Mr. Chaotic Omega (bl harem)

Galing kay DarlYngCrafts

Rune xx who is currently Rune Clover has reincarnated into a bl omegaverse novel. But before that, he had hea... Higit pa

Character Profile
Beginning: Whut The Hel-
Chapter 1: 'Inside Flower Scent'
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Change of Plan
Chapter 4: Wet rug
Chapter 5: Aldric!
Chapter 7: His Laugh
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: You Can Cry
Chapter 10: Trembling
Chapter 11: Who U
Chapter 12: Dont go
Chapter 13: Dumpling
Chapter 14: Curiosity

Chapter 6: ☕-🍫-🍿-🍊

1.8K 85 6
Galing kay DarlYngCrafts

"Are you guys okay?" an angel asked, his voice was soothing to hear, while his sweet scent refreshed the air. with a bread heart, he hands his hand out to them. "I think they're fine, let's go," Aldric said. he couldn't understand why, but he felt unpleasant.

The two manage to escape Hade's strong arms. "Wait, may we talk with you, Aldric?" Casper said, Trying to make himself presentable for Ellie to see. Everyone could be Captured by Ellie's captivating appearance, he is one of the most attractive omega out there. But they have another business to take, and he is not a part of it.
"Tell me where's Rune!" Sepehr excitedly said, pushing Casper out of his way and making him welcome the floor for the second time. "You ignorant!" Casper said He was about halfway when he was shoved by a red gorilla. Losing his balance, his butt greets the floor. For the third time, He was out of words.
I, the eldest child of Price, and heirs of the Price Hospital. Will not tolerate this kind of treatment.

"Why are you looking for Rune?" Aldric said with curiosity, While Sepehr still had his bright wide smile.
Before the guy could answer his question, a hand covered his mouth. "Hey, we meet again,  you don't have to bother yourself, these idiots-" A zombie hungry for flesh, leaving a bite mark on his hand and a bit of saliva residue. "what a dirty move, get away!" with a  gross expression.

"I wanna give this back!" Spehr said, waving the umbrella. Aldric can recognize that umbrella from a distance. He remembered what Rune said earlier, "So, you are the one who stole his umbrella!" Aldric stated,

Sepehr was in shock when he realized what Aldric said, "Yeah I- Wait no, I think you misunderstand. He lent it to me last night. I can prove it to you if you let me meet him. you can do it for a friend right? " Aldric gave him a suspicious look, can I trust this guy? It is true were friends and he was the one who introduced me to the other dominant alpha when were freshmen. But I don't think it's a bright idea to get my childhood friend involved with them. Also, they are somewhat interested in Ellie, I feel uncomfortable. "I also want to meet him, I have questions that need answers," Casper said, while he gave deathly glares at Spehr and Hade.

"But Rune didn't come to school today. He's sick." Ellie unconsciously said everyone's attention turned to him. did I say something wrong?

"Is he okay?" Hade's eyes were full of concern, it was new for him to act like this. His body immediately reacted hearing the words that came out of Ellie's mouth. "tell me!" as a man desperate for air, looking for his lungs. "Man, I think you overreact-" Sepehr didn't finish his words. "Shut up!" Hade said, with a ringing voice.
Casper and Sepehr look at each other, they notice the change in the aura Hade is letting out. He is acting differently.

"He's fine, the doctor said it's just a fever. he will be fine tomorrow." Aldric said, the tense muscle from Hade's face slowly fading away. Did I overreact? quick as a speed of light, he rushes his way out of there. I need air.

Casper looking at Hade's back, "What made him act like that?"

////

"Why are you still following me? I already gave you my number. what do you want from me?" Rune said, we slowly walked to the hallway. This guy probably bumped his head somewhere, he has been looking at his phone with admiration since I gave him my phone number. I walk faster, leaving him behind. Then my phone rang, it was not a registered number. "Hello?"

"Are you trying to leave me again?" I snap my head behind to look at him, showing his pale white teeth, he perfectly smiles at me. holding his phone beside his ear. It was a perfect shot.
I hate to admit it but he is a handsome lad. "snap it out, you look like an idiot.

"I'm just trying it out, what if you gave me the wrong one," Hade said, catching up to him. He tried to put his arm on his shoulder, But Rune was like a ninja. He avoids Hade's techniques like a pro. "Don't get near me! Or you'll meet death." ready to launch a punch at him. Why is he acting so friendly? And what is that about?

Then he tried not to laugh. I feel a little bit embarrassed, "Did I look funny? go on laugh." Rune said, does he think I'm a joke? I'm serious about throwing a punch at that nice face of yours.

"You're interesting," Hade said, while he stared at him with twinkling eyes.

////

"How can he not tell me?" Hade said, Finding a place to cool down. he took his phone out, sitting on the same bench that Rune and him sat on. The phone rings 3 times before someone picks up.

Rune annoyingly picks up his phone.
"Who the fuck is this?" Rune said, with a husky voice. Who in the world is disturbing my precious sleep?

"Did I wake you up?" with an unknowing smile on, he was on cloud nine just by hearing his voice. Rune Instantly looks at his phone, "Red Sauce Alpha." He hears a chuckle from the end of the line. "So why did you call me? Can't you tell you to disturb my sleep?"

"Well, what do you feel? I mean, I heard that you have a fever and-" He didn't have a plan of what to say. This call was also not intended to happen, but for unknown reasons, he ended up calling him.

"I'm not gonna die from this, so bye" ending it with a beep'

Did he just hang up? He brushed his soft red hair back, This treatment was new to him. For a second, Hade loudly laughs alone in his world, "He is full of surprise." Can't wait for tomorrow.

A fly could get in, of how wide his mouth was, Orange juice escaped out of it. Someone from the distance, I think the world is ending.
"What did I just see?" Ilian said, what the hell is happening with my friends?

////

Rune was feeling fine until Adric told him what happened yesterday, "I don't think it's a good idea to go to school today." Aldric said looking down while we walked. I won't let them ruin my freshmen year, "No! We shouldn't be affected by them. I'll deal with them once and for all" Try even make a scene just to find me. I don't really wanna involved, but what can I do? I'm already involved not just with one but three of the dominant alpha.

"Okay, but take me with you okay? They are dominant alpha, remember the time I and Hade was in the cafeteria? many pheromones can have a great effect on your body-" I trip him, this is much better silence. He glares at me, but I act like an innocent angel.
"Can you also remember that I handled that situation just fine? Are you my dad? Stop overthinking things that haven't happened yet. And we're outside, what if someone heard your shit? I'm a beta and pheromones are not my thing, Got it." He gave me a nod.

Ellie asked me a lot of questions when we arrived, He is a sweet guy. I felt something different between Ellie and Aldric,  "what happened yesterday" Rune said with a smirk. Try to look like a pair of tomatoes, I end up teasing Ellie until the end of our second class.
Nothing special happened yet, which makes me confused. Did Aldric lie to me about Casper and Sepehr? Should I beat him up, "Rune!" energetically ran to the end of the hallways, along with two people following him. They look like animals looking for their target prey and those eyes that could recognize you from a mile away. I did expect them, but not like this. Because of instinct, my feet ran on its own. But it was no use, Alpha had the upper hand they caught me. To be precise Hade caught me.

"Why did you run?"Hade said, Holding my elbow.
"You guys chase me with those creepy eyes! What do you think I would do to welcome you with open arms?" Rune said, a palm touched my forehead it made me step back. Not knowing what are boundaries, his forehead touches mine. Our face was an inch apart, I could smell his coffee scent. "I'm glad your fever is gone," Sepehr said with his bright smile. He was handsome when I saw him that night, but at day I was speechless how could he be cute and handsome at the same time? Wait did I just-
I finally snap out when Hade pushes Sepehr away from me. "Who told you that you can touch him?" Hade said The two glared at each other, I could feel the tension from their pheromones. Coffee vs Dark Chocolate, kinda making me hungry.

"Can you two stop? Don't mind them. I'm Casper Price, we have met but our first meeting was a disaster. Can we forget that and start over?" Casper said, not wanting to back down, he also let his scent out, he smelled like Caramel Popcorn. My body reacts to their scent, "So what do you guys want from me?" Rune said, trying to keep himself sane. Their attention is all on him. Did they notice?

"I want to give this back to you! And can we have lunch together, what do you like I'll buy it for you. I wanna pay from you know the day you saw me beaten up by him, Casper, Also it would probably be nice if it's just the two of us-" Sepehr received a punch from his side. "The audacity! you lose fair and square, moreover aren't you asking too much?" Casper said, Keeping his temperature down.

"Fine, I go lunch with you," Rune said,
So he's the one who beat him, there might be a reason why he did it. I mean he looks like a diligent student, it's hard to judge. "Really! I will buy you the most delicious dishes"  Sepehr excitedly said then he suddenly, hugged him. He didn't bother, I think I'm getting used to him. He's like a golden retriever. Maybe it's because I loved Ice Americano in my life.

"Get your fucking hands off him! I will come with you guys, I'm not letting you and that sh*t eat alone." Hade a said,

"I also disagree with that idea. I think you should talk with me first."Casper said

Three of them end up arguing. "What a bunch of kids," Rune said, watching them. "I know right, want some?" without thinking I took some chips from him and paused. "Hi!" ilian said, "when did you-" the fourth dominant alpha, messy pink hair.

"From the beginning, I was curious about what they were on about, leaving me behind. It kinda makes me sad a little. Hey, I have an idea wanna get out of here?" ilian said, With his mischievous smile. I'm probably insane thinking that it was sexy. I wanna cry, the book is eating me. I promise I'm straight in and out.

"I'll think about-" Without finishing my word, we're now flying or should I say falling. He takes me in his arms and jumps from the window. The three alpha turn their heads toward us, A terrified look fills their eyes as they run to the window trying to reach us. I think this is the end I'm gonna die, maybe from the shock, I couldn't let out a single word. I look at Ilian with burning eyes, you psycho. He is just smiling as we fall, his hair softly flowing as his scent intertwines with the air. it smells like Oranges. I tightly hold onto his neck as we land.

We land safely on the ground, "Rune!",
"Are you okay?"," You sh*t don't let me get you, ilian" a concerned voice coming from above,

"Are you trying to choke me." ilian said, that's all you'll say. I tighten it more, "are you insane? I'm going to choke you to death! That almost give me a heart attack you f*cking ass" Rune said,

He chuckles, "You think that's funny? I thought im about to die-" Rune said, He is crazy!

"Chill, look we're not dead," Ilian said as he suddenly brushed a strand of my hair back to my ear. He is looking at me with a sweet smile. Still carrying me in bridal style, "I'll take him now, Good luck catching up." he stuck his tongue out to annoy them. Wait, I didn't agree with this.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
1M 30.1K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
23.5K 1.2K 20
[Indian Omegaverse] "Would it be thick? And long? And hard?" Nakul's own shaft twitched at that thought. His mouth started moving back and forth, as...
1.7K 87 13
After the death of their mother, twin werewolves and their father are forced to leave their home pack and live in the town of Midburg, all just hopin...