Who did this guy think he is? He wasn't her biological brother that's for sure. "And you are?" I reply emphasising the are. This time he immediately replies with "I'm her real brother" him emphasising the real. Adrien had flames in his eyes, mine too. He was no where near to being her brother. Although I knew we weren't there for her and he was. She was our blood, not his. She was OUR sister. Not his.

He then asks "Where is she? I need to talk to her... alone" Adrien gives me a 'don't do it' look but I already felt like I have invaded enough of her privacy. I didn't want to invade more, I just wanted to gain her trust. I tell Adrien to head downstairs to be with the others. I knew he didn't want me to give the phone to her but I didn't want her to think we were going through her stuff. I quietly open her room door and walk up to her bed.

I begun to gently shake her until she woke up. She yawned and rubbed her red, puffy eyes and when she saw me she looked startled. I knew I was scary but not that scary. I give her the phone quickly, not wanting to intrude further. I murmur a small "goodnight" and exit her room I make my way downstairs to join the rest of my siblings in the living room.

Natasha's pov:

I feel something shaking me. Not something, someone.

I lazily open my eyes and are met with a pair of ocean coloured eyes. Vincent's eyes. I was startled at first and had multiple questions roaming through my head. Why was he here? Why is he in my room? Why am I in bed, I was in the balcony? Did he move me? Why is he so close to me? Why is he so worried? And most importantly, why did he have my phone in his hand?

I pondered all these questions in my head while he just stared at me. After sometime at our staring contest he just chucks my phone on my lap and leaves quickly. That's weird as fuck. I knew this family was weird but not that weird. I check my phone immediately after he left to find a miss call from Seb. I wondered why he had my phone in the first place. Did he even know my password? Such a creep.

I hesitate to call him back but I know that it's the right thing to do. I know I shouldn't leave them on delivered, especially after I promised to call him back. I hesitate at first but then my thumb glides over the call button.

He answers immediately.

"TASH?? IS THIS YOU?" He asks loudly into the mic. I let out a small smile while hearing a familiar voice. "The one and only." I say trying to hide my sniffles, key word trying. He instantly knows something is up and suddenly asks "Why are you crying Tash? Did they hurt you?"

I respond with "No, no nothing like that. It's a long story Seb. Where's Flynn?" I ask. He then replies with "He went to catch a plane to your location, he's going to be there in the afternoon. I wanted to come but someone needed to run the business while you were MIA, now, I need answers Tash."

I wanted to clear up the confusion so badly and this was my chance.

I explained everything since the moment I was in the principal's office till me in bed right now. I even included what Xander said. Seb full on wanted to strangle him. I had to persuade him not too, even though personally, I wanted to do it myself.

I spend the next hour or so chatting with Seb and opening up to him.

I never felt like this was before. I felt to vulnerable talking to him like this, like I was the weakling. He didn't treat me like a boss, he treated me like a best friend, my best friend. He was always there for me and still is. He listened to everything I had to say for the full hour. I can't believe it but he actually made me laugh at one of his dad jokes. He's such a goofball at times and really knows how to make me giggle.

I wished so badly that he was here. More like I needed him to be here. I was so lonely and not to mention that I was in a house full of random strange men that just so happen to share blood with me. I didn't even trust these pigs that much, who knows what they are capable of?

I shouldn't have put all the business work on him on such short notice. I did want to work, but Seb and Flynn forced me to take the week off, to which I hesitantly accepted.

We continued to chat and chat when finally Flynn joined the call.

I was almost going to doze off if I only heard Seb's voice one more time. I was so grateful that Flynn was here. He made the trio feel complete. He was on his family's private jet. When I said that they were rich, they were rich. I don't even know why he went to a public school. He definitely could afford a private tuition but I'm guessing that there wasn't one nearby.

Flynn asked the same boring, overprotective questions like 'Where were u? Why are you in Brazil, blah, blah, BLAH. We also started changing the topic to work related. Since I was already on our enemy's territory I had to take extra precautions. Who knows when they could strike? I then reminded myself that they probably don't even know I'm a women, a Donna.

HAHAHAHA WHAT LOSERS, they aren't even at my level.

I already knew that their Don was around 26 and that he was a man. I also know that they live In Rio too. This was actually the perfect time to spy on them, I might aswell since I have nothing better to do. Seb told me that he has ordered over a few hundred men to my city and that I would be able to meet them within this week.

This is actually pretty great.

I already had a few spies located in the area so I would be meeting up with them in a few days too, I could collect the intel face to face. Flynn said that he was already setting up a temporary warehouse until I leave Brazil. If I was aloud to leave the country. As much as I love doing illegal shit, I truly did need some aspect of my life to be legal, that does include having a proper guardian and a house to legally live in.

We were all chatting about work and by the time I know it, I'm already asleep. It was such a long day. Probably the longest day ever. I had been awake for the past 27 hours and was desperately sleep deprived. It was also around 3am for the boys too. I didn't want them to stay up so long for me. I told them to sleep earlier so hopefully they will listen to my advice. I lay in my new bed. Not to mention that the expensive bed is SUPER comfy. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud.

Little did I know what was in store for me tomorrow..

Author's pov:

Heyy! thank you all so much for the reads, it genuinely means the world to me!
Word count: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.8K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
835K 29.5K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
440K 10.6K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
3.1M 70.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...