Dance with the Swan: A Just D...

By N1GHTSW4N

You won the battle, but not the war. Oh, you so-called "coaches." How can a son disrespect his mother? But, t... More

Canned Heat
you should see me in a crown
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Never Be Like You
Treasure
Tainted Love

Swan Lake (Remix)

128 0 0
By N1GHTSW4N

Swan Lake (Remix) takes place not long afterwards, where Wanderlust transports himself, Brezziana, and Mihaly to Night Swan's domain to help rescue Sara. However, to their surprise, Sara has already been fully corrupted and they've fallen into a trap. Each of the group unsuccessfully tries to fight the evil Sara, only to be corrupted one by one. Before Mihaly is defeated, they use their power to send a distress signal to Jack Rose, alerting him to the danger his friends are in. However, Mihaly's effort is in vain, as they and their friends are all fully corrupted alongside Sara, becoming puppets under the control of Night Swan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.8K 38
Gilbert left Avonlea and Anne, but surely not forever? Here's how we think Gilbert Blythe will return! - A collection of one-shots about Gilbert's r...
189K 4.6K 27
It started just like every other day at Camp. Annabeth wakes up to get Percy for breakfast. She finds his cabin empty. Oh no, not again ~~~~~~~~~~~~...
30.8K 217 42
Formerly Halflander ~~~ Gregor, now 19 and still living in Virginia, has awaited the day that he would leave Virginia and go to New York to go visit...
21.2K 726 34
Random edits, grammatical errors, but please enjoy ▪️This is an older story which I wrote just for fun. I didn't care for my errors that I made. So t...