Mha x Rainimator (Izuku x Cer...

By MinecraftAT1

(there is 18+ scenes)(I haven't seen any Rainimator crossover with any other fandoms, so I decided to fix it... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Pause
Fan chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Bed (Fan chapter 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

162 5 0
By MinecraftAT1

Place position: The town of Frostborn, near the bar

Time: 10:01

Step. Step. Step. This is what Izuku and Ceris have been doing at the moment. They walked towards the bar. Cold air and cold wind cooled their skin areas where they were not covered with anything or covered, or not strongly enough. Both of them certainly didn't experience the cold. I had to feel colder. On their own face, small and not strong traces of blush from embarrassment were almost visible as they held hands.  

Izuku had the desire to hold hands, but he did not dare to offer it to Ceris yet. However, after walking a little way, the green-haired man found the strength to say this to the queen, but still with remarks and uncertainty. When he said this right in front of her, she could feel a slight blush on her cheeks, but they were immediately cooled by a not strong but cold wind. Walking around with people who know that she is the queen and at the same time not understanding why some teenager is holding her was awkward, but firstly there is no Ceris, and secondly she didn't really want to upset Izuka. And plus she hasn't had much contact with him lately so if they start talking again as before, then at least they will hold hands. 

When she gave the answer of consent, Izuku immediately felt as if the weight that had been hanging on him all his life or at least most of his life was being lifted from him. Without thinking for a long time and exhaling with relief, Izuku immediately provided his hand so that she would take it later, and as a result, both looked away from embarrassment, continuing on their way. At the same time, as Ceris predicted, people looked at them in surprise, but both of them were not up to it. Not knowing what to say, our couple finally calmed down and they walked the rest of the way without embarrassment. 

Time:10:16

*Bar*

"If that's what he says toad is it true that the crystals of the End are at the king piglins." - Kane said, sitting on a chair while Izuku, Rain and Stella were looking at him holding Lance. Ceris was listening and viciously glaring at the toad at the same time, while Ciara was just sipping her glass. - "We will enter the castle, steal it and leave. It will be easy because the people from Netherbane know the kingdom is like the back of your hand. Any questions?" Kane asked, looking at them, and they in turn look back at him. Stella was the first to ask:

"Huh? Why in Nether two kings?" - Stella asked while Rain and Izuku began to anticipate. - "I thought king Neus had united the horde under his banner." - Stella said, still looking at Kane with a questioning look. 

"The Piglin King and his faction are independent, but they enter the defense services on the way to the king in exchange for protection. Most likely we will have to deal with them."- said Kane, looking at them with purple eyes. 

"Then it means that if their kingdom will fall then it will destroy their support line. This should significantly slow down their invasion and give Frostborn the advantage in the war." - Rain said positively, winking at Stella. 

"In addition, Hilda went to the east to support the army, which at the moment is holding back the onslaught of Netzer, and if we do what Rain said, firstly, the morale of the enemy soldiers will fall, and secondly, it will significantly help Hilda." - Izuku said, raising his axe hand and squeezing it with all his strength for joy. 

"Yes," Ciara said, after listening to their conversation and putting down her glass, she summoned her kerambit, saying. - "I will kill the king of piglins." - in response to this , Kane viciously exhaled and said:

"Ciara, that's enough, we've discussed everything else-" 

"I will finish what I started. It doesn't come down to just crystals." - Ciara said, twirling her kermabit and then putting it away. - "This is a matter of Netherbane and the piglin kingdom." 

"You already died chasing the Piglin King once!!!" - Kane said angrily, slamming his hands on the table, scaring everyone especially, Ceris unexpected this. Although the truth is, I was at a loss at this moment, since in the "Nightmare" I clearly saw that she died and that Kane resurrected her in my opinion, it is not considered that she almost died, but okay.  

"We're already undead Kane. We can die as much as we want." - Ciara said, letting out a little laugh, which angered Ken and decomposed Izuku a little. 

"You don't value life itself. Doesn't just because you're already dead mean you can lose your limbs?" - Izuku said angrily, looking at her, to which Ciara sighed irritably.   

"Izuku and you go there too? Are you underestimating me too?"

"I'm not saying that I underestimate you, I want to say that WE are all here worried about you as a friend and just want to help you. Does all this mean nothing to you?" -  Izuku said, continuing to look at her with an worried look. 

"I appreciate your help with anything else, honestly. But I assure you there is no need to worry about me. Without the Horde Princess, the king is helpless." - Ciara said, to which surprise appeared on Rain's face. 

"It's time to finish the battle that I started. Now... he can't escape from me anymore." 

Location: Frostborn Castle

Time: 10:34

"Is that all I asked for?" - Izuku said, looking at the his armor lying on the table and presented by Azura. He asked her to make him armor for battles because he understood that without armor it was not safe even in Frostborn. 

"Yes. Everything you asked me to do, I did." - Azura said wearily, putting my head on the table from fatigue.

"Thank you." - Izuku said and took the armor and went to the locker room. 

Time:10:43

Location: Street outside the bar

"I'm telling you, this golden barrel will make quick work of the piglins. It's gonna lure them right in front of me for easy shooting! Genius, right?" - Kane said positively, holding a newly acquired pistol in his hands while Rain looked at this invention, and Stella waved her hand to the departing soldiers. Ciara was just sipping a glass, looking at the sky with confidence that she could defeat the king, and Ceris, summoning her white blades, simply swung them in different directions, that is, training.  They all didn't want to discuss the next course of action without Izuku, especially Ceris, so they all just decided to wait for him while he went to get the armor. Ciara could only hope that he would not be as long as the case with the berries. However, it was no longer necessary to wait, since he was already visible on the horizon. 

(I'm too lazy to describe his equipment and the only thing I'll describe is that he's wearing a black T-shirt, he's wearing boots and his woolen shoulder pad (if you can call it that, of course) enveloped almost the entire upper shoulder. The drawing is mine)

(Well, more precisely, I'm not lazy, I just already tried to describe his equipment and I did it very badly) 

"What's the plan?" -  Izuku asked immediately, but wearily, from running for a long time and looking at them. Still, they looked at him with a strange expression on their faces. 

"Aren't you cold?" - Stella asked, looking at his black T-shirt.

"I can ask you and Ciara exactly the same thing." - Izuku said mockingly and evading the answer, looking at Ceris as well. Ceris just looked at him with a straight face, and Ciara just looked at him irritably and said: 

"I'm undead so I can't feel both cold and warm. Stella... she's been in Frostbourne for a long time, so she's no stranger to it." - Ciara said, continuing to drink his glass. 

"I'm fine, I'm not used to the cold either." "Thanks to my teacher from Denmark." - and Izuku said and thought, remembering how Morl forced him to walk on snow-covered waters. Although he was used to the cold, but the memory of the sensation of the first dip in icy water made goosebumps run over his skin. Morl did not spare and did not give him a single drop of respite, and he himself was harsh and cold-blooded to Izuku, but he was as calm and balanced as possible even in critical situations. Because of this, Izuku called him "Morl Svårlugn" combining two Swedish words: "Svår" and "lugn". One translates as harsh, and the second as calm. For Izuku, Morl was almost considered respected more than, for example, the Allmight and a saint on equal terms with Odin and Christ.  

"Okay, everyone has finished this conversation and we are moving on to the next more important one. The plan." -  Kane said seriously, putting his gun on his belt. After coming to their senses, everyone went back to the bar where there was a map on the table on the way to the throne of the Piglin king, but the last two Ceris and Izuku stopped because the matriarch grabbed Izuku by the iron shoulder pad. Having surprised this, the green-haired man turned back towards Ceris.  

"Are you sure... what is your equipment... protect you?" -  Ceris asked worriedly, remembering when she first saw him with a pierced torso and with many old and never-healing scars with many severe wounds and scratches from which his red blood flowed. By the way, which was not only where there were wounds, scratches or in a punctured area, or rather almost in the whole body. If Izuku's mother had seen it, she would have either fainted or fallen into a coma for several years. It was not easy and Ceris was absolutely and very difficult. To see a bloody, crippled and incredibly powerless person is very difficult to look at him further, not only when he is bloody, but even when he has already been restored, remembering at the sight of him his condition in critical condition. Ceris didn 't have a perfect desire to see him again, but the desire to protect was almost the greatest than any other desire. Seeing him again after the second battle with Neus would not only hurt her heart, but her mind along with her body. 

"No... I'm not sure." - the green-haired man said without any lies, looking green and ... A little guilty eyes on the eyes of the opposite sex. But without letting Ceris think, Izuku's strong and strong hand touched her right shoulder. - "But I don't need it." - said Izuku, remembering how he dodged the skeletons' arrows without looking, and this made Ceris, though not completely calm down. Motioning with their heads for them to go on, Izuku and Ceris entered the already almost empty a tavern inhabited now by only six creatures. 

(Creatures because these two creatures are undead, one is a semi-enderman, the other is a demon, the other is in fact also undead since his love pierced him in the chest and the only person here is Izuku) 

"Our plan is as follows. We will enter the portal that Stella will create for us. Be sure to be near the borders of the Piglin kingdom. I think it will fit here." - said Kane, pointing his finger at a point not far from the previously mentioned borders. - "This site is not being drilled from the word at all, so there is no point in worrying about the fact that we will meet scouts or warriors there. In the worst case, we will meet with two or three scouts. Next we're all coming here. There we will meet with the army of Captain "Drol the Unshakable." As his nickname implies , he is extremely stable, that is, even if he remains alone on the battlefield without a clear order, he will not retreat and will continue to fight. However, as they say, one in the field is not a warrior, so it will not be difficult to kill him." - Kane said, looking at the map while Izuku looked at him with a not particularly approving look. Although he is not a soldier and is no longer a knight, but he was taught honor by his Danish teacher. Of course, the honor of heroism was Arctic useless since most of the villains were deprived of any honor, but still a few villains with whom he fought knew what no honor. Although, damn, warriors also seem to be deprived of honor, sort of. But the key word is "sort of." Although he didn't like the horde, he was afraid that he would... wrong. What if these Soldiers were simply forced? He doesn't even know their true motives, and he just killed them. Coolly, mercilessly, without hesitation. Yes, he had killed before, but everyone he killed were just pathetic villains who didn't mind killing someone. They didn't have to be forced. They asked for it themselves. Of course, they are all from Taratara prison, which contains the most dangerous villains and from which it is supposedly impossible to escape. As Afo has shown, not that it is possible, but even very easy. All these villains in response swore to him for faithful and eternal service in his army. We took a wrong turn. In short, to be short, Izuku was worried that Kane meant to attack the main one with the whole crowd, and attacking one with all for him is not fair. Yes, yes, you can tell how he knows a matter of honor, but if you asked him, he would first hit you, then hit you, and then hit you. After that, he explained to you that honor was taught to him by his teacher Morl and attack the whole crowd on one - to be without honor, and then he would hit you. Again. To be rude about "how Izuku knows honor" means to insult Morl for him. Still, as it was said earlier, Morl is more important to him than the Allmight. And whatever person is standing in front of him, he fights with him alone and only one. No one should interfere. Morl, like other Vikings, did not divide the world into good and bad, they divided the world into their own and others, so as it was said earlier, they did not care who they were fighting, even though true evil or true light. Honor comes first. However, there is an exception. If someone helps him, then you can attack the whole crowd. Or if he is bloodthirsty. Izuku had hoped for this exception. - "After we break through, we will go further and in no case should we get caught by anyone, I repeat to NO ONE, and if we get caught, we kill immediately. If they find out that we have broken into the kingdom, they will immediately send soldiers. We go through the forest of angry Hoglins. These hoglins are much more aggressive even sometimes to their own. Piglins are no exception. The king is not a fool to send scouts there so that they do not return, and if they do, then either one or two, so we will not meet soldiers there. The exit from this forest leads directly to the king. Then it's up to Ciara. If any soldiers come to us, we kill them as before. Any questions?" - Kane asked, looking at everyone. Izuku answered his question by raising his hand.  

"If people from the horde don't come to this forest, then why are we going there? If the scouts don't go there because it's dangerous, then why will the danger does not attack us as well?" - Izuku asked, not meaning that he doesn't like forests and all that. 

"I said that they don't come back from this forest?" Kane asked in bewilderment, looking at everyone present in this tavern. Everyone he was looking at just nodded and he hit himself in the forehead with his palm with an imperturbable face. - "Please excuse me. This is not the first time I explain the plan with a map, but somewhere... 64 times. Multiple explanations on the map take their toll and because of this, I often confuse places or exaggerate or something else."- said Kane, in an apologetic tone, but exactly after one second he began to explain about the Forest again - "This forest is actually not so dangerous despite the presence of other hoglins, but still many residents from the lower world prefer not to go there because of them. They have other forests with hoglines for hunting meat. The king does not care about this forest, so he does not send scouts to this forest. They themselves are not particularly eager to go there, so this forest is our door to the king himself. Are there any more questions now?" Kane asked again, looking at the undead, the demon, the queen of the End, the dragon tamer and the green-haired one. All of them just silently made it clear to him that none of them had any questions, so Kane wasted no time getting to his feet and said. - "Then let's move out."  

*Street* 

"Co Ga Hor." - she uttered some nonsense for an ordinary person, but for magicians of this world a terrible spell. Summoning the portal of the Horde house. Her levitating black book turned the pages until the witch's hands began to turn red like fire with a mixture of purple curved lines and the same purple particles flying out of her hands, but quickly disappearing into the cold air of the upper world. 

"Co Ga Hor." - as she uttered these words, her hands with each such word became more and more red, indeed more like fire, and the purple lines became not only larger, longer and curved, but also began to emit a faint purple light. Also, her hands from each of these words began to shake more and more visibly so that it seemed that the witch's hands were about to fall out.  

"Co... Ga...HOR!" - she screamed without holding back, opening her already completely white eyes until her hands and fingers finally turned red, until the purple lines suddenly began to disintegrate one by one, and their light also suddenly disappeared completely. A portal with an obsidian base and a purple one began to emerge from the ground with a rather strong shaking of the earth that the whole six could feel an obsidian frame with a purple portal leading to a hot and lava world. Getting out of the solid frame removed the snow from the top, leaving only small lumps of snow that were already more stubborn. When she reached the height that Stella wanted, her hands and eyes instantly became both ordinary and ordinary, and she herself did not stagger a step after she finished and the only thing she did was she did, just put her hands on her sides and proudly looking at the work she had done. After staying so short for only two seconds, she then proudly put her right hand on her hair, but she was suddenly distracted by the strong, masculine hands of the dragon tamer, wrapped around her waist and who was worried all this time for dear Stella. Instantly reacting, she simply put her hands on the hands of the opposite one, which had not yet had time to completely wrap around her waist. When a worried Rain looked at her flushed face, Rain's anxiety instantly fell underground or disappeared into the sky, and she was replaced by calmness and a little playfulness. But Ciara's unflappable gaze which at the same time expressed "Are you serious?" made his playfulness go away and he just hugged Stella around the neck. He has already lost someone he loved once, the second time he will not allow this to happen. Having calmed down, she only hugged him tightly by the hands, closing her eyes, trying to hug him as tightly as possible. After standing there for a short time, both then reluctantly broke their warm embrace while Izuku and Ceris approached the portal made of strong and stable obsidian and the green-haired one touched one of its blocks, feeling its warmth that was quickly leaving due to the cold air of Frostborn. After looking at everyone, holding his axe and preparing the lashes and the strength of Afo, he asked: 

"Are you ready yet?" - Izuku asked while his dark whips and blue lightning began to appear imperceptibly from his body and hands, which, as it was said earlier, were invisible. Each of them gave signs of agreement with their weapons. One by taking out his pistol, the other by summoning his Ender blades, and the other by his Ender Karambits. The other one took the hilt of a huge Ender black sword and the last one called for white blades. Seeing all this, Izuku just looked at the purple portal and after taking a breath, he carefully put his hand into the portal immediately feeling the warmth that would soon envelop Izuku's entire body. After taking a cautious step into the portal, he then entered the lower and hot dimension with his whole body.   

*Nether*

Izuku had heard that it was incredibly hot and incredibly hard to breathe in this dimension, but he could only feel all this by going there. 

When his entire body was transferred to the lava dimension, he immediately began to feel problems and breathing difficulties. It felt like his lungs were slowly shrinking. It seemed to him that after a few hours in this dimension, he would begin to suffocate or something like that. Taking a step and feeling no longer cold, but heat, he saw a mountain in front of him as high as a two-story house. In width, it reached about 5 meters, maybe less, but in any case, it stretched, looking to the right, Izuku could see either cooled lava or some sharp and gray rocks with darker corners pulling up to about 12 meters in height. It would take Izuku 13 seconds to count these rocks that he saw, and even more could be seen on the horizon, which would take a very long time to count. He didn't want to waste time. Turning to the left and again to the left that 21 meters away are the same hills of hellstone, but much higher and from some poured hot and orange lava mixed with a little red to the very bottom. And turning to the left, Izuku saw a lot of steep reliefs, a lava sea, huge just giant stalactites, some of which stretched all the way to the lava and many more things still hiding and almost impossible to see either over the horizon or because of the dark air and particles. (I don't know how to describe the terrain, so wait until I have to describe the terrain again) 

"Well, how do you like the local hills and the temperature." - a familiar female voice asked from behind him. Looking at the source of the voice, he saw Ciara with a slight smile, masterful and as if playing with his kerambits. Behind her, a dragon tamer climbed out of the portal, holding his half-witch half-demon by the hands with a playful and happy smile. 

"Not really. It's hard to breathe, but thank Odin that I put on a T-shirt, and not something more woolly, or even so hot. Although if I have to go a long way, I think I can be patient." - Izuku replied, checking his axe for sharpness and looking into the eyes of the undead while another undead with eternally purple eyes came out of the portal with a ready-made pistol and other weapons. 

"Well, get used to it, get used to it." - Ciara said monotonously, continuing to twist her Ender cerambits and leaving to talk to Kane while the matriarch End came out of the portal. Izuku immediately approached her with a slight smile, and she just smiled back at him when he approached her. However, their smiles disappeared when Kane told them:

"Everyone follow me." - Kane said, looking at everyone and climbing to the top of the hill while everyone followed him. Taking a step to the top Izuku for some reason suddenly began to stop feeling problems with oxygen. It was as if he had stepped out of this enemy dimension into Frostborn. It couldn't help but notice Izuku. Thinking, he assumed that apparently his Afo quirk allows him to adapt to someone else's dimension, but this assumption is based on literally nothing, so he left this assumption along with other assumptions "why it suddenly became easier for him to breathe." When everyone got to the top of the hill, he could see bastion of piglins made of paled diorite mixed with ceramics. In the center, pulled to the end and to the beginning of the entrance carved polished black stone. At the end of it all were tall diorite frames. On all this structure there was a small army consisting of piglins, zombified piglins and their captain. Seeing this small army, however, everyone did not flinch a bit. Everyone has already fought with such squads, especially Ciara and Kane so they have nothing to fear. All six of the Endstone Crusaders started going to Drol and his armies with absolutely ready-made weapons and without any hesitation, without fear and without uncertainty. 

Stella immediately prepared one powerful spell, bending her fingers as the book turned the pages, and her eyes turned white for a brief moment. 

Izuku's hands and feet began to show signs of Afo's quirks, such as lightning and green whips. However, many of the lightning bolts that came out of him were sent to his axe and for some reason remained there, making it clear thanks to the lightning bolts that appeared and moved in his weapon. Izuku, however, was not bothered by this.  

Ciara, on the other hand, only twisted her murder weapons, which only occasionally glowed completely white for a moment, but no more.  

Ceris was already ready with her ender blades in the beginning. 

Kane was just preparing his sharp weapon to transform into something similar to an axe. His gun was loaded a long time ago. He checked. 

Rain also made it clear that he was ready for battle by grabbing the hilt of the huge sword NOT uprooted Ceris, but past that he felt that some kind of energy was feeding in him that was familiar to him.  

All, as already mentioned earlier, were without fear and without uncertainty. Their faces reflected these words. 

When they all walked all the steps, they were finally noticed by the Drol soldiers, even those soldiers who were at the end. Crusaders of the End (isn't that what it's called?) however, they did not flinch again, but only became a little bolder. Their worries and fear were somewhere else, but definitely not with them. The soldiers from the opposite side were already ready to run towards them with swords in their hands, and their enemies were already ready to kill them with their weapons, but they were both stopped by a sudden shout:  

"STOP!!!" - the main army shouted from the opposite side and all of them, having been surprised by this, naturally stopped. After that, Drol pointed his huge axe at Izuku's weapon and said, "This weapon does not belong to you." - He said angrily while Izuku and his friends were at a loss. 

"Uh, in what way is he-"

"It belongs to the green one and the lightning one." - replied the captain of his squad while the crusaders of the End became even more perplexed. 

"And who-"

"Didn't you take him away, Queen Ceris?" - with a questioning look, Dorl asked while Ceris had just realized something. Not an exact guess, but at least something. Green and lightning they called Izuku. Green because of his suit, and lightning fast because of his lightning and speed. Izuku is without his costume right now. But why did this captain say that this weapon did not belong to him so and yet so viciously? Approaching the green - haired one , she said her guesses: 

"Hey, Izuku." - she said when Izuku turned to face her. - "I think when they say green, lightning fast they mean about you. Well, more precisely, you in your suit." - Ceris said , after which Izuku asked with a surprised expression on his face:  

"Are you sure?" - he asked anxiously, looking into her eyes with his eyes, to which she simply replied with a nod. After that, he put his fingers on his chin and after thinking a little looked at the neutral mobs again if you are in golden armor and having prepared the abilities asked: 

"Good. Let's say it doesn't belong to me, but to the green lightning, but what difference does it make?" - he asked, almost running the rods into them when Dorl viciously stuck his huge and heavy axe on a hard stone that, despite the fact that the hard one broke. 

"YOU!!! By your act, you insult someone who has a power comparable only to Neus. You take what doesn't belong to you." - angrily and fiercely answered Dorl while his soldiers looked with the same malice at the one they called green, lightning, although they themselves did not suspect it. After that, all six of them looked at them in surprise. Has a cult already appeared in the Lower World in his name? Although Izuku had another assumption, he decided not to voice it to anyone. Instead, realizing that they apparently respect him, he decided to show them something that they definitely did not expect to see.

"Did he have bars? Just like that." - Izuku asked, raising his left hand, and suddenly, for the Soldiers of the Horde, the rods that the one they called green-lightning came out of it. These rods moved in sharp waves along Izuku's arm, movements that could not be compared with anything. When the surprised Dorl realized that with whom he was talking and there was a green one, he looked at him with disbelief without squeezing his hilt much. This was noticed by Rain and Ceris, and one in response squeezed the hilt and took out a huge sword a little in order to get it quickly in case of a battle, the other tensed up and came closer to Izuku. He also did not stay away and, at the sight of an unfriendly look, took up the axe with both hands, squeezing it quite tightly. The rest of the crusaders of the End, seeing their alertness, also did not stand aside. Ciara hid one of her kerambits behind her back for a surprise attack, Kane once again made sure of the loaded pistol, Stella was just even more prepared to use a powerful spell. However, they did not have to use all this because Dorl, after making sure, let go of his axe, which, however, remained stuck in the stone while its owner stood up straight with a calm, but still not friendly face, said: 

"Green lightning." - he said without any signs of aggression and instead of him there was a completely calm voice. - "What are you going to do next?" - Dorl asked Olya in a completely calm voice, but this rather alerted everyone than calmed them down. Despite this, Izuku decided not to delay with the answer and say it directly: 

"We came here for something that doesn't belong to you. Crystals of the End." - without any lies and concern, the green lightning said, looking at them while still with a ready weapon. Those with whom he spoke only replied: 

"Well, yes, you are the Crusaders of the End and your purpose is that you collect them. Drol said, still in a calm tone. "But don't you think it's a little unfair? You have a person who can literally destroy a wall with one blow. Doesn't that mean dishonor?" - I asked, looking at the green lightning while he began to get annoyed and a little furious. 

"Dishonor? What do you yourself know about honor and dishonor is interesting?" - he asked angrily, looking at him and pointing at him with an axe. His interlocutor replied: 

"Green is lightning fast. If we are your enemies, it does not mean that we do not know honor."- he said while Izuku angrily inhaled and exhaled, but after his suggestion, his breathing leveled off, and he calmed down himself. But after four seconds he asked:  

"And what do you suggest?" - he asked, releasing his axe while Dorl answered his question:

"I suggest... a duel. You won't use your strength, but your opponent will be taller." - he suggested while the Crusaders of the End except Izuku were surprised.- "If you win, we will give you the way to the king with the Ender Crystal, where you must defeat him yourself. If you lose, you leave here. What do you say?" - He asked, pulling his axe out of the ground while Izuku turned his body with a serious face and approached Ceris. 

"Izuku, are you sure he's not lying? Suddenly, if you win, he will deceive you and-"  

"HOLD your tongue, Queen." - Dorl suddenly said, who overheard their conversation and became enraged when he heard Ceris's assumptions - "We are not like you humans and endermen. We all really dislike lies, betrayal and unfulfilled promises, so don't disbelieve us." He said while Izuku was looking at him. After Dorl finished Izuku looked into the face of a worried Ceris and said:  

"I... will accept this challenge. I don't hear a drop of any lie in his words." - Izuku said, about to turn his body in the opposite direction, but she was stopped by Ceris's hand, which took him by the left shoulder. 

"Izuku." - Ceris said with an incredibly worried tone while Izuku touched her hand. - "Suddenly you-" 

"Ceris, stop worrying about me," he said, letting go of her hand. "I sincerely appreciate your concern, but... we need Crystal to save your kingdom, don't we?" - he asked with a soft look looking at her, and she replied in a nervous tone: 

"Yes, but I don't want you to sacrifice yourself for him." - she said, as I noticed earlier, in a nervous tone and also with seemingly nervous eyes, holding her interlocutor by the shoulders. The green - haired man with calm eyes said: 

"But it's my duty to Ceris. To risk and sacrifice for the sake of people." - he said, pushing the queen's hands away from him and going in the direction where Ceris was looking. She unexpectedly wanted to stop him again from a silly idea for her, but she was stopped by a hand that took her shoulder. This hand belonged to Ciara, who made it clear that he would choose what he wants. Sighing nervously and giving up, she looked at Izuka with nervous eyes and hands folded in prayer.  

Coming closer to the soldiers of Dorla, Izuku said: 

"I accept your challenge." - Izuku said calmly, politely, but resolutely, clutching his axe in his hand. Dorl holding his huge axe in his hand said: 

"Good. But if you think you're going to fight me, you're wrong. You will fight with the "Berl of the Beholder"." - he said, letting the opponent Izuku in the duel.  

Berl was dressed in unusual armor. The right part of his breastplate looked like it was made of light gold, and the other part of it was made of a material that looked like it was made of the material of the Dorl soldiers. What was immediately noticeable was that in the center of his bib was a red eye with a mix of black patterns and lines about the size of a hand. On his neck was a necklace with the same eye as on the breastplate, but smaller. His pants and boots were the same material as his bib, but without an eye. His weapon was two axes made from ancient debris with chains hanging from the end of the handle attached to his gloves and on the center of these axes were the same eyes as on his chest. Beholder was named because of his eyes. That's for sure. His dead pig face expressed nothing but calmness and composure.

When he stopped the captain said: 

"You green lightning get up there." - Dorl said, pointing to a place closer to Izuku's friends. - "And you, big-eyed, get up here." - he said again and the two soldiers without hesitation stood up where he commanded. - "Listen up, everyone! If the green lightning wins, then we will not hesitate to let him and his team through. If Berl wins, then you," he said, pointing to the team behind Izuku. "We must leave here without hesitation." - said the one standing in the center, not far from Izuku and Berl. - "Neither of you should use your magic. Neither you nor you." he said menacingly, looking first at Berl and then at Izuka. Both of them nodded in agreement without hesitation, holding their weapons tightly. After making sure of their honesty , Dorl approached the right the edge of the bastion and raising your the axe said. - "One... Two... THREE!!! " - said Dorl hitting his on the floor. 

The duel has begun. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
129K 2.7K 25
The day Izuku manifested his quirk was the day his life became hell, all because everyone considered his quirk villainous. All he ever wanted to be w...
14.8K 308 200
Keeping these descriptions simple now- I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or characters...
2.3K 41 13
Izuku Midoriya (Formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was always the one to be stepped on by anyone and everyone. His diagnosis as Quirkless pushed everyone...