Revengence: 'Til death do us...

By Whois_Tink

this how it's supposed to be. More

R
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

19

563 29 4
By Whois_Tink

theshaderoom
First time spotting @nycmessiah and @sinceremaliah.hh out since the tattoo convention in Philadelphia. Roomies, is it just me or do they look unhappy 👀?

❤️2,345,438 likes       💭927 comments

zoieeee- Their home was literally vandalized weeks ago. I wouldn't be all smiles either.

vella_nihcole- Would you be happy coming back to no home and finding your things you worked hard for destroyed?

denim__- yeah y'all weird for even posting this.

view comments...

sinceremaliah.hh- we're good over here, wishing you the same😘.

You done being mad at me or you gone keep giving me the silent treatment? ," Messiah looked over at her.

I'm not mad at you. ," Sincere drank from her water bottle looking around the room.

Come on, let's go to the truck and talk. ," Messiah outstretched his hand letting her take holding leading them to their vehicle. He made sure she was inside before going around to the driver's side getting in.

You wanna go first or me? ," she nibbled at her lip nervously.

You first I wanna hear what you need to say. ," Messiah stared at her licking his lips.

I'm not even gone fake it I'm hurt that our house is damaged like they literally started the fire in the kitchen and it went all the way to our bedroom. Then you blaming me really hurt my feelings. ," Sincere twiddled with her finger tears dropping onto her hands with her lips pouted. She couldn't even look at him burying her face into her hands she trying to keep her tears in.

I'm sorry Phat. ," he pulled her over the center console into his lap rocking her like a baby with her face hidden in his chest.

I can't even blame you for blaming me though. If I never went snooping and did what I did none of this would probably be happening right now. ," she hicupped trying to calm herself down.

Look at me this my fault I started this you got involved because of me. I'm gone finish it I promise you and my kids ain't gone never have to live watching over your shoulder all the time. I apologize for even blaming you and handling you like that Sincere. I love you more than anything. ," wiping her tears he kissed her forehead then her lips twice.

I love you too Siah. Can we go back to our condo now? My social battery is low. ," she climbed back to the passenger seat.

Mhm after I get us some food then wen can do whatever you want. When Deuce coming back? He act like he moved in with his Gigi and Paw paw. ," said Messiah.

Tomorrow evening you know Kai over there so he always gonna be under his sister. Can you rub my feet tonight too? I'll massage your back I'm just so sleepy though. ," Sincere yawned covering her mouth.

Don't fall asleep yet baby where you trying to eat from? ," Messiah tapped her thigh glancing between her and the road.

Pasche's. ," she mumbled.

Messiah parked in front of the restaurant going inside he walked up to the counter to place his order.

Welcome to Pasche's, how can I help you? ," the cashier held a wide smile upon her face.

Lemme get jerk chicken, mac&cheese, with rice and peas. A curry chicken plate with spice rice, cabbage and carrots. I want Guava fruit punch for both drinks. ," ordered Messiah.

Will that be all for you? ," the cashier asked as she finish typing up everything.

Yeah. ," He nodded.

Your total is thirty eight dollars and fifty two cents. ," she recited.

Messiah swiped his car paying for everything he grab the buzzer from the counter walking back out to the truck.

You in here sleep? ," he climbed back into the driver's side.

Yeah I'm tired. ," yawned Sincere.

You pregnant? ," Messiah sized her giving her the side eye.

No. What made you ask that? ," she scrunched her brows together.

I'm not gone hold you yo' face looking chunky and you always sleepy. ," said Messiah licking his lips.

So you saying I'm getting fat? ," Sincere mean mugged at him.

Phat mama ain't nothing fat on you but yo' ass and that pu—

Okay! I'll take a few tests when we get back to our place. When the food ready? ," she asked.

In a couple minutes chill out you gone feed Da da baby soon. ," Messiah reached over rubbing her flat belly.

Not you talking 'bout Da da baby. ," chuckled Sincere placing her hand on top of his.

Do you want another baby? ," He looked at her.

Mhm Deuce about to be three less than a month. I still want four kids in all. ," She held up four fingers.

I thought we agreed on six. ," Messiah frowned at her.

Who!? Yeah you done lost yo' noggin if you think I'm giving you six kids plus Kai that's seven kids Messiah, hell no. ," she fussed just as the buzzer went off.

We gone finish talking when we get home. ," he got out the car.

You gone talk I'm going to sleep. ," she turned her head to the side closing her eyes.

Weeks later..

My brothers and I are opening up a rec center for the kids ages six through eighteen. If you want to sign yo kids up we gone be in front of BeyondInk from nine to eleven a.m. ," Messiah spoke to the live as he rolled up.

Sincere walked into the kitchen eating mango slices out of her container. She leaned against the counter staring at him,

where the kids? With they uncle. ," Messiah looked up at his wife who was burning a hole in his face from across the the counter.

The two stared at each other as she held a pout upon her face rolling her eyes at her husband. He licked his lips sending a smirk her way.

What? ," asked Sincere giving him all of her attention.

Why you poutin'? ," questioned Messiah.

Because.. you know why. Siah stop playing. ," she put her food down crossing her arms.

I'm taking you out in a little minute ma. ," He stated.

Messiah. ," she pointed to her mouth then at Messiah and lastly, she pointed to her lady part.

No. ," he shook his head.

She frowned her face up slightly throwing a tantrum. Her eyes watered as she walked over into Messiah's arms pressing her face into his chest. His phone was set up to where you can only see his wife's chest and up.

Aww you made her cry☹️. Why you crying Phat mama? ," He stopped what he was doing rubbing her back.

You been mean to me all day. ," sniffling Sincere feeling him rub her lower back.

I wasn't trying to be mean Baby I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. ," Messiah pecked the side of her head.

I'm going to lay down I don't wanna go anymore. ," mumbled Sincere attempting to move but he held onto her a bit tighter.

Messiah placed kisses from her chest, to her neck, and lips. Reaching up she held his face making him smile as she leaned in licking his teeth. He caught her tongue as they made out passionately.

Don't be nasty just because I got my niece and nephew today. Bro get back. ," chuckled Messiah as he read June's comments.

👀Well we see how Deuce got here. Come sign yo kids up to be apart of the rec center Wednesday starting at eight. ," said Messiah ending the live.

Come get in the shower with me it won't take us long to leave the house. ," She suggested tugging him to stand to his feet.

We can save some water too. ," Messiah followed her upstairs.

__________________

How you feeling? ," asked Messiah.

I'm feeling great the food's good. ," she rocked side to side with her eyes closed enjoying her food.

How yo store coming along mama? ," asked Messiah eating lamb chops.

It coming along good I should be open by the end of this month. Can you get me a to go plate I'm taking this home. ," she yawned.

Come on you look so tired. ," dropping money on the table with the bill Messiah grabbed her hand walking them out the restaurant. He stopped picking her up seeing that she barely could stay awake.

—Not even thirty minutes later they were pulling into the garage before getting out. Messiah helped her take her heels off and undress. He grabbed one of his shirts to put on her but she stopped him.

I don't want no clothes. Can you sleep naked too? I want some skin to skin contact. ," questioned Sincere letting Messiah put her bonnet onto her head.

Messiah stripped tossing his clothes in the hamper along with his wife's before climbing in bed beside her. He pulled her into him laying his head on her breast feeling her nails massage his scalp. Leaning up her kissed her lips repeatedly watching her slightly pouted.

Papa I'm tired. ," She whined.

I wanna love on you. ," Messiah mumbled.

You told me no earlier and I'm telling you no now. ," mumbled Sincere.

So you don't want no head? ," He asked.

Not right now but I'll appreciate waking up to some. I just wanna cuddle. ," she wrapped her arms around his neck holding him a bit tighter.

I love you Phat. ," he stuffed his face into her neck.

I love you too Siah. ," replied Sincere.

This chapter is just ehh🫤...

I know I've been gone for a long time y'all probably thought I forgot about y'all. It's just that I went through so much in the past two years that this year was super personal for me. Next year most definitely gone be MY YEAR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.7K 22
Sometimes forever isn't always.. Sequel to Ignited
212K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
48.4K 2K 28
"𝖨 π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 π—ƒπ—Žπ–½π—€π–Ύ 𝗆𝖾."