FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

24|➴Hurt➴

3.4K 270 54
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Rehana" Abhimaan whispered, outside of her room.

After coming out from Hiya's room, spending their siblings' time, he thought to come to Rehana as she was looking upset at the dinner table. He was calling her from the past five minutes but no reply from her came.
Getting no reply he thought to go back to his room. But he found the door was ajar, which means she was awake. He hurriedly went inside and locked the door from inside.

But the room was empty. He went inside the closet and there was also no sign of her. Thinking she must be in the washroom he went to knock there but the washroom door was also shut from outside.

"Yeh ladki chali kaha gayi?"
(Where did this girl go now?)

He came back to the room and found the balcony door was open. Smiling, he went there and saw she was enjoying the cold night view. Diwali is right around the corner and while the northern parts of the country will see some chill in the air, the southern parts may see some showers lashing some areas, acting as a dampener in the Diwali fervour. Delhi is expected to see some chilly weather during the night with no rains in sight, according to the weather report. It's a pleasant night, where the birds were chirping in their garden's Kath Golap tree. The moon is shining brightly high in the sky, a few stars were also shining.

Abhimaan noticed the gloominess in her face as a teardrop rolled down from her eyes followed by her cheeks.

Abhimaan stood behind her frame and hugged her.
"What happened? " He asked, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Let's go inside. Not here" She said, removing his hands from her stomach, without glancing at him she went inside and he confusedly looked at her.

Abhimaan followed her inside after locking the balcony door as she might catch cold because of the wintry wind.

"Rehana" He called her name while hugging her from behind.
"What happened? Why are you behaving strangely?"

"Really? "

Abhimaan turned her towards him and cupped her cheeks lovingly. The tears strained face of his love, killing him every moment.

"Why are you here Abhimaan? " She asked him to stop whatever he was going to say.

"What do you mean? Rehana? "

"Why are you here? At this time of night? In my room?" She asked, while tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

"I'm here to see my wife. Is there any doubt? "

She smiled sadly and removed his palms from her cheeks. "No you're not here to see me." She turned her back to him but he held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Then tell me why am I here? "

"To please yourself by spending time with me"

"Rehana" Abhimaan raised his voice, making her tremble in fear and more tears rolled down.

"Sachai kadwa hi hota hai Mr. Suryavanshi. Sunne ke himmat hona chahiye. Jo sayad aap mein nahi hai"
(The truth is bitter, Mr. Suryavanshi, one must have the courage to hear it. which you probably don't have)

"kya jo tum keh rahe ho vo tum khud sun rahe ho ? "
(Are you listening to what you're saying?)

"Chaliye chodiye vo sab. Bataye kaise khush kar sake apko? Akhirkar apke biwi to hai hum"
(Come on, leave all that. Tell me how I can make you happy? After all I'm your wife)

Abhimaan snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her body close to his.
"You're crossing your limits. Rehana"

"Really? What is your limit then? "

"I never crossed my limit. I never asked you to do anything which you're not comfortable of"

"As if you cared about my happiness so much"

"Do not I? "

"Never."

"How can you say that Rehana? Does my love look like lust for you? "

"Worse than that" Rehana said, looking straight into his eyes.
She was breaking his heart, hope, trust everything by her bitter words and he was listening to her.

"Is that what you feel about me and my love? Are you questioning my feelings? "

"Do I have the courage?? I think I'm not in the position to question you or anyone."

"What happened to you Rehana? Why are you behaving strangely? " He palmed her cheeks lovingly hoping she would be fine but the tight lipped smile she gave him broke every single hope he had.

"Abhimaan. Just tell me one thing.. Will you ever accept me in front of the world? Or will we be like this forever?"

"I can't go against my parents also the atmosphere at home is not good right now"

Rehana came out from his hold and said "I got my answer. I understand you never loved me. I was just your Stressbuster and a namesake wife, you could not deny because of your mother. You'll never accept me socially. Just like you did today when Chachu was asking you when you're going to marry. I'll be just like a mistress for you."

"Rehana"
Abhimaan's anger rushed to his veins and he raised his hand to slap her but stopped midway, realising what he was up to.

"Ruk kyun gaye? Laga dijiye thappad. Haat uth gaya hai to niche maat kijiye aab"
(Why did you stop? Slap me.)

Abhimaan closed his eyes momentarily then looked at her.
"You've gone mad, Rehana. You misunderstood everything. You broke my heart today. You broke my trust." He wiped the corner of his eyes and looked at her.
"I think we need a break from each other."

Saying he left her crying all night alone.
While he was also the same crying mess in his room.

A misunderstanding, miscommunication, mistrust won over their love.

~♥~

"Raunak we've something to tell you" It was the message he received early in the morning, from his mamu. In hurry he forgot to check Divya's chat box.

After having his favourite breakfast made by his mimmi, he left to meet his mamu at his house.

"What happened mamu? All okay? " Raunak asked, sitting on the sofa.

"Raunak we, me and your mami have something to tell you."

"Yeah tell me. "

"You know right how your mother died years ago when you're just four months old? "

"Yes mimmi did tell me that she caught in a gas leak"

"That's true but the reason behind it?" Ankita said

"Reason behind it? "

"Yes. Do you know who is behind your mother's demise? "

"Who? " His heart was thumping loudly in his chest

"The family of your mimmi and diti"

"What? You must be joking mamu"

"I'm telling the truth, my son. Aditya and Here's family is the reason why your mother is not with you today"

Raunak's eyes filled with tears. His mother…  he never ever saw his mother. He didn't remember how his mother was because he was just four months old when she died.
He doesn't have any memory of his mother.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why so suddenly? " Raunak asked, wiping his eyes.

Ankita looked worriedly at Adarsh who blinked his eyes.
"Because we're confused, to tell you or not. It's a sensitive matter . "

"But I can't believe Mimmi and Diti are behind it. They love me like their own mamu"

"Because they are atoning for their sins."

"No it can't be true." Raunak was adamant to not believe his mamu over his mimmi and diti.

"Wait we've proof" Ankita said and went inside the store room to bring some pendrives.

One by one she connected those pen drives and Raunak was stunned by what he saw.
Aditya and Heer were leaving with him when the house caught fire where his mother was dying inside.
In the heat of the moment he forgot to ask how they got the pendrives.

In another video he saw how brutally Yuvaan and Aditya killed his elder brother Saksh.
Another one showed Dev killing Samar, his own mama.

"No" He screamed, holding his head with both hands and breathing heavily while Aadarsh and Ankita smirked.

While replaying all the video something stuck in him. He remembers the face who was killing Samar, Ankita's ex husband , Sharvari's original Younger brother and Raunak's mama.

"Is he not Divya's father? "

"Divya? Do you mean Divya Suryavanshi? The youngest child of Suryavanshi's, Dev's daughter?"

"Divya Suryavanshi? " Raunak asked confusingly as he was unaware of Divya's surname. He has seen Divya's parents as Divya showed him their picture one day.

"What are you saying Raunak?" Ankita asked Irritatingly

"Wait" He brought his phone from his pocket and showed them Divya's picture.

"How do you know her? " Aadarsh asked
"We both are from the same university. "

"Are you serious? Raunak?"

"Yes mamu. She is Divya"

"Damn Raunak is something between you two? "

Raunak started feeling uncomfortable sharing about his and Divya's relationship to them .

"Nothing like that mamu. We're friend"

"Raunak oh my god" Ankita held Raunak's hand and started laughing, making raunak more confused.

"Ankita"

"Raunak. God has given you a chance. Please do not miss it" Ankita said, caressing his hair.

"What do you mean mami? "

"Raunak, it's God's plan that you both met. It's a golden chance to ruin the suryavanshi."

"No"

"Don't you want to take revenge for your mother, elder brothers and mama's death ? Don't you want to give them justice?" Ankita said looking angrily at him and Raunak's eyes become bloodshot red hearing his mami.

"Yes I want" Raunak said and Ankita and Adarsh shared looks.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?
Hope you all are enjoying the story.
Please do vote on all the chapters please. Less votes are the reason why the story is out of trends.
If you're enjoying then please do vote after reading.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love You All ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
5.3K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...