Flying into the Spider's Web...

Por Senjumarus_Plaything

While on a mission in the World of the Living, Captain Soi-Fon has a run-in with a mysterious individual, who... Más

I
II
III
IV
V
VI

Spooky Chapter

388 14 3
Por Senjumarus_Plaything

Ah...Halloween. Objectively the best holiday. Scary movies, trick or treating, the costumes, the decor. All of it. Who wouldn't want to celebrate this holiday?

That is what Kumo had wanted to do. He might have been too old or whatever bullshit someone might say, but truth be told, he was a child at heart.

"Come on, guys! It'll be fun! This might be our last chance to get in on this! I wanna take candy, not give it away!"

Orihime, the adorable bean she is, happily clapped at the idea. "Yeah, it would be totally fun! Kumo's right, we have to go trick or treating this year!"

Ichigo sighed, rubbing his temples, saying, "Really? Aren't we too old for this stuff? Like really, we're graduating soon."

"I agree with Ichigo on this," Uryu stated. "I mean, really. Frankly I find this to be childish."

Kumo sighed in an exaggerated manner, throwing his hands in the air. "Man you two are such killjoys. You sure you aren't related?"

In the Soul Society, the same thing was going on. Some Captain's saw it as a nice idea to celebrate the holiday. Others (Soi Fon, Toshiro, Byakuya, and Mayuri) saw it as a terrible idea.

"I for one think it would be a wonderful idea...we don't have much going on the the Seireitei, so why not relax for a while? It would do us some good, especially since we're still recovering from the battle with the Arrancar's," the captain of squad 13, Jushiro Ukitake spoke.

He did bring up a good point. Plus, it could improve moral.

The majority of the Captain's agreed with the idea (before anyone asks, I don't think Kenpachi would care), while few didn't.

"We shouldn't stray to far from our duties as Soul Reapers," Byakuya said, stoically as ever.

"Any other time, I wouldn't mind, however, I can't partake in the event mainly because Rangiku is too lazy to do anything, so I have to pick up some extra slack," Toshiro added.

Mayuri scowls, saying, "I think this entire thing is stupid. You all can play like children, I'll be doing something more...productive."

All that was left was Soi Fon who didn't want to partake in the holiday.

"For once I agree with that creep. This entire thing is just stupid."

After a few minutes of talking, every squad went away to do their own things, most planning for he holiday. Soi Fon herself went back to her barracks, sighing. She lit a few candles in her room, illuminating the dark space. She walked around for a moment, then suddenly fell down as she was pounced on from behind.

"Gahh! What the hell?! Who are-," she cut herself off at the sight of her attacker, none other than...

"L-Lady Yoruichi! W-Wha are you doing here? A-And why are you dressed like...t-that?"

Yoruichi was dressed in...very revealing clothing. She was wearing black shorts, a matching black bra, and a black sweater with cat ears. The sweater was almost entirely undone, exposing her toned stomach and. To finish her outfit, she was wearing black leather thigh high boots.

"Dressed like what, Soi Fon~? Come on, spit it out now."

Soi-Fon blushed heavily, seeing her old mentor dressed in a revealing manner, though she couldn't deny that she looked nice. Shaking her head, clearing her thoughts, Soi Fon spoke. "N-Nothing...a-anyway why are you here, Lady Yoruichi?"

"I'm taking you to The World of the Living to celebrate Halloween! By decree of the Soul King might I add."

"What!?" Soi Fon yelled. "T-T-The Soul King?"

Yoruichi nodded her head happily with a toothy grin. "Yep. Not long after some captains left, Squad Zero came down and said so."

Flashback

After Soi Fon had left the meeting, Squad Zero had come down in there little elevator thing. They themselves were dressed in Halloween costumes...with the exception of Ichibei, who was dressed as Santa for some reason. Maybe he didn't get the memo.

Oetsu was dressed as a zombie Michael Jackson (who knew they had music up in the Soul Palaces), Tenjiro was dressed up as a Roman general, Kirio, was dressed as a sexy witch in her slimmer form, and finally, Senjumaru was...not much changed actually. She replaced her golden arms with skeleton ones, and her face was painted like a calavera with a flower crown.

[I'm not gonna lie. This chapter is literally just an excuse to use this image. Sejumaru is mommy]

Ichibei had a wide smile on his face as he addressed the Soul Reapers present.

"By decree of the Soul King, the Thirteen Court Guard Squads along with Squad Zero is to participate in this month's holiday!"

Just as quickly as they arrived, they left.

Flashback over

Soi Fon's world now crumbled. This was stupid. This holiday was stupid. But now, the Soul King has declared that they must celebrate. Oh the horror!

Yoruichi just laughed at Soi Fon's miserable state, patting her on the back.

"Oh its nothing Soi Fon, really. We're just going to hang out at some parties and get wasted, maybe tease some guys, who knows~? But the point is...we're going to have fun."

Soi Fon sighed in discontent. She didn't have a say in the matter at hand, so she was gonna have to put up with it.

"Fine...maybe..."

Yoruichi laughed boisterously.

"Thats the spirit! Now...put this on!"

She throws a piece of clothing at Soi Fon.

Back in The World of the Living, Kumo and Orihime had convinced everyone to participate with them. Kumo himself was dressed as mummy. Orihime was dressed as a zombie bride, Ichigo was dressed as Frankenstein, Uryu a vampire, and Chad as a zombie.

"I'm so glad we're doing this guys. Now...let's scare some kids!"

The group was walking down the streets, Orihime and Kumo leading the charge, being the ones who wanted to do this the most. Kumo had a goofy smile on his face just thinking about trick or treating or maybe scaring kids.

Suddenly, a Senkaimon opened before them, and out of it came Yoruichi and Soi Fon, both dressed in revealing costumes, though it was reluctant for the latter.

"HEYYY~ It's you guys! Didn't expect to see you here," Yoruichi started. "You guys partaking in the holiday too~?"

Ichigo facepalms and sighs. "Yeah, mainly because Kumo and Orihime wanted too."

While Yoruichi began to converse with the group, Soi Fon stood behind, blushing lightly, mainly because of her costume. She herself didn't find the provocative clothing to be fitting of her.

However, one idiot thought the opposite. That idiot being Kumo, who stepped next to her, smiling nervously.

"H-Hey, Soi Fon...you look good...you guys here to have fun?"

Soi Fon looked at Kumo, taking note of his costume and sighed.

"Yes...although I'd rather not be here...especially in this outfit...its too revealing for me."

Kumo looked her up and down, lightly blushing. To him, the costume looked great on her petite form, though he wouldn't say that outloud, lest he gets punched in the gut.

"You know...I could add some..."modifications" to it if you'd like..."

Soi Fon looked at him without a scowl or glare (for once). Her expression actually seemed to be hopeful.

"Really? You'd be willing to do that for me?"

"O-Of course, I don't mind it. I even had to help make everyone else's costumes, with Uryu's help..."

Soi Fon quickly gave it some thought, and gave Kumo a small smile.

"I would appreciate it greatly, human.."

Kumo smiled and quickly got to work, projecting thin webs from his finger tips and adding his modifications to Soi Fon's costume, which really all that much. All he did was wrap webs around her arms, legs and back, making her look like a mummy who wore a latex leotard. To Soi Fon though, it was better than before. She sighed softly and looked up at Kumo with a greatful smile.

"Um...thanks, human..no, thanks Kumo..I appreciate this greatly."

Kumo smiled back, waving his hand. "Oh, it was nothing, really..."

"That may be so, but I still appreciate it."

The two stood there for a moment and smiled nervously at each other. Soi Fon slowly reached for Kumo's hand, and was about so say something, but stopped herself as she was interrupted by Yoruichi calling to them.

"Yooo, Soi Fon, Kumo! We're about to head out? You guys coming with, right?"

Soi Fon was about to respond before Kumo cut her off.

"A-Actually, if you guys don't mind...we were going to go on by ourselves..."

Soi Fon looked up at Kumo, surprised. Her, alone with this human? Her, a Captain of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, spending the holiday alone with a human? That human being the idiot Kumo?

For some reason [A.K.A. PLOT] she didn't find herself opposed to the idea.

"U-Uh...y-yeah...we were thinking about heading out together...i-if that is alright with you, L-Lady Yoruichi?"

Yoruichi had a knowing look, while Ichigo and Uryu looked at Kumo slightly confused. Orihime looked at the two, her face beaming with joy. Chad was as stoic as ever. Yoruichi then smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine, you two can go. And Kumo? No funny business, alright~?"

Kumo found it to be quite difficult to form a sentence until he cleared his throat.

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

Yoruichi nodded with satisfaction.

"Okay, you two. Go have fun!"

——————

Elsewhere in Karakura Town, Kumo led Soi Fon through the streets, going door to door to collect sweets. Soi Fon had to admit she was having fun, with Kumo of all people. The guy that she belittled or physically abused every chance she could get. It was...a nice distraction from her duties as a Soul Reaper.

Kumo sighed, smiling happily to himself as he checked his pillowcase full of candy. It was a wonder how he didn't have any cavities. But if the candy he collected wasn't going to give him cavities, his sweet time with Soi Fon definitely will. He felt like he was in his element. He wasn't trying to impress her like he usually would have. He was just...having fun...

The two eventually reach a secluded spot, sitting on a bench, staring at the moon, enjoying the cool night breeze and the occasional chirps of crickets.

Soi Fon shifted her gaze down at her feet, smiling.

"Y-You...Kumo...I'm..actually enjoying myself. I don't know the last time I've let myself relax and have fun."

Kumo looked at Soi Fon, smiling lightly.

"U-Um...I'm glad you feel that way..."

Soi Fon looked up at him, smiling as she stared deep into his eyes, and he did the same to her.

"Thank you, Kumo...this has been the best night I've had in a long time..."

It was like there was an invisible force that pulled her towards Kumo. She noticed her body slightly leaning towards Kumo's, but she liked that feeling, and didn't stop.

Kumo leaned towards Soi Fon as well. This was like a dream come true, since he had a massive crush on Soi Fon, despite them being worlds apart (literally). Maybe some day, they'd be together.

The two closed their eyes as their faces leaned closer together, and as their lips brushed together—

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE—

A slam was heard, shutting off the alarm. Kumo was sitting straight up in bed, a blush on his face, but a look of anguish as his dream was cut short. His dream about a perfect date with Soi Fon was ruined by a stupid machine.

"DAMNNNIIIITTTT!!!"

In the Soul Society, the same situation played out, though slightly different. Soi Fon had also slammed her alarm, shutting it off. She too was blushing heavily, but hers was more out of embarrassment. Had she really dreamed about the Kumo and nearly kissing him? Her day was now ruined.

"D-DAMNNNNIIIIITTT!!"

Both people rubbed their faces, trying to get the blushes off there faces. Kumo was scowling to himself, while Soi Fon found herself nervously smiling. It was just a dream...right?

[Okay, this is the Halloween chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't long, but I think this is longer than any other chapter so far...so yeah. Again, hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter should be out in a few days or so. Until next time guys.]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.4K 211 4
Harry is a Sailor, left to die with his ship by pirates, and Louis is a sweet, curious mermaid who just wants to help.
50 4 6
Meet Uneva starling and her crazy Gang in their mistical world where somethings are what they seem.
11 0 10
Forced to take up moonlighting to make ends meet, Mrs. Mayberry joins Blitzo in a mystery to save I.M.P. from possible financial ruin, and discover s...
194 1 22
A young lord, his demon butler and his demon daughter's soulmate board a luxury cruise ship to investigate claims of the dead being returned to life...