The Pantheon Academy - Pjo x...

By FoxInABoxWithALog

After Hekate takes notice of the brewing war in the Wizarding World she approaches the Olympians who then giv... More

How Things Work
The Founding: Chapter 1
Authors Note: 2
Royals and Dirty Old Hats: Chapter 3
School Anthem
Royals and Letters: Chapter 3
Authors Note

Royals: Chapter 2

41 1 0
By FoxInABoxWithALog

I jumped as Hermione burst into the room, on thr other bed Ron shot up aswell. Hermione looked excited and had a wide smile on her face.

"Harry, Ron. Come downstairs, we've been allowed to attend a order meeting!"

My interest now peaked I looked at Ron who seemed just as surprised. We then both scrambled to get off our beds and followed Hermione downstairs.

When we reached the stair Ginny came tumbling put of he'd and Hermione's room, she was also grinning. When she caught up with us she panted, "Is it true? Fred and George said something about it earlier but I thought they were pulling my leg!"

I shrugged, "I dunno, but wr might aswell check."

Ron furrowed, "Okay buy why are they letting us sit in on one?"

I agreed with Ron internally but hey, why look a prize horse in the mouth huh?

Hermione frowned at Ron's words1, "That's... a surprisingly good point."

Ron smiled at the compliment before his brain caught up with him, "Hey what do you mean 'Surprisingly!"

But Hermione had already brushed past him and into the kitchen. Ron was left staring at a empty spot on the floor where Hermione had been previously.

I gave him a pat on the back before I entered the kitchen aswell

>•<

The kitchen was packed full, there were people sitting and standing everywhere there was nearly no room left. Harry, Ron and Hermione looked to eachother then to Ginny and to thr almost full room.

Hermione pursed her lips, "Maybe we could just-"

She was interuppted by Mrs. Weasley who ushered them to 4 chairs near the front.

>•<

A few minutes later, as everyone settled down, Dumbledore started the meeting.

"I have gathered you all here because some information has come to my attention."

There was murmer of chatter as everyone tried to guess what the 'information' was. Was it about Voldemort? Or was it something completely unrelated?

Dumbledore cleared his throat to bring the tension back to him, "The ministry has brought it upon themselves to invite the children of some, foreign dignitaries, to attend Hogwarts for the year."

Dumbledore paused to let the information sink in before continuing, "I have convinced the minister to let them stay here for the next 3 weeks. So I gathered many of you here for a breifing of sorts. These people are powerful, and hold much sway here as they do in their home country. Having them as enemies would be dangerous, incredibly so."

Everyone watches as Dumbledore places four separate envelopes on the table, one that was yellow and black with a pegasus wax stamp, one that was purple and black with a eagle wax stamp, one that was green and black with a symbol of two swords slashing as its wax stamp, and one more that was black and grey with the symbol of a sceptre as its wax stamp.

"They are similarly sorted into houses, except their system seems to be more complicated. I shall start with their first 'house'," He gestured to the orange a bd black envelope, "Known as Sector 1 and lead by a man, or more accurately, centaur, deemed Lord Khiron."

There's a few eyebrow raises and confused looks at the idea of a centaur, being a teacher, much less head of house! But they keep their opinions to the reserves, instead watching as Dumbledore opened the first envelope.

Inside there are 5 separate pieces of paper. Dumbledore pucks up the first one which had a picture of a boy who looked to be around 16. He had black hair, a tan complexion and greenish eyes. He had a sharp jawline and had an eyebrow raised in the picture. Around his head was a crown of Silver laurels, accented by a deep sea-green.

Dumbledore reads from the paper, "Prince Perseus Jackson,16 years old, soon to be 17, 3rd son of Lord Garius Aglaotríaina Olympi, 6th in line for the Aglaotríaina Lady/Lordship."

He continues further down the paper, "Skilled swordsman, known to be the best in a hundred years, and talented with water magiks. Cousin to Prince Jason Grace, Prince Nico Di Angelo, Princess Hazel Levesque and Princess Thalia Grace, also known as the second hand women to Duchess Diana Olympi. Engaged to Lady Annabeth Pallas Chase."

There was a moment of shocked silence, he was 16, a Prince and engaged to a Lady? It was odd on its own, considering that he was only 16 but usually Prince's were married to Princesses.

Dumbledore placed the paper down and looked up at everyone, "There seems to be very limited information on all these people, so forgive me if it seems sparse."

He picks up a second paper, this one had a picture if a younger boy, raven hair and dark eyes graced his face aswell as high cheekbones and an olive complexion. Instead of laurels, a crown of thorns lay atop his head. He face was completely nuetral and was resembling a face you would make while staring down at a rodent. Needless to say he didnt seem the nicest.

"Prince Nicćolo Di Angelo, 15 years old, 1st Son of Lord Pluto Agesilaos Olympi, 1st in line for the Agesilaos Lady/Lordship, He may only be 15 years old but his father insisted he be placed in 6th Year, same with his sister, Princess Hazel Levesque, except he prefers her to be in 5th."

Dumbledore paused before continuing, "Prince Nicćolo Di Angelo is well-trained with a sword and is almost as good as Prince Perseus Jackson. He is also a known and skilled Necromancer as well as Umbrakenetic,"

There's a collective gasp from the adults, necromancy and umbrakenensis was extremely hard to learn, forget heavily restricted.

"He is cousins with Prince Perseus Jackson, Prince Jason Grace and Princess Thalia, aswell as siblings with Princsss Hazel Levesque. As well as this, he is often sent on Ambassadorital missions by his father and is a skilled diplomat and politician."

Again, the room goes quiet as they try process this, how could a 15 year old be trusted with such things? It was just not done!

Dumbledore heaved a sigh as he reached for the next paper. The boy on the picture looked short, he had pointy ears and an impish bone structure. His eyes were a bright brown and he had dark hair, not quite black but a mid-brown. He was grinning mischievously.

"Marquess Leo Valdez, 1st Son of Duke Haridian Khalkeús Olympi. 1st in line to the Khalkeús Lordship. 15 years old. The boy is a blacksmith and pyrokenetic. He is very skilled in machinery and has made many a invention for the family, including but not limited to a flying metal war-ship-"

Dumbledore cut off himself as he raised an eyebrow at the paper, as if he wasn't quite believing what was written there. Either way he continued, "Is close with Prince Jason Grace and Lady Piper McLean."

He reached for the next paper. There was a photo of a girl no older than 15. She had brown hair which was braided in two braids on the side of her head. She also had a feather in the left braid. He eyes were a deep brown and she had a silver septum piercing. Though she didnt have a crown she did have a necklace of what looked like diamond aswell as a rose gold circlet with designs of roses and peacocks.

"Lady Piper McLean, 1st Daughter of Duchess Viola Ourania Olympi, 3rd in line to the Ourania Lord/Ladyship, 15 years old. Lady Piper McLean is gifted with Siren Song, giving her a voice nearly impossible to resist. She's skilled with a dagger and is known for seeing small flashes of the near future, meaning she has some form of The Sight. She is currently romantically involved with an unaned student back at Pantheons."

Dumbledore looked down through his moon-shaped glasses, Siren Song...that could either be extremely helpful or extremely damaging.

He turned to the last paper of the envelope, it was also a women. The photo was of a girl with wavy blonde hair, currently done up in a intricate updo. Her eyes were a stormy gray and looked thoughtful. She was also slightly tan. Like Lady Piper McLean, she had a circlet on her head, silver with owl and olive designs.

"Lady Annabeth Chase, 1st Daughter of Duchess Olyvia Pallas Olympi, 1st in line for the Pallas Ladyship. 16 years old. Also very skilled with a knife, though also known to be formidable in hand to hand contact. Lady Annabeth Chase is Head Architect currently working unde her Mother to help redesign some familial estates. Intelligent and dangerous, while not having any supernatural powers beyond her magic, her plans and quick thinking is known to be one of the most defining of her character traits. She is currently engaged to Prince Perseus Aglaotríaina Jackson."

That had taken 15 minutes, and yet, they were no where near done. Dumbledore looked up at the surrounding room, "I'm afraid this may take long, if you wish to leave, simply do so, those who want to stay, stay."

He watched as atleast half the room left through the kitchen door. This made the room less crowded atleast.

He turned and reached for the purple and black envelope.

>•<

Sector 2 was more militarian in its teaching style, it was lead by a figure known as Lady Lupa, a werewolf.

There were 4 papers, 2 men and 2 women. He took one at random and read it out.

In this one, the boy, who looked around 16 years old, had a short military cut on his blonde hair, he wore glasses over his electic blue eyes, on his head was a crown of gold laurels, similar to the ones Prince Perseus Jackson wore.

"Prince Jason Grace, 6th son of King Zarian Aitnaios Olympi, 8th in line to the Aitnaios Lady/Lordship, 16 years old. Prince Jason Grace is a spears-man and prefers long range melee weapons. Has control over wind and lightning. He is intelligent and ranked high in Sector 2's military ladder. He spent a two years as 'Praetor' the equivalent of a Head Boy, starting age 13, with his female counterpart, Lady Ramirez-Arellano. It is unknown if he has any romantic commections."

Dumbledore reached for a second one and read aloud,

In this photo was a young girl who looked no older than 14. Her brown eyes glowed with a golden gleam. She had dark, chocolate coloured skin and long curly hair, a similar colour to her eyes. Atop her head was a crown of ivy which had gems intertwined in them. She was smiling in the photo.

"Princess Hazel Levesque, 1st Daughter of Lord Pluto Agesilaos Olympi, 2nd in line for the Agesilaos Lady/Lordship, 14 years old. Moved up to 5th Year per her father's request. Princess Hazel Levesque, much like her cousin Prince Jason Grace, prefers long-ranged melee weapons with the javelin being her weapon of choice. She has control over all minerals and gems in general, aswell as sharing her brothers gift for umbrakenesis. Princess Hazel Levesque is also a skilled illusionist with the Headmistress herself taking her on as a personal student. She is romantically involved with Marquess Frank Zhang."

By now nearly everyone was tired, the meeting had been going on for a while now and Dumbledore could tell he'd lost a majority of their interest. Still he reached for another paper.

>•<

It took 2 hours to finish all the envelopes, once he did, Dumbledore nodded to Mrs. Weasley and watched her empty the room. Once everyone left he couldn't help but let out a sigh, this year was certainly going to be interesting.

•○•

Harry yawned as they were shuffled out of the kitchen, sure it had been an interesting meeting but it had also been long. And that point was obvious as he watched the others around him. They obviously weren't ging to sleep at the moment, but point is everything took awhile.

He dropped onto his bed besides Ron. Hermione and Ginny were sitting opposite them on Ron's bed and the twins were sitting cross-legged on floor. Well Hermione was sitting, Ginny was full out laying on it.

"Soooo..." Hermione stretched it out, "That was interesting?"

Ginny looks up, "I guess the shape-shifters were cool."

Ron narrows his eyes, "The Chinese dude and green haired guy?"

"Girl." Hermione and Ginny correct almost instantly. Ginny sits up to face him, "Princess Alex is gender-fluid, I think that's what it's called anyway, point is call Alex her/she unless she explicitly tells you not to, if she doesn't tell you if it's right or wrong just ask her or something I don't know."

Ron frowns, "Why is it so complicated. I mean just pick one? He or she, it cant be that hard."

Fred, or George, or was it Fred? One of the twins rolls his eyes at Ron, "It's not that hard to understand," Twin Number 1 turns to Twin Number 2, "I'm pretty sure there was kid like that a few years ago?"

Twin 2 nods, "In our 3rd year, the guy was in his, 6th I think? Charlie Chapman was his name, preferred he/him but switched on daily basis."

Ron still doesn't budge, "Whatever. It just doesn't make sense."

Harry pats him on the back, "You'll get there eventually buddy."

He hears Ginny snort as Ron gives him an annoyed look. He couldn't help the smile that spreads onto his face.

Hermione then clears her throat, "So back to the Pantheons Students. They're gonna be here in what, 3 days? There's 15 of them and the only way we'll all fit is if they put 5 of them in the same room, and I doubt they'll like that."

Ginny raised an eyebrow, "I mean some of them are literally royalty sooo..."

Ron huffs, "I'm mot moving out of my own bloody room to make a bunch of stuck up snobs happy!".

Ginny rolls her eyes at him, "No one's asking you to move out of your room. Besides i doubt anyone would want to stay here after what you've done to it," She scrunched her nose in annoyance and mild disgust, "I worry for the state of your personal hygiene if this is what your room looks like."

Ron glares at his sister then at Harry when he snorts, "Well if its so disgusting why don't you go somewhere else huh!"

Ginny smiles at him, "Gladly," She turns to Hermione, "We should head to bed soon anyway, you all should aswell." Hermione nods and follows Ginny out the door but not before a quick good bye to him and Ron. The twins follow soon after.

>•<

They had 3 days to prepare for the arrival of their new guests, so naturally, Mrs. Weasley put them to work. She had them clean practically every inch of the house, even the areas that the Pantheon Students would have no business even being.

First day they were annoyed. By the second day they were exhausted. On the third they were just relieved.

>•<

Harry stared at himself in the mirror. Mrs. Weasley had insisted they be 'presentable' for the guests so she had shoved them into their best clothes and had them clean up themselves. Somehow, she'd gotten her hands on a bottle of Sleakeazy's, his grandfather's old hair-care brand.

He was happy to see that they did infact live up to the hype, his hair had never looked so good or felt so soft!

He took one more good look at himself in the mirror before he left the room and headed downstairs. They were probably arriving anytime now and he would be absolutely wrecked if he was late.

He walked into the entrance way to see Ginny and Hermione fixing their hair and chatting while Ron was in the corner getting harassed by Fred and George.

Taking pity on him, Harry went over and dragged him away from his brothers.

"Bloody hell mate! I thought I was done for!" Was Ron's version of a thank you. Harry just shrugged him off and went to wait in the entrance room.

>•<

Around five minutes later, they arrived.

He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, but a bunch of regular looking teenagers in muggle outfits? Yeah that want exactly at the top of his list.

He stared at them as they looked around, some looked unimpressed, others looked disgusted, most of them, however, looked bored.

He got up and addressed the boy standing infront of the crowd of 15 people,he was almost 100% sure he was Prince Perseus Jackson, he extended his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Harry Potter, er- I'll be showing you to your rooms?"

The Prince stared at him for a bit before taking his hand hesitantly, "Prince Perseus," he let go of Harry's hand rather quickly after, he looked as if he wanted to wipe it down, "Lead the way."

•○•

Percy smacked into his bed the moment the door closed behind them, he let out a groan, "Are we gonna have to act like that, all the time!?!??!" He rolled over to face the ceiling.

He was sharing the room with Jason, Leo, Magnus and Carter. That made them 5 people in total.

He heard Carter snort, "Did Hekate not brief you or something?"

Percy groaned again as he struggled to get up, he looked at Carter who was making his bed, which was stupid since he was going to sleep in it and ruin it anyway, "Yeah she did but like, do you really think I was listening," He sat up straight, "Like really listening?"

Carter turned to get a good look at him.
and made up his mind, "Yeah probably not."

Percy hold out his hand for a high five, "Now your getting it!"

Carter just looked at his hand and gave a deadpan, "No."

Percy pouted but stopped after Jason walked past and high-fived him, "Bro!"

"Bro!" Jason replied

"Bro?"

"Bro!" Jason pumped his fist in the air, "Bro, bro!"

Percy jumped up and went to hug him, "Bro."

Jason hugged him back, "Bro."

Meanwhile Magnus and Carter were just staring at them, exasperated, Leo wa grinning ear to ear.

Magnus shook his head, "Annabeth is dating an idiot."

Carter nodded, "So is Valdez." He turned to Magnus, "I pity them both."

Leon walks up to the two, still grinning like mad, "We should tell Annabeth that Jason and Percy are having an affair, you think it would work?"

Carter stared at them again, they were still hugging and repeating the word 'Bro', "The thing is, it's believable."

Carter turn to Leo and Magnus with a raised eyebrow, "And I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing."

"Wait, no, that may of made you upset, I take it back." Carter said as an afterthought

Leo snorts and goes back toying with whatever it was that was in his hand and Magnus shrugged and went back to unpacking his things.

And Percy and Jason were still hugging.

•○•

Meanwhile with the girls....

Annabeth dropped her things by the bed next to the only desk in the room. Annabeth was sharing the room with 4 other girls. Reyna, Mallory Keen, Hazel and Piper.

Reyna was currently unpacking her things in the corner and Piper, who wasn't bothering with her suitcase, was talking to Hazel as she unpacked. They'd chosen to have beds right besides eachother specifically because of that.

Mallory looked to be sharpening two knives. Annabeth made a mental note, not, to make sudden moves around the girl, specially if she slept with those. To be fair Annbeth herself slept with atleast one weapon, but that was out of habit if anything. She didn't know the Irish girl very well and was wary, even if she was Magnus' friend.

She turned her focus back to her own stuff. She carefully brought out her sketching utilities, then her sketch pad and placed them on the desk. She'd been working on a new design for a while now, but it just didn't feel right. She sighed and put her bag on her bed before turning her focus back on the sketch.

She had to have sat there for awhile, drawing and erasing, then drawing and erasing more. You get the gist. As she was struggling, Mallory cam up to her,

"Your an architect?"

When she says that she almost fell off her seat, she meant that, "Oh! Sorry er- you scared me."

Mallory stared at her and raised an eyebrow, "That doesn't answer the question."

She blinked, "Oh. Oh, yeah, yeah I am. I'm working on this design and I just can't get it right-"

Mallory hummed as she continued to stare at the drawing, she then gestured to one of the side buildings, "That would look great with a domed roof. And maybe a terrace."

She then left the room.

Annabeth stared at her back as she left, dumbfounded, then out of curiosity, she added a domed roof to the sketch, then the terrace. That was the missing piece.

Annabeth stared at the door that Mallory exited from, she then allowed a small smile to grace her face, she supposed she wasn't all that bad.

Just as Annabth was about to add more detail to the drawing, she paused and narrowed her eyes. Something was wrong. She could feel it. She sat like that for a couple seconds before going back to sketch, but just as her pencil hit the paper, a large crash was heard from the kitchen.

Shit

•○•

Sadie ducked as the owl came shooting at them. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. They hadn't even been here a day and they'd attracted strange owls that seemed to- hold on, are they carrying fucking letters? What the fuc-

BANG

Sadie whipped her head around to see Nico run into a shelve in an attempt to get away, on said shelve was a bunch of metal pans which were currently succumbing to the pull of gravity. They fell. Ontop of Nico.

She winced as he hit the ground.

Sadie then attempted to head toward him, poor dude was already so malnourished. This definitely wouldn't help his recovery.

So of course she would go to help out her friend in his time of need. That's just how nice she was.

...

Oh and Solace would probably snap her neck if she let Nico die, or get hurt, at all, as in a paper cut would be all motivation he'd need to commit murder.

Get yourself a man like Will Solace.

Or woman.

Or immortal being, who you had a not so small crush on, fused with your mortal crush.

Or just a regular human, that works aswell.

Where was she? Oh yeah, Nico.

Wait...NICO

"HOLY SHIT!"

That was Alex's voice. Sadie turned around again only to be met with an owl flying into. her. mouth.

She screamed.

Loudly.

She was sure that somewhere in the distance Nico had gotten up and Alex was shouting at her to shut up, but she didn't care. The owl was in her mouth.

She kept screaming.

In the corner of her vision she saw a couple people approaching the kitchen. She couldn't make out their faces. Probably because there was a live animal in her fucking mouth.

She almost stopped shouting when she saw Carter in the doorway staring at the mess of a scene unfolding infront of him. Of course there were tons of other people there but Sadie wasn't really paying attention. She was a bit too busy with the animal IN HER MOU- oh wait the owl had gone. She paused for second, wondering if she should calm down now. Then she remebered that AN OWL HAD BEEN IN HER MOUTH.

She started panicking again.

By now the kitchen was in chaos and Sadie was running around screaming her head off.

She briefly heard someone come up behind her before.

BONK

Everything went black and she fell to the floor.

•○•

Mallory stared at the female Kane. Then the metal pan in Alex's hand, then to Di Angelo, then back to Kane and the pan, and finally to the destroyed kitchen and- were those owls? The hell was going on here.

"Er- I mean atleast she shut up?" Di Angelo said, his eyes were on the pan in Alex's hand. Both of them had obviously not noticed the crowd, or the racket they'd stirred up. They'd also not noticed her.

"Yeah that was point." Alex paused, "We should probably get your doctor-boyfriend on this trip-"

Mallory cleared her throat and both Alex and Di Angelo snapped their necks towards her.

They traded a look she couldn't decipher and then Di Angelo stood up calm form his place on the floor and straightened out his clothes. Neither of them looked nervous, nor guilty.

Alex put away the pan and then looked her dead in the eyes "...Iwouldliketoformallyrequestatrainedhealertoaccompanyusonthistrip."

Alex took a deep breath and slowed down, "Specifically, Solace-"

He turned to Di Angelo for confirmation on the name and the small boy nodded. Alex confirmed, "Solace. William Solace. I'd like to request Willi-"

"I get it." Mallory said, a sliver of irritation making it into her expression, "What did you guys do?"

Alex attempted to put on an innocent expression, it most definitely didn't suit him, "Oh us? We were just-"

"Oh my." Came the voice of Mrs. Weasley as she finally got to the front of the people outside the kitchen. She looked horrified.

Alex's 'innocent' act fell, he burst out, "Fucking hell! Can you people let me talk!"

He then stopped what he was saying when he noticed who had talked, "Ah. Er- hello Mrs. Weasley..."

"Oh. Hello Mrs. Weasley...Annabeth-" Di Angelo said meekly, eyes widening when he noticed the blonde, "What a coincidence seeing you here..."

Their case wasn't helped when Kane, just now awaking from her forced slumber, mumbled, "Owls...stupid animals...feathers, feathers in my mouth...fucking owl feet...where are the matches...burn...burn the owls..."

Those two were fucked.

•○•

Ron stared at the Royals. They were just sat down at the dinner table as if the thing between Prince Di Angelo, Princess Fierro and Madam Kane hadn't happened. Like everyone didn't walk in on Princess Fierro holding a metal pan over Madam Kanes head and that the kitchen wasn't practically destroyed when they found them.

They hadn't even got the full story, Lady Chase and Princess Keen only gave them the shortened version.

What was even weirder is the fact that Madam Kane, Prince Di angelo and Princess Alex were all sitting together and chatting like nothing happened.

Those Royals are weird.

•○•

Those Royals are awsome!

Fred was expecting some goody-goody, stuck up snobs. Not a bunch of chaotic, stuck up snobs!

It wasn't even their first night here and they had already caused so much mayhem.

Prince's Di Angelo and Fierro, aswell as Madam Kane had practically destroyed the kitchen and then sat down for dinner like nothing happened!

And then, and then, Prince Fierro had been holding up a metal pan and hit Madam Kane with it! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? And they're still friends! Fierro knocked Kane out and they're STILL FRIENDS.

What's more, no one bat an eye! Like this was regular, and all Fierro said after hitting Kane was for a healer to join them at Hogwarts. The guy didn't even apologise and got off with a slap on the wrist. Kane wasn't even upset, just mildly annoyed.

These Royals are absolutely insane.

•○•

'Dear Prince Nicćolo Di Angelo

I hope this letter finds you well...'
---
A/N:

This is legitimately the longest using I've ever wrote I'm not even kidding. Thr inky reason it's tjid long is because I couldn't find anywhere to split it 😭 otherwise this chapter could literally be 3 others. I also toyed with the idea of continuing this chappy to include the Higwarts eltyer but that probably add around 1000 moree words to this so that's a no go.

Word Count: 4726

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 154 56
At first glance, Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon, the Hero of Olympus, survivor of Tartarus, the defeater of Monsters; but deep within his roots...
2.8K 207 19
DISCONTINUED, UNFINISHED Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Two polar opposites. She is a figure skater who practices with her brothers. He is the cap...
62K 887 31
Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Nico, and Will are going to Hogwarts to protect the wizards from the new rising enemies. Will they be able to keep their...
8.5K 182 15
Hi! This is a crossover of Harry Potter and The Heroes of Olympus. THis happends after the war with Gaea and Voldy. Hecate ask The seven, Will, Nico...