You got me hooked✔️

Por inheritedVibes

"Happy new year" - Just a text right? Well, this one text upside down the life of our Kiara Sharma, whose mi... Más

Character aesthetics
Happy new year
Let's play a game
Fine to awesome?
Honest fcukboy
Average try
If you need a shoulder
Imported parcel
Size of the nose
better when begging
Honey for breakfast
Playing Chaffeaur
Forgettable Handsome
Sweeter Syrup
Pretentious little acts
Preety Seductress
Dinner
NEED not WANT
Rebellious Doll
Unwanted Feelings
Not a "good fuck"
Nothing like her
Golgappe
Realisation
DRAMATIC sharma
Bollywoodyy
Yes baby this!
Sweet sour spicy
Epilogue
New Novella!

Vilayti Majnu

6K 476 36
Por inheritedVibes

"This is exactly your problem, Kiara!" He was screaming at top of his lungs and I was just a minute away of losing my patience.

"Stop shouting at me." I glared at him but his eyes grew dense and dark.

"I am the fool, who is trying in this relationship while you are just existing with no purpose." His words were piercing my ears now.

"Don't try then let's breakup." Here we go, his demeanor flipped 180 degrees, his eyes got soft and his face drained of any expression.

"I love you Kiara! How can you say this to me?" Okay, now it is irritating me.

"Stop lying, I don't know by repeating this one sentence again and again whom do you try to convince? Me or your own self?" I am losing my patience, I am losing my patience pretty soon.

"You mean, I don't love you?" In a second he yanked me against his chest while grabbing my arms.

"Leave me, you are hurting me!" His grip was strong and I am sure there is gonna be his fingers imprinted on my skin. I tried to fidget out of his hold but he was bulky and strong enough to keep me at my place.

"I said leave me Asshole!" I kicked him in the nuts making him curl in pain as I freed myself from his grip.

"Don't you fucking dare to ever! I said ever come close to me! I am gonna chop your dick and feed to my dog. We are over Amay!" I walked pass him, rubbing my arms. My skin burnt at the place he touched, such a poor excuse of existence are these men.

I didn't expect or want but my eyes brimed of tears and it hurts. I didn't love him, but he had no right to treat me like this. No one has any right to treat anyone bad.

I was rushing to my hostel when Rakshit held my wrist and made me face him.
"What happened Kia?" He asked softly and I shook my head in no. I was not able to form any words as the lump in my throat was hard to swallow.

"Did your dick of a boyfriend do something?" I can tell he was furious.

"He is no more my boyfriend." I spoke and broke into sobs. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Ssh, Kia its okay. I am here." His words were comforting and I don't know why but I was sobbing loud now.

"Come lets go to our spot." He took me to the book cafe, we both visits regularly.

We sat across each other and he placed our regular order. I was not crying now but my mood was still sore.

"Now tell me what happened?" I knew I had to tell him and now god save Amay's ass.

"He tried to manhandle me." I told him and his jaw clenched in anger.

"He did what?" He gritted his teeth and I knew Amay you are gone, okay bye bye taata see you never again!

"Uss saale langoor ki itii aukaat." He rose from his chair and I have to practically pull him down because this bull is tough to control.

"I told you to not get into this meaningless relationship, but sunni hi nahi haii kabhii kisiki..." guys lets get ready for bhaashn by Mr. Rakshit Arora.

"I am sorry, but it happened because of you!" I am not wrong it did happen because of him.

After I left Aryan on hook, he was surprised by my actions. He tried to make me understand that I can have fun with him without being guilty. I don't know but meaningless sex leaves me with this guilty feeling as if I have cheated myself.

After constant efforts, out of frustration he asked me to get into a real relationship if that's what I want and your spontaeneous Kiara Sharma said yes to the next person who proposed me - bloody Amay duvedi!!

He was nice at first having all these gushy gushy feelings with me while me well I didn't feel anything for him so it was getting boring for me. Jese tese I managed to get through 10 damn months of this relationship. He too was busy with his last year while I had my things to manage.

Your girl is earning well, in this time I opened a startup TechKIA, an IT company that makes daily usage apps. Right now I have 6 employees working under me while I am the sole owner of it. It crossed the revenue of five lakhs so I got it registered as a pvt ltd last month.

Things have been going pretty smooth, my college will be over soon and well I thought my love life was also going smooth, but obviously I was wrong.
Kia tere love pal hote haii life nahi - my dear concious reminded me about the reality and it is right. I barely had any time to explore feelings or even my body needs, but I knew one thing I don't like it simple.

I am a kind of person who gets bored very easily so if you want me to get hooked, you have to make it interesting for me. Amay wanted to have sex, while I didn't even kiss him yet. What can I do? I don't feel like doing it when. He started to become more and more frustrated day by day, I don't blame him he was right expecting physical intimacy in a relationship is not a crime. I told you men are dumb and one of them proved me again. This dumbo confessed his love for me, which I know was a white lie, when I said no to have sex with him. Since, the day I rejected his feelings he have been walking around me as this grumpy bear and I don't know why even if I want to feel but I am not able to care a bit about him.

He crossed a line when he dared to manhandle me, which is not acceptable and nor am I gonna tolerate it, so I dumped his ass.

"I told you the very next day to not take this relationship advice seriously. But you are a dheeth!" He hit my temples making me pout.

"Jab jab maine tumhari advice maani hai mere ache khaase lgge hai." I huffed shaking my head.

"Oh please, acha khaasa bichara voh vilaytii majnu tera text krta hai tereko. But aapko toh toxic pasand hai na madam." He is being dramatic now.

The vilaytii majnu, huh yes Mr. Malhotra he is talking about and yes I didn't reply him back after that night. He texts me every week and it's nearly an year since that night. Every week I get to know about his new things and I don't reply him back.

The last message I got was that he is in New York and his master's is completed. He was even placed in a multinational company in New York itself, but he wanted to do something of his own so he declined the offer.

He drops the texts every now and then. I read them but never replies because I know he won't stop until he gets the validation from me, which he ain't getting any sooner.

"Oh please, I am not listening this again." I knew Rikki is going to again start with himself and before I could tell you all about what, he started already.

"Kia, that man is away. You don't want any intimacy in reality and he isn't here. Virtual fun hai yarr krle na. Dimaag bhi thik rahega tera. You are frustrated, one side TechKia ki tension then now this dumb Amay. Get yourself some pleasure you will feel good." He again chanted the same mantra.

"I don't want to." I was clear with my mindset.

"You are not doing it because you don't want to or you can't?" His eyes were looking at me with suspicion.

"What?" Yes I can act oblivious well.

"You don't wanna do anything with him because you can't do it....baaki intrested toh tu bhi hai I know." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh please, I am not interested in him." I tried to intervene.

"Prove it then!" He is challenging me for real.

"What to prove?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Do it with him and then ghost him forever! But first do it!" He emphasised on his words.

"Why are you so intrested in getting me virtually laid with some man who is miles away?" I leaned to the front eying him seriously.

"Because my best friend is missing on this amazing feeling of pleasure." He closed his eyes, dramatically imitating some baba.

"Okay challenge accepted! I will do it with him and ghost him forever!" I accepted the challenge, kya hi jaa ra haii vese bhi.

"Okay then let's see." He clapped his hands in excitement.

Days passed by and after a torturing week of my periods I am finally laying on my comfortable bed trying to sleep. Thanks to my dear peaked hormones and the smut I read in a book, I am feeling really horny. Arghh why am I single? As if mingled toh bht hii pahad todd diye sex kr kr k. Eeehh my conscious have some filter yrr.

I tossed on my bed when my phone pinged. I checked to see the text of my vilaaytii majnu - Aryan Malhotra.

Hey doll

Kya karein? Ek tarf there is my strong pratigya to not give into fuck boys haii, dusri tarf Rikki k sath bet or usii tarf yeh sundar hot sa fuck boy....huh!

Bohat duvidha hai re baba!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Focus on mattar paneer kiara🤣
Aage kya hone vaala haii🤧
Not me singing this, well smut likhne se paper ache hote hai toh socha aaj bhi kuch likh hi dete hai 🤣🤣🤣

Chalo thik haii mere priye peoploon
Vote vgera krdena👋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

314K 25.5K 26
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ "Strip." The eyes that had always looked at me with soft admiration were now filled w...
46.9K 2.7K 48
Divya Singh: Owner of Nalini enterprise. Fierce, stubborn, loving (until provoked) Whipped his life. ; Aryan Malik: Owner of Malik corporation. Dang...
163K 18.4K 58
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
1.5M 63.5K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...